Liz's Bad Day at Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

"Liz! That's my clients here now, are you ready?"

Stella's voice was crisp and businesslike and Liz nearly jumped from her seat at it as she called across the office after taking a phone call. Liz nodded and got unsteadily to her feet and obediently followed her colleague from the main office towards the conference room. As they entered Stella warmly greeted two men and Liz tried to keep her composure as she looked at them. They were two hugely overweight businessmen in sweaty shirts and tight suits and both looked positively sleazy.

"Guys, this is my colleague Liz, she's going to help me get your name on this here contract. Liz this is Steve Jones and Bob Collins from Servco."

They shook hands with Liz but she was aware immediately of the two men leering at her and sizing her up. She was already uncomfortable in their presence as Stella sat them all down around the round table.

Liz's fear dissipated as Stella led the two men through the proposed agreement and contract in a very business like fashion and Liz was soon wondering exactly what she was doing there. That question was apparently answered after half an hour of discussion back and forth on the contract Stella turned to Liz and basically ordered her to go and make them all tea and biscuits. Liz blushed, she was on the same pay level and structure as Stella yet the blonde was treating her as little more than a trainee. Making a weak effort at a smile the brunette got up and left the room and was more than aware of Stella leaning forwards conspiratorially as she exited the room.

Liz was only gone for about five minutes but by the time she returned she entered a very different conference room. It was darker for one thing. The blinds had been pulled. As she pushed open the door while carrying the tea tray her eyes squinted to see properly and she very nearly did drop the tray when she saw what was going on. Both of the fat clients were standing and had their trousers and pants at their ankles while Stella was kneeling between them and giving them both a hand job.

"Oh good, you're back Liz. Put the tray down and lock the door we don't want to be disturbed."

Working almost automatically Liz turned and placed the tray carefully on the table. She looked at the two fat clients with their dicks out and leering openly at her as Stella released their cocks and got up and locked the door behind Liz, and wondered at how her second day from hell could get any worse while also hating that her pussy was rapidly getting wetter.

"Guess my secret's out Liz, this is how I secured this particular contract and for this renegotiation you are going to help me get it again. I'll get all the credit of course, and the bonus, but hey look at the training and insight I'm giving you!"

Liz had used her looks to get ahead before, she was a good looking girl and she had flirted with clients before but this was a few steps beyond that. She glanced at Stella and couldn't quite believe that the ice cold blonde bitch used her body to secure deals, she just came across so businesslike and professional. Stella returned her look and snapped.

"Clothes off and on your knees Liz, time to show Steve and Bob what a slut my esteemed colleague really is!"

The two smug, overweight businessmen came to the table and picked up their coffees and began to drink from them while they watched the sexy young executive tentatively begin to strip off for them. Just a few days ago she could never have done this and certainly not without an argument but after all she had done on the back of Stella's blackmail she did not bother putting up any resistance. She submissively unbuttoned her jacket and then her blouse. Her skirt followed then her stockings and finally her bra and panties went leaving the slim brunette stark naked before the other three. The two men were literally drooling at the mouth, slobbering at her fit body.

"You will find, gentleman, that my colleague is very eager to please and indeed I am sure she will be even more accommodating than I was to retain your business for the company. Won't you Elizabeth?"

Stella treated Liz to the biggest shit-eating smile imaginable, all the while mentally reminding her of the various footage and pictures she held on her. Stella knew it, Liz knew it and Liz just gave a weak nod of ascent.

"Good, on your knees then slut, the boys are waiting."

Liz Locke was noted throughout the company for her prim and proper, business like nature and professional manner, how her colleagues would have been shocked to see her naked and sinking to her knees to take the two fat bastard clients cocks into each hand.

She jerked each of them off hoping beyond hope that it was all they would want. It wasn't. After just a few moments they slapped her hands away and told her not to use them but to use her 'pretty mouth'. She gave them a look of disgust but leaned forward to take Steve's greasy, hairy cock into her mouth. Stella saw the look and spoke up.

"Oh come on slut, we're past the point where you pretend you are disgusted by this. You fucking love it all. You love being treated like the dirty little bitch you are. Get your hand down there on your cunt and play with yourself while you show the gents your oral skills."

