Long Time Friend

Story Info
She was so horny that she couldn't take it anymore.
868 words
2.78
56.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always did think that Jenae was cute and suspected that she knew it and when puberty hit the feelings only got stronger. That was when we were younger, now we're both 18 and every now and again one of her tits would slip out of her swim suit and her dark hard nipple would be in plain view. Her ass was a perfect round mound and her tits were two natural C-Cups that just added to her curves and beauty but the one question that always burned inside of me was if her pussy was shaved. One day that question was answered.

Jenae and some of her friends (who are all of age) had a swimming party at her house and luckily I was the only guy and her parents were out for the day and wouldn't be back til late. So it was me, four girls, and four bikinis that went sheer when wet. It was the greatest pool party ever and it got better when she decided that swim suits weren't necessary. Then, they wanted to see how long it took until I got hard and the one that made me hard had to let me fuck them in the ass. For about five minutes, I had pussy, titties, hands, and assed all grinding on my cock and finally Jenae came and started to grind that ass of her on my cock. I couldn't stand it any longer and my cock gave her a nine inch salute. So Jenae turned around and asked where I wanted to do this and I told her it would change as time went on.

"Kinky." Jenae said.

We got out of the pool and I laid her out on the warm cement so we could dry off. I spread her legs and lips open and started to suck and tongue fuck her tight virgin pussy. Her back started to arch and low moaning sounds had started.

"You like that?" I asked.

"If you only knew how much I like this." Jenae moaned.

"Give my pussy a good pounding with that hard cock of yours." Jenae said louder.

Now her hips were bucking hard into my mouth and she was get wetter. Finally, with a scream and a buck, she squirted her juices in my mouth. Damn they tasted good. I looked up at her titties and the sweat dripping down her tits and it was just enough for a titty fuck.

I straddled her on my knees and slid my cock in and out between her tits. Jenae opened her mouth and let my cock slip in and out as I fucked her tits.

"Won't you cum in my mouth Ryan? Please?" Jenae pleaded.

"Only if you and one of your friends suck my cock after." I offered.

"I thought that you were going to fuck my tight asshole?"

"I will after you suck my dick." I told her.

Pretty soon I felt the cum building up in my cock and I told Jenae that I was about to cum. I kept going faster and faster until a thick white ribbon shot across her face.

"Oh that feels so good." she cooed.

I took my finger and wiped the rest of the cum off of her face and she licked it off. Then, she got up, walked over to the pool, and got her friend Kendall and lead me into the house. Once we were in the house and in Jenae's room, Jenae and Kendall dropped to their knees and went to work on my cock.

Jenae worked on my balls, while her cute friend Kendall gave me head like a pro. Her warm round mouth slid up and down my hard shaft and then she took all of my dick in her mouth until she was swallowing it. Menawhile Jenae, sucking and massaging my balls switched with Kendall and started to jack me off. Then she started deep throating my cock and the same feeling of the cum rising in dick started again.

"Kendall, get ready cuz I'm about to cum all over the both of you. When I'm finished I want to get back in the pool and then I'll fuck whoever wants me to in the ass." I said.

"Ok." they both agreed.

They both greedily ate up my cum complimenting on how good it tasted. Then, we all returned back to the pool and I bent Jenae over and slid into her ass. I slid in and out as Jenae whined and moaned about the sensation of it that she never had felt before. When I finished cumming in her ass, she turned over and inserted me half limp into her pussy. Jenae made me hard again in her pussy and with a final ram into her pussy, I cummed hard into her and she and all of friends knew I filled her pussy to its fullest. She then told me that we should have parties like this more often and all of friends agreed and cooed over the size of my cock. Jenae was asked how it felt inside of her and all she told them was...

"You'd have to experience it yourself."