Liv's Legacy: Paula Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Liv got you through it, huh?"

"She did. With great patience, and much truth seeking—the truth about the lies of it all as you saw in the class. It was liberating as was meeting with the class I went to the first time, then with the group, and more so when I first set foot in the club. Even your telling of phase transition helped to clarify all the confusion and fear I had for so many years. The understanding was all so enlightening, and wholly beautiful as if discovering a new world of beauty and belonging. Liv's honesty helped all that along too, as your honesty helped me to allow myself to know that I did love you as Liv does too. Honesty has much to do with how we live, and how we trust, I think."

"I think you're right, Paula," Elle said. "Thanks for telling me."

"Whatever you wish to know, just ask anytime."

"That goes for me too," Liv told her.

Whatever was going on in her mind, I had no idea, but something was roiling in her.

"Liv, Paula, I feel I want to be with you two always," she started out slowly, hesitantly, "but for what you're doing, and this thing hanging in the air, I think it's best if we don't move in with each other, at least not yet anyway."

"What do you mean, hon?" Liv asked. "I mean, it's okay, but can you tell us more about why you're saying it?"

"Yes. What you're doing, Liv, how you're helping others, is very important. Most everyone who's heard of you probably knows you have a partner, though not necessarily that it's Paula. If it were to become known that you were in a threesome, then it might be said of you that you're simply advocating free lesbian love, and use that against you to incite the 'crowd' more, so to speak. They'll say you're not out to pass on any truths, that you're just a free loving lesbian and ruining our young people. That could work against you, and maybe goad someone to do you harm. Do you see what I mean?" Elle asked.

We both thought of it. I thought I could see what Elle was saying, and sensed that Liv did too.

"Okay, I see that. I understand what you're saying, and it has a lot of merit. What do you suggest then, Eleanore?"

"Damn, I hate to say it, but if it's possible, if we can pull it off, and I don't go crazy wanting to be with you two all the time, if it's tolerable to you both, maybe I could come here as often as I can, but live apart as I do now. The really hard part is carrying on the charade at the club. If the others know of us, someone is apt to say something, and, well, you know how things spread," Elle said.

"Do you think we can stay apart when we're at the club?" I asked.

"Paula, honey, for some time now I've danced with you two more than anyone, and no one has said anything about it though I've never danced much with anyone before. Still, I do dance with the others also. The only problem I can see, other than hating not being close to you both as I'd love to be, is keeping that distance between us as we have been doing. Liv, what you do is very important. I could tell that from how you affected Caryn, how you made her and Penny so horribly and mushily happy, not to mention the rest of us envious," she laughed. "And then there's those classes, and all the girls that need you."

We were laughing from when she said that about Penny and Caryn.

"Hon, do you feel we can?" Liv asked me.

"Elle has some good points, and they're worth listening to; I think we should try it," I said. "Elle's being so unselfish, not to mention looking at what's wise to do, so I guess we should do the same though I hate it now that we openly know we love each other."

"Yeah, you're right. Why do you have to be so goody-too-much, Eleanore?" Liv faked gripping, though it wasn't much of a fake, even if she did smile after saying it.

"You know, maybe I'll be better able to answer that if I go to your next class again. Who knows, I may even learn something I need," Elle said with a wry smile.

"Can you at least bring some of your personal things here, and maybe some clothes—uh, for when you leave, that is, and maybe some undies for here if you feel a need?" Liv asked.

"I'd love to do that. That way I could really feel I was more than welcome to come back."

"Oh, you'd definitely be more than welcome," I said, licking my lips as I said it.

"And anytime, too," Liv added. "Honestly, I hate we'd not be together all the time, hon, but we'll do as you ask and punish you with so much love when you do come to us that you'll be sorry about making us be that way," Liv threatened her with a lecherous smile.

"Hey, that might make it better then," Elle looked on it optimistically.

We teased too much, and had to go back to bed and make love again. No sooner than we were there than my heart started to pound hysterically in my breast. In bed, we gave Elle a taste of how we'd punish her, both of us setting on her nipples, our fingers on and in her pussy making her wiggle and squirm until she screamed her pleasure.

