Locker Room Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving more easily now Miss Shaw reached between their bodies and started to rub and flick Adele's clit, whilst still keeping up a pounding rhythm. This pushed Adele to new heights and she bit into the older woman's neck as she felt little tremors start to pass through her body.

"Oh, that's fucking gorgeous," she murmured. "Harder, faster, I want you to fuck me really hard now, please do it?"

Miss Shaw picked up her rhythm even more; still managing to keep rubbing Adele's swollen clit. Adele began to pant and gasp. As a small spasm hit her body she dug her nails into Miss Shaw's shoulders.

"Whoaa! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she wailed. It was these cries that alerted Nicky and Chloe, and they began to watch the show utterly fascinated.

Happy that Adele was now close enough to her climax she left her clit alone, used both hands to grab Adele's hips, and started to pound her furiously, faster and faster, harder and harder.

"Oh my God," wailed Adele, as she clung on for dear life, her nails digging deep into Miss Shaw's shoulders. Miss Shaw was relentless, almost savage in her thrusts. Adele was alternating between moaning and screaming as the black cock was a blur flying in and out of her battered cunt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she moaned. "I'm coming..., I'm coming..., nearly there..., oh so close."

Miss Shaw continued her onslaught; Nicky could now see small drops of blood on her shoulders where Adele's nails had broken the skin. Adele felt she was on fire, every nerve was screaming. She had never felt anything so intense, small spasms so fierce they were almost mini orgasms wracked her body, but she knew an earth shattering climax was near. The petite girl was being flung around like a rag doll; she was gripping on with teeth and nails. She started to feel her body tense up, everything tingle, every muscle lock out, and then the most amazing sensation hit her, spasm after spasm, orgasm after orgasm came at her again and again and again; she threw back her head and screamed lustily, not caring who heard, and still Miss Shaw kept on thrusting.

Adele was no longer in control of her body; the orgasms were in control of her, her body twitched and jerked this way and that, showing no signs of letting up. To Nicky and Chloe watching it was quite amazing, and quite shocking. Their friend was jerking around like a puppet totally out of control, still firmly impaled on that big black rod. Miss Shaw was paying no heed to her cries, just continuing to fuck the life out of her.

"Oh God, oh Jesus!" she muttered. "Don't stop, please don't stop, fuck, oh fuck!"

It truly was the most sensational orgasm of her life. Time seemed to stand still, all she could feel were these amazingly intense sensations emanating from between her legs, and pulsing through her whole body. Tears were pouring down her face, she was gasping and screaming, she wanted it to stop, but equally wanted it to go on forever, at one time she felt she even passed out for a second or two.

After what seemed a lifetime of thrashing around, the intense feelings slowly started to subside, and once down to a manageable level she slumped, or perhaps collapsed would be a better word, onto Miss Shaw's shoulders and lay still gasping for breath. She was sobbing and moaning; her tears mixed with Miss Shaw's blood, and trickled down the older woman's shoulders. Miss Shaw slowed her thrusts to a standstill, and wrapped her arms around the semi-conscious girl clinging to her, as Adele finally passed out, and went limp.

Miss Shaw was horrified. She swiftly slid the cock out of Adele, unclipped the straps and let it fall to the floor, where it lay shining wetly. She swung round, sat on the bench and gathered Adele up in her arms, sat her in her own lap, and nursed her gently against her naked breast like a baby. She tenderly stroked her hair, and whispered worriedly, "Adele, Adele! Are you OK? Please wake up."

She surveyed the tiny girl lying in her arms; she was soaked in sweat, and even from just looking down towards her legs she could see her shaven pussy was glowing a warm pink colour; the result of her furious pounding. "Heaven knows, what her insides are like!" she thought worriedly. "Did I go too far?"

Just then Adele started to stir in her arms. She slowly opened her eyes, saw Miss Shaw and a big grin spread over her face.

"Oh, thank God!" said Miss Shaw. Are you alright? I was really worried."

"I am wonderful," she replied. "That was so fantastic. I've never felt anything so intense. It was beautiful, and brutal, all at once. Thank you so much Miss, I never knew orgasms could be so ferocious, and that strap-on....well! I want one."

"I thought I'd hurt you, I really did. What was the fainting all about? That frightened me."

"Yeah, took me by surprise too. Not done that before. All I can think of is that it was so intense my body just couldn't cope anymore. What is it the French say about orgasms -- "la petite mort"- the little death! That just about sums it up."

The 4 women then lay in each other's arms in the warm changing room, basking for a while longer in the warm afterglow of their lovemaking.

Finally Miss Shaw said, "Well, I think we all need a shower now!"

All holding hands they walked slowly towards the showers. Nicky was intensely happy. She now felt completely at home, and at peace. All the worries, all the self-consciousness and self-loathing had evaporated magically. This is exactly where she wanted to be, and the people she wanted to be with, especially Chloe. "Wow!" she thought to herself. "I'm a lesbian, and feel proud to be one." How things had changed in the last couple of hours.

As they wandered along Adele broke the silence, "Can I ask you a question Miss?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, your collection of huge handbags is a bit of a standing joke around college, but none of us dreamed what they might actually contain. Do you always carry strap-ons and dildos around college with you?"

Miss Shaw threw her head back and roared with laughter, "Good God, no! It just happened to be your lucky day. I'm going round to a friend's this evening for dinner, and a little.., err..., "girly fun", so I came prepared."

"If you're going to use that black cock, all I can say is she's a very lucky lady!" replied Adele.

Chloe chipped in, slightly concerned, "But aren't you going to be rather late now?"

"I am, but she understands that I sometimes have to work late. I'll just tell her I had to give detention to 3 very naughty girls!"

They all laughed and Miss Shaw added, "Of course, it's only fair that I give her a full explanation, with all the sordid details......, and then who knows where that might lead. She'll love it, so I suspect it's going to be a long and very sexy night..."

12