Long Drive North (The Hotel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete is best man. Bit of a prick. Brother of the bride. Jack's best mate. Winds me up right proper. Lee and Carl are the other ushers. Carl's nice enough. Don't really know him. Lee used to play rugby with Jack. Seems sound."

"Any of 'em up for a fuck, ey?" he asked, cheekily.

I sighed and shook my head. "Shit, even when I'm balls deep in you, you can't stop thinking of other blokes. What the fuck? Big Rob not enough for you?"

I started to increase the speed of my thrusts, angling myself around a little like I was stirring his guts. Gaz suddenly let out a sharp breath as I found his prostate, poking it first then sliding along it with my length.

"Oh yeah that's good mate, that's good that is. That's the spot."

I was starting to get into the groove myself, my hand harder on his solid dick, my need to explode starting to build pleasantly. I like an early morning fuck like this, starting slow and ending sweaty.

"To answer your question, they're all straight as dies far as I know."

Gaz whuffed out a hard breath and said "That'll be why you're not best man, eh? Can't fuck the bridesmaids if you'd rather fuck the ushers, eh?" He chuckled at his own joke, which sent jolts down his body through my cock. I tweaked one of his nipples again, lazily. I'd reached a steady rocking motion that I could keep going for a while, but Gaz was having none of it.

"Put your back into it mate, can barely feel it y'know? Call that a shafting? Bet your Jack would do it better!"

"For fucks sake not this again," I growled, slamming my dick into him harder. He writhed and bucked and swore, and told me not to stop. I had no intention of stopping. I loved making a big lad like Gaz beg me to fuck him harder, loved to make him wriggle under me, loved to let my sweat drop down onto his furry body and mingle with him. When we were drinking, or working together, I'd look across occasionally and marvel that this brash, loudmouthed cunt was both my best mate and my lover, and sometimes drift off imagining what we were going to do later. More than once I'd had to excuse myself when we were out with mates to go to the bogs and knock one out before I got too turned on.

Sweat was pouring down my back and the leg I had balanced on the floor was starting to ache. I used my weight to push Gaz forward on the bed, sliding him off the wadded tracksuit. He wiggled his arse back and forth - I popped loose of him and he whinged, but I didn't stay out of him for long.

We ended up with me knelt up on the bed, his shoulders against the headboard, and the time for chatter was over. More comfortable, and with more purchase, I started to fuck him properly, the way we both liked it, solid strokes and a lot of grunting and swearing.

After a couple of minutes I slowed for a moment, feeling a dangerously electric tingle working its way up from my balls and along my prick.

"Mate ... where am I coming?" I gasped.

Gaz, slick with sweat, twisted a little beneath me and made eye contact as I continued a slower, more leisurely shafting, clenching my muscles in an attempt to delay the coming explosion as long as possible.

"Where do you want to come, y'daft bastard?" he grunted.

"I want to come up your arse, Gaz. I really want to." I told him. He looked pleased.

"Jesus then come mate, it's not like we're virgins or owt. It's not the first time you've shot your bolt up me. Spray me guts with come, Rob. Do me proper."

I rested for a moment gazing down at him.

"You're a fucking romantic you are." I said with a filthy grin.

He flicked me the finger, briefly, then lay back on the rumpled sheets - the blankets had gone fuck knows where by this point.

"Y'know what?" he gasped as I started to bugger him more forcefully. "Y'know what? I want your come in me mate. I want to shake hands with that twat of a brother of yours with your spunk oozing down me leg, knowing you're at least twice the man he is. Every time I squirm in me seat, I want you to know it's because me arse is still sore from your shafting, y'know?"

I grinned and growled again and said

"Ah mate I am going to shaft you so hard you're not gonna be able to sit down, gonna arrive at the wedding lying in the back seat on your belly."

"Talk is cheap," he said, squeezing my prick with his arse muscles and raising his eyebrows. "Show me what you got big man."

I relished every inch I slid out of him as a promise of an inch I would slide back in. I gorged myself on the look of him under me, sweating and panting for air, on the feel of him tight round my cock, his body against mine. I had him pinned down on the bed beneath me, leaning over him, but not dominating him - nobody dominates Gaz. When we fuck it's a meeting of equals, I guess, although I wasn't thinking philosophically at this point I was just desperate to chuck me muck.

Gaz bucked like a bronco, pushing back into me as I pushed into him, setting his shoulders against the bed. I leant forward and licked the sweat off him, lying forward over him and adjusting the angle of my dick in his arse. His hard prick jammed into me, and he writhed as I took my weight on my forearms.

"Fucking you like you're me best lass," I grinned down at him in between shoving my prick into him. "Yer gonna have a tale for the other birds in the typing pool. Better not get pregnant now."

"Motherfucking cocksucker," he whispered and wrapped his legs and his arms around me, holding me hard and crushing tight. Some guys would be put off, being called that sort of thing, but it just turns me on more when Gaz grunts it. He bit me hard on the shoulder, hard enough to draw blood, then fell back onto the bed again.