We kissed her as she came down from the high we put her on, but our fingers didn't leave her pussy. Soon it became too tempting and when I felt she'd caught her breath, I had to treat myself to more of her lovely lips, this time by the light of day so I could more appreciate them, and that's what I did with relish. After giving it some very delicious loving licks, I had to pull back and look at it some more.

As I did, my breath caught at the very sexuality of it, how thoroughly erotic those pulsing, already splayed lips looked. It looked so alive, inviting as if her throbbing lips were fingers signaling me to come closer. As I began to breath again, it was in halting gasps, then I felt an urgent hunger to be at her lips again that was so powerful that it made me ache for her.

Something in me gave way, and I attacked her with a passion and love that had me feeling desperate to have as much of Elle's sweet and lovely pussy as I could, to drink of her steady, streaming love as if trying to quench my unquenchable thirst, but Elle's pussy was impossible to not want always, it was so seductive in its own right. Taking one of her lips into my mouth again, I licked at it as I loved doing, suckling it often, then switched to the other one and did the same. Making love to her two lips was spoiling me rotten, but I loved it so.

In time, I'd done Elle enough, and hadn't even noticed that Liv had sat on her face, and Elle had worn Liv out. Me? I was still hungering for more of either one of them, but shortly, Elle had her own thought.

"Let me sit on you now, hon," Elle said to Liv.

Liv gladly assented to Elle's request, but I wasn't left out. As Liv gorged on Elle's pussy, Elle had another request.

"Can Paula sit on top of the headboard?" she asked Liv.

Not daring to leave off of Elle's pussy, we both heard Liv grunt her okay.

"Come up here, baby," Elle said.

I knew what she wanted, and scooted to sit on the padded top, then anxiously slouched my body as much as I dared, and lifted my legs over Elle's shoulders spreading myself as wide as I could. With my heart thumping furiously I watched as Elle's mouth covered my pussy, sending shivers through my body, and every now and then I'd see those marvelous breasts of hers as they swayed before my eyes with their engorged nipples making me feel even more sexual heat and wanting. Liv had never done this so that I could watch her, and it excited me instantly. More of the new perverted voyeur in me, I was sure.

As Elle licked my pussy, and I watched her tongue, it was so stimulating to me that my orgasm came unexpectedly. My one hand had been caressing Elle's face, and combing through her hair. Sensing I was wishing I could pull her face to me, I had to caution myself for my precarious position and not fall on them. The sensations I felt from seeing Elle licking on me were so electrically exquisite.

"I love you, Elle," I heard myself say to her as I sensed her having an orgasm from Liv loving on her, which also turned me on unbelievably.

"You're so sweet, honey," Elle said as she started licking my pussy again, though she was breathing hard, but still jogging on Liv's face.

Sex with the two of them was more than magnificent, it was addictive, and I knew that I'd never be the same again.

All of us being worn out, I was helped down, and we slept where we were, but all of us making contact with each other. We couldn't stop from it, our need to be together too potent in us already.

We must have slept for a couple of hours, all of us now huddled together, me mostly on Elle's body, my mouth close to her nipple. Had I taken it in my mouth? I had no idea, but it wouldn't have surprised me if I had. Certainly I was close enough to have done so.

"Damn, now I know I don't want to leave," Elle complained for all of us. "If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, I'd sure want to stay the night again."

"Then come again soon, but be sure you bring some clothes when you come back," Liv chided her as if harshly, though we knew she didn't mean it, yet she did, and I did too. I didn't want Elle to leave.

"You know, we haven't even taken a shower, we've been so busy making love," Elle said.

"Maybe we should, then we can come back to bed again and get all sweaty and take another one," Liv said playfully.

"And we can eat each other for our dinner, right?" I piped in.

They laughed.

"That's a good idea," Elle agreed.

We did get up and showered together, tight as it was. Then again, it made for much unintended teasing as well as the intended kind. At any rate, Liv became too excited, and went down on her knees and licked Elle's pussy as I suckled her nipple and teased the other one mercilessly. Alternately, Elle and I ravaged each other's lips, but I had to have her fat and sexy nipple that excited both of us so much. Too much, as when she had an orgasm, I had to make sure she didn't slip and fall.

