Lonely Girl in the Park

Story Info
Horny bar girl is given what she needs.
1.7k words
3.97
92.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're a lonely girl walking home by yourself after a night at the bar. You're a little drunk and oh so horny. You were so hoping to find some one as it's been so long since you've felt another between your long sexy legs. You're so horny that you want to get home fast to finger your hot wet pussy so you decide to take a short cut home through the park. It's a big park so this short cut will get you home much, much faster than walking via the street. This late at night it's very, very dark as there are no lights, but you have known this park for your entire life so you don't give it a second thought. Your thoughts are only of getting something big and hard in your pussy before you lose your mind. You've spent your childhood playing here, your teenage years fucking your boyfriends here. Oh if you could only have one of those boyfriends now, they would certainly appreciate the sexy woman you've become, especially tonight, wearing your shear blouse, short sexy skirt, stockings with garters and sexy boots. As worked up as you are you're really beginning to enjoy these memories, your nipples are getting really hard and sore, there is dampness between your legs.

You get to the playground and decide you'd like to get a little taste of fun before you get home for the real thing. You sit down on the bottom of the slide, with your legs spread over the edges of the ramp. The cool night air feels sssssooooooo good on your soaking wet cunt. You unbutton your blouse and expose your aching tits to the night air, sweet relief to your horniness after spending the night in the hot sweaty bar. You can no longer resist and your fingers immediately go to your hard throbbing nipples, rubbing, pinching, twisting, pulling and squeezing. Oh, it feels so incredible, your pussy is dripping wet, if only you could have a hard cock to fill it. You're running your hands up and down your legs, caressing your thighs, teasing yourself. You lay back on the slide, legs spread wide and you're just about to pull your panties aside and fuck yourself when you realize where you are. Maybe you should wait until you get home; you've got a feeling of uneasiness, your hair is standing up on your neck, something just doesn't feel quite right. As hard as it is to resist you stand from the slide, thighs slick with your hot juices and continue with your walk home so you can have a cumfest in private.

You're walking from the playground, through the trees on the far edge of the park getting closer to your home. You're walking with your head down, looking at your blouse while buttoning up before you get to a public street again. Right as you glance up to see where you're going, out of the corner of you eye, you see something coming right at your face. It's a large hand, it covers your mouth and before you can react, there is another hand around your waist, a voice whispers in your ear, "You fucking slut, you're going to get what's coming to you."

You're panicked, you try to squirm away, free yourself from your pursuer, you try to scream for help, but the massive hand has engulfed your face and all that is heard is a faint muffled moan. My God, you're helpless and being dragged into the woods, even if some one else came through the park, they would never see you in the thick trees at night, you're all alone.

Everything is happening so quickly, you're being dragged into the woods, you're up against a big tree and the hand around your waist is moving up your belly to your still hard nipples. He's squeezing them very hard, twisting and pulling; it hurts so badly. All of a sudden, you feel his weight pushing down on top of you, forcing you to the ground, your face in the fallen leaves and grass. The hand has left your mouth; with your face in the ground your screams are muffled by the cold earth. He's sitting your lower back and ass, you can't move as he's grabbed your arms and is twisting them behind your back, oh no, your wrists are being tied behind your back. What's happening to you, why you, why won't he stop and let you go? Things are going from bad to worse, you feel your panties being ripped from your body, you are struggling with all of your strength to free yourself. The hand is back at your face again, the other is pulling your face out of the ground by your hair, before you can take your opportunity to scream, something is forced into your mouth, it's your own soaking panties.

You're now being dragged by your hair to your feet, your blouse is completely open, your hands bound behind your back with you own soaking panties shoved into your mouth so you can't call for help. He pushes you hard against a tree, dazing for a moment. As you regain your senses you realize he's at your legs, tying your ankles between two trees. It starts to occur to you that these ropes were already attached to the trees, my god, he'd been waiting for you, this was not random, you had been targeted, he was ready for you. You make one last ditch effort to free yourself before you're completely bound, but it's no use, your long sexy legs are spread wide between these trees, every inch of your woman hood is exposed and unprotected. He's now pressed up against your back, his hands are everywhere, on your tits, your belly, your ass, your legs.

"Now you're going to get it bitch," he growls. You hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone. You writhe and buck against your restraints, when are you going to wake up and realize this is just a bad dream. No such luck. There's a rustling behind you. You hear a buzzing through the blackness of the night with no moon. Then you feel it; a branch is knifing through the night air and landing squarely on your ass. He's spanking you with a tree branch, using it like a switch. Tears are welling up in your eyes. It's as this moment that you notice something strange. You've stopped struggling; you feel the wetness between your legs growing steadier. Before you can give this oddity any more thought, his hand is in your hair, pulling your face down so your ass is in the air, before you can brace yourself, you feel the distant memory, a hard cock has been shoved, not eased, but shoved into your hot, wet, juicy pussy. He's fucking you and fucking you hard. You hear sound coming from your gagged mouth, but they aren't the previous cries for help, oh no, these are moans, moans of ecstasy, my god you're enjoying this. You find yourself not struggling to escape, but actually pushing back against his cock, not just pushing back, but pushing hard, grinding your ass into him. You're fucking him even harder than he's fucking you.

It's only been minutes, but it seems like an eternity to you, but you feel the long distant memory of a cock jerking in your pussy, he's cumming and the first feeling of streaming cum in your pussy makes you cum instantly. You feel your juices gushing around the cock in your pussy, streaming down your thighs. You're quivering and shaking, but before you realize it, his hand is in your hair again, pulling you to your knees. Then what little you can see in the blackness of this night goes completely dark, you've been blindfolded. You feel the hand at your face, fingers being forced between your lips, he pulls the panties from your mouth, and you realize you've been sucking your juices from your panties and how good you taste. Before you can say a word, his still hard cock is rushing past your lips into your mouth.

"Clean up your mess whore," he commands. He pulls you on top of him and you begin to attack his cock with a fury you didn't know was possible. You're no longer struggling to get free, you're twisting to suck hard, writhing to try and get something between your bound legs. You realize your lying spread on his legs and you begin grinding your hard clit against his lower legs. The combination of your juices and his cum tastes so good. You're sucking as hard as you can, still grinding your clit. You feel your juices swelling in your pussy and you feel that cock straining in your mouth. He shoots another wave of cum down your throat and your strain not to lose a drop. At the same time your pussy is convulsing in wave after wave as you cum and cum. You had not realized how badly you needed to be fucked. You're still cumming as you feel your hands released.

"You loved that didn't you cumslut," he says mockingly.

Without even pausing, you hear yourself answering, "Yes, I loved it!!" You sit up and take your hands to your face and remove the blindfold to see who had given you the fucking you'd been longing for, but there is no one there. He's gone.

You are stunned, a combination of cumming so hard and to find yourself alone. You reach down and untie your legs, you pick up your panties from the cool ground, brush the leaves and dirt from your sweaty, cum covered body. You're a complete mess. As you stagger from the woods to your house, you try to straighten your hair, button your blouse and fix your skirt. Your stockings are soaking with your juices and your tits are still hard, nipples erect. You had gotten the relief you'd been hoping for, you'd just never imagined it would come like this. As you walk up the steps to your front door you wonder if you'll ever find out who he was or ever get to fuck him again. You hope so, you hope so.