Lois & Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, open them and let's have a look." said Jim. "Mel said she

tough you could use them, whatever they are."

So they both began opening their package and then when they saw three pair of new stockings and two pair of sheer briefs in black and navy blue, they both exclaimed with glee. Meredith's package had another surprise though as she found two new open cup bras in her size.

"Mel told me she thought you needed to let your shelf bras go and get your teats into open cups." Jim said. "he told me she knew your bra size and cup size too, so I was given these for you to try on this evening and tomorrow morning."

"Unhook my bra and I'll put one of these on right now." Meredith responded.

Jim unhooked her bra and she picked the black one to match her garter belt. She slipped her arms through the straps and pulled it up so her teats fit inside the cup. Jim fastened it and Meredith wiggled her nipples into the cut out holes.

"That looks wonderful." Jim sid. "Now we can see you nipples and areola and can suck your nipples if you want us to."

Lois examined her new stockings and exclaimed. "Oh my God. She included a pair with Manhattan heels and dark seams. Did you get a pair like these Meredith? They are so sexy and some women call them 'whores stockings'. But I think they are great. I'm going to wear mine a few times."

"Yes. She included a pair for me too. Mine are black while yours appear to be brown. I had a pair of these a few years ago and my late husband blew his nuts off when I put them on. He got so turned on by them I could only wear them on special occasions. I think they are very sexy too. What do you think Jim?" Meredith asked.

"I think they're sexy as hell. If I blew my nuts off all over them, I would think I might have ruined them for you." Jim replied. "So I might wipe my prick off on the welt after I fuck you good this evening."

"I think I might like that after your big cock has fucked me good." Meredith replied. "Now I need another cup of coffee with a little brandy in it,"

We each had another cup of coffee with a little brandy in it then cleared off the table, rinsed the dishes and silverware. No one had to piss so Lois and I headed for my bedroom and Meredith and Jim headed for one of my spare bedrooms.

I closed the door and Lois melted into my arms slipping her tongue in my mouth as she kissed me. She broke the kiss saying, "I need your fat prick in my cunt and right now. I want you to flood my cunt with your baby batter then put a different pair of briefs on me so I can let it leak out into the gusset. I'll hang these briefs up on the towel bar and let them dry. The gusset will be nice and stiff from your semen and your pee."

She pushed her briefs down around her ankle and stepped out of them leaving them lying on the floor. She laid down on the bed spreading her hairy legs as she did so. "Now shove that fat prick of your in my wet cunt as far as it will go and fuck me good with it." she said.

I got between her legs as she opened her hairy cunt lips and I slipped my turgid prick inside her cunt pushing it in as far as I could.

"Oh that feels so good you motherfucker." she said. "Just keep it there for a minute so I can savor the feel of it. The head of your cock feels so big, just like a mushroom. It's banging against my cervix."

"I know. I feel like I'm banging against something. I hope it fills you up because I think I'm going to give you a huge load of sperm filled semen when I erupt inside you." I whispered to her. "I'm glad you came over because I really needed some pussy and yours is simply divine. Now creme all over my prick then I'll give you a nice load."

I fucked her good for about five minutes and felt her get very we twice. Suddenly I couldn't hold back any longer and I erupted inside her cunt with a massive load of baby batter. I must have shot four or five good ropes of pollen inside her and my cock felt huge. I began to dribble and my cock began to shrink.

Lois told me to come up to her face when I got off of her so she could lick my cock clean of our juices. Then I could get her a clean pair of briefs from her overnight bag and help her get them on so she didn't leak on the bed.

I got off of her and moved to her face where she immediately took my cock in her mouth and began sucking it gently as she fondled my nut sack.

"Oh that feels good to me." I said as she sucked my cock. "I hope I satisfied you while I was fucking you. I knew you were horny when you arrive this afternoon by French kissing me when you came in the house. I think your juices were already running when you got here."

"I was very horny and needed a nice fat uncut anteater cock fucking me." Lois replied. "I knew if you were home I could count on you to give me some prick. Now get my briefs on and let us see what Meredith and Jim might be doing other than sleeping."

