Living with Omega Theta Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did though get off the bed and move to another location. Anyone stepping into Albert's bedroom would first see the two dressers along the wall to the right. As one turned left the two twin beds against the wall to the left would come into view. What would be seen last would be the corner of the room immediately to one's left. One in fact had to step a bit into the room to see that corner as there was a large closet along the wall shared by the hallway, which blocked the view to the left for a couple of feet into the room.

Albert positioned himself in that corner. If Miss Wormer suddenly came in he probably would have time to hide the evidence. He reached into his pajama bottoms and pulled out his stiff dick, which he had considerable trouble keeping down ever since the spanking. And, it felt so, so good to finally have it clenched in his hand. He considered squirting some lotion on it. It felt really good to jack off when it was all slippery and slick. But that way was also a bit noisier. It was not terribly missed though as he soon generated sufficient pre-cum to fully enjoy the feel of his foreskin sliding on and off his swollen crown.

He closed his eyes and recalled the sight of Shelley's deliciously bare pink bum, fleshy feminine mound, and that intoxicating, mysteriously enticing slit, all the while hearing in the background the sounds of the girls wandering in the hall, likely all dressed in their bedtime clothes, perhaps many of them even partially undressed, perhaps so even in sheer nighties.

An erection can provide a young man with considerable courage to do things he normally wouldn't do. It was like he has been energized, filled with the testosterone needed to boldly go where a young man normally feared to tread. Perhaps it is what makes young men brave and courageous.

Albert decided that he had enough with hiding in his bedroom after 10:00PM. It was his right to be in the hallways up until 11:00PM! He was no longer going to act like a scared little boy, intimidated by a bunch of girls. He was going to assert his rights as a member of this house!

He did though first remove his PJ bottoms to put on his tightest pair of jockey briefs. They were in fact too small for him. He used them for when he was swimming in his loose cutoffs and trunks. It provided extra-protection against his parts becoming visible through the wet, clinging cotton, and it should work well for a comparable concern tonight.

Feeling emboldened, fearless, and very aroused, Albert opened the door to the hallway and stepped out. Of course, bravery can sometimes lead to rather foolhardy decisions, especially when fueled by one's testicles. Thinking with one's cock isn't always the best thing to do, but it can also be so difficult to resist.

The immediate effect though was entirely reinforcing. Up and down the hall was a bevy of girls in various states of nighttime dress, or more accurately undress. It was a veritable cornucopia of feminine delights. He cursed himself for having waited so long to do this.

He was a bit self-conscious about being in his pajamas but that was quickly dispelled by the sight of so many girls in theirs. It was like he had joined their pajama party, and any boy would certainly enjoy that.

However, it was more like he was crashing their pajama party. The girls were clearly not expecting him. His presence was met with sudden squeals of alarm and quick dashes to bedrooms or to the bathroom, like young hens scattering from a fox entering the coop. But their departure was not so quick that Albert could not see a few pairs of breasts bobbling and wiggling beneath flimsy nighties, panty clad tails wagging behind them as the girls scampered off. He had indeed been correct that some of the young ladies wore nighties to bed and he was even treated to a few very clear displays of perky round white boobs. If only his eyes were cameras. He so much wanted to burn these images into permanent memory, as he figured the girls would be much more careful and discrete in the future when they entered the hallway for their nighttime rituals.

Some of the girls did not immediately scamper off, largely those wearing more modest pajamas, but they were still very, very pleasing to the eye. It did not appear to Albert that they were wearing brassieres or perhaps even panties beneath their pajamas.

He wondered if they knew he had an erection. Of course they didn't, but they had to suspect, didn't they? He could see that despite their best effort to act as if they didn't care he was there they were still a bit nervous and uncomfortable. He had gone from being the one taunted and teased to the one feared and respected. Well, maybe not respected, but he was clearly now more on the offensive than the defensive.

