London Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you photograph many models?" Sabine asks. She's been wondering how to get onto the subject.

"Not many. There aren't many girls interested in being so exposed, so graphically. Most of the people who contact us are unsuitable or have unrealistic expectations. There's those two, of course, Kelsey, Mary, the coloured girl in some of my work. She and Pierre -- remember the black penis in Innocence Lost? That's Pierre -- Mary and he manage my villa in Antigua for me and join in the fun when we're out there. That's basically it. A few other one --offs but mainly just those four."

"There is an older woman in some pictures." Sabine has been perusing that catalogue a lot since Sunday.

"That's Meg, Helen's mother." Eric wonders if that'll shock Sabine.

"So. She was with B I think."

"I've had Helen's Dad too." B has been listening with one ear and never passes up a chance to boast of her conquests.

"Fucking B is a family business." Helen quips, making no mention of her own, private relationship with her parents.

"I had sex with my girlfriend's father too." Sabine looks intrigued, not shocked.

"You did?" Daniel is taken by surprise. He hasn't heard about this. Karen's Dad? Surely not.

"Yah, Leibling. In Dusseldorf. When I helped Kelli make her video." Sabine explains enough for Daniel. She continues for everyone else. "I made a video with my flatmate because she wanted to be a porn star und needed a demonstration tape. Her father saw it and I think he wanted his daughter. I fucked him instead und did not mind that he called me Kelli. He was a good man. I enjoyed him." Sabine has always been quite shameless. If all this is news to Daniel, it's only because he's never asked about her previous lovers, having that English view that one should never pry into a lady's past too closely.

"Go sister!" B reaches across the table, coming dangerously close to falling out of her dress as she stretches to high five Sabine. It takes Sabine a moment to translate internally then she reaches to meet B's palm with hers. She likes that she and B are alike in this.

"I think I would like to be photographed by you." Sabine suddenly says to Eric. There! She's said it. Her voice has carried further than she planned. Daniel, B and Helen are all watching Eric, waiting to hear what he'll say.

"A lot of people think that at first." Eric prepares to brush her off gently. "Daniel said you've worked as a fashion model. Nude work isn't the same. My work really isn't the same."

"I have modelled nude." Sabine sounds defiant, daring him to say no. "I have made a porn film with Kelli und I have modelled for pictures like yours." She doesn't mention that she's only done that for Daniel.

"Like mine?" Eric asks.

"We enjoyed your exhibition so much..." Daniel joins the negotiations. He rummages in his bag, by his feet, for his ubiquitous laptop. "Leibchen?" He looks to her to give him permission.

"Yah. Show Herr Kruppa my pictures." Sabine looks nervous. To be fair, Sabine is not nervous about the pictures being seen, but about Eric's reaction. She really, really wants him to want to photograph her.

Daniel opens the computer and finds the folder with Sabine's porno portfolio in it. There is a scraping of chairs as B and Helen get up and move around behind Eric and Sabine. They want to see the pictures too and their position makes an effective privacy screen in this still busy restaurant. Daniel puts the laptop in front of Eric with a slideshow running. He can't think of anything to say. Instead, he moves seats to be next to Sabine, finds her hand and holds it.

Sabine squeezes his fingers but doesn't look round. Her eyes are on Eric, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Oh wow!" Helen is the first to comment, at a picture of Sabine's spread labia and an arcing, twinkling jet of urine. She puts a hand gently on Sabine's bare shoulder and squeezes. Helen is already imagining the fun she could have with their new pals.

"Und this is Daniel's pee." Sabine quietly explains the next photograph, still a close up of her vagina, this time with sparkling liquid splashing off her labia and clitoris.

Daniel finds himself reddening. Sabine notices and squeezes his fingers again.

B notices too and bends between them to whisper in his ear, just loud enough for Sabine to hear too. "Would you like to try that with me?"

"I..." Daniel isn't sure how to answer that. He knows what he wants to say, but...

"Yah." Sabine finds the words for him. "I think he will like to do this with you." She holds eye contact with B long enough to make it clear that she's including herself in any plans involving Daniel and B.

"That's good." Eric is referring to the next picture in the slideshow. Sabine is being fisted. The hand inside her is female, judging from the slimness of the wrist that her labia are cinched around.

"Yah?" Sabine is pleased that Eric's first comment is so positive.

In the next image Sabine's anus is clearly visible above her fister's forearm and her buttocks are producing a perfect cupid-bow curve at the top of the screen. Her anus is slightly open.