Liz hated the fact that her fingers touching her own clit suddenly made her jump and she could then feel her own juices ooze out of her hole and coat her fingers. As she settled into a rhythm of stroking herself the slimy dick in her mouth was removed and she turned her head to take Bob's between her lips. She sucked it right down to the base until his hairy balls pressed against her chin. But Steve did not want to just stand wanking and he pressed in nearer and took the opportunity to slap his dick against Liz's cheek and in her hair.

After that Liz started to alternate between their two dicks rapidly - a few hard sucks on one the release it and a few more on the other. Before long they were at full hardness and coated in a viscous mixture of pre-cum and saliva. But just as she was settling into a pattern Steve's hands reached down, grabbed her by her hair and physically hauled her to her feet before spitting into her gaping mouth then spinning her around and pushing her forward so she was bent over the conference table.

"Time to seal the deal babe, open up."

He stepped in behind her and pushed her thighs apart with his own. Liz looked up and found Stella sitting at the table directly across from her calmly sipping on her coffee and observing the action.

"I don't want sloppy seconds man" moaned Bob as he watched Steve line his cock up in preparation of impaling Liz on it.

"Well you can have her shit hole then, now shut up, you're putting me off and I'm absolutely gagging to stuff this slut's tight cunt!"

Liz despaired of being spoken about and treated like nothing more than a piece of fucking meat and she looked over at the smug countenance of Stella and scowled but that was wiped off her face as her body was shunted forward as Steve's long, hard dick rammed into her pussy from behind and he reached forward to grab her hair and pull back on it as he started to fuck her frenetically over the table. It was a hard and fast and nasty fuck and despite herself Liz was aroused beyond reason. She felt like a cheap whore as the client bnaged her like that while his colleague and Stella watched them but that feeling was not entirely as desperate as it seemed.

He did not last long though and all too quickly Liz felt his body stiffen then with a series of jerks and spasms he ejaculated inside her. She hated that and the fact that she had been close to cumming herself but he quickly withdrew and allowed his colleague access in behind her. Liz grimaced as Bob waddled in behind and lined his dick up with her tight asshole, she knew that no amount of ass fucking would get her off and she almost cried tears of frustration as he plunged into her butt and started a slow pound in and out of her anus. Again she looked up and again Stella's cold blue eyes seemed to see her frustration all too easily and smirk at her predicament.

It was another quick, dirty shag and Bob came with an animalistic grunt and filled Liz's ass cavity with several thick spurts of cum. He pulled out too quickly and had to cup the last dribbles in his hand to save it spilling onto the carpet. Stella saw the situation at once and barked an order at Liz.

"You dumb bitch! You should have made sure it was all inside you! Quickly turn around and suck that all up and him clean! We can't have any dodgy stains on th ecarpet or chairs!"

Part of Liz wanted to let just that happen, it would be some small thing to hold over Stella but she knew it was likely nothing she could do anything with and reluctantly peeled her titties off the wooden table surface and once more dropped to her knees and managed to suck the last dregs of cum from bob's cock and then out of his hands. Only after did it register that that cock was fresh out of her asshole. By then she didn't really care.

As she was doing that Stella had produced the contract and was getting Steve's signature in all the right places. As he did that and Bob pulled his trouser sup Stella looked at Liz and asked.

"You need to cum bitch?"

Liz whimpered and desperately wanted to find the strength to so no but she nodded a pathetic ascent.

"Then get on the table and give the boys one last thank you for this contract."

She tossed Liz a black dildo and went back to the contract signing. It seemed to humiliate Liz even more that no one really paid her much heed as she crawled onto he thick wooden table and knelt atop it and eagerly thrust the plastic cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy to get herself off.

The other three barely acknowledged Liz's presence, which was just further humiliation for her as she knelt up there over them and frantically played with herself to get herself off.

Stella gathered the papers up and was now wholly back to her completely professional manner and rounded the men up and spoke.

"Thank you Steve, Bob, now how would you like to go and grab tea, my shout of course."

They agreed and grabbed their jackets as the blonde turned to Liz just as Liz came in a moaning, gushing spray all over the conference table.

"You'd better clean that up slut, I don't want anyone suspecting how I managed to secure this contract for another year."

Liz sighed and hated herself that she had made such a display of herself as she slumped on all fours on the hard surface of the table. The door to the room was unlocked and the two men left followed by Stella, in the background the cleaners hoovers could be heard, it was the close of another day in the office.

"Better hurry bitch, or perhaps you're just waiting to fuck the cleaner again? Ha, ha. See you tomorrow, I'm sure I can find more ways you can assist me then."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12