Lodge 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie seemed to be wearing a baggy t-shirt, but couldn't make much else out. The light was too dim, and her legs obscured the front view of her t-shirt. The light shut off again, and Beth left the kitchen. We waited for the footfalls to reach the top of the stairs before we re-emerged.

"What was that about, Cassie?" I whispered as we clambered out of the cupboard, trying not to make any noise.

Cassie kissed me again, passionately and deeply, her hands wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me into her. One of her hands snaked down my back, causing me to arch it slightly. She went with this, and keps kissing me as I slowly collapsed to the floor, ending up sat with my back against the cupboard.

She broke the kiss, and knelt between my legs, her hand hooking inside the waistband of my shorts, and pulling them down, her other hand reaching in and pulling out my hard cock and balls, so they hung over my waistband.

She started to pump her hand up and down my shaft, slowly at first, gauging its length. "Wow, your cock feels huge! How big is it?"

I took a bit longer to register the question than I perhaps should have, as I was focussing a bit too much on other things, "Uhm..." I said, as she began to increase the pace of her handjob, "I think about...8 inches."

"Oooh, I like the sound of that," Cassie squeezed my cock tightly with both hands, and I had to stifle a moan, "It's nice and thick, too!"

She resumed wanking me off with one hand, while the other cupped my balls, "Don't give them to the dogs! I like them where they are!" I gasped jokingly as she did so.

"Don't worry, I like them where they are, too!" she released my balls from her grip, and slowed down her handjob. Cassie inhaled, and stood up. "Your shorts are in the way, I can't get in there,"

I stood up and stepped out of my shorts, and took my shirt off as well. Cassie grabbed my cock again and began to stroke it, building up the pace rather rapidly, until she was jerking me off as fast as she could.

This only lasted for a moment before she slowed again to help me stave off my orgasm, "Can I suck it?" Cassie asked as she began to twist her hand as it slid along its length.

"Yes, but first, I think it's your turn to have some attention, don't you?" I knelt down in front of Cassie and placed my hand on her shoulder, and ran it up to her head, pulling her into a brief kiss.

My hand then slid back to her shoulder, then I let it drop slowly until it felt the swell of her breast, gliding down it until it began to fall away. I gave it a gentle squeeze through her t-shirt, causing Cassie to audibly sigh. My other hand was grabbed at the wrist by Cassie, who guided it up under the t-shirt to her other breast, and had me squeeze it, her nipple greeting me with a friendly poke.

I let go of her t-shirt covered breast and slipped my hand underneath the material, so that I could grope both breasts without anything being in the way. Cassie cooed as I massaged her breasts, and tugged on her nipples.

Cassie's hand found my cock again and began pumping it as I kneaded her breasts, keeping it in time with my hands on her breasts.

"Mmmm, you like my tits?"

"Oh yes!" I replied, beginning to squeeze them a bit more now. Cassie responded by rubbing my cock faster.

"34F, all natural," Cassie whispered, my cock seemingly growing harder and longer at the revelation. Cassie felt it change in her hand, "Ooooh, excited, aren't we? You wanna fuck 'em? You want to slide your cock between them and pound my tits til you explode all over me?"

"I'd love to!" My cock started to ache as the first stages of my orgasm approached, Cassie pumping my cock even faster now. I wasn't sure I could last that long!

"Well tough," Cassie said, slowing down her hand on my cock, "You'll just have to wait. We have 2 more days here. I want to save the best til last!"

I was shocked that I'd have to wait, sit in agony, waiting to fuck her tits. I could see it being unbearable, "You bitch!" I joked, "I almost wish the dogs had my balls now!"

Cassie laughed, and rolled her thumb over the tip of my penis, causing me to jolt at the sudden sensation.

Suddenly, there was a thump, and an audible "Ooft!" from James. I grabbed my shirt and shorts from beside me and put them on.

"Stay still," I whispered to Cassie, as I went to the fridge and opened the door, looking over at James on the floor. His eyes flickered open as the light struck them.

"Hey, mate," I said, hushed as to not wake the girls upstairs, "You ok?"

