Lonely Man Becomes a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebeldoll
rebeldoll
243 Followers

"Very good girl, a natural! You look like you've done this before! You love sucking dick don't you? All girls do it. So you better learn now cause I'm going to put that mouth and cunt of yours to work whore! You are going to be my new party favor!"

The combination of the dildo in my ass and me getting blown set me into over drive. I was ready to cum! Almost, almost, ALMOST!! Then she got up, duck tape the dildo in my mouth and left. Now I was pissed! I tried to get up, I was trapped. I tried to scream but the fake dick in my mouth was too deep to utter a word. She arrived with something in her hand, a bag of something. I felt what it was right away, as it was applied to my genitals, it was ICE! I went flaccid right away and I could feel my mistress re-applying the cb-2000 to my penis. She jumped on top of my chest and pulled a camcorder from beside me and turned it around so that I could see the display. She played the tape of me sucking the fake dick, in the lingerie with the fake tits and looking like I loved it!

"This video is mine, plus all of your pictures of you in your undies. If you do anything to upset me, misbehave or anything like that, it's going out to everyone on your buddy list's e-mail, mailed to all your family and friends, and your work. If you don't think I can do it, check this out."

She pulled a little notebook out and read off like 10 names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails of family members and friends and co-workers I knew now, I'm fucked. She pulled out the cock from my mouth, pulled her self to my face and sat her pussy to my mouth and said, "lick"! I licked like I was a robot. She had total control of me now. I started to lick, and suck on her pussy like there was no tomorrow, cause for all I knew; there might not be one for me! This started to arouse me. Hearing her moan and whimper, while I still had the vibrater in my ass. My penis began to hurt in its cage. My god, I wanted to fuck. She started pulling on my hair and forcing my head into her crouch. More and more I licked and sucked, and the more I did it, the more she road my face!! Finally, she screamed and releases her cum in my mouth.

"Swallow it like a good girl and you'll get a reward!"

I swallowed all her juices. As she got up, I felt the ball gag placed in my mouth again.

"That's a good little bitch. You use that tongue just like a real girl, so you must be one. From now on you are going to be called Lilly! You will only dress as a male at work, and that will only be your outer clothes. You are to wear panties and bras and shave your body hair ALL THE TIME! FROM NOW ON!!!"

She again unlocked my cb-2000 and started stroking my "clit", up and down ever so gently.

"Do you like your clit rubbed like that bitch?"

I nodded my head yes. She then sat her pussy right above the tip of my now "clit" and teased me with it.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you think you deserve it?"

I muffled though the ball gag a hundred times yes and nodded to know that I want her so badly. She kept rubbing her pussy on my dick. It was so wet and warm. I wanted her so bad.

"Are you ready to submit bitch? Are you ready to me mine and do WHATEVER I WANT YOU TO WHEN I WANT IT???"

I shook my head yes. She stopped, and pulled the ball gag out and said,

"Then say it cunt!"

"I will submit to you. I will do anything you say. I will wear what ever you want. I will do what ever you want when you want."

"And what's your name bitch?" she asked.

"Lilly my Mistress," I replied.

"Good, now shut up! A whore is better seen and used but not heard."

And with that she drove her self onto my "clit". She felt so nice inside. She started riding me so hard that, I could feel my climax coming soon. With that, and the vibrator still on inside me, I let go. I came like I never had before. As if it wouldn't stop. It was the longest orgasm ever!! I moaned and moaned. It felt soooooooo good. Normally when this happens, the girl will stop, and you'll get into an argument that you got off before her. My Mistress did not stop. She just kept riding me, now harder than before. My dick started to hurt and hurt bad. I started to scream through my gag. And it sounded like muffled shit of course.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch, I'm not done with you yet. I'm going to fuck you until I can't move anymore, and by the looks of it, I'm in allot better shape than you and might be here awhile!!"

She road and road, and I screamed and screamed! There was no longer any pleasure, just pain. Even the dildo inside me was hurting from being so deep inside and for being on so long. I tried to pull on my restraints again and all I could do was scream! She fucked me so hard that my eyes were so far back inside my head I couldn't see, and my dick no longer had any cum to give. Just then what seemed like about an hour, she slapped me, grabbed my neck and started choking me! She was orgasming so hard, her mouth just hung open and she screamed all while she choked me. She let go and I exhaled and gasped for air. She lit a cig and sat next to me and blew her smoke into my face saying,

"I bet you wish you could have a smoke huh? Well you better get some sleep you pussy, I'm going to go take a knap, when I wake up I will want that tongue of yours again!"

With that, she locked the gag back into place, re-placed the blindfold and re-applied the cb-2000 to my "clit" and said,

"Goodnight whore!"

rebeldoll
rebeldoll
243 Followers
12