Lonely Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, leaning forward kissing me full on the mouth then. Taking my still captured cock with her, pressing hard and firm against her drenched pussy. I felt her soft full breasts grazing my chest as we kissed, tongues now dancing, fencing, as we sucked one another's lips, taking turns even in doing that.

"I'm not all that mean," she sighed whispering. "I never figured you'd be able to...or me either for that matter," she now informed me. "But part of the fun is in not really knowing. But what I need...and what Suzie needs...is a messy face."

"Messy...face?" I asked somewhat relieved.

"Yeah baby...Suzie needs a nice, sticky, messy face."

Lisa reached down once again, placing her hand over my cock through the material of her panties and began caressing me in earnest now. As she did that, I could feel her neither lips almost surrounding me, nearly sucking me inside her. The heat from her cunt in evidence. The warmth of her lubrications bathing me in her essence, though I too was now bathing her in my own as the first streamers of cum drool began to saturate the thin material of her sexy panties.

I was in a sense desperate for her. My own personal resolve crumbling as I actually considered, thought about just spearing her, thrusting my cock inside her, fucking her. But not knowing for sure how she felt, as we'd both addressed that earlier as something neither one of us was sure of, or even wanted to do...I just managed to hold back. It was hell on the one hand, and heaven on the other. But even this, if it's all we ever did, if we never, ever did actually fuck...it was more than I had really truly enjoyed before. And I wasn't about to say or do anything that would fuck that up. Tempted as I now was.

This time when my balls tightened up, ready to explode, I knew there was no holding back. But Lisa knew it too, having grabbed my cock firmly in her hand, though the material of her panties still separated her direct touch on me. She now rubbed it wildly, wickedly back and forth against herself, rubbing my much larger head, against her much, much smaller one. It wasn't long after that, that I felt the searing fire of my climax suddenly erupt. Spurt after spurt of my semen saturating the two of us, her panties soaked now, milky-white cream oozing and seeping through the material. She continued frigging herself with me, the slipperiness of my semen now caressing her clit more directly as she masturbated herself with it, using me. I continued to throb, long after my orgasm had actually abated, the tingling sensation of that sticky mess somehow soothing my almost too tender organ now. Her eyes popped open as she looked down at me. Wicked lust, desire...want in her face.

"Are you ready for this?" She now asked.

"Go for it!" I told her. "Go...for...it!"

**

Even though I was half expecting it...I was still taken by surprise at the enormity of it. I had no clue...no idea, even warned beforehand. Sure, I had heard about it, even seen it once (sort of) in a video...but never, ever...anything like this. And even then, I didn't quite actually see it, just felt it, especially with her still wearing her panties. Lisa seemed to draw in her breath at some point, actually holding it for a long moment as her body tensed, seemed to hang there, and then just explode all at once. And as she cried out, as she finally expelled her breath, I felt this enormous liquid saturation suddenly pouring out of her, all over me...us, Charlie and Suzie Q. I felt my sister's fluids, her juice pouring through her panties, all over my cock, down my legs, saturating my balls and everything below that. She thrashed above me, still crying out deliriously as her orgasm swept through her, over her, and around her all at once. Eventually she collapsed, her fully body covering mine, her breathing still labored as she fought to finally control it. When she eventually did, she sat up, her face flushed, blushing just a little.

"I warned you," she said. "Hope that didn't freak you out though," she then added. "It's been a while...a long...long while, since I've come quite like that."

"Freak me out? No. Surprise me? Yes...but damn sis...that was nice, really...really nice."

In truth, at first...I thought she was actually peeing on me. But even if she had been, if that's what she'd actually done, I was amazed that the thought of her doing that didn't bother me. And even after when I learned, it was purely and simply a woman's full on squirting ejaculate instead, I was intrigued by it, stimulated, and now looked forward to seeing her doing it again.

"Fuck!"

"What?"

"We're going to need to make the bed again," she announced. "That...and now I need to wash the comforter too."

I laughed. "You go get the sheets...and I'll start stripping the bed."

"Deal," she said as she slipped out of the bed. "And then after that...you go downstairs, watch some TV for a while and relax. I'll bring you a beer while you're doing that. And then later...after dinner, I'll show you something else fun," she hinted with that knowing look of hers.

