Long Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see her, John? Isn't she the hottest thing ever?"

John looked to where Bonnie pointed her nose and saw. There was another couple not quite in the middle of the floor. The man was white and looked tanned, just slightly shorter than John with a build that was slightly heavier. His hair was long and well cut, and he wore tan pants with a black or blue shirt that was open at the neck. He sported a grin that reflected happiness and concentration. He moved his hands up and down the sides of the woman he danced with and obviously enjoyed the touches with her hips and breasts.

She was black, with shoulder length hair that just brushed the top of her dress. The dress was a patterned wrap, coming down between her breasts and highlighting their size. Her hips were full and were gyrating in perfect time with the music as she went up and down the front of her partner, the rear hem of her dress rising as she went down highlighting her rubbing of his cock with her ass. Her feet tapped out a tattoo and her calf muscles were tight with the work of keeping balance in black pumps. When her dress rose, her thighs looked smooth and firm.

John let out a soft grunt that would have been inaudible except that his mouth was at Bonnie's ear. John turned his chin and rubbed against Bonnie's face as they slowed to watch. After a second, John pulled his head back and started gyrating again, this time gripping Bonnie's hips and pulling her roughly into him, grinding his cock against her ass. She grinned.

The dance continued and the two couples worked harder and harder until the beat changed again, slowing. Bonnie pulled away from John and said, "I'm thirsty, get me a drink. I'll be right back." She started toward the door. John stood, frozen for a second before exhaling through pursed lips.

John ordered two glasses of wine and a bottle of water, paid, and took one glass while he leaned against the bar. He looked to the entrance but still did not see Bonnie, then looked back to the dance floor. The interracial couple was still going, this time gyrating very slowly and sensually. The song changed and the tempo increased. The couple turned toward each other and they each took turns dipping, miming having oral sex with each other. John's eyes opened wider and he took in a deep breath.

"Wine and water, smart man," Bonnie said with a grin.

John started slightly then smiled. "Don't want to get dehydrated. Bad for my moves on the dance floor."

"You, my friend, have no worries about your moves," Bonnie said as she took a swallow of the water. She picked up the wine glass and started drinking.

The song ended and the interracial couple left the floor, heading away from the bar toward booths and tables on the far side of the club. Other couples came and went, and the floor remained respectably full without being crowded. Bonnie and John continued to drink. As they each finished their glasses John picked up the water bottle and took a large gulp before offering it to Bonnie. She nodded and finished it.

She asked, "Ready for more dancing?"

"Sure."

They went to the floor and started dancing hard to the beat. They tried to replicate the moves of the interracial couple, first by performing mock-fellatio on one another, then by Bonnie turning away from John and grinding hard against his cock. Bonnie's skirt was too tight to rise with each dip, but it did rise steadily showing more of her hose-covered thighs. While she moved up and down John let his hands roam over her, and after a bit he started tugging her skirt a little higher with each trip. Finally, John had her skirt up enough to touch her ass and he slipped his thumb under the hem and stroked it up toward the top of her cleft. He then slid the skirt back down and turned Bonnie around pulling her close to his chest.

"You," John said in a hoarse whisper, "aresanspanties."

"You," Bonnie said back in the same whisper, "are correct."

John spun her around and pulled her roughly into his pelvis, grinding against her. The beat changed again and the pair started to move faster, separating slightly. The interracial couple came back onto the dance floor, taking a position near John and Bonnie. The two couples were in rhythm with the music but not with each other, then over the next minute they gradually synched up and created a four body dance. Each pair remained but they all moved together. Grinding became interlocked legs swinging became pelvis twisting as the foursome danced through three consecutive songs. Near the end of the fourth, the black woman grabbed Bonnie's hand and pulled her away, leading her to the door. The two men stopped dancing and looked at each other. Each shrugged and then they turned away, John heading to the bar and the other man heading to the table he was at previously.

John ordered another two glasses of wine and started sipping his. After three more songs he saw Bonnie and the other woman reenter the club and each head to their respective man. As Bonnie approached John handed her the glass. She took a large drink of the wine and smiled at John.

John asked, "So are you worn out?"

"Not unless you are," she replied. "You want to dance some more?"