I helped slip her sheer white briefs back on her hairy cunt and we slipped down the hallway to where Meredith and Jim were sleeping. It was not as either of s expected. In the pale light of the room Meredith was sitting astride Jim's face and yelling at him. "Suck my cunt you fucker. I want to feel your tongue inside my cunt and tickling my pee hole. Grab my clit with your teeth and gently pull on it, then suck it and make me climax. Suck it you motherfucker."

Lois looked at me in surprise. "She never talks like that. She must really be horny. I wonder if he has fucked her already tonight?" she whispered.

"Keep sucking my clit Jim. You're making me climax all over the place. You're a big clitsucker and it feels so good. I'm so fucking wet now and I think I want your huge cock fucking my cunt so let me get off your face and sit on your hard prick." Meredith said.

"I guess maybe he hasn't fucked her yet." I whispered to Lois. "Let's see if she rides his prick or if she wants him to mount her." I said quietly.

Meredith simply scooted down on the bed, turned around and moved her cunt over his prick and sat down on it.

"Now fuck me good with that fat cock and blow your nuts off my wet cunt. I want a huge load of your pollen." she said.

"I can't believe she's doing that." I told Lois. "She usually seems so quiet and reserved."

"John. She's a cock whore and can't get enough cock in her cunt since her husband passed away. If she's really horny she'll start telling him he's a great motherfucker or to fuck her good and hard with his cock."

Suddenly Meredith yelled. "Shove that fucking prick of yours in me good and hard. I want to have a lot of climaxes and I want you to saturate my wet cunt with your pollen so I drip all night long. Now fuck me you motherfucker."

"Do you see what I mean?" Lois asked.

"Yeah. I do. Now let's see how long Jim lasts until he blows his nuts off in her cunt." I replied.

We watched as Meredith rocked up and down on Jim's cock but also as he thrust his cock as far inside her cunt as he could.

Finally, after about four or five minutes Meredith shouted. "Alright you motherfucker. Now pump me full of your fucking baby batter and breed me."

Jim must have been ready to blow his nuts off as he quickly shot what appeared to be a massive load of pollen into her cunt. Meredith just sat down on his cock with a very contented look on her face.

Finally she said. "Now let me clean your cock off with my mouth and then we need to get some sleep. You fucked me very good and I climaxed a number of times."

With that she got off of Jim and turned around and took his now shriveling cock in her mouth and began sucking on it.

I nudged Lois and pointed toward my bedroom. She took the hint and moved away as I followed her.

We got back in bed and she immediately wanted me to fuck her once more. She reached for my cock, which was flaccid, and began stroking it. I thought of how good her wet cunt felt and began to get an erection.

"Now be a nice motherfucker and put that big cock inside me again and flood my cunt with your pollen. Then we will get some sleep and get up and have breakfast." Lois said.

She spread her legs apart then pulled her labia open and I slipped my erection inside her and slid it all the way to her cervix.

"Your cunt is so fucking wet." I told he. "It makes my cock feel so slippery and wanting to fuck you good and deep."

"Well, just fuck me good and deep then. I love feeling you long prick slide in and out of my cunt." she replied.

We fucked for about five minutes and she had a couple of good climaxes that made her cunt even wetter than it was. I let her know I was going to erupt in her cunt and she wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back and squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles.

I unloaded good inside her then let my prick get soft util it just popped out of her cunt.

"Get my panties and help me put them on." she said.

. "If I don't cover my pussy, I'll have baby batter all over your sheets."

I found her briefs on the floor, helped her slide them up her legs, and pulled them up to her cunt. She kissed me with her tongue and turned over and went to sleep.

We both woke up about eight o'clock and padded to the toilet to piss.

"My fucking panties are saturated with our juices." she said. "I leaked all night, so I'm going to need a clean pair when we get up. You flooded my cunt."

I went to her overnight case and and found another pair of briefs for her. These were very sheer black briefs and would allow everyone to see her pubic hair and cunt lips if she didn't wear anything over them. I helped her slip off her soaking wet panties and put the fresh ones on.

She got off the bed, slipped into her two inch pumps and said. "Let's go make a pot of coffee and see what the other two are up to."

We went by the bedroom where Meredith and Jim were sleeping. Well, they weren't' sleeping. Meredith was sitting on Jim's face and he was busy eating her pussy. She saw us standing in the doorway, smiled at us, pointed to Jim, and mouthed 'He loves eating my pussy.'.