He wished his PJ bottoms had a pocket in them so he could casually slide his hand in and play with himself. It was rather uniquely pleasurable to walk down the hallway, sporting a giant erection amidst this bevy of young ladies dressed only in their nightclothes. He would have enjoyed simply peeking at them through a crack in the door, voyeuristically enjoying his little peep show, but he was in fact walking among them. He felt now more like a rooster (than a fox) as he strolled down the hall considering who might be his mate for this evening, admiring the charm of their intimate bedtime apparel.

The girls who had not dashed off tried to just ignore him, pretending that his presence was of no real concern, but it was clearly disconcerting. Many instinctively checked or adjusted their hair, realizing that they had not put on their best presentation, not having expected a man to be around. Others grasped their pajama blouses, as if they worried that they might just spring open. Very few of them made eye contact, none of them sustained it. Albert now felt like the lion of the forest, fully in command of the terrain.

Some of the girls crossed their arms to provide a bit more cover, particularly those who were not wearing brassieres, fruitlessly hoping that the boy would not notice how much their titties were jiggling. Just when you wanted your bubbies to behave, to be hidden, they appeared to dance and prance, just begging for attention. If their boobies were children they certainly needed to be scolded, told to sit still, but there was nothing the girl could do about it, as any little movement set them off.

Albert suddenly stopped when he reached an open doorway into another bedroom. It was the bedroom of Sandy and Theresa, and Theresa was standing in front of her dresser mirror. She was deep in thought, studying herself in the mirror, clearly contemplating, pondering, something to do with her body, which was currently not well concealed. Theresa was wearing only her brassiere and panties, which were really quite lovely, despite Miss Wormer's rules. She was wearing violet cotton panties with pink lace trim colored with yellow daisies. The matching brassiere was also very flattering, as the half-cups nicely pushed up and together her full round boobs, which stuck out well from her chest.

Yes, it must be her brassiere she was studying. She cupped each of her breasts in her hands as she contemplated the fit. She lifted them up further and turned her body first a bit to the left, then to the right, observing how they looked from various angles. It wasn't clear whether she liked or disliked what she saw, as her expression remained dispassionate, objective, and focused, concentrating her attention so intently on her bubbies, considering all angles. She should though be quite pleased at what she saw for they appeared so full, so round, so perky. She even leaned forward a bit, to see how much cleavage was revealed, her bottom thrusting out as she did so, becoming so nicely curved and provocatively suggestive.

Albert clearly liked what he saw from the open door. He glanced up and down the hall. The girls were largely avoiding him, trying to ignore him. He pretended that he was studying the sign on the wall next to Theresa's room. It concerned what to do when the fire alarm went off. He was simply being a responsible member of the house by closely studying the rules and guidelines for fire safety. But his eyes were actually focused elsewhere. He was now very much the voyeur, watching something he knew that he was not supposed to see.

Clearly Theresa was not used to having a man in the hallway, otherwise she would have shut her door. Albert had been at the house for sometime but until now had kept to himself within his room after 10:00 PM. Theresa naturally assumed that tonight would be no different, but she was clearly wrong. She even shook her shoulders a bit to see how her bubbies wiggled and bobbled within her brassiere, causing Albert to smile with appreciation.

Albert so wished he could touch himself right now. He again glanced left and right down the hall. He sure didn't want to take a chance getting caught peeping into a bedroom at a partially undressed sorority sister. That would most assuredly be a major rule violation, at least for him. Heck, it might even be against the law! But, he wasn't really sure about that. He wasn't peeking into her window. He wasn't trespassing. If you noticed a girl undressing through an open window while standing on a public sidewalk, would that be against the law? Well, the legality of it didn't really matter. He did know for a fact that Miss Wormer would be very upset about it. With considerable reluctance he moved on.

He didn't really know where he was going. He wasn't even heading in the right direction for the bathroom that was on the first floor (the one he could use). When he reached the end of the hall, at the entrance to the bathroom the girls were using, he glanced at the door. He was tempted to step into the room, at least for a moment, knowing that he would be faced with at least a few girls that would likely be totally naked. He could perhaps claim that he had momentarily forgotten about the rule but, again, his better half maintained self-control and he avoided any such temptation. He did pause there a bit, hoping that the door would open, providing a quick peek inside, but when Molly came up to the door to let herself in she made sure that she opened it just enough to allow herself to squeeze through, giving him a quick glare of disapproval.