In the end, we had to eat some food other than the love kind, and we did, though sorrowfully. When we were done, Liv wouldn't hear of any dishes being cleaned, only wanting us all to be together until Elle had to leave. Needless to say, we did make love again, and even had another shower.

"You know I hate to leave," Elle said, when we were at the door.

"And we hate you have to leave," Liv said, then kissed her long and hard. "I love you, Eleanore."

"And I love you too, Liv," she said, then turned to give me my kiss just as she had Liv, and tell me that she loved me too.

It was so difficult to see her leave us, but we knew she'd be back. What we didn't know was exactly when she'd be back.

Chapter 16

Elle called the next day in the afternoon and asked if we had anything out for dinner, and we said no, then asked if we liked pizza. After we said we did, she said she'd bring a couple. After hearing Liv tell her what we liked, she also told her to bring some clothes, and laughed.

"What did she say?"

"That she'd already put them in the car last night," she said with a happy smile.

When Elle arrived with the pizzas, it was as if we were greeting a long lost lover. The pizzas barely were set down than we were on her with our kisses.

"I'd rather make love, but pizzas taste better right after they're cooked," Elle said breathlessly.

"Yeah. Hurry, let's get that out of the way," Liv said with a smile, but a strong desire to make love in her eyes.

"Maybe we can take our clothes off first, huh?" Elle said.

We did in a hurry, and piled them up on the spare chair, then ate.

"Good, no dishes to clean up," I said.

"Yeah, all we have to do is let the food go down a little," Elle added.

We didn't wait all that long, maybe because we didn't eat too much, and we set on each other as we had before. I did all I could to have my fill of Elle's pussy, and suckled on those lovely, sexy pussy lips of hers as much as I could. For a long while Liv did the same to her nipples, but the rest of Elle wasn't left unattended. In the end, we all had as much of each other as we could get.

"I figured to stay until Thursday night, then on Friday, meet you at the club, then follow you both back if nothing is going on, or no one has any plans for Saturday."

"Who do you think might have plans?" I asked innocently.

"Sometimes someone in our group decides to have a luncheon or dinner. Again, I don't want anyone to know about us as yet if it's okay with you two," Elle answered.

"If it has to be, it has to be," Liv said.

"We don't have to like it, do we?" I asked as if petulantly, but then grinned.

"No, hon, you don't, and I hope you never like us needing to be apart," Elle said.

"I don't, but as long as we know you're coming back, it's okay. Everyone has to suffer some for love, don't they?" I teased.

* * * *

We did have our weekend from Friday through Monday morning. Elle stayed away that one night, then she was back on Tuesday. We worked it that way for a few weeks, Elle going with us to another of Liv's classes. It was all so beautiful, so utterly sweet the way we were so often together and making love to each other.

The love that Liv and I had for Elle kept growing, and we knew that Elle's love of us was growing too. It was all so perfect save for the night or two that Elle didn't spend with us. On those nights we loved each other with a special need, and Elle was that need, but still, our love of each other was there, and having Elle in our thoughts made our love even more special.

Liv had another class, but at the end of the first session, a man walking as if to go past us suddenly pulled out a pistol and shot Liv, then ran. In our shock, and going to Liv, we didn't pay any attention to him running away, but a few saw enough to give the police a description, we were told later.

Elle called 911 immediately, then knelt with me to do what little we could for Liv. She was unconscious, but breathing, and didn't know we had her. Holding Liv to my breast, I felt my heart breaking as I cried. Soon the ambulance was there, and I had to let go of Liv.

"Come on, hon, let's follow them," Elle pulled at me.

At the hospital, they worked on Liv until late in the evening. What little we could tell the police, we did, but then waited until they allowed us to see Liv. Penny, Caryn, Sally, Ariel, and Mary were there, Elle told me, but I couldn't leave the love of my life, my Liv. Those five, Elle told me, stayed through the whole time, and even brought a change of clothes for us. They stayed until the end.

Elle was with me most of the time, only occasionally leaving to talk with the girls in the waiting area. Otherwise she had remained with me bravely keeping herself from crying though I knew she needed to. When Liv finally did die, I screamed and lost whatever sense of mind and time I had. Only Elle being there kept me going, such as it could be said that I kept going.