"Maybe in a minute."

They remained at the bar, drinking their wine. Another song with a great beat started and the interracial couple returned to the dance floor. Bonnie and John saw them, and Bonnie put her hand on John's hip and pulled him closer. He wrapped a hand around her waist. The interracial couple ground with each other and then as the song ended, the woman gripped the man's hand and pulled him toward the lobby.

Bonnie and John both finished their drinks and Bonnie pulled them back to the dance floor. They ground for two more songs, both of them getting more excited. John's cock was mostly hard and Bonnie could feel the wetness that was about to soak through her hose. They left the floor together and then John signaled the bartender for two bottles of water. He paid and they started toward the door. As they approached the lights of the lobby Bonnie reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out three cards.

John raised an eyebrow as he saw the extra card. "Is that a room key?"

Bonnie smiled. "It is. Room 7503."

"Did you plan this?"

"No, John, I didn't. It's not my room."

"Oh."

They started toward the elevators, got into one that was open. She pressed '7', the doors closed, and John pulled Bonnie to him, pressing his hip into hers. He dipped his head and kissed her softly. The elevator dinged and the door opened. They exited, turned left, and headed toward the room. At the door Bonnie used the card, saw the green light, and turned the handle.

The space inside the door was dark but there was soft light coming from the main part of the room. Shadows moved as John and Bonnie entered but they couldn't see anyone. The door closed and they felt heat coming from the open bathroom door to the right. As they passed the closet they could see the main part of the large room. There was a king sized bed in an alcove to the left separated by a half-wall and to the right was a couch visible in the flickering light of a plasma TV.

In front of the couch stood the man from the dance floor. He was naked and his hair was damp. He held his hands above his head and his deltoids bunched at his shoulders. He had a bare chest and looked to be muscular but with a layer of padding, like an athlete in the off-season. His pubic hair was shaved and his cock jutted before him, slightly longer than average. The black woman was on her knees in front of him, gripping his hips and sucking on his cock. She still had her dress on though it was twisted slightly. Her shoes were off and her bare toes curled as she sucked.

"Ohh, fuck," the man moaned. "Jesus, Beth, that's amazing."

Beth continued to pull his hips toward her and took his cock in deeper and deeper. The man moaned some more and she pulled back, turning to face John and Bonnie. "Mike, we seem to have company."

Mike grinned. "The more the merrier," he said.

Beth turned back and resumed sucking. After another minute he pulled her up and kissed her as he ran his hands down her back. He turned her and pulled her head back, dipping his head down to kiss her neck. Mike's right hand reached around and passed between the folds of the wrap dress, cupping Beth's breast.

John let out his breath, audible in the quiet room. Bonnie put her hand on his hip, pulled gently, and John started to move. They entered the bathroom together.

John turned on the lights over the sink, cutting the darkness. In the subdued light they saw a spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower that had two heads on opposite walls. Bonnie opened the door and turned both shower faucets. She went to John and put her hands on his chest. Starting slowly, they unbuttoned each others shirts, then quickened as they each stripped. Bonnie shed her shoes, shirt, skirt, hose, and bra and entered the shower, testing the water. John followed her, his underwear tenting as he stripped. Once naked he got in the shower, his cock bobbing in front of him.

John grabbed the soap and lathered it in his hands before passing it to Bonnie. He started to soap her neck and shoulders, then under her arms and along her sides. She started soaping his chest and shoulders and their arms tangled as they scrabbled for purchase on each other's bodies. Bonnie grabbed John's hips and twisted him, turning him away from her. She washed his back and then knelt and did his legs, running her hands up each one to the hip without touching his cock. Finally she stood and soaped his ass, running her hands underneath, gliding across his anus and then cupping his balls in her left hand. She reached around with her right and soaped his cock.

John moaned and put his hands on the wall next to the shower head.

