Logan Ch. 07

Story Info
Kyle drops by.
2.9k words
4.63
9.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will woke the next morning and smiled, realizing that they were still tangled in each other's arms, Logan holding onto him tightly. He felt something cool on his chest and realized that she was crying.

"El," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. In response, she just huddled closer to his midsection and held him tighter, "What's the matter?" She shook her head, looking up at him. Her eyes were red from crying and Will felt his heart twinge. "Shh," he rocked her, kissing the top of her head, "don't cry, El. What's wrong? We can fix it; just tell me what's wrong." She shook her head, wiping her tears and sat up, looking him in the face.

"You," she said, tears falling silently as she traced the outline of his jaw before shaking her head, "I don't think I could lose you again." Will sighed with relief.

"Is that all?" he asked, kissing her collarbone. She blinked at him. "Baby girl, don't you worry yourself about me."

"I'm notjust worried about you," she said, chewing her bottom lip as she looked up at him under her long lashes.

"What do you mean?" he asked, pulling her into his lap and kissing her gently.

"I mean," she said, struggling off his lap to look him in the face once more and taking a deep breath, "that I want our child to grow up with a father." It was Will's turn to just blink.

"Do what?"

"A baby, Will," she said, smiling at him apprehensively. A broad grin spread across his face and she giggled.

"That's my girl," he whispered as he rolled her onto her back and kissed her feverishly. She giggled as his hands teased her sides and stopped when his hands suddenly found and entwined with hers as he raised them above her head, sliding all the way into her in one stroke. She gasped and then sighed, content as she wrapped her legs around him, her hips meeting his. "You mean it?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yeah," she said, a shiver running up her spine as he kissed and licked her neck and shoulders.

"Have I ever told you how much I want a family?" he said as his mouth attached to hers, his tongue dipping into her mouth and she moaned. She barely felt her orgasm approaching and it was suddenly upon her, crashing over her as she writhed beneath him, biting on his shoulder to stifle her cry. As she clenched around him he went over the top and collapsed on her.

"Just for good measure," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her gently to his side. She sleepily licked the salty sweat from his side. "Hey El?" he whispered in her ear as she was drifting off to sleep.

"Yeah, Will?"

"I love you."

"Love you too," she whispered, sighing and falling to sleep.

*******

The dogs arrived the following week with a trainer and everyone spent a couple of days adjusting to the dogs and learning commands and such. That afternoon in the mail there was another letter addressed to Mrs. Logan Languest.

"El!" Will called to her as she played fetch with her dog.

"Yeah?" she said, jogging over to him.

"One," he said, holding the letter above her head as he pulled her to him and kissed her, "Are you sure you can run around like that?"

"Of course I can, the more active I am the healthier the baby."

"Well then in that case we're going on a five mile run in T-minus ten minutes," Will teased.

"Okay not that active," she rolled her eyes, "And any who, we shouldn't really spread this around…"

"You kiddin, El? I'm telling the world!" he whispered in her ear before pulling away slightly. "We're having a baby!!" he screamed in the front yard, "Did you hear that?!" Logan pounced him and he fell to the ground. "What's the big idea?"

"The doctor said there's a good chance that this one won't make it since I just lost the other one three months ago," she said, shrugging as she straddled his hips.

"Oh," he said, frowning.

"Most miscarriages happen in the first trimester which is why we should wait a while before we yell it to the whole frickin world," she teased, kissing his nose. He nipped playfully at her face before catching her mouth with his. It wasn't until she moaned into his mouth and his hands were up her shirt that she remembered where they were.

"Will," she breathed heavily into his mouth, "Not here."

"Nonsense," he said, looking around, his eyes sparkling as he panted, "no one's watching."

"Will!" she squealed as he rolled on top of her and slid her skirt up, still looking around mischievously. She shoved him off and stood, sprinting away from him. "Barkley, heel!" she yelled to her dog standing by the gate. He came sprinting over to her and attached at her side. "Barkley, guard," she said, turning on her heel and stopping. Will almost collided with her but didn't have enough time before Barkley, Logan's guard dog, jumped him and pinned him flat on the ground. Will gasped for breath as the dog knocked it out of him.

Soon Logan was standing over him, her hands on her hips. "That's what I thought," she giggled, walking away as she called Barkley to her once more.

Will felt himself start to drool as he watched the mesmerizing sway of her hips. He leapt up after her and pulled her into the house and off to the right, into her study, sweeping things off the desk with one arm while kicking the door closed with his leg. He pinned her between him and the desk.

"Will!" she blushed.