"Yeah," James moaned as he squinted at me, still groggy from sleep, "Kicked the couch,"

"Okay, no worries," I said, grabbing the milk, and unscrewing the cap, "Shift over a bit so you don't kick it again,"

James laughed through his nose, "Good idea," he said, shuffling across the floor away from the couch, "Right, g'night,"

"Night mate," I said, and took a swig from the milk before replacing it, and closing the fridge door. As the door closed, I felt Cassie grab my hand and pull me away from the fridge, out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.

Cassie opened the bathroom door at the bottom of the stairs and pulled me inside. I heard a >snack< noise as Cassie locked the door, and then a >click< as the light came on.

I took a good look at Cassie for the first time that night. She had a bit of bed hair, some stray strands sticking out at awkward angles, a grey t-shirt with a red line drawing of Route 66 decal on the front, some black panties, and nothing else.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked her, whispering.

"Too much at risk of being found," she replied, "Plus if Jess or Alex wake up and find me gone, they can at least find me in here,"

"Fair point," I acknowledged, "But we won't have long if someone comes and finds us here, so let's make it quick,"

"Agreed,"

"So shall we 69 and both finish together?"

"Fuck yeah!" Cassie lunged at me and locked lips with me, her tongue thrusting into my mouth like it was a battering ram. She broke the kiss a moment to say "All this nearly being caught? I fucking love it!"

I laid down on the floor on my back, and Cassie followed me, kissing me again while I was down, her hand resting on my chest.

Not wasting any more time, she sat up, took her panties off and discarded them casually to one side. She turned away from my head, pulled my cock out of my shorts, and straight away, her head fell to it, swallowing almost half of it!

She held my cock upright and started to bob her head on it as her tongue snaked over it, coating it with saliva. She swung her leg over me and stuck her vagina in my face, beckoning me to eat her.

I gladly obliged, and began to lick at her moist slit as she sucked me off. She tasted rather sweet, her pussy very moist from all the psychological stimulation she'd been exposed to already.

I felt my pleasure climbing towards orgasm, so I started licking at Cassie's hot pussy faster, inserting a finger as I did so.

Cassie trembled as it slipped inside her. She took her mouth off my cock, and started masturbating me with her hand as she looked back at me and whispered, "Ah fuck, you're gonna make me cum if you don't stop!"

I took my lips off her to reply, "Feeling's mutual," and returned to licking as I inserted another finger into her.

Cassie retaliated by wrapping her lips around my cock again and rather than bobbing her head, she held the first inch or so of my cock in her mouth, and sucked at it, her tongue pushing itself beneath my foreskin and circling the inside of it.

I felt my orgasm about to hit, the pressure starting to build. I needed to make Cassie cum too!

I started to pump my fingers into her, but I doubted it would be enough. With my free hand, I reached up, parted her ass cheeks slightly. I felt Cassie slow down a moment in anticipation of what I was about to do.

I stuck a finger into her ass hole, and I felt her shiver. She returned to her blowjob, her lips tightly sealing my cockhead within her mouth as she furiously beat her hand up and down my shaft.

In response, I started pulsating both fingers as fast as I could in and out of her holes as I licked and sucked at her clitoris, getting faster and faster as the pleasure in my own genitals was building and building more and more, and I felt Cassie replicating this in time with her own impending orgasm. I felt my hips start to buck into Cassie's mouth as my climax approached, barely able to take any more!

I felt Cassie's orgasm hit first, her cunt clenching around my fingers, her anus tightening as she shook and oozed pussy juice. After the initial tremor of spasming, she returned to the blowjob, frantically sucking and pumping at my cock in order to make me cum.

I lasted about 10 seconds before my hips bucked and contracted in orgasm, launching a torrent of cum into Cassie's mouth, her hand still pumping the shaft, her tongue still active all the while, swallowing my cum straight away like a champ!

As my orgasm began to subside, she slowed down and relented, squeezing and teasing my shaft as she milked me dry.

"Wow!" I fell back, exhausted. Cassie dismounted me, and crawled over to my head, teary eyed from her orgasm. I sat up, and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear, "Thank you so much,"

She stood up and put her panties back on, unlocked the door, took a final look at me, smiling appreciatively, and closed the door.

What was that all about?

To be continued...

12