Liz and Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers

Henry took one of Liz's hands and put it on his cock. He wrapped her fingers around it and they stayed there when he turned loose. she wasn't moving, just holding on. That was still enough to get him fully erect. He pushed his hand up between their bodies until he was grasping one of her delectable breasts. Still, there was no resistance on her part. She didn't seem to be aware of what was happening. She would soon enough!

Liz was in a daze, but slowly coming back to her senses. The first thing she felt was Henry kneading her breasts. The second was feeling her hand around something hard, yet soft. She could feel it pulsing against her palm. Looking down, she could see the head of Henry's huge cock a few inches from her mouth. She was holding his cock and he was playing with her tits! How had that happened?

Feeling her move, Henry lay her back on the blanket, sucking first one breast then the other. When she began to struggle, he kissed her long and hard, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She ceased resisting and kissed him back just as fervently. Now, her hand was stoking his cock. Her fingers couldn't go around it, but was exciting just the same. She lost hold on her lifeline to reality when he began moving down her body.

After kissing her deeply, he kissed his way back to her firm breasts. Her nipples were stiff with excitement as he sucked and licked her round cone shaped mounds. For the first time she moaned. He continued down her belly and to the top of her neatly trimmed bush. Positioning himself between her muscled legs, he was licking and kissing her inner thighs, closer and closer to her pussy. Placing his mouth over her delicious hole, he fucked her with his tongue. Then, licking her clit, he fucked her with a stubby finger. She moaned again and held his head to her pussy. Her hips were gyrating above the blanket, trying to get closer to his mouth and finger. She cum with a suddeness that surprised him.

"Please stop. It's too sensitive." Liz asked.

Henry was just getting warmed up and wanted more of her juices, but did as she asked. He worked his way back up her body, kissing and licking every inch of the way.

"I'm sorry things went this far. Please, let's stop now. I know what Bob was doing, but we're still married. This isn't right. Two wrongs don't make a right." Liz begged.

"Easy for you to say. Look between my legs. Are you going to leave me in this condition? You were ready a few minutes ago, but now you got yours, you want to quit." Henry growled angrily.

Liz lowered her gaze to his massive cock and knew what she must do. It wasn't repulsive at all from this perspective. She kneeled between his spread legs, and looking into his eyes, grasped his cock with both hands. She began licking from the base to the top, over and over. Occasionally, she stopped to swirl her tongue around the flared head. She could feel the pulsing of the veins with her tongue. Bob was the only one she had ever sucked and didn't know how she was going to get this monster in her mouth. His dick was throbbing and a steady moan was escaping from his throat. Opening as wide as possible, she took the huge head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the spongy crown, he was losing control. With both hands and her mouth, she was jacking him off. Clenching her long hair, he began jabbing his dick deeper into her throat, fucking her oral cavity furiously. With a loud groan, he began pumping his sperm into her throat. Most went straight down without having to even swallow, but there was till a huge amount filling her mouth and seeping out around his cock. Liz was swallowing as fast as she possibly could. It was amazing how much was stored in his big balls. Finally, the stream slowed down and she could catch up with the flow.

Removing his hands from her hair, she was able to let his dick flop from her mouth. Licking her lips and then licking the last drop from his still turgid cock, she cleaned him with her tongue. Liz knew she had drank enough protein to last her a week. She actually felt proud for having satisfied Henry and a cock this size. What was more amazing was the fact that she had swallowed at all. Bob had always tried to pull out, and if not, she never allowed any down her throat.

Without thinking, she lazily stroked his still massive organ. Smiling, Henry pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Tasting his cum on her lips and inside her mouth, knowing he wasn't finished with this innocent young wife, felt his cock come to life again. His cock was on her mass of wet pubic curls, sliding up and down, slowly spreading her pussy lips.

Liz, finally realizing what was beginning to happen, tried to twist away from his cock. "Please, stop now. I did what you wanted. Please don't try and fuck me. Please!" Liz begged. "I love my husband and could never look at him if I was unfaithful."

"What do you think he did to you? Wasn't he being unfaithful?" Henry asked. "Just let me feel your pussy around the head of my cock for a few minutes. That's all I'm asking."

"I don't trust you to stop with just that." Liz said, but she stopped trying to get away and tried to will the fire in her stomach to go out.

