Liz's Abduction: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he used her ruthlessly she screamed out, thrashing and jerking underneath him, starbursts of pleasure exploding in the back of her head. With each successive climax she became wilder, clawing at his back, bucking her hips up to meet him. Her submission to him was fierce, primal, savage. She knew that begging for mercy was useless. He intended to wring every last ounce of sensation from his responsive, beautiful captive female. She would be granted no leniency. Again and again, incoherent with need and desire, she responded to him, helplessly. She was near unconsciousness when he finally shuddered and groaned with the pleasure of his own release.

After he finished he got up off the bed. She heard the sound of his belt buckle as he pulled his pants up. Covered with sweat, every muscle aching, her lips felt numb and she doubted if she could even talk. Weakly she moved her hands beside her, feeling the cotton surface of the mattress.

Liz was devastated. She felt like she had been completely destroyed. Her whole life seemed meaningless, trivial, when compared to the intensity of the sexual release she had just experienced. Tiny, random muscles twitched up and down the length of her trembling body. The degraded, gasping, well-used little slave girl chained to the bed had little in common with the proud career woman that had moved to Seattle from Boston. Nothing could have prepared her for the depths of her needs and desires, the completeness of her surrender. She wanted to crawl to him, on her belly, kissing and licking his boots, begging to please him again.

In the darkness, Liz heard the sound of the door closing as he left the room. She turned to her side, eyes closed, weeping softly in the stifling heat. He had just left her there, disregarded, after he had finished using her.

More than an hour later he returned, again carrying a candle. "Oh!" Liz cried in fear as he entered the room, turning her head away. "Your mask!"

His face was uncovered, and she had caught a glimpse of his features. She was terrified. These men would probably kill her if she could identify them. She heard the scrape of the chair as he sat down. Her heart pounded wildly as she kept her face to the wall. Perhaps this was it. Perhaps he had come to kill her.

"Don't worry, Liz." It was the first time he had called her by name. "I'm not going to hurt you. The ransom's been paid. I'm going to let you go."

Slowly she turned and looked at him. He was actually very handsome, with long dark hair and a cruel cast to his features. She trembled and lowered her gaze. "Why are you letting me see you?" she whispered.

"Because this is my last job. We're done. When we leave, I'm going to set fire to the cabin. We've been here too long. The boys will get other jobs, of course, but I'm finished. I've got enough money now to live comfortably for the rest of my life. By the time you could describe me to the police or the FBI, I'll be in another country. Somewhere warm. I've got over ten million bucks in three different overseas accounts, and I think it's time to retire."

He smiled. "Even so, I think you'll find the insurance company will … discourage you, shall we say, from going to the police. Of course, they'll have counselors and doctors to help you through your traumatic experience. I'm sure that the bank will be very understanding. But, on the whole, their business works better if there's no involvement from law enforcement."

Liz cried quietly, head down, unable to think clearly. Her whole life had been turned upside down in just three days. It was impossible to imagine going back to the bank, not after an experience like this. She thought about her empty apartment, the men she had been dating. It all seemed so stupid, and useless. How could she explain this to anyone? How could she explain it to herself?

Knowing what she had to do, she wiped her eyes and drew a deep breath. Liz got on her knees on the bed, her legs spread widely. She straightened, pressing her shoulders back, placing her palms on her thighs. "Please," she whispered, "please take me with you."

"I don't think so." He shook his head and stood up. "That's the last thing I need. You go back to your life in Seattle, to your job. It's better that way."

"I can't! After what you've done to me? I can't! I don't want that! All I want is to be with you."

"I don't need a girlfriend," he said, looking down at her.

"Then take me as your slave!" She lifted her arms to him, wrists crossed as though bound. "Please. You made me submit to you. I know now that what you said was true, I am a natural slave. I'll be obedient. I'll do anything you want. You can whip me, or punish me, I don't care, do anything you want to me. I need this. You can't even understand how much I need this. I need you!"

He bent towards her and tenderly placed his hand against the side of her face. She turned her head, licking at his palm, kissing his fingers. Her body shook.

"I don't think you realize what you're saying," he said, not unkindly. "It would be a complete and total slavery. There would be no compromise, no limits. You would belong to me, in every sense of the word."

"I know," she sobbed, "that's what I want. That's what I need! Please …Master."

He straightened up. "No," he said, after a moment, "it's not practical. I'm going to let you go, just as I planned. About six hours from now, you'll wake up in a motel room. There will be a number for you to call. You can resume your life."

As she remained kneeling on the bed, he left the room. She felt empty, and cold. He returned with a small bottle, a rag, and a pair of handcuffs. "Turn around, facing the wall, and cross your wrists at the small of your back."

Liz did as she had been commanded. The cuffs were cold against her skin as he locked them on her.

"It's best if you don't struggle too much," he said, holding her tightly from behind. "Just breathe deeply."

She smelled the medicinal, overwhelming fumes as the rag was pressed against her nose and mouth. It was impossible not to squirm with revulsion but he held her firmly, knowing that she would have to breathe. Finally, gasping and choking, she inhaled. Her body relaxed in his grasp, and she felt herself going limp. With his arms tight across her body, holding her, she lost consciousness.

Liz awoke, naked, with her hands still restrained behind her. She felt movement; she realized she was in a vehicle, with a blanket over her. Struggling, she managed to throw the blanket from her head. She was in a large sedan, down in the passenger footwell, and she looked up at the driver. It was Jack, of course, smoking as he drove, the window open to the night air beside him. Although he must have heard her, he didn't look in her direction. Awkwardly, she clambered up onto the seat.

"Where are we?" she asked, kneeling on the seat beside him, looking around. There was no one else in the car. The highway they were travelling was deserted.

He continued to watch the road. "Just crossed into Nevada. Couple hundred miles from Reno."

She pulled at the metal handcuffs holding her wrists. "You're not leaving me in Seattle?" she asked.

He turned and looked at her. Her naked body was briefly illuminated in the flashes of light from the road. "No, I changed my mind. I decided to keep you around for awhile."

Liz almost squealed with the excitement she felt. "Thank you! Thank you, Master!" She began kissing his neck and the side of his face.

Roughly he pushed her away. "Don't distract me, I'm driving," he growled. He took a drag of his cigarette. "You know, you'll be in as much trouble as me now, if we get caught. No one will believe you weren't in on it. You can't go back. Ever."

Liz knew that what he said was true; she was completely dependent on him. Another thrill of happiness coursed through her. She knelt back on the seat, looking at him. "I'm hungry," she announced.

"I knew this was a mistake," he grumbled.

With a wicked grin, Liz knelt forward. Using her mouth and tongue, she managed to unbuckle his belt. Awkwardly, her hands still chained behind her, she unzipped his pants with her teeth. The sky lightened with the first hint of sunrise as she took him in her mouth. The car sped south through the desert.