"That's good muscle control." Helen is referring to the open ass. It's not something every girl can manage, or has even tried. Helen can do it though and has found it popular with her paying customers.

"Und that is Karen." Sabine introduces her lover as an image appears of the same slightly open anus being probed with a tongue that's extending from very glossy lips and perfect, porcelain white teeth. It's in such close-up detail that the rest of Karen's face is out of shot.

"And that is so sexy." Helen touches Sabine's neck. Sabine leans back against Helen's body, the back of her head resting just below Helen's bosom.

"Let's continue this later." Eric closes the lid of the laptop.

"Meany!" Helen pouts.

"You do not like my pictures?" Sabine, usually uber-confident, isn't sure why Eric has stopped the slideshow.

"I love them. But these two-" He gestures at his two courtesans. "Are about two breaths away from doing something inappropriate in a restaurant."

"True." B nods.

"So what?" Helen asks, rhetorically.

"So I think we should look at them back at the hotel...after dinner."

"Yah. This will be good." Sabine likes the idea.

"Daniel?" B bends to his ear again, her cheek touching his hair, hands on his shoulders. "Would you like to take some pictures of Sabine and me?"

"Hey!" Helen pipes up. "Don't you dare leave me out!" She moves around, past B to take the vacant seat next to Daniel, putting her hand high on his thigh and sliding it up to touch the bulge in his pants. "You wouldn't leave me out, would you, Sweetheart?"

"No." Daniel is acutely aware of her hand. Sabine is too.

"So. I think it does not matter if Herr Kruppa does not take my picture. Daniel will take lots of pictures of three girls instead. Yah?" Sabine puts her hand on top of Helen's, over the bulge of Daniel's cock. She's willing to share.

"Herr Kruppa. I like that. It shows respect..." Eric muses out loud. "I get precious little of that from these two."

"Actually." B corrects him while bending to kiss him briefly. "You get none at all. We only keep you around because you have a big penis." She takes the last seat at the table.

"And Sabine?" Eric ignores B's preposterous claim.

"Yah?"

"I'd be delighted to photograph you... As long as you and Daniel understand..."

"I think you will fuck me too. Yah?" Sabine understands perfectly well that Eric doesn't just photograph nude women but their most intimate and erotic moments. She and Daniel discussed this while she was dressing for dinner and he got hard at the suggestion of Sabine being intimate with Eric, B and Helen. Maybe he was just anticipating a little quid pro quo, but that doesn't matter.

"Eric?" Daniel still has two hands on his crotch. "Sabine's seen your... qualifications... in your catalogue. If I got between her and that, I'd never be forgiven. Just one bit of advice: Don't be gentle with her. Sabine's really not into gentle." Daniel is actually curious to see if Sabine can take all of Eric. He too has seen the pictures of Eric's massive penis. He's never got Sabine to cry uncle, no matter how hard he's tried. Maybe Eric will finally find Sabine's limit. Or maybe not. Either way, Daniel wants to see him try: preferably from a vantage point that involves at least one of Eric's courtesans.

"Oh goodie!" B claps her hands in delight. "We're gonna have us an orgy."

"Yah." Sabine agrees.

Nobody demurs.

* * * * *

"Daniel? Would you unzip me please?" B turns her back to him as soon as they're safely inside Eric's suite. Bemused, Daniel pulls her zipper down to the bottom -- her bottom. "Thank you." She slips out of the figure-hugging dress that turns out to be her only garment, and bends from the hips to retrieve it from the floor.

Daniel's eyes don't leave her ass throughout the exercise until she turns around and he finds himself caught looking at the smooth-shaved, neat fissure that is the front of her labia.

"Start as you mean to go on." B says, not just to Daniel, pleased with his overt scrutiny because it means he's not going to be shy at all.

Helen doesn't need help. Her dress has been threatening to fall off all evening. With a shrug, she lets it. She does have underwear but it's the smallest thong either Sabine or Daniel have ever seen and what little it does cover is still discernable through the gossamer fabric. Hooking her index fingers and thumbs into the elastic, Helen slides the thong down her long legs, rising on tiptoe to take it past her heels and placing her hands palms down on the carpet. Slowly, she lifts her feet out of the heap of fabric that her dress has become, out of the elastic of her thong, up until she is straight legged and straight backed in a perfect - perfectly naked - handstand. It's her party trick and, yes; she does always get naked at parties.

