Long Time, No See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute of silence while we ate our food he began again. "Does last night bother you?" he asked. "If you have a problem with it-"

"I don't have a problem with it," I interrupted him. "Whatever you and Nelly do is really your business. The only thing that bothered me was seeing your dinglehopper in my best friend's mouth, knowing that I can never share a drink with her again."

"What?!" he said with a laugh. "Why not?"

I looked at him like he had lost his mind. Slowly, I spoke. "She sucked my brother's dick. I'm not going to have my brother's dick juice mixed up with my drinks."

"That is the craziest shit that I have ever heard," he said with a big laugh.

"Oh really?" I challenged. "So your saying that you would drink after one of your friends if knew that he had ate me out?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Oh Puh-leeze!" I said incredulously, throwing my hands up in the air. "Why on earth would you do that?!"

"Hell, why not?" he threw back at me. "We have the same genes. We more or less come from the same place. What could it hurt?"

"Man," I said shaking my head, unable to stop a laugh. "You are crazy."

"So, I've been told," he said as he wolfed down the last bite of his sandwich. After taking a swig from his soda he asked, "So your cool?"

"I'm cool," I told him.

"Good," he said as he stood up. He put his plate in the dishwasher and threw his can away before strolling over to me and giving me a hard kiss on the cheek.

"Yuck!" I exclaimed. "I hope you've brushed your teeth today!"

He laughed as he strolled out of the kitchen.

I sat alone for a few minutes, sipping that last bits of my orange juice, thinking about what my brother had said. A laughed a little to myself. He had issues, I thought with a chuckle. But who was I to talk? I spent the previous night AND my dreams fantasizing about him and my best friend. If anyone had issues, it was me! I couldn't believe that he would actually drink after a friend, knowing that his friends mouth had been on my puss! That was pretty wild to me. I had never heard such nonsense before.

After putting my plate and glass into the dishwasher, I made my way into the living room where my brother was watching some action movie. "Are you a freak?" I asked without preamble.

"Why?" he asked, not looking up at me.

"I'm just curious," I told him.

"I'm as freaky as they come," he admitted, looking up at me with a smile. "Why? Interested?"

"Don't even go there," I told him, sitting on the opposite end of the couch from him. "I was just wondering. That's all."

"Well," he began, "now you know."

"You just never seemed to be the freaky type," I told him. "You were always kinda shy and quiet whenever you came to visit."

"Not really," he informed me. "All you knew is what you saw. Nikki, I've been fucking since I was around thirteen."

"Are you serious?!" I asked in astonishment. "What could you possibly know about sex at age thirteen?!"

"You would be surprised," he said with a wicked smile. "By the time I was sixteen, I was bonin' thirty year old women."

"Wes!"

"Don't 'Wes!' me," he said with a laugh. "I'm a die hard sex-addict. I admit it. I'm not ashamed about it either."

"Oh my goodness," I said shaking my head.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said. "I just never knew..."

"Well, duh," he said with a snort. "You're my little sister. Back then, you would've snitched on me. Why in the world would I tell you?"

"Oh kiss my ass," I said, crossing my arms over my chest with pout.

"Yes, I've kissed asses before," he said. "Ask you girl, Nelly."

"Oh shut up!"

He laughed as I continued to pout while we watched the movie. I couldn't believe that the brother that I knew in my childhood as something of geek, was in actually some kind of 'love machine'. This was turning out to be an interesting weekend. I was curious to learn more. "Tell me some of your adventures," I requested suddenly.

"What?" he said, looking at me with slight astonishment.

"Since you claim to be the freakiest of the freaks," I began, "tell me a story or two."

"Fine," he said, turning down the television with the remote.

I listened wide-eyed as my sibling recounted some of his escapades to me. I shook my head in disbelief as he told me about a threesome he had with his best friend and a female. I covered my mouth in shock when he told me about the time that he had tied a married woman up, ate her out until she passed out and left her alone for her husband to find her still tied up. I was even more shocked when he had the nerve to call her husband and tell him what happened AND then the two of them set her up for a threesome with them!!!

"I don't believe it," I uttered after he told me a few more explicit tales about his sex life.

"Well, believe it little sis," he said cockily. "I'm just that good."

"If you say so," I said with a short cackle.

"Wanna see?" he challenged.

"Pardon me?" I said, looking at him as if he had completely flipped his lid.

"Nothing," he said. "Just kidding."

He rose from where he sat and said, "I'll be back in a little while. I have an errand to run."

"Okay," I said. "See you later." After Wes left, I laid back onto the couch and let my mind drift to the tales that my brother had told me. I just couldn't get over the fact that my brother was a freaky lil' thang! Before I knew it, I was nodding off...