"Who's going to save you now, little one?" he teased, hiking her skirt up above her waste and perching her down on the side of the desk.

"Will, what are you—?" she gasped suddenly as he pulled down her underwear and licked her whole length, pulling and tugging gently on her outer lips before dipping his tongue inside her. "Oh," she sighed, laying back on the desk and wrapping her hands around the sides, spreading her legs wider. He grinned at her wantonness and brought two fingers up to slip inside her while his tongue worked at her clit. Soon she was climaxing into his mouth. He held tight and then licked her clean when she was finished.

"I know it was quick," he said, pulling her underwear back on for her, but I figured it would get the job done.

"Consider me satisfied," she said, standing to kiss him. Their tongues dueled for a few minutes and when Will became aware of his surroundings again he found that he was pressed against the wall and that Logan's hands were making quick work of undoing his pants and sliding them down.

"El," he groaned as she knelt before him, "What—," her mouth silenced him as she licked up and down his shaft. He stared at the ceiling and tried concentrating on where the wall met the ceiling just to get his mind off of her mouth and keep from exploding right then. "Fuck, El," he managed as he let out his breath.

Suddenly her mouth had engulfed him and her head was bobbing up and down, her teeth running ever so gently along his shaft on the way up, teasing him just enough to bring him closer. When she brought one hand up to stroke the part of him that wasn't in her mouth and the other hand began cupping his balls and squeezed them softly, he lost control. He clutched at the chair on one side of him and the wall on the other to keep from controlling her too much as he humped at her mouth, letting out an animalistic growl from deep within as she actually swallowed his cum.

She licked him clean just as he had done her and stood, looking unsure of herself and staring down at her feet, "Was that—?" she trailed off. He blinked a couple of times and then pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming before scooping her into his arms and pinning her against the wall, his mouth feverishly meeting hers.

"Amazing? Yes," Will answered, finally setting her down, "in fact, do that any better and I'm liable to die on spot."

"Well, we can't have that now can we?" she giggled, taking his hand as they left the room.

Jacob's office was directly across the hall and when Logan noticed Jacob sitting at the desk, she blushed a deep shade of red.

"Hey, Lo?" Jacob called to her and she stood uneasily at his door, looking at him expectantly, "Next time try to keep it down a little more." Will let out a hearty laugh as Logan grew extremely pale before turning every other shade of red.

*******

"Oh!" Will exclaimed as they sat down at the kitchen table for lunch, "this was the whole reason I called you over in the first place," he said, handing her the envelope. Logan grew solemn as she read the name before sighing and opening the letter.

Better watch out for your new love, Logan was all it said on the inside. Logan shivered and dropped the letter on the ground. Will looked down and shook his head with disgust, noticing the words were written in blood.

Just then the doorbell rang and they both jumped a mile. Logan went to the door wondering who it was and noticed a pizza man.Who ordered pizza? She wondered,and why didn't anyone ask me what kind I wanted? She opened the door and tried slamming it when the man looked up.

"Logan," the man said, stepping inside, "now is that really a way to greet an old friend and future potential lover?" he asked. She reached up, trying to slap him but he caught a hold of her wrist. "Tsk, tsk, you'll pay for that one later. When your little pets aren't around," he whispered in her ear. She didn't call Barkley in though, knew that there was no proof he had done anything wrong and he would easily sue her ass.

"Who is it, El?" Will asked, turning the corner. The man released her and started laughing as if he had heard the funniest joke.

"Really, Logan, you chosethis over my brother?" And the laughter started again.

"Will, this is Kyle," she said, her voice sounding weaker than she meant it to. Kyle stuck his hand out to Will and Logan cried out, "don't!" but Kyle kept his hand up, as if it was a challenge. Finally Will took it.

"Really, Logan," Kyle whispered in his ear as he hugged her, "you couldn't possibly think that I'd try something here."

"Don't touch her," Will said as he took Logan's hand and gently pulled her to him.

"There will be plenty of time for me to touch when you're no longer around."

"I'm not going anywhere," Will said, sticking his chin out defiantly.

"Really? Jack told me that you won a permanent vacation somewhere. And that you're never going to return, although it's not like you could if you wanted to," he said, laughing again. He turned and left then and both of them stood there, dumbfounded.

"Who the fuck let him in the gate?" Logan yelled to the rest of the house. Jacob emerged from the door.

"I'm sorry, Lo, that was me."

"What the fuck were you thinking?" she asked, livid.