We headed for the kitchen where I put on a pot of coffee and Lois told me she needed to piss.We headed out the patio door and she stepped out of her clean panties, handed them to me, squatted down, pulled her labia apart, and proceeded to flood the concrete patio with a stream of piss. She pissed for about ninety seconds, stood up, shook her cunt to get rid of the droplets of pee, and told me to lick her wet cunt.

I nuzzled it with my tongue and could taste a little slightly salty residue from her pee. With that we decided to return inside and were surprised to find Meredith and Jim sitting at the table.

The coffee was ready so I got four cups and saucers, sugar and cream, and poured for all of us.

Meredith said "Good morning. I trust you had an enjoyable sleep last night. I saw you watching Jim eat my pussy. It felt so good to have his snake tongue licking the inside of my vagina and me dribbling pee on his face. You liked that didn't you Jim?"

"Yes. It tasted very good and your pee was only slightly salty." Jim replied.

"Well, my panties are very wet from leaking his pollen in them last night and i will need to pee later." Meredith replied.

"What was the strangest sexual thing you ever caught your parents doing when you were young?" I asked.

"Oh, that's easy." Lois replied. "My parents were what you would term conservative and we never discussed sex around our house. One night I cam home a little late from a date and my panties were wet like they are now because we had been playing with each other. I walked in the house very quietly and had to go past my parents bedroom on the way to my bedroom. As I passed their bedroom I heard my mother screaming at my father saying. "Harold, you've got the fattest cock and you've got my pussy all filled up."

Father replied. "You're nothing but a cockfucking whore and I wish I had three more inches of cock to stick in your wet fucking cunt."

"I couldn't believe what I had just heard and the way they were talking to each other. I could only presume they were fucking and enjoying it." Lois continued. "I hurried and went to my bedroom and masturbated my cunt till I climaxed."

"The next morning at breakfast it was the same as it had always been with them." she said.

Meredith said. "I too came home a little late from a date and quietly let myself into the house. As I went past my parents bedroom the night light was on. I could see my mother sitting on the edge of the bed still in her stockings and garter belt. Daddy was standing up and mother had his cock in her mouth sucking it. I heard him tell her she was nothing but a cocksucking whore and he was going to blow his nuts off in her mouth. I watched for about another thirty seconds and I saw him grab her head and pull her even closer to him as his seed spewed out of his cock and into her mouth. I decided I had seen enough and went to my bedroom and played with my clit until I came. At breakfast the next morning the only thing that happened was they both asked me if I had a good time with my date last night."

Jim said essentially the same thing. He came home late from work at the theater and quietly let himself into the house. A light on his parents dressing table was still on and as he sneaked past his parent bedroom he could see his mother, still clad in her garter belt and stockings but with her teats hanging down on her chest, sitting on the edge of the bed with his father's cock in her mouth. What was different were the stockings she was wearing. Normally she only wore beige colored stockings, but these were dark brown or black.

"Come on you cockfucking cocksucker." his father yelled at her. "Suck my cock good so I can spray your mouth good with my baby batter." About ten seconds later his father pulled her head so she had all of his cock in her mouth and blew his nuts off so hard that his semen ran out the corners of his mother's mouth.

At breakfast the following morning he noticed his mother still wearing the same stockings and garter belt which was very unusual for her according to Jim. She also was still not wearing a bra and her teats were hanging down on her chest.

"Did you sleep good last night Mother?" Jim asked her.

"Yes, I slept quite well after your father and I got done thrashing around for awhile. But I must admit I'm still wearing clothes I slept in last night because I was too lazy to put something else on this morning. I hope you don't mind seeing me in my lingerie." his mother said.

"Oh no. I quite enjoy it and I saw a little of your so called thrashing around last night too. I hope you enjoyed it, especially when you got a good drink from dad." Jim replied.

"Oh. did you see us thrashing around?" she asked.

"Yes. I also saw you get a little drink from Dad too." Jim replied.

"Oh my. I didn't realize you had seen us. I hope you weren't too embarrassed." she replied.

"Not at all. Now let's eat breakfast." Jim said.