I swatted her ass again as she dodged me heading out into the hall towards the linen closet, giggling the entire way.

And I knew even as she did that...I wanted to fuck her more than anything. Not just fuck her however, make love to her. I stood there realizing even as I repeated the words. More than anything in my life at the moment...I wanted desperately to have sex with my own flesh and blood.

**

I sat on my recliner sipping my beer, half watching the TV, half looking at my sister. Lisa sat in her chair sipping on one as well. She was still mostly naked, though I was too. Still wearing her cum-drenched panties, explaining to me when she came walking in still wearing them, that she wanted to "feel" me for a while, as well as smell me...smell us all mingled together as it was just one more aphrodisiac that turned her on. I was just starting to get amorous again simply looking at her when the sound of the doorbell upstairs alerted us both that we were about to have company.

"Shit! I forgot! Marsha said she might be dropping by later. Wanted to show me the new dress she got for her niece's wedding!" Jumping up, she tossed on her bathrobe, about the only thing she could do, and hurried towards the stairs.

"What should I do?" I asked. I had nothing to wear, and really...no place to go either.

She turned briefly before bounding up the stairs in order to answer the door. "You stay where...and how you are. I'll come back in a bit and let you know how things are going," she informed me. "Oh...and if you finish that one, you can finish my beer," she added. And with that...she was gone.

It was a strange sensation, sitting there naked, company in the house. I could hear the two of them talking briefly, though without being able to make out what was being said, talking in low tones, and then giggling. Seconds after that, the sounds of the two of them moving off, heading upstairs. And then parting, one set of feet heading back downstairs again, the others heading up. I figured Marsha was heading up towards the bedroom, with Lisa now coming down, which she confirmed seconds later as she rounded the corner of the hallway peeking in at me.

"She wants to show me how it looks on her," she stated. She then paused, considering, and then grinned. "If you want a peek at her...give us a minute. I'll leave the door cracked for you," she said, and then hurried back up the stairs again.

I had in fact met Marsha a number of times. She was Lisa's best and dearest friend. Only a year or two younger than Lisa, they had very often gone out together at least once a month and even golfed together on a league during the summer. I had even kissed her once, under the mistletoe during Christmas time a few years back. It had all been in fun of course, everyone was kissing everyone under that sprig there beneath the doorway in the hall. The thing was, she'd slipped me the tongue when doing so, which had caught me off guard, just luckily for me, my wife hadn't been around at the time to have seen that. But even after losing Kathy, Lisa had once let it be known to me, that if I was interested, Marsha was too. She'd gotten divorced a year after that Christmas party. No surprise there. Her husband had been fucking the hostess at the time, another one of their mutual friends. She was attractive, admittedly...but honestly, other than her looks, just not my type. Marsha was a natural red-headed beauty, Irish descent, with splotches of freckles on her shoulders than actually looked sexy, not to mention the few that seemed sprinkled on her chest as they disappeared down into the low-cut gown she'd been wearing at the time. I sat there thinking about what Lisa had just said to me..."If I wanted a peek?" Surprised that she'd even venture down that road with me...let alone with Marsha. Still, there was something about the way she'd said that, hinting at it, that said more. Intrigued, I figured I'd given them plenty of time to start trying on dresses, and hurriedly, yet quietly made my way up the stairs. Sure enough, approaching my sister's bedroom door, I could see it was open just a crack. And though I was naked, and surely in a precarious situation here if I was discovered, the sounds of their laughter and giggling drew me closer towards the door.

"Well? What do you think?" I heard her asking as I planted one eye against the opening peering inside. Marsha was standing in front of the full-length mirror just inside the closet admiring herself, with Lisa standing off to one side. She was wearing an elegant floor-length emerald green dress, though with the bright red hair, she admittedly reminded me of Christmas all over again. The one obvious thing about it, her boobs looked like they were about to pour out of it, which Lisa then addressed in fact.

"It's a beautiful dress honey, just make sure you don't bend over though, or move too quickly one way or the other, or your girls will make a sudden unannounced appearance."

"I know," Marsha sighed cupping them now, trying to keep them in place. "Makes me almost wish my tits weren't as big as they are," she sighed once more. "But I do love the dress."