"I was in the other room recording his conversation," Jacob said, shrugging, "I figured he would either threaten you guys outright and then we could have him arrested again or that he would give us some hard evidence against him if something should ever happen."

"That 'something that would happen' would be Will dying, Jacob," she said, "And then it would be too late and wouldn't really matter one way or another, would it?"

"I'm sorry, Lo," he said, "I won't let him in again."

"And now he knows what you look like," Logan said softly as she turned and cupped Will's face in her hand, "my baby."

"Nothing's going to happen. I'm a big kid." Logan just nodded half-heartily.

"Let's go out tonight and celebrate family," Will whispered in her ear and she smiled, nodding.

*********

Will stared at her across the candle lit table, sighing contently. She was his, always and forever.

"So how long have you known about the baby?" Will asked, taking a sip of his wine.

"Well I went into the doctor to get birth-control pills," Logan said, smiling at the irony, "and since I was sexually active I had to take a pregnancy test before I could get them. What do you know, it came back positive." Will laughed and smiled to himself.

"Apparently my boys don't waste anytime in getting the job done." Logan rolled her eyes.

"I waited so long to go in though because the church condemns birth control but then I thought, hell it condemns sex before marriage too. And also I didn't really worry because the doctor said it would be really hard for me to conceive again after such a 'traumatic incident' as the last one. He actually wasn't even sure that I would ever be able to have kids again," she said, looking down at the table.

"Well I'm no doctor," Will teased, "But I'm thinking that you don't have any troubles."

"Thank you, captain obvious," Logan laughed.

That night when they got home, Will led her upstairs and into her- their room. They took their time undressing and caressing each other, memorizing every detail of the other. They explored each others bodies and took note what nooks were most sensual to their lover. And then they made slow, corporeal love.

**********

The months flew by the next thing he knew, Will was being shoved out the door for the girls to have a baby-shower while Jacob took him out for a night on the town.

"You're a lucky man," Jacob said as they pulled out of the driveway.

"And don't I know it," Will said, sighing contently as Jacob pressed the button on the inside of the car to open the gate.

"Whatever happened to Kyle?" Will asked.

"I called the FBI on Jack. A couple of bad-cops got turned in and I guess that's it."

"El's still worried," Will said, shaking his head, "And I can't say anything to make her stop worrying."

"You know girls," Jacob laughed.

"Hopefully this baby will take her mind off of it for a second," Will said, shrugging.

"This is Lo, Will… if anything I'm betting she'll worry even more what with the need to protect the child from Jack at all costs."

Will sighed, "I think you're right."

They went to a little pizza place in town and just hung out, ordered a couple of beers and played some pool. When they finally got around to looking at a clock they saw that it was already a little after midnight so they decided the girls had had enough fun and it was time to head home.

Will felt his heart jerk as he entered their room and saw her laying peacefully in the bed on her side. They always left the door that led out to the balcony open and it was open now, the sheer curtains blowing slightly in the wind, the moon cascading an eerie light on her that made her look like something not of this world, something angelic. Will made quick work of his clothes and soon slipped into bed behind her, pulling her body against him.

"Took you long enough," he heard Logan say, her voice deep and raspy form sleep, "I thought you were never going to get home."

"Sorry, darlin," he whispered in her ear, capturing the earlobe in his mouth and nipping on it gently. Encouraged by the shiver that escaped her body, he rolled her onto her back as he positioned himself above her, sitting gently on her thighs as he dipped to kiss her.

"Damn you," Logan said, pulling away for a second a smiling.

"What?" Will asked, concerned.

"Do you have any idea how long it took for Sasha to fall asleep? She wanted to wait up for daddy and after hours of kicking she finally decides she'll see you in the morning," Will grinned broadly, "And you've woken her up again," Logan said, taking his hand and positioning it on her swollen belly so he could feel.

Will pulled Logan's shirt up above her stomach as she tried to pull it back down.

"Will—," she protested.

"You're beautiful," he said, kissing her softly, "why won't you let me see you?"

"The stretch marks…"

"Probably aren't any worse than they were yesterday," he teased and she swatted at him playfully, "I'm kidding, love. They're beautiful."

"They're hideous," Logan said seriously, pulling her shirt down. He caught her wrists and stopped her.

"Look at me, El," he said quietly and she looked up at him beneath her lashes with the big blue eyes that made his heart melt. "You are beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful because it's you. I always thought stretch marks were gross until you had them, but now that you do they're absolutely perfect and I wouldn't have you any other way."

"Swollen feet, too?" Logan smiled broadly.

"Especially your swollen feet," Will said, kissing her again as he exposed her stretched midsection.