Long, Hard, And Full of Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're free of me Jenni Scott, I'll delete the pictures the next time I'm near a computer." "What about you?" she asked finishing dressing.

"I think I will fuck Diane all day tomorrow and then leave for New York.

"Oh." Jenni looked at her watch. She had spent four hours with Ray and she had only counted on being with him just over an hour. She had sucked him off once after the second fuck. He was still lying naked on the disheveled bed and even now looked like he could go again if given the chance. Ray would be wondering where she was. "I gotta get going."

"Have a nice life."

*****************

"This had better be fucking good," said the voice on the phone. "It's eight fucking thirty."

"Ray, it's Jenni." Jenni hated herself for calling the black man.

"Yeah, what you want?"

"Mike just drove down to the base to see the base doctor."

"So?"

"He'll be gone at least eight hours."

"Yeah, and?"

"I want you to come over."

"I planned to spend the day with Diane."

"I was hoping you'd rather spend it with me."

"Why do you want me over?"

"I w-want you to fuck me again before you leave."

"I aint wearing a condom."

"I understand."

"And I aint pulling out."

"That's ok, I want you to cum in my pussy."

"Why?"

Jenni swallowed, choking a little as she answered, "because I'm a slut for your black cock."

"I'll be right over."

******************

On the morning of her thirtieth birthday, several days after Mike had returned to the boat. Jenni got up and sat at the computer taking out her new foot long black dildo. She was horny for Ray's cock and masturbated to his pictures on her email. Today she reread them.

[Remember when I tied your hands behind you and made you suck me off using only your mouth? (Yes) Remember fainting from cumming so hard as you rode my big cock? (she did) I loved crushing you beneath me as I pounded your pussy into submission (she remembered that too). Remember when I bent you over the couch and fucked you from behind while your husband mowed the lawn? (God yes, her first real fuck) Remember how inadeqate your husband's little prick felt after fucking a real man? (No, Mike still hadn't gotten hard, though the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with him. Jenni knew her husband was intimidated being around a real man) Remember when I hooked your ass on black cock after your pussy was mine? (No, he hadn't done that) You're my black cock slut Jenni Scott. ("I am your slut," she cried jamming the dildo into her hungry pussy) Write me back so we can fuck again. (Would he come back if she did?) The picture will remind you what you're missing. Black Manta]

Jenni sent off a quick email after masturbating, begging Ray to come down for a day, offering to meet him in Jersey. Anything for his cock. She had just sent the email when the doorbell rang. She through on a robe and answered the door. It was Ray. "Make a wish," he said holding up a cupcake with a lit candle in it."

"I just got my wish granted," she said pulling him in.

Ray ripped her robe off as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Jenni stripped his chest, kneeling, frantically trying to get his pants off. She pulled his underwear down, smiling as she saw the red ribbon tied around his rising shaft.

"There's your present."

"I love it," she said. Ray was such a conceited ass, though it was the best present she'd ever gotten on her birthday.

"I knew you would. I also got you this."

Jenni took the bottle from him after kissing the tip of his cock. "Motion lotion?"

"You're gonna need it wear I'm going. We got some unfinsihed business to take care of." By the end of the day, her ass was hooked on his cock as much as her pussy, which by the way took his entire shaft for the fist time before he left for New York.

*****************

Mike got off the boat, impatient to catch a ride home. Jenni had said she couldn't pick him up and had been acting evasive since the baby came. He found out why later that day when a friend dropped him off in Salisbury.

Mike burst into the house, Jenni had her back to him breastfeeding his son. She turned around a sad look on her face. He looked down and saw his son's kinky black hair and then the black face. The boy was drinking gustily from Jenni's milk-ladden breast. "There's something I have to tell you," said Jenni.

Mike was hurt, shocked, stunned, but he forgave his wife. His impotence returned after he'd been t sea a month. Jenni let him fuck her, but it was never the same. he did seem to like sucking him off now, though she always sucked him long after he'd cum as if hungry for more sperm.

Jenni became known around town as a cum junkie. She slept with one black man after the other in attempt to find one who could fuck like Ray. She lost count of the number of black men she sucked and fucked. The problem was they were as unsatisfying as her husband. She kept in touch with Ray via email and once in awhile one of his black friends would stay the night with her on their way South. Ray's friends were all hung musclemen and those were the nights that truly made her happy. Sometimes, if Mike was on leave, the black man would make him watch. Jenni approved as it reminded her husband why he never satisfied her anymore. After awhile, Mike seemed to look forward to the studs sleeping in his house, in his bed, with his wife.

Those nights were far and few between for Jenni. She fucked a different normal-sized black man every night, sometimes two or three to better her odds of finding a hung one. Once she found a black man who'd gotten out of prison recently and had a killer body from weightlifting every day, but when he took his pants off his little seven inch dick looked pathetic sticking out of his muscle body.

She yearned for big cocks constantly and eventually her yearnings turned towards New York. Ray and his buddies, the interracial porn sites she belonged too, the interracial magazines she read all originated in New York.

The next time Mike came home on leave, Jenni was gone.

The End