Later, Elle told me some of what all had been said outside of the waiting area. She told me she'd lied to them about loving us and not saying anything to us about it. That, she said, was for safety for us both, as much good as that might do, but also to make sure none said anything untoward about Liv. At that time, I really didn't care, and simply nodded my head.

What was to happen next was foregone. Yes, we'd loved a lot, and many nights, though never enough, but we all had talked, and apparently Liv and Elle alone at times. Still worrying, Liv had powers of attorney made out so Elle and I could do as we might need to do for her, and arrangements had already been made. Yes, they did it behind my back, Elle helping Liv shelter me, but all I cared about was that Liv was no longer with us.

The others, Elle said, were told that Liv had asked her to take care of me if anything did happen to her. All the dots were connected, everything was settled—everything but my heart, and Elle's too. Poor Elle, she was stuck with being strong for me, and doing as she knew I'd not be able to. It only made me love her more, though I wished fervently that we were all still together to love as we had. Thankfully, the girls continued to be there for us, to do whatever they could to make things easier.

As preparations were made the next day, there were many who stopped to pay their respects, many of them girls and older women from her classes. After a while, there was also a group of clergymen whom Elle told off, as well as ran off. I wanted nothing to do with them.

"Thank you," I told her as I hugged her, tears still in my eyes. Would they ever stop flowing? I didn't care if they wouldn't, my heart and love longed for Liv so.

* * * *

There was a memorial service at the chapel. Once more, I was amazed at the people who came, those who had heard Liv, or had been in her classes. Some spoke, and I had my few words about Liv, but nobody's words would be good enough to truly speak of the person that was Liv.

After saying good bye to all that had attended, and after we had Liv's ashes, Elle took me away. We weren't going to stay at my home, nor at hers, we were going out of town, then find a good hotel, so Elle said, and stay there for a while. That was good for me. Penny, Caryn, Sally, Ariel, and Mary all said they'd look after both houses. All we took was some clothes, and the ashes we would later find a good spot to mix in with the earth as Liv wanted.

Finding us a good hotel, we settled in, and cuddled, or I did, in Elle's sweet, safe, and loving arms. There was no need to talk, no need to make love. What I needed was to be held by Elle as Liv had always held me when I needed it.

Later, into the early night when we should have been asleep, Elle ordered some room service food for us. We'd never thought of it being too late for ordering food, and Elle was surprised it was still available. Then again, a chef's salad and saltine crackers was all we could handle. We were right in thinking it wouldn't be a large salad, and it settled good in my stomach.

"Baby, we'll talk tomorrow about what we want to do, okay?" Elle asked as she held me close to her.

"Yes. We'll have to, won't we?" I asked sadly, most of my tears seemingly having run out.

"Is this okay?" she asked as we were naked on the bed, and me on her breast that was my comfort along with her hands caressing me, and her many small kisses.

"Yes. You know I love being at your breast."

"You do, don't you, and I love having you on me like this too. Now let's get some sleep. Okay?"

"Okay," I sighed sadly, kissed her breast as I held the other one in my hand. "I love you, honey," Elle told me.

"I love you too, Elle. Good night."

* * * *

Early in the morning, I woke up and had to pee. When I was walking back, I saw Elle watching me.

"I don't think I'll ever tire of looking at you, baby," she said softly.

"Thank you," was all I could say.

Then Elle went to pee, and just as she had done, so did I. Elle's body was a mystery to me, how she could be so large in so many ways, yet look like some kind of sex model displaying an odd svelteness. When she walked back, and I saw those sweet pussy lips of hers, I was struck by a gnawing hunger.

"Elle, I have to have you. I have to," I hissed in my heat.

"You know you can have me just about any time, baby. Together?"

"Yesss. Now, Elle," I cried out in my sudden hunger for her.

She quickly laid with her pussy already wet and open to my lips, and I took her as she took mine. As I licked and drank, my tears returned, and I licked even more urgently, then suckled her extended clitoris. As I knew the madness that overtook me, I also knew that Elle was crying, and licking and suckling as passionately as I was. When I was about to explode, I knew she was too, and I buried my face between her large lips. We both exploded in our need, our remembrance of Liv, and the love we had for her.

"I miss her so much too, baby, and I know we'll both keep wishing she was still with us."

1...345678