"So what happened to you John?" Lois asked.

"I came home early from school one afternoon and a strange car was parked way in the back of our driveway. I went into the house from the rear door and heard sounds coming from my parents bedroom. The door was almost completely open and my mother was on her back with her nylon clad legs wrapped around one of her beer drinking buddies. She wore no bra and her teats were flopping around the sides of her rib cage. He was fucking the hell out of her, pushing his cock in then pulling it out. Suddenly he told her he was going to flood her cunt and shoved his cock in very hard and left it there. She screamed at him that he was a big motherfucker and proceeded to hump up and down on the bed. When she finally had enough of his cock, she told him to stand next to her face so she could suck his cock clean. He did and she sucked it good and hard. He then put his pants back on and I moved away so he couldn't see me. He left and I went into her bedroom where she was still lying on the bed with her very hairy belly and pussy exposed. She wanted to know if I had seen them fucking. I told her I had and she wanted to know if i wanted to fuck her. I let her know I would, but not right then.

"Oh. That sounds exciting." Meredith said. "Did you finally fuck her?"

"Yes. That night when daddy had to stay in the city to close a business deal. I fucked her twice and helped her piss about three times." I told them.

"Speaking of pissing." Meredith said. "That's what I need to do now so I think I'll piss in myanties since they are already wet."

Jim quickly said. "No you don't. You take those wet panties off and drape them over the towel bar so when they dry we can see and feel how crusty my semen and your fluids are. I'm sure the gusset will be stiff."

So Meredith slipped her panties off, handed them to Jim to hang up, and proceeded to head toward the patio to piss. Her dark black belly fur and cunt hair was plainly visible and looked enticing.

We followed her to the patio and she stopped, spread her legs apart, then her long meaty cunt lips, and proceeded to begin pissing. No dribbles to begin. She really had to piss and let it flow out in a strong stream. Jim had to stick his hand under her cunt and catch a little of it. He sipped it and said. "Tastes pretty good this morning too. Just like last night."

"Oh you motherfucker. You're just a piss drinking cocksman." Meredith told him. "Now let me finish then you can suck my pussy some more."

Meanwhile Lois was fondling my cock and nuts and whispered to me that she needed some more of my cock in her pussy. We left Jim and Meredith on the patio and went to my bedroom. I slipped her white panties down and she stepped out of them, they laid down on the bed.

"Get up by my mouth so I can suck your prick till it gets hard then I want you to fuck me good again with it." she told me.

"Do you know one of the things I really enjoy about you?" I asked.

"No. she replied. "What is it?"

I love that you don't shave any of your hairy parts. I love your hairy pits and legs as well as your belly and cunt. Hairy women really turn me on and that's what I like about all of you women in your little church circle." I told her.

"Well it really was EmmyLou who got us started telling us to let our hair grow. Apparently she had fucked your father and he informed her he liked women who didn't shave their pits or legs. So, she immediately stopped shaving as did her daughter, Becky, and then she let us know we shouldn't shave anymore. It was pretty dramatic for a couple of the women because they had shaved since they were thirteen or fourteen and couldn't imagine letting their hair grow. But they have and so we are now all hairy."

"I've seen Becky and that little cunt has the hairiest belly and cunt I've ever seen. It is also the blackest hair I've seen including Meredith's. I've eaten Becky's cunt a few times and she enjoys my tongue in her cunt." I replied. "Now let me give you my cock so you can suck it, then I'll fuck you again."

"Apparently your father is quite the cocksman too. I know he has fucked both EmmyLou and Becky and EmmyLou told me he really knows how to use his cock to please a woman. Apparently when he fucked her, he made her climax more times with one good fucking then she had ever had at one time. She told me his prick was nice and fat too and really filled her cunt up." Lois said. "She told me he had also fucked Becky and made her climax so many times he wore her out."

"I guess my father does have a bit of a reputation about being a ladies man and knowing how to use his cock." I replied. "Now suck my cock then I'll fuck you good."

Lois put his flaccid cock in her mouth and began sucking on it gently. She also fondled his nuts. Finally after getting his prick nice and hard, she told him to get in bed and get between her legs while she opened her wet cunt lips and to fuck her good and hard.