Long Desired Reunion: the Beginning

Story Info
Former lovers reunite and he's in control.
1k words
3.83
14.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

After months of corresponding – flirting – the time has finally arrived for our adventure in downtown Chicago. I checked into the hotel early, opened a nice bottle of red zinfandel, and am now waiting in the hotel lobby for you to arrive. I am so anxious for your arrival I can barely stand it.

Finally, you walk through the front door looking absolutely incredible in jeans, a red tank top with a black pair of heels. We smile and enter into a long embrace – after holding each other for what may have been a little too long for a public meeting – we step back a little to look at each other, and I say, "Hey Lady . . . " in that voice you describe as "dripping with cum."

I take your hand and lead you to the elevators. We hold hands and simply lean on each other, basking in how great it is to finally be touching each other again.

Once in our room we embrace again and allow ourselves to let just a little bit more bottled-up passion to escape – kissing deeply and rubbing up against each other. Finally, we stop and smile coyly at each other. Then you teasingly turn your back to me and snugly rub your bottom across my hardness. I'm groaning as you reach back and grab my hands, pulling me with you towards the bed. You look over your shoulder at me and ask, "What exactly do you have planned for us now?"

I stop our progression toward the bed, smile, and respond, "Hopping in bed is definitely part of the long-term plan for the evening, but I have other things planned first to bring our sexual tension to new heights." You look intrigued as I add, "Did you bring what I asked you to bring for tonight?"

You reply, "Well, you have already seen the heels, and the tight black skirt and white suit coat are in my bag."

"Great," I reply. "First we're going shopping for some lingerie, then out to a nice dinner, and finally to a club I know."

Your reply is a simple "Interesting!!"

"How about changing into your skirt before we go shopping?"

"Sure," you say and start walking with your bag towards the bathroom.

I stop you by saying, "No, no!!! I get to watch." You smile, drop the bag, and unbutton your jeans as I sit down in a chair to watch. You slowly unzip your zipper, turning around so I can see your great bottom, and slowly shimmy out of your jeans to reveal a black thong. You turn around wearing only a red tank top, a black thong and black high heels. I notice that your nipples are hard and your face is slightly flushed.

I smile softly and put my hand out, palm up. At first you appear confused, but then you give me one of your sexy smiles, walk over to me and put the crotch of your panties right in my hand. I slowly rub your pussy and within a few seconds you begin to grind against my hand. We continue this silently for what seems like 20 minutes, but it's probably more like 3 or 4 and I can feel you getting wet. Your eyes are shut and you are breathing deeply – I switch to a single finger rubbing the outside of your panties, your breathing accelerates every time I circle your clitoris.

I slip my finger under the thin strip of panty and it's my turn to be surprised – below the hair on your mound, your lips are completely smooth and silky. It's your turn to smile as you watch my expression. But as I began to explore, you begin to shake and you become wobbly on your heels – I slide my finger from your wet opening around your clitoris and back again, slowly repeating the same motion over and over again.

At one point I stop – your eyes open and watch me bring my finger to my nose and breathe in the smell of you. I slowly move my finger to my mouth and my tongue slides out to taste you, before returning my finger to beneath your panties. You are in full pant and your legs begin to shake heavily – finally I slide my finger all the way into you . . . you drop to your knees and lean against my arm as I intensely finger you for just a short time.

I stop before you can cum and we embrace – me in the chair and you kneeling with your head on my thigh with only my jeans between your mouth and my hard, throbbing cock. Soon, your hands begin rubbing my thighs, and you start nuzzling "me" with your cheeks and lips though my jeans. This goes on for just a couple of seconds before I firmly state, "Stop, remember I'm in complete control today."

You smile in reply and say, "No problem, I trust you."

After a few moments, you get up and sit in the other chair. I smile, get up and pour us each a glass of wine. When I sit back down, I state, "I intend to keep your pussy wet and your nipples hard for a really, really long time tonight. Also, just so you know, I'm not going to mount you before you to literally beg me to take you."

You smile and reply, "Anything is possible." We talk for an hour or so, getting caught up on each others' lives. Finally, I suggest it is time to go shopping and you get up and coyly slide into your tight mid-thigh black skirt – it shows off your ass so perfectly it simply takes my breath away. I get up and stand beside you, and slowly rub your incredible ass for a couple of minutes.

Finally I say, "We'd better get out of here before I don't have the strength to leave."