Lone Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the bathroom opened and a small blonde walked in and started to brush her teeth. Through the glass door I watched as she brushed her teeth, all the while she was watching Jess suck on my cock. Jess turned to look at the blonde and looked up at me. She took my cock out of her mouth. "Hi Sid, how did you make out?"

"Obviously not as well as you." The blonde pulled down her pants and sat at the toilette, pissing while she talked to Jess.

Jess put my cock back into her mouth as Sid told her all about her night. I was spellbound by the easy way these two could talk with one of them pissing while the other had a cock in her mouth. Sid kicked off her pants and panties and pulled off her top revealing two of the nicest tits I had ever seen. Jess looked up at me and smiled.

"I could feel your dick grow in my mouth when she took her top off. She is lovely isn't she?" I just nodded as Sid closed the door behind her as she left the room. That sure as hell was strange but so exciting. I looked down and Jess had her eyes closed again as she sucked both of my balls into her mouth and massaged them with her soft tongue.

"Hey, kiss me." She looked up and slowly kissed her way up my torso. I hadn't been this excited with a woman in along time. Her nose grazed my chin as she traced her lips over my face before kissing me. Lips couldn't possibly be that soft. Her tongue slowly worked between my lips and my hands slid down her side, moving towards her pussy. I brushed her clit lightly and parted her lips as I moved slowly towards her little rose bud, using her lubrication and soap as I loosened her up. I slid my middle finger slowly into her ass, exploring the tight muscle that pulsed against my finger. Jess bit my neck, sucked my ear into her mouth, her nails raked down my back as I moved to her engorged pussy. The lips of her pussy were swollen and my hand ran up the length of her vagina, the heel of my hand gently brushing her clit on one end and my three of my fingers sliding into her on the other end. With my free hand I loved her beautiful ass, her skin was unbelievably soft, it almost made me whimper with lust, I was losing control. I could feel a growl in my chest as I ran my hand up her spine, sliding across her neck and grabbing a handful of hair, drawing her head back so I could kiss her divine lips. Jess melted into me as we devoured each other, tongues twisting and probing, like my hand on her sex.

"Arrgh!" Jess grabbed my hair hard on both sides of my head and looked me straight in the eyes. "You better fuck me right now or I'm going to go nuts. I swear I'm burning up. Fuck me, and don't worry about being gentle, I'm not going to break."

I cupped her ass in each hand and lifted her off her feet, lowering her slowly onto my raised cock. As she slid down, impaling herself on me, she held onto the shower curtain bar with one hand and the other was entwined in my hair. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her heals dug into my ass pulling me into her. I thrust in hard and withdrew, "You tell me if I hurt you now." I said as I gave her a deep kiss.

"Fuck off and get busy buster."

She bit my lip and I could feel that she drew blood, "Okay missy her it comes. I hope you don't bruise easily." With that I launched the onslaught, pounding fiercely into her, hard, penetrating thrusts that shook grunts from her. Relentlessly, I went on and on, pounding her small frame, in the zone, I could go for hours. She grabbed a handful of hair and I could feel my scalp burn as she opened up my head again, I could feel the heat run down my neck, I pounded harder, trying to go deeper. She started to whine, it came from somewhere deep inside her, building in strength. The water was going cold, we ran the hot out, I didn't care, she didn't notice.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhh!" Her call was growing louder, she was pounding her heals into my ass, throwing herself down on my cock. My arms were burning, screaming for oxygen, I growled at my weakness. I looked up as she brushed her wet clinging hair from her face, blood streamed down one side of her face, running down her chest, my blood, my lungs burned, the water steamed off our bodies, we were on fire.

"NOW! AAArrrrghhhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Harder damn it! Arrghhhhhhhh!" Jess came hard, her body convulsing and I didn't miss a stroke as I felt her body go limp. She hugged my neck, grunting, as I continued to thrust into her sensitive pussy.

"Shit, I'm not going to cumm." I pulled her close, relishing the feel of her breasts crushing into my chest. I kissed her neck, her ears, her eyes, her spent lips and stepped out of the shower, placing her on the vanity.

"Are you all right?' Jess seemed concerned that I hadn't orgasmed.

"It's not all about cumm with me Jess, it's about pleasure and a job well done. I came hard in my head with you, your so beautiful I'm fine." I towelled her off then draped the towel over my shoulders and carried her out of the washroom and into the kitchen, she hung around my neck, limp, exhausted.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer from the shelf. It wasn't my brand but it would do the trick. I turned and Sid was at the sink watching me.

"Jess's room is the last one on the right." She smiled and patted Jess on the ass as I walked by. "Someone is going to sleep good tonight."

"It's still a long night and I ain't nowhere close to being sleepy." I walked down the hallway and opened the door with my foot. Jess's single bed was done up with very frilly, very girlie bed set. She was so cute, so beautiful, I knew just how lucky I was. I had to make sure she remembered this night fondly. I laid her on the bed and she turned under the covers. I slid in behind her, spooning her, holding her close as we warmed up the sheets. I caressed her hips, her waist, her breasts, drinking deeply her smell; strawberry fields.

"Gee your hair smells terrific." I whispered in her ear.

Jess giggled and squeezed my hand to her chest. "I love that shampoo, it reminds me of my grandmother.

"Yeah, me too." I cupped her ass and nuzzled her neck, kissing behind her ear. She moaned softly.

"Your terrific." She said sleepily.

"I'm inspired, that's all." My cock was still hard and throbbing. I pushed her top leg aside, exposing her pussy to my hand, my cock. She pushed her ass into my hips. I arched my back and slid my cock into her pussy. I worked slowly, smoothly, my cock brushing her G-spot with each stroke. She reached her hand back and brushed my hair, caressed my face. I sucked her finger into my mouth.

"Is your head okay?" She sounded sorry for hurting my head.

"I don't know, I haven't felt it for hours." I moved my hand to her vagina, feeling my cock slid in and out of her pussy, massaging the stretched opening. I worked the lube up to her ass, working it around and into her butt.

"I haven't done it there before." She squeezed my thigh. "I'm scared. It'll hurt."

"I don't hurt ladies." I slid a finger into her. Probing around. I slid another, she tensed up. I worked slowly. I could feel the tension leaving her body. I withdrew my cock from her pussy and placed it against her ass, rubbing the head around the opening. I just nudged it gently, then stopped. I caressed her hips and she pressed against my cock. Slowly, very slowly, she worked her way onto my rigid pole, I allowed her to control the movement. I felt the head of my dick enter her ass, and slowly she worked it there for a while, getting used to the size, the stretch. It felt like hours but was probably only about fifteen minutes and she worked herself all the way onto my cock. We held each other, motionless as I filled her up, taking the prize, excited that she let me be the first. I knew then that this was one of those nights that a man just don't forget.

She was so tight, I didn't last more than half an hour as we slowly worked together. Jess came again, just before I ground out my orgasm, a strong one that seemed to start in my chest, it shook my whole body as I filled her with my cumm. We feel asleep, I went soft inside her and we slept like that all night.

I dreamt I was on my bike, travelling down a smooth highway, the earth buzzing, vibrating from the speed. With Jess hugging me tightly, the wheel left the asphalt and we turned to the moon as I gunned it.

* * * * *

(To be Continued, if you ask nicely.)

12