Locked in with Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh FUCK! YEAH! Ummmmm....." Emma moaned as she was going at a pretty fast pace now, her round little ass bouncing up and down.

"Oh shit!" She moaned as she began working her hips up higher and higher until she pulled off my cock and then immediately turned around, opening her mouth and taking my shaft into her mouth, squeezing the base of my cock hard as she worked her lips up and down my shaft fast.

"Getting a taste for your ass now, huh?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm!" She mumbled her reply without taking my dick out of her mouth.

"You're starting to get a little dry." She said spitting on my cock and then turning around, holding my shaft in position which allowed her to guide my man hood into her ass hole more quickly.

She was getting into it very quickly, starting off at the pace that she left at, which felt great, but I wanted to go faster and just felt like she was going at a teasingly half fast pace.

So I reached out, grabbing her by her under arms and pulling her close to me, making her lay flat on my front, wrapping my arms around her, my hands instantly going to her tits, squeezing them hard as I thrust my hips up and down at a slightly faster pace then she was going, which was obviously much faster than she could handle.

"UUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHHH! FUCK!" She was letting out vile screams as I kept getting faster with every thrust up, but to my surprise, she was starting to thrust back against my cock, which added more pace.

I quickly rolled over, holding her tightly, making sure I didn't leave the confines of her rectum as I moved her on to her front with me on top of her and this allowed me to get a lot more speed added to my thrust.

"OOOOWWWWWWWWWW! OH GOD!" Emma screamed as I was now going as fast as I could, already feeling my second orgasm building up.

"I'm close!" I moaned into her ear, just to let her know that it wasn't going to last much longer.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" She yelled, showing that although she sounded like she was in pain, she was still enjoying it.

Oh fuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!" I moaned as I was now going at a feverishly fast pace, feeling my balls tighten as her sphincter hugged my cock so tightly.

"I'm gonna cum!" I uttered as I drilled into her bowels as fast as I could, starting to get breathless.

"GIMME THAT CUM!" Emma screamed. "I NEED IT!" She shrieked.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I yelled as my cum shot up my shaft and burst out deep into her bowels. I thrust forward hard one last time as my cum continued to erupt into her rectum.

I was panting hard, lying on top of Emma as I tried to get my breath back. I looked at her to see her face covered by her hair, so I moved her hair back behind her ears.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied with a smile. "No where near as bad as the first time I had sex." She laughed. "

"It was that painful?" I asked.

"He was just into his orgasm and didn't really care about me." She said, not really sounding bothered. "But you were more gentle with me." She said twisting her upper body, putting her arms around me and kissing me.

"I guess we should be heading out now." I said.

"Yeah." She sighed as we picked up our clothes and got dressed.

"Where's my under wear?" She asked touching herself and looking around.

"When was the last time you had it?" I asked.

"I last had it..." She said as she began to think. "When I was crawling on the floor, coming to give you a blow job."

"And you had it in your hands!" I added remembering. "It's probably still on the floor."

"Yeah!" She laughed.

"So you need me to call you a taxi?" I asked.

"I was thinking that I could take a little walk and then a train for a few stops." She said with a sly look on her face and a devilish look on her eyes.

A smile formed on my face as I realized what she meant and then we went down to find her panties. Looks like I had my work cut out tonight.