Liz Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sister's face was only inches from his cock.

This was all so taboo that I could feel another orgasm building, even though I'd had at least ten in the last few hours. Crystal knew Dave was Heather's brother but I don't think she knew Liz was related too. Though I think she really didn't care about much that was going on around her anyways. After all, my cock was in her asshole, Heather was eating her pussy, and I was playing with her fantastic tits. I think she might have been in sensory overload or something. Her head was laid back on my shoulder, head turned away, mouth open, and a kind of glassy look in her eyes. I think she was even drooling on my shoulder.

I looked under Heather and saw Liz's ass wiggling back and forth while she ate out Heather's pussy. It was a much nicer ass than the one I was fucking. I made a decision. I roughly pushed Crystal off my cock and rudely dumped her on the floor. She landed on her knees, but she was completely out of it by then. Her face was on the carpet, her ass in the air, and she didn't move an inch from there.

Heather gave me a weird look, until I reached under her and grabbed Liz's waist. I pulled her out from under Heather and slammed my cock up her asshole in one thrust. She groaned at the sudden invasion and

bathed my balls in her sweet nectar. Apparently Heather hadn't know who was under her either. She gasped

when I leaned back in the chair, pulling Liz up against me. She recovered quickly and the dove into her little sister's pussy.

That was when Dave noticed who she was. "Oh my god! Liz??"

"Hey Dave. How are you?"

"Liz! You're nake.....ughhhhhh! Ugh! Ohhhhhh!"

"Ah! Dave! Did you just cum in your big sister's asshole?"

Dave didn't answer, he just smiled sheepishly as he thrust into Heather's asshole a few more times, shuddering with each thrust.

"Well pull it out already. Bring it here, I wanna suck it clean for you."

He yanked it out of her asshole so fast, it was almost a blur. He practically ran around Heather to get to Liz's mouth. He presented his semi hard cock to his little sister. She took hold of it and promptly swallowed the whole thing. Dave groaned out loud as his little sister oil derricked his cock. A cock that had just recently cum from his and her older sister's asshole.

She pulled her face off his once again hard cock, and said, "Good to see you got something left for your little sister. Now stick this thing in my pussy already!"

Heather got out of the way, and I shifted forward on the chair to give Dave better access. Dave didn't say a word as he bent down and slid into his little sister's tight pussy. Liz, on the other hand wasn't shy about being vocal. "Oh! God! I love having two cocks in me at the same time. And this is even better than normal. My brother in my pussy and my brother in law in by asshole. The only thing that would make this better is my dad's cock in my mouth. I would so be in heaven."

"Damn! Liz? When did you get so nasty? I thought you were a virgin?! And how long have you been shaving you pussy? I would have guessed you to be all hairy."

"When I woke up this morning, Dave, I was a virgin and very hairy. Then Steve walk in when I was in the shower. His was the first cock I'd ever seen. I've only seen one bigger..."

She told him the whole story, very conversationally, as he and I fucked both her holes. I looked over at Heather, she was on her back under Crystal, in a sixty-nine. Some kid was fucking Heather while Crystal ate her pussy, and some old guy, had to be at least 65, was hammering Crystal for all she was worth, while Heather ate her pussy. The kid fucking Heather let out a groan as he came. His cock slipped out of Heather's pussy and he dumped most of his onto Crystal's head.

Liz, who had been watching too, said, "Jim! Now that you're done fucking my sister, bring that cock over hear so I can clean it off."

"What? Who? Liz?! Oh my god! Your sister......oh! Godddddd!" and he came again. This time, Crystal had lifted her head up, so she took his whole load on her face.

Jim quickly waddled over to Liz, his pants were around his ankles. She grabbed his mostly hard cock and went at like a starving baby on a bottle. He grabbed the back of her head and force fed her his cock. She took it right down her throat like a professional whore.

Jim said, as he fucked her face, "God! Liz! You don't know how long I've wanted to do this to you. I've had a crush on you for years. I saw you at that combine activity two years ago, you know, the pool party?"

She nodded her head without taking her mouth off his cock.

"You were wearing that white t-shirt, and you got hit with a water balloon before you put on your swimsuit. I wasn't the only guy there that totally got hard when everyone saw your nipples through your

shirt. Were you even wearing a bra?"

She shook her head no without missing a beat on his cock. Just then, Dave grunted as he unloaded into Liz's tight pussy. That's when Jim finally noticed who was fucking her.

"Holy fuck! Dave?! You just fucked your little sister? Holy shit! Uggggggg!"

As he unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop then pushed him back.

"Yeah! And he fucked Heather before you did, in both her holes!"

"Dude! That's so nasty! You fucked both your other sister's holes? And then fucked Liz's pussy? Hey man? You done with that? I would love to have a piece of your little sister."

"Um? Oh, yeah, sure. I, ummm, gotta go anyways. All yours man."

Then Dave pulled out of Liz's tight pussy with an audible slurp and pop. Followed quickly by a rush of cum over my balls. I whispered in Liz's ear, "You do know that you are going to have to clean that up, right?"

"Oh yes, master! Can I let Jim fuck me first? I've always thought he was cute, I've just never had the courage to say anything to him."

"What?! You think I'm cute? And why do you call him master? Who is he anyways?"

"Oh yes, I've always thought you were cute. And he is my master. He owns me. He was the first to have every one of my holes. He's my sister's husband, Steve."

"Your brother in law huh? Oh my god! He's in your asshole! I thought you were just sitting in his lap! Holy crap! His dick is huge!!"

"Thanks, junior. Now you don't want to keep they lady waiting, do you?"

"What? Um no sir!"

"Good, now fuck her already!"

He knelt down and lined his cock up with her dripping pussy. His inexperience and excitement was obvious. She reached down and guided him into her. She as so well lubricated, he slipped all the way in,

and then groaned as he came. Unloading his fourth load in about as many minutes.

Liz was pissed, "What the hell, Jim? Don't you have any control at all?" She shoved hard against his chest. He stumbled backwards, pulling his still spasming cock out of her tight pussy. Stumbling as he was, he

had no control over where he came. Globs of cum shot all over the place. Some hit Liz, some landed on Crystal, some even hit the old guy who was still fucking Crystal.

Liz was beyond caring what Jim was doing. She stood up off my cock, spun around and licked my cock and balls clean. When she was satisfied with her cleaning job, she stood back up and promptly sank my cock

into her pussy. She sighed in pleasure as her pussy swallowed my member. I had to add my own. She has such an amazing pussy, even after fucking probably at least twenty guys, her pussy was just as tight as the first time I

fuck her. As she began to ride me, I noticed Jim standing behind her. He had his still hard cock in his hand and a look of total hurt in his eyes. I grabbed hold of Liz's ass cheeks, spread them apart and held her still as I pounded into her luscious love tunnel. I caught Jim's eye and pointed at her puckered asshole. He looked surprised at what I was suggesting, but he didn't hesitate more than a moment before he was lining up to butt fuck his angel, turned whore.

Liz was laying on my shoulder, eyes closed, enjoying the pounding I was giving her. She had her eyes closed, so she didn't even know Jim was there until he stuffed his cock into her asshole. He wasn't nice about it either. He slammed into her like a head on collision. She sat bolt upright and screamed as he banged her asshole

like a jack hammer. She must have dried out, because she was whimpering and crying as he unmercifully raped her abused asshole.

He fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes before he pulled out. He went around to her face, grabbed her hair with one hand and his cock with the other. He pumped himself a few times and said, "How's this for control, bitch?!" and he came. He fired off shot after shot, everyone of them hitting her face.

12