Liz's Fantasy

Story Info
Girlfriend gets the double treatment.
1.8k words
3.95
66.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
47 Followers

It was an unusual circumstance to say the least. I had been seeing Liz for about 6 months when the subject first came up. She had been talking about how once her girl friend Veronica and she had shared a motel room doing their respective boyfriends on the double beds in the room. Suddenly she asked me if I had ever done anything kinky. When I asked why, she told me that she had always wanted to "do" two guys at once. She said that the idea of being the sexual center of attention had always been a fantasy of hers. When she asked me if I would ever do anything like that, I found the thought of watching my girl getting fucked by another man incredibly arousing. I asked her if she really wanted to do it and she quickly said, "Yes." Liz told me to pick the guy since she knew I would be careful.

I began thinking of who I could ask and trust to participate in such an act. Someone who was "clean" and discrete so as not to embarrass Liz or myself. The only person who came to mind each time was Ron, my best friend of 18+ years. He was the one person who I could ask and trust. I finally got the nerve up to ask Ron if he would be willing to participate in a threesome with Liz and I. He was shocked at first and then began asking questions. He wanted to know if I was going to be able to handle it and as to what the ground rules would be.

Obviously since we were both totally heterosexual we knew we would not be doing anything to one another. Liz would have both of our undivided attentions. We basically agreed that as far as she went, nothing was taboo as long as she wanted it. Of course discretion was a key issue and I knew that wouldn't be a problem with Ron. I also knew he was "clean" as were we. After talking to Ron about the details, I spoke to Liz. When I asked her if she was still desirous of her fantasy coming true, she quickly told me yes. We decided it would happen that weekend. I told her that whatever was going to happen would be whatever she wanted to happen that night. The stage was set.

We decided on Saturday night. Ron would be off work at 9 pm and at my place by 9:30 pm. As the day progresses I found myself becoming increasingly anxious about the coming evening, wondering how I was going to feel and act. When Liz arrived at 7 pm she was a nervous wreck. She had all of my anxieties as well as some of her own. She was afraid that somehow this would spoil my friendship with Ron or for that matter her friendship with him. I assured her that Ron and I would be fine, our friendship had been through quite a few stresses in the past and come through no problem. Although I was nervous I found myself increasingly aroused at the coming act.

I asked Liz if she wanted me to stop it and she said no. She told me that she would enjoy the physical act of sex and not attach the feelings she had for me to it. She wanted to experience pure animal lust as; I have to admit did I. To strengthen her nerves Liz began taking Tequila shots as the hour approached. Soon she was feeling relaxed a bit. She asked me to do a couple of things for her to make the night easier. She asked me to blindfold her before Ron arrived and then asked me to tie her spread eagle on the bed. I was surprises by the last part of her requests but did as she asked. At 9:20 pm we both stripped off our clothes. I blindfolded her then tied her loosely to the full-sized bed with towels, covering her with a sheet when I had finished. I then turned off the lights and lit candles, also at her request.

At about 9:30 pm Ron arrived. I let him into my darkened apartment, a towel around my waist. I could immediately tell he was feeling the same nervousness as I. I directed him to the bathroom to get ready then went to the bedroom to await him with Liz. Liz was extremely anxious by this time telling me that she couldn't believe we were going to do this. I looked up as the door opened and Ron walked into the room naked. I had seen Ron nude before in Gym classes etc. but never paid attention as guys normally do. Now I looked at him as an adversary of sorts. Ron was slim, standing about 5'10" tall at about 120 lbs. as opposed to my ample 6' tall 250 lbs. frame. I couldn't help but notice his erect penis standing out of his pubic hair. His cock was about 7 inches, similar in length to mine, but thinner. He was uncircumcised unlike myself. As Liz heard us approach she told us not to talk. She said that she didn't want to know who was doing what by the voices, we both agreed.