"The girls like to show off." Eric walks through to the main room of the suite. He's used to his courtesans' antics. Helen and B are adept at getting people naked without trauma so he leaves them to it and goes to get his camera.

Daniel is transfixed though, as Helen lowers her feet and stands up again, holding her crumpled dress.

Sabine feels hands on her shoulders again and turns at their pressure to meet B's smile. Without preamble, B leans in to kiss her, lips parting as soon as Sabine responds, tongue darting into Sabine's mouth. B's hands work with expert speed to raise the hem of Sabine's mini dress and slide a finger under the back of her thong, following it down to her ass hole. Sabine's only reaction is to kiss B all the more passionately. A finger on her ring is like a ring on her finger: sure to result in things getting very sexy very quickly.

Daniel may be a little surprised at the speed with which B has got intimate with his wife, but he doesn't have time to think about it because Helen is unfastening his pants.

If there's one thing Daniel's used to it's being undressed by a girl. He had eight weeks of it forced on him when he burnt his hands and Sabine has continued the custom whenever possible since then. He let's Helen strip him down to his skin while he watches B undress Sabine without once stopping kissing her. He is mightily hard, his cock standing proud and curving gently upwards. Helen runs a fingernail along the underside of it from the tip to his balls, then she cradles those in her hand as if weighing them.

"Can you pee with it this hard?" Her voice is sweetly at odds with the intent of her question.

"It's not easy, but, yes." His cock twitches as he thinks about where this is going. Golden showers were one of the first perversions Sabine introduced him to and it's a regular event in their lives.

"He is good for douching." Sabine, arm around B's waist, joins them, putting her free arm around Helen and drawing her close enough to kiss.

"Douching?" Helen asks as their lips part.

"Yah. Anal douching." Sabine has managed the impossible: she's surprised Helen.

"This we have to try!" Helen's has a urine enema before, of course. She's had everything possible up her ass during her career as a whore. Nobody pays $5000 a night for vanilla. But right now she's not admitting to being a perversion professional and it has been a while.

"Hey! Back off, Bitch." B says jovially. "I'm first in the queue. I made the offer in the restaurant. Didn't I, Daniel?" She slips from Sabine's arm and moves close to Daniel, pressing herself to him and surreptitiously slipping a hand behind him to touch his ass the way she's touched Sabine's. Her visible hand has possession of his cock.

"You did." Daniel confirms. He knows he can have both of them: will have all three of them before this night's over but, if he had to choose between B and Helen, he'd have to choose B. She's just too gorgeous to refuse. He has no problem with agreeing she should be first.

"Und I think I will be first. I have had a lot of wine." Sabine is actually bursting. She had been about to excuse herself in the restaurant when the laptop came out. Since, she's been crossing her legs, sometimes literally.

"The bathroom's this way." Helen takes her hand and leads the way.

"Eric?" B shouts. "You're about to miss the fun." She still has a handful of Daniel's cock.

"No I'm not." Eric reappears wearing a camera.

Daniel is not the sort of guy to look at another man's penis but he can't believe what he's seeing. "Your pictures don't do you justice." He says, reappraising the odds of Sabine finally being unable to take what's offered. It nearly reaches his knees and it isn't even fully erect but it already looks like he modelled for those oversized dildos in Soho's seedier shops.

"Thanks." Eric grins. He has the confidence of a man who's never been laughed at in the locker room.

"You like boys too?" B teases Daniel.

"NO!" He's quick to defend his heterosexuality.

"Relax, Daniel." Eric pats his shoulder in passing. "Me neither."

"Except once." B stage whispers.

"That was a bet." Eric reminds her as he heads towards the bathroom.

"Shall we go watch the warm-up act?" B asks, walking backwards, dragging Daniel by that oh-so-handy handle.

"Sure.... What did you mean ' except once'?" Latent homophobia is taking the edge off his excitement.

"Helen and I are in the same college fraternity as Eric. Because we both have a thing for innocent boys, we won't let any virgin take the pledge. Last year, as part of the frat's equal opportunities policy, we had two gay pledges. Since they didn't want either Helen or me, we bet Eric he wouldn't let them suck him off.

For the honour of Phi Kappa Delta, he took the bet... and won." While B explains, they reach the bathroom. Five people are a crowd in a room this small, but they're all friends.

"How much was the bet?" Daniel asks Eric, whose heard the tail end of the conversation.

"A dollar."