However, immediately after Molly entered the bathroom Shelley exited, speaking to a girl behind her as she did so about how embarrassing the spanking had been, particularly with Albert sitting there, not aware of the danger she was approaching. If she had she would have pulled the towel around her before she left the room, rather than deciding at the last minute to make some adjustments as she was opening the door. From Albert's perspective it looked like she was intentionally opening the towel up for him to show off her young, shapely and entirely naked body, and what a pretty one it was.

Albert's mouth fell open in shock at the sight of those fresh firm round wiggly boobs, openly displayed in front of him, and the very stiff nipples, fresh from their invigorating shower, standing up so proudly. But, of most interest was the darling cleft between the girl's thighs. It was Albert's first frontal view of a young lady's cunt and his dick yearned lustfully to get a closer look, albeit the current one was still very, very fetching. Albert's eyes were transfixed and he stood frozen in place, like a deer caught in the headlights of approaching round, bright, shining breasts.

It was a comparison that was not far off the mark as Shelley continued to step forward as she began to drape the towel around her but then stepped right into, colliding with, the frozen Albert, the towel falling from her hands. "Albert!" she exclaimed in shock. Her hands first went to her mouth with startled surprise at the unexpected presence of the boy in the hall; her body, her breasts, colliding with him.

Albert, ever the gentleman, did not smile with glee at the girl's misfortune, although he had every right to do so, having made actual contact with a naked breast for the very first time. It wasn't much of a contact, just a bump on the side of his arm, but the first time is always so special, so memorable: the touch, the feel, of a soft, squishy, pliant boob.

He immediately bent over to retrieve her towel. "Here, Shelley, let me get it."

"What?!" Shelley recovered enough to now hide herself as best she could with her hands, one hand going to her delicate cunnie, the other to her boobs. They did hide the very best and most important specific parts but there was still much to be seen and the pose was itself rather endearing. It made it so very clear how embarrassed, vulnerable, and exposed she felt. First the dunking booth at the fair, then the spanking, and now this. She just couldn't catch a break.

Albert paused only briefly as he retrieved the towel lying at the girl's ankles, looking up at her, smiling sheepishly. He did so much enjoy the view. She just looked so darling, so vulnerable, so sexy. It's not too often he had been this close to a naked girl before. Actually, never before, and he would so much prefer to stop and fully savor the moment. But, he did in fact share Shelley's embarrassment. He was not a predatory male, one who enjoyed taking advantage of girls without a shred of guilt or self-consciousness. If he was he would have been in this hallway the very first evening. And, he would stretch out this moment as long as possible, perhaps suggesting a kiss for the return of the towel. Instead, it had taken his balls churning to maximum arousal to draw him out among the enticing array of feminine delights and he did feel sorry for the girl.

His face flushed red as he handed Shelley her towel, not appreciating that she didn't really have any available hands to take it from him.

Shelley released just a couple of fingers from her boob, not wanting to break entirely free from her breast.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Albert quietly responded, recognizing that she couldn't really let go of her breast to retrieve the towel. He hung it on her outstretched fingers, one of which he noticed was adorned with a purity ring. For one brief moment he was within an inch of a girl's naked boobs. He briefly made eye-to-eye contact but then looked away, perhaps feeling now almost as embarrassed as her.

Once he draped the towel on Shelley's fingers he quickly extricated himself from the mutually embarrassing moment and made his way rapidly back down the hall, back to his room. He realized that he had perhaps taken this too far. While he did have a right to be in the hallway he was most certainly not behaving in a manner that Miss Wormer would likely appreciate. He was clearly trying to take advantage of the situation, and that just wasn't right. The evident embarrassment in Shelley's eyes had woke him up.

But, once he was back in the privacy of his own room he quickly made his way to his bed. He felt so excited, so aroused. He had to have immediate relief. He was pulling down his PJ bottoms and briefs as he approached the bed, and then simply turned around and fell back onto the bed, clutching his hard stiff dick in his hand. Perhaps never before had his cock so much enjoyed the feel of his master's hand gripping it around the shaft. He rapidly slid his fist up and down, thinking about Shelley's bare naked boobs and cunnie lips.