After ten seconds John brushed her hands away and turned around. He retrieved the soap and turned Bonnie around, kneeling and washing her back and ass. He rubbed his thumbs at the top of her ass, working the base of her spine where her skin dimpled slightly. He let the water rinse the soap and then leaned forward, sticking out his tongue and licking the top of the cleft. He washed each leg and then reached around her, cupping and washing her breasts before standing and letting his arms drop. He soaped his hands and put them between her legs, one in front and one behind. He slowly put his fingers into each fold, front and back, before bringing his left hand up to scrub lightly at the small triangle of light brown hair above her clitoris. He let the water rinse, rubbing her all over before turning her back around. He kneeled again, this time putting his face at her crotch. He nuzzled the small pooch that childbearing had left above her pubic bone as he reached up and cupped both breasts. He licked the grooves created by thighs and pussy. He looked up and grinned, then bent back and sucked in the small triangle of hair biting it lightly. Simultaneously, he pinched both nipples and tugged at the triangle.

Bonnie moaned and put her hands out to the walls to brace herself.

Bonnie pushed John away, opened the door, stepped out, and grabbed a towel. She dried as John turned off the showers and stepped out. He dried quickly and followed Bonnie into the main room.

In the spot where Beth had been blowing Mike the wrap dress sat like a shed skin. John and Bonnie turned left and saw Mike on the bed, lying back with his knees at the edge and with a corner of the bed between them. Beth stood, knees locked, bent at the waist. Her hands were on the bed providing support as she bobbed her head, fellating Mike. Beth's ass shook slightly with each movement creating a slow rhythm. She now wore only a maroon-colored bra and the lips of her pussy glistened between her thighs.

Mike lifted his head. "They're back."

Beth stopped bobbing and with her mouth full of Mike's cock hummed, "Uh-huh." She rose slowly, sucking his cock so that Mike's skin tented until the head came out with a soft pop. Beth turned toward the newly washed couple and kissed Bonnie, their tongues playing. They separated and Beth stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Bonnie looked up at John, then at Mike. She looked back to John, cocked an eyebrow, grabbed his cock, and pulled him toward the bed.

Bonnie went to the corner of the bed where Beth had been standing and assumed the same pose, knees locked and bent at the hips, and started sucking Mike's cock. Bonnie's breasts brushed the comforter with each dip and the motion caused her ass to tremble slightly.

John came up behind her and kneeled. He put his hand between her knees and twisted, causing Bonnie to move her feet apart. He looked between her thighs and saw Bonnie's mouth on Mike's cock, her breasts flattening on the comforter, the curve of her belly above the triangle of hair, her pussy and her anus. Bonnie's pussy was shaved except for the triangle of hair above her clit and her inner lips were prominent and flushed, a sheen of moisture between them. John sat on the floor, sliding his legs between Bonnie's and under the bed, putting his head level with her pussy and ass. He slid forward and gripped the cheeks of her ass, parting them. He tipped his head slightly to the right and sucked in the curve of flesh at the junction of Bonnie's ass and pussy, taking the small mound into his mouth. He licked and sucked the left mound then turned his head and did the same to the right. Bonnie's rocking forced John to rock and he entered the rhythm easily.

Mike's breathing gradually sped up as the force of Bonnie's sucking increased. John pulled again at Bonnie's ass causing her lips to part, revealing the pink opening of her vagina. John leaned forward and stuck out his tongue, licking around the opening and along the lips for about a minute before forming his tongue into a small penis and sticking it into her. Bonnie hummed a moan as she continued to suck on Mike's cock. After fucking Bonnie with his tongue for a few dozen strokes, he pulled his tongue back and formed it into a boat shape, placed his nose at her opening, and then cupped her clitoris with his tongue. He could feel her wetness coating his face and she paused for a second before resuming her blow job.

"That," came a voice from behind, "is a sight."

John continued to suck on Bonnie's clitoris for another minute before pulling his face back and reclining onto his elbows. In front of him he could see Bonnie and Mike shifting on the bed and behind he could see Beth, slightly damp from the shower towering over him. She was slightly taller than Bonnie, had skin that was the color of milk chocolate, muscular legs, a completely shaved pussy, a belly that showed a hint of a scar and slight looseness from childbearing, and very full breasts. From John's angle, Beth's nipples looked very prominent and her areolas were crinkled.

"You just planning to stare?" Beth asked as she stepped toward him.

John stood and looked at the bed. Mike had slid back so that his feet dangled just past the edge. His legs