The dream seemed to vivid and real...and was the craziest thing that had ever crossed my mind....

There I was, naked, in the middle of a huge canopy bed, legs spread, rubbing myself and loving it! When my hand is pushed away, I look down and find my own brother kneeling between my legs, head face making it's way towards my throbbing cat. He looks up at me and the expression on his face is not one of sibling love, but one of desire. He returns his attention to my wet cunt and takes his first tentative taste.

I moan and by reflex, grab the back of his head. In my mind, I know this is wrong, but it feels so damn good to have his tongue lapping at my womanhood. I moan weakly, calling his name... "Wes..."

He looks up at me. "You like that?" he asks seductively and slides two fingers into my sopping cunt while rubbing my clit with the pad of his thumb.

"Oh yes," I whimper meekly as I roll my pussy against his fingers. "Don't stop," I beg him over and over. "Please don't stop..."

"I won't," he promised me as he fondles my right breast with his free hand. I cry out as he then sucks one of my nipples into his warm mouth.

"Wes!" I nearly scream as he pumps his fingers into me harder and faster, still rubbing my clit roughly with his thumb. "I'm going to cum!"

"Well, cum!" he demands against my swollen nipple. "Cum for me!"

As my eyes rush open, I realize that my dream seemed so real because, in a way, it was...

With a mixture of incredulity and dismay, I look down and find my halter top pulled down and my skirt hoisted up to my waist and there, making his way to my throbbing clit...was my brother!

"Oh my God, Wes!" I cried out in mortification. "What are you doing?!"

He looked up at me and simply said, "You asked me to."

"What?!" I said, roughly pushing him away from me. I straighten my clothes as I hastily rose from the sofa. "I cannot believe you!"

"You can't believe ME?!" he challenged. "You were the one laying there, begging me not to stop."

"I didn't know what was going on?" I argued, somewhat lamely. "I thought I was dreaming!"

"About ME?!" he asked incredulously. "You were laying there screaming my name," he accused, "and loving everything I was doing to you."

"I was not in my right mind," I debated angrily. "You took advantage of me," I practically spat.

"And you fuckin' loved it," he said cockily. "I wasn't enjoying it myself," he admitted with no shame.

"How could you do this?!" I demanded. "I'm your sister for cryin' out loud!"

"You're a woman!" he retorted. "And a sexy one at that."

I felt oddly pleased at the compliment. Mentally chastising myself, I looked at my brother and said, "That doesn't make this right."

"Well if it makes you feel any better," he began walking up to me until he was only a breath away. "You have one of the best pussies that I've ever tasted.... And that makes it all right with me."

I could only scream in frustration and humiliation as I turned around and stormed up the stairway to my bedroom. I was in shock and ashamed of myself for what had just transpired, but I wasn't sure what about what upset me the most: experiencing this episode with my brother or loving it the way that I had.

I slammed my bedroom door behind me and stood in the center of my bedroom, unsure of what to do next. I felt a the beginning of a headache, and my cunt was still throbbing, begging for release. Why did it have to feel so good?! And WHY OH WHY was I tempted to go back downstairs and beg him to finish what he had started.

Yeah right... what HE had started.....

Deep down, I knew that I was just as guilty as he was.

I heard my door open behind me. "Go away, Wes," I said without looking back at him.

"Nope," he responded. I could feel the heat from his body as he stood behind me. "I want you too bad now," he informed me. "I've had a taste and now I want some more."

I couldn't find my voice to object as he ran his tongue along the side of my neck, nor could I stop the tremor that ran through me. "Wes.." I said weakly, "we can't do this."

"Yes, we can," he contested, taking the lobe of my ear between his teeth. After a quick suck, he asked, "Who's gonna find out? There's noone here but us."

"But this is not right," I disputed weakly, unable to suppress a moan as he gently began to fondle my breasts from behind me.

"Tell me that you don't like the way this feels," he dared me, slowly running one hand down my stomach until he came to the hem of my mini skirt. He slowly raised it and his hand slid beneath the flimsy fabric of my panties. His fingers easily slipped between the lips of kitten as he slowly began to massage my clit.

I fell backwards against him, legs weakened. "Wes, please...." I begged feebly.

"'Please- what?" he interrogated, his voice sounding husky all of a sudden.

I wanted to say 'please stop', but the words wouldn't fall from my lips. "Don't..." I mumbled in a daze.

"'Don't'- what?" he challenged. "Don't stop? I won't baby. Not until you tell me to. Do you want me to stop?"