Maybe it would be better to take his time, but constraint and patience were no longer options. He just wanted to cum, and to cum hard.

"What is that you are doing, young man!?"

It was Miss Wormer, standing in the doorway to his bedroom, with a very shocked and displeased expression on her face, to say the least.

"Miss Wormer!" Albert exclaimed, immediately leaping from the bed, bending over to reach for his PJ bottoms and briefs. He had never been caught jerking off before, not even by his mother, although he had come close quite a number of times. There was perhaps no worse of an embarrassment for a young man than this.

"I'm sorry, um, I was, um..." Is there anything one can say that would undo the damage? What could one possibly say?

Apparently one of the girls had gone to Miss Wormer to complain about Albert being in the hallway, possibly even peeking into Theresa's bedroom. Miss Wormer immediately proceeded to Albert's room to further educate the young man. She had already estimated a substantial price in demerits for that behavior (although she would certainly first consider his side of the story) but the total count now went up considerably.

Miss Wormer only rarely knocked on the girls' doors when she arrived at their bedrooms. There was no need to knock if they weren't doing anything that they shouldn't be doing. She provided Albert with equal consideration, and when she discovered thereby that he was in fact openly masturbating on the bed she was glad that she had not knocked, providing the young man an opportunity to hide his self-abuse. It was especially troubling to her to realize that he was probably doing it precisely because of his inappropriate and disrespectful behavior within the hallway.

"Young man, do you realize how objectionable such behavior is within a sorority house?"

"Yes ma'am!" Albert quickly responded. "Absolutely, really, I am so, so sorry," he added with as much sincerity in his voice that he could muster, struggling to get his briefs and PJ bottoms untangled with one hand, the other trying to hide his erection. If he just took his time and used both hands it would not have been terribly difficult. But, he really didn't want to have Miss Wormer see his stiffie again, and it's not that easy to pull up briefs and pajama bottoms with just one hand when one is panicked.

"I imagine that you are sorry that you were caught. Do you take some pleasure in exposing your erection to the Housemother?"

"Oh gosh, no, ma'am," he pleaded, the briefs and PJ bottoms now up to his thighs.

"Release that penis from your hand this instant, young man! I will not have you abusing yourself right in front of me! My gracious, the impudence!"

"Oh ma'am, no, no. I didn't mean..." But he knew better than to defy her. He let go of it, letting it be exposed once again.

Miss Wormer strode up to him and firmly took hold of his stiff cock. She shook it like she would shake a pointer or ruler as she sternly lectured a student. "I suppose you were planning on going back out into the hall to show this thing off to the girls?"

"Oh, gosh, no, ma'am! I would never do that!" Albert was a mix of emotions, truly embarrassed at getting caught jerking off, but not really ashamed for having done so, and frankly enjoying the fact that his hard cock was now being grasped in a woman's hand. It wasn't the way he imagined the first time a woman would hold his cock, but any ship in a storm.

Miss Wormer continued to shake his hard dick, although in doing so she was sliding his foreskin on and off his swollen knob. "Your mother may have allowed you to do this at home, young man, but you're now a guest of Omega Theta Pi, and this is not the way to show due respect to the sisters of this sorority. Would you agree?"

"Oh yes, ma'am, absolutely. I definitely fully absolutely agree." It was so odd, so confusing. On the one hand he wanted the lecturing and scolding to end, as well as the embarrassment of standing there with his PJ bottoms and briefs still at his thighs, but he did enjoy the feel of his cock in Miss Wormer's hand. No young man would miss that Miss Wormer was actually quite pretty. She was certainly an imposing woman, a bit tall, with a consistently cold, detached, and stern demeanor. But Albert could also not help but notice her rather prominent breasts, her bright red lips, and her large, round pretty green eyes beneath her spectacles. If someday, somehow, one got her into some lingerie, with a bit more make-up, and a bit more wave to her hair, she would in fact be gorgeous.

123456...9