As the boiling in my balls reached fever pitch, I rutted him faster and faster before gasping "Here it comes mate, fuck here it comes" or summat like that and then chucking my muck in two or three throbbing gouts of cocksnot.

I partially collapsed over Gaz, gasping and panting, but he didn't let me lie there for long. As soon as I'd finished spurting jizz, Gaz pulled away from me with an audible sloppy popping noise as my dick pulled out of his tight arse. His hands went to his dick, wanking hard and fast as he gazed up at me.

"Christ mate that was worth waiting for."

I just nodded, staring down at him in a daze with my softening dick dripping come and lube onto him. I leant forward to give him a meaty kiss, trapping his cock and hands between us, and then slipped down onto him, getting his rigid member in my gob and adding spit and tongue to what he was doing with his hands. He took a hand off his dick and put one hand on the back of my head and this time I let him fuck my mouth as hard as he wanted, still a bit confused. I felt like I was stoned or concussed.

A moment later I was rewarded with a salty mouthful of jizz, which I swallowed quickly to make room for another one. I could hear Gaz swearing and muttering as he bucked his hips up at me, shaking the whole bed.

As soon as he'd done, I slid back up him trailing my tongue along his body, and we kissed hard and deep and long. He rolled on top of me, both of us trailing sticky come, pressed me down onto the bed as he straddled my hips.

Then we broke the kiss and he rolled to the side, beside me, his arm over my chest. We lay on our backs, side by side, and let the air dry the sweat on our skins. For a while we stayed that way two sweaty hunks of meat wrapped together. I dozed a little I think, and so did he, skin cooling. Gaz snoring woke me out of my daze and I prodded him in the ribs.

"Wake up you lazy fucker," I said. "We need to make a move on." He snorted and opened his eyes, looked up at me, grinned, rolled onto his side and farted wetly and noxiously against my leg.

"Jesus you stink," he said conversationally. I thumped him and he laughed, rolling to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You twat!" I said, outraged, and went to thump him again but he caught my hand playfully and licked the knuckles.

"C'mon Rob mate, can't lounge around here all day, got a wedding to get to!"

I shook my head at the unfairness of it all. He stood up and checked himself out. His arse was still slick with lube and my jizz. Our combined come was matting his leg-hair and smeared over his belly. I wasn't in a much better position, sticky with cocksnot. He surprised me by leaning over and placing a kiss on the head of my soft prick, which jumped slightly.

"That was a good fuck man," he said the imp of mischief in his eyes as he grabbed his towel and headed for the bathroom. "Better get a move on or all the hot water will have gone."

I sighed and followed him into the shower.

*

The shower started off well, albeit a little cramped, but rapidly turned into a bout of mutual masturbation, requiring another shower. The hassle of getting dried come out of our respective short hairs was comical enough, but then that in turn threatened to turn into another fuck and time was against us.

Then we shaved together, sharing a sink and a mirror and talking shit about work and my family.

Wonder of wonders, we actually left the hotel on time. The receptionist gave us a couple of odd looks as we checked out, and I had some difficulty concealing a satisfied smirk. We'd dressed light for the drive, and panelled it along reasonably clear roads, making good time. I caught Gaz shifting a bit in his seat on the bumpier stretches, but kept my comments to myself.

Our Jack had booked out a hotel for the wedding, using the reception hall there for the actual ceremony and with rooms for family and friends in the rest of the building. It was a fairly nice gaffe, all told, with big gardens and a great view down to a lake with mountains in the background. We parked up, and Gaz busied himself unloading the car while I went to find someone I recognised.

I found my mam and dad fussing in the reception area, hugged and shook hands and pecked cheeks.

"How was your drive?" asked my mam.

I avoided eye contact and muttered that it had been fine.

"Is Gary with you?" asked my dad. I didn't detect anything in his question - his voice was entirely neutral.

"Just unpacking the car," I said. My dad looked a bit flustered, which was unlike him.

"Ah .. We've put you both in singles but with, y'know, a connecting door and such."

He was blushing. I realised from the heat on my face that I was blushing as well. We were neither of us looking at each other. "Fuck," I thought, "I'm too old for this shit." But I guess you're always a teenager when you talk to your parents. They were trying to navigate difficult waters, and there was no point my being a prick at them.

"Uh ... cool ... um." Is about all I managed.

Then Gaz waltzed in, carrying the bags with his good suit wrapped in plastic hooked over one shoulder. He dropped the bags heavily next to me. He shook hands with my dad and smiled at my mam and told me I could carry my own bag and then asked if anyone could tell him where he could get changed - all without swearing, which shows what a good impression he was trying to make.

The awkwardness was still there, but my parents sensibly decided to deal with it by treating Gaz as one of my friends rather than anything more complicated. Dad volunteered to show him to his room, and by the time they were at the top of the stairs they were laughing at some joke. From the expression on my dad's face, and the combination of guilt and surprise in his laugh, I guessed it was probably an off-colour joke.

"Gary seems nice." said my mam.

I thought of the fucking we'd been doing a few hours previously, and in the car the previous night, and wisely just nodded and said.

"Yeah. Yeah he does."

12