I knelt by the bedside and pulled the sheet off of Liz's naked body. Ron hadn't been with a woman in a while and I saw his eyes take in every detail. I began slowly caressing her body, feeling her shiver at my touch as she bit her lower lip. Ron knelt across from me watching my hands pass over her body. When I noticed him hesitating I reached out, taking his hands and placed them on her breasts. Without further hesitation his hands squeezed her tits then began exploring her body as I again began massaging her. As Ron moved down her body I concentrated on her upper body. Liz began moaning softly at the attentions, writhing beneath our touch. When I heard her gasp I look down to see Ron's tongue parting her pussy as he moved between her legs. I was unbelievably aroused at the sight of my best-friend giving my girlfriend oral sex. I continued squeezing and massaging her tits as Ron buried his hungry tongue into her now wet pussy. After a few minutes of this Liz began crying out in her first apparent orgasm asking us to, "fuck her!"

Ron sat up his erection standing out as hard as my own. I handed him a condom, which he quickly sheathed his raging hard on in. I watched in fascination as he slid his cock into her waiting wetness. As Ron began fucking Liz hard and fast, I sat back and watched. Confusing feelings of jealousy arose but were overridden by my incredible state of arousal. The sight of my woman obviously enjoying herself was so erotic. I watched as Ron moved in and out of her, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy.

I stroked my hard-on as Ron untied her legs then lifted them to thrust deeper and faster. Liz's tits moved as Ron pumped, Liz grunting and moaning in ways familiar to me as he fucked her. I saw Ron's body tense as he came inside her, Liz's panting matching his. Ron carefully slid his sperm filled condom out of her then moved as I took his placed. Liz's pussy was incredibly hot as I slid my cock into her. She immediately moved to accommodate me as we began fucking. Ron took off and disposed of his filled condom moving back up and kissing Liz deeply as I pounded her.

Already highly aroused I didn't last long. I came hard watching Liz's now untied hands fondling Ron's again hardening cock. As I slid out of her she rolled onto her stomach putting her mouth in a position to suck Ron's now firm cock. I sat back disposing of the used condom and watching, again growing as Liz took Ron's dick into her mouth. Ron sat leaning back onto his arms his legs spread as Liz moved between them. After a few minutes she picked up another condom putting onto Ron's hard cock. She then turned on all fours pointing her ass at Ron.

He got up on his knees behind her as she leaned onto my lap and began sucking my now cock. I felt her gasp as Ron slid his cock into her pussy from behind. I felt her move up and down my shaft as Ron grasping her hips began fucking her again with fast deep thrusts. Liz moaned over my cock as she took more and more of my shaft into her mouth. I watched her as Ron fucked. After a few minutes she turned and began sucking Ron as I took his place behind her. As she peeled Ron's condom off she told me not to put on one. She said that since she was on the pill and trusted us both we didn't need them. Not one who likes condoms, I was both glad and horny as hell to fuck her without one. I soon slid into her hot pussy and like Ron, grabbed her hips to fuck harder.

As I did I watched her sucking off Ron and after a few moments came hard inside of her. After feeling me do so she pushed Ron onto his back then straddled him lowering her cum filled pussy onto his shaft. She then began riding him hard, grabbing her own tits as Ron held her hips thrusting himself deep up into her. Within moments she was moaning in orgasm as Ron shot his load up into her. She collapsed forward onto Ron kissing him deeply. Again the shear arousal of watching them fuck like animals drove me wild. Looking at their nude bodies, his cock still in her pussy, sperm oozing out of her onto him. As I sat she rolled off of him between us. Laying on her back she took each of our cocks into one of her hands and began stroking us as we each began squeezing and sucking on whichever breast was closes to us.

"That was fucking great!" she said. We carried on like this into the night until around 1 am we fell asleep together. In the morning Ron excused himself to go to work thanking us both for ending his "Dry" spell before leaving. Liz said that she could not believe how good it felt to have two guys fucking, sucking and fondling her. I myself found it to be easily the most arousing thing I had ever experienced in my life. It had no effect on my relationships with Liz or Ron. We did it again a few months later and had an equally satisfying experience with less anxiety since we already knew what to expect. The second time was actually less inhibited. Eventually over time, Liz and I went our separate ways. Ron is still my best friend.

INXS
INXS
47 Followers