Henry got his kness under him without losing contact with her pussy. He placed his hands under her knees and bent them toward her shoulders. This curled her her ass and thighs into the air, giving him a straight shot at her tight pussy.

"Remember, just the head for a few minutes. You promised." Whimpered Liz.

"I'll go slow and careful. Trust me." Said Henry. After moments of stroking her pussy with the head and shaft of his now hard cock, he pressed the bulbous head against the tight opening. She was so slick and ready to be fucked, not much pressure was needed to pop the head inside. He rocked back and forth, gaining a little more penetration with each thrust. It took patience and perseverance to keep from ramming his cock all the way to the hilt.

Liz was starting to go crazy under him from his short forceful thrusts. "Please! You're too big! Take it out now! Please!" Liz moaned. While begging him to stop, her ass was still twitching under him trying to get more. In this position, she was helpless to prevent him from fucking her if he so desired.

"Just a little longer. It feels too good to stop right now." Henry whispered in her ear. Kissing her to stop any further protests, he continued his short strokes, opening her tight pussy to accommodate his huge cock. He knew he had more than half inside her already.

Liz was moaning and groaning as he slid his big cock in and out of her wet hole. She panted and gasped as she felt him completely filling places that had never been touched before. She had known better than to trust him, but it was too late now to complain. Finally, his big potent balls came to rest on her ass. She was stuffed full with a giant dick other than her husband's and she loved it.

Her ass wriggled and writhed as he fucked her with longer and faster strokes. She seemed to have an orgasm with each and every long stroke. Electrical sparks were shooting to all parts of her body. The fire in her belly had turned into a raging inferno. Something had to give or she was going to be consumed with the pleasure pain emanating deep inside her pussy.

Henry was starting to yield to her tight cunt. His movement became erratic and he plunged as deep as he could into her womb. With a loud grunt, he shot his seed into her crevix. Load after load splashed against her womb, and began the short swim to the seed waiting for them.

When Liz felt him shoot his first load in her pussy, that was the catalyst needed to trigger the largest orgasm of her young life. She screamed into his mouth and jerked as though she was having a fit. For a moment, she thought the intense feeling was going to kill her. She collapsed as if she had run a marathon.

Henry continued to shudder and finally collapsed on top of Liz. Their lips were still joined and his spent rod was still connected to her dripping pussy. They stayed this way, until she tried to move.

Removing his heavy cock caused her pussy to gush sperm like an artesian well. There was cum all over her ass, pussy, thighs, and the blanket. Liz couldn't see it, but her pussy lips were swollen and her hole was gaping wide open. Until it shrunk, her cunt would be no use to Bob.

Finally, able to sit up and come to her senses, Liz realized what she had let happen to her. She had known better than believe Henry's lies. It was as much her fault for putting herself in the position to let it happen. Until now, she hadn't even thought about him cumming inside her. My God! What if she got pregnant? She began sobbing quietly.

Henry watched the emotions cross Liz's face. He knew what she was going through for he had seen the same thing before. He also knew, when she got over this feeling of betrayel, she was going to want his cock again.

Leaving the blanket, they walked back to the camp together without talking. Anyone meeting them would know what had been going on. There was dried cum all over her legs and thighs. Her hair was mussed and her nipples were red and swollen.

Keeping her eyes straight ahead and ignoring everyone, Liz walked stiffly toward the cabin. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she entered and the first thing she saw was Bob sleeping on the bed. Sneaking past, she entered the shower, trying to wash away the shame of the past few hours.

Being dressed and composed when Bob awoke, she wasn't prepared for his next statement.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone, but when you wouldn't talk to me, I had a couple of drinks in the club, then came here and crashed. I never slept well last night and was wore out." Bob explained.

"You never went down to the lake?" Liz asked.

"No. I'm sorry if you were looking and couldn't find me."

Liz believed him and now felt ten times worse for what she had done. Thinking back, she knew it wasn't Bob getting a blow job. It had looked like him, but that's not unusual when everyone's naked. Her eyes saw what Henry suggested. Could Henry have known the truth? Was he that low? Yes, in a heartbeat!

"Let's get dressed and go home. We don't need this place." Liz suggested.

"I'm with you one hundred percent. I can be ready in five minutes."

Henry watched them drive away, angry he wouldn't be fucking Liz again this weekend. Maybe, this was best. He'd give her a week before knocking on her door and inviting himself in. Didn't someone say anticipation was better than conquest?

rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers
12