I was speechless. I couldn't answer him! I could only writhe and squirm as his hands worked at my breast and my soaking cunt.

"Tell me dammit," he demanded into my ear. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I answered meekly, honestly. "No."

"That's a good girl," he said, spinning me around to face him. Then his lips were on mine. I was too thunderstruck to fight him as his tongue entered my mouth. Then, as if I had no control over them, my arms wrapped around his neck as I returned his kiss, our tongues dueling wildly. I moaned into his mouth and his hands gripped my ass.

Suddenly, I couldn't get enough of him. I was pulling him closer, trying to get his shirt off, then his pants and boxers. I gasped in amazement as his thick cock sprang forward, somewhere between 8 and 9 inches, but thick as hell. Eager to touch him, I wrapped my hand around the beautiful pole. When he groaned at the contact, I couldn't help but smile a little bit. I slowly began to jack him off.

"Oh, hell yeah," he said between clenched teeth. He placed his hands on my shoulders and began to push me downward. "I want to know if your mouth feels as good as your hand."

As I kneeled before him, I admit now that I was nervous. I mean, we had already cross the line between right and wrong. And though I know I am no major saint, I knew that this was a great sin!

But in spite of that, I spread my lips and slowly wrapped them around the head on Wes' cock. Slowly, I licked and sucked at him, pulling him further and further into my mouth, inch by thick inch.

"That's right," he encouraged me as he rotated his hips in my face. "Suck this cock."

I sucked him as best as I could, taking almost all of him into my mouth, sucking fast and hard, then only the head until he eased my mouth away from him.

"Damn, you're good," he commended me. "I'm not ready to cum yet. I want YOU in MY mouth now."

He then led me to my bed and laid me down, spreading my legs apart. He gazed down at my wet snatch and smiled a little bit. "You keep it nicely trimmed too," he observed. "Very nice."

"Thank you," I responded. Well, what else was I supposed to say?!

Then, without further ado, he positioned himself between my thighs and held them far apart. I gasped in delight as I felt him slip his tongue between my slightly parted pussy lips. I grabbed the top and back of his head as he hungrily lapped at my swollen clit. I seesawed my cunt against his mouth, fucking his face, and it only seemed to motivate him further and he licked ans suckled me more zealously.

After ten or fifteen minutes of this torturous bliss, I thought that I was going to die. I thought that by now, he would tire of the tongue lashing, but he was like the an energizer rabbit. "Wes, I can't handle it," I moaned.

"Yes, you can," he debated quickly before returning his mouth to my soggy snatch. It was then that he slid two fingers into my femininity and pummeled me ferociously with his fingers as he sucked on my clit.

"Wes, I'm gonna cum!" I informed him breathlessly as he tormented me.

He then tore his mouth and fingers away from my sodden kitten and poised himself over me. Holding my legs far apart, he slammed his rod into my cooch. "I want to feel you cum around my cock," he said as he began to drill into my hot cat. "Cum for me," he demanded. "Cum for Wes!"

I screamed out his name as he plunged deep into my pussy over and over again. The tingling began and I was soon erupting in orgasmic delectation. "I'm cumming, Wes!" I screamed. "I'm cumming!"

"I know," he said back to me. "I can feel it. Damn, you feel so good!"

He kept pounding into me as my cunt pulsed around him. "Oh shit, Wes!' I screamed. "Mmmm! Yes!" I chanted his name over and over again as he fucked me fiercely.

"Oh shit, Nikki. I'm about to cum, baby!"

He drove into me with two more deep thrusts before pulling out of me completely and letting his juices shoot all over my belly. He grunted with satisfaction before falling onto me.

We both lay in the bed breathing hard, trying to catch our breath. "Damn, Nikki. You feel so good."

"You do too," I told him. We lay quietly for another minute before I spoke. "What on earth did we just do?"

"Most people call it fucking," he said nonchalantly. "Rather good fucking as a matter of fact."

"I just don't know what to think," I told him. "I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything," he told me. After a minute he said, "I'll tell you what. Let's get cleaned up and order that pizza and we'll talk about downstairs."

"You promise?" I asked, unsure.

"I promise," he said, looking at me.

"Okay."

"That's a good girl," he said, rising from my bed. "I'll see you downstairs in about twenty minutes okay."

"Okay."

After he left my room. I climbed out of bed and went into my bathroom to take a quick shower. My body throbbed, but it was a good kind of throbbing. Though I was still conflicted about what had just occurred between me and my brother, I knew that I couldn't take it back. And I wasn't sure that I wanted to.

Oh well, we'll just have to see what happens when we talk over pizza...

12