Lisa walked around in front of her at this point, now looking towards the doorway. By the knowing look on her face, she knew I was there. Still wearing her robe, it parted however, opening. I could see the swell of my sister's breasts as she stood there, still wearing of all things...her recently cum-filled panties. "Let me see something," she offered, and then unzipped Marsha's dress just enough to comfortably pull down the front. Marsha's rather large breasts, even bigger than Lisa's were, suddenly spilling out. My earlier wonderings suddenly confirmed as a splash of freckles further decorated her tits, areolas almost as red as her hair was, with seemingly hard stiff nipples protruding off each one. Lisa cupped her friend's breasts pressing them together for a moment. Though I think she was doing that more so for me, than for actually doing anything.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were trying to cop a feel," Marsha quipped.

"Who knows? Maybe I am?" Lisa responded in kind, though stepping back now, appearing to look and think for a moment.

"Well, you let me know if you ever are interested," Marsha joked back. "I've actually never been with a woman myself before, but you'd certainly be the exception to that given the chance."

Lisa stepped up, taking the woman's breasts back in her hands again, once more molding them positioning as though trying to see something. "Like I said honey...next time we go out and get drunk, maybe you can take advantage of me then...who knows what might happen after that?"

"Quit teasing me...you're getting me horny, especially fondling my tits like that." "I'm not fondling honey...I'm looking. If I was fondling...you'd know. I'd be doing something like this instead," she said leaning over and all too briefly sucking in one of Marsha's hard nipples. Marsha gasped as she did that. But Lisa quickly stopped standing upright again. "Now you know," she laughed turning towards her dresser as Marsha stood there looking on at her in wide-eyed surprise. Though I was too, even though neither of them could see me doing it. And not only that...I now had a hard on again.

"Let's try this," she said turning back towards her friend. "A while back I had a similar problem with my boobs falling out. Got this, seemed to help. Might do the same for you, might as well see shall we?"

It was hard to tell really, but it appeared to be some kind of tape or something. Lisa was the one actually placing her hands on Marsha's boobs again, and then fitting them back into the dress. She tore off a couple of pieces of tape, strategically placing them, refitting the woman's boobs, and then stood back again. "Try leaning over now, let's see what happens." Marsha did. Leaning forward far more than what you'd figure she would under any circumstances. I got a nice clear view of her massive cleavage as she did that, even swaying from side to side some, but they appeared to stay where they were supposed to. "Now...trying bouncing a little, let's see what that does." She bounced, but this time her boobs did pop out of the dress, once again fully revealing themselves.

"Ok, so no bouncing," Marsha stated, laughing as she stood there once again admiring herself, with her tits hanging out.

"Yeah, no bouncing. But other than that, I think that the tape may help, so you're welcome to try it."

"Thank you," Marsha said, now unzipping the dress the rest of the way as she proceeded to take it completely off. Lisa glanced back towards me once more, grinned and winked. Marsha was in fact only wearing a black thong beneath the dress. As Marsha began to dress in her other clothing, she asked: "By the way, how come you're running around half naked in the middle of the day anyway? And where's John at?" She slyly added.

"Because I was busy masturbating just before you arrived, that's why," Lisa said openly, surprising her friend perhaps with the candid response, which wasn't all that far from the truth either. Though the truth would have been something else entirely. "And John's in his bedroom taking a nap I think. He's had a long...hard day," she added. Marsha looked at her friend for a moment, a curious look on her face. Though I chose that moment to quietly head down to my room before I overheard anything else being said.

I lay there on my own bed, quietly, and idly playing with myself as though having nothing else to do. I soon heard my sister's door opening, and the two of them entering the hall, still talking and giggling.

"If I didn't know you better...I swear Lisa," Marsha was saying, though they soon headed downstairs again so I didn't catch anything else that might have been said. Minutes later I could hear the sound of Marsha's car starting, and knew she'd be leaving soon. But it had given me pause as I considered their conversation.

"What would people think if they found out about what we had been doing? Especially our own children? Let alone other friends and neighbors? As exciting as this all was, had been...where we indeed playing with fire here? And would it perhaps be better if we took the time to actually sit down and discuss this, before things really did get out of hand here?"

I rolled out of bed, slipped into a fresh clean pair of boxer shorts even as I heard the sound of my sister's footsteps coming back up the stairs again.

It was time to talk.

To be continued...

12