"Each." B points out, like this makes a difference to a multimillionaire.

"Did you take photos?" Daniel has forgotten his homophobic initial reaction and graduated to curiosity. How confident must Eric be about his own sexuality?

"Of course. These two wouldn't have paid up without proof. There are a couple I may even exhibit. Ready?" He turns back to Helen and Sabine.

Helen is lying on the floor of the wetroom, propped on her elbows with her face turned up while Sabine is semi-squatting and holding onto a towel rail for balance. From Eric's vantage point, kneeling between Helen's legs, he can see Sabine's puss only inches from Helen's mouth and her pink, puckered anus is right in the centre of his viewfinder.

"Yah."

"Ready." Helen says, and then opens her mouth wide, presenting an easy target.

Without warning, Sabine's bladder cuts loose, filling Helen's mouth to overflowing in seconds while Eric's camera clicks wildly. The first gush becomes a steady stream, cascading over Helen's face. Still the camera clicks. When the flow becomes a trickle, Helen gulps, swallows and lifts herself a fraction higher, sticking her tongue out to catch the last few drops. As Sabine stops peeing, Helen laps at her pussy, then relaxes back onto her elbows.

"That is better." Sabine is glad to be rid of the pressure in her abdomen.

"That's great." Eric agrees. He got some good shots and knows it. "Now if you move just a fraction closer to the wall. That's good. Helen, can you get those last couple of drops off her ass?"

Helen raises her face again, poking her tongue out as far as possible to touch and remove the two drops of urine clinging to Sabine's anus. She doesn't stop at those drops, making a thorough job of licking her new fuck-buddy's pink sphincter.

Eric's camera captures it all and, as he stands back up, its clear he liked what he saw on a personal level as well as a professional one. His cock is now fully hard. Still not sticking straight out, Daniel notices, because it's just too heavy for that.

"Gott in Himmel!" Sabine didn't get a proper look at Eric when he came into the bathroom, because she was already facing the wall. Now as she straightens up and turns to face everyone, she sees his penis for the first time.

Helen makes introductions while still sitting in a pool of warm pee. "Sabine, meet Moby. Moby, meet Sabine."

"Moby? This is Eric's penis? Yah?"

"Yes. Moby Dick. Great, white and big as a whale's" B lets go of Daniel and kneels down to kiss Helen. "You've got pee on your chin." She says between kisses.

"I've got pee pretty much everywhere." Helen is soaking. "She wasn't kidding when she said she needed to go."

"Und I will clean you up. It is my mess I think." Sabine offers, not without an ulterior motive.

"Help me up then. The floor's slippery." Helen stretches a hand out to each of them and allows herself to be hauled upright. She looks dishevelled but very pleased with herself. B turns on the shower jets. One of the great advantages of wet rooms is that nobody has to mop the floor after a golden shower.

"Daniel?" Helen asks as B and Sabine start to work shower gel all over her body. "Would you like us to lube B up? Or would you prefer to do the honours yourself?"

"I think you should." Daniel is stroking his hard-on slowly.

"Yah. Daniel is lazy und thinks foreplay is women's work." Sabine accuses her husband of misogyny without any cause or evidence. He responds in like manner.

"Leibchen, take a look at Eric and remember that lube is a privilege, not a right." He reckons it's actually neither: it's an absolute fucking necessity. He's already wondering if he'll ever touch the sides in his wife's pussy again after Eric has had his wicked way with her.

"I think I will be wet enough." Sabine looks hungrily at Eric's cock. It definitely won't be comfortable, but so what? She can feel her juices churning inside her at the prospect of being impaled on Moby and fucked into a coma. She carries on washing Helen under the torrent of the shower. She pays special attention to Helen's bottom because Daniel is watching her every move and she knows how much he likes anything anal. He always adores watching her play with Karen's ass.

"Well I think Daniel should do his own foreplay." B feels that since it's her ass on offer, she has some say in who does what.

"She just wants us on cleanup duty." Helen confides to Sabine.

"So. Daniel can do that too I think." Sabine offers.

"Really?" B and Helen say in unison.

"Yah. Daniel is very domestic."

"Now that'll be a photo opportunity." Eric has been quiet for a while, apart from the occasional click of his camera, but he likes what Sabine appears to be suggesting. "You up for it, Danny?"

"Sure." Daniel is fine with the idea. He's done as much for Sabine and Karen often enough. Licking B clean after having her was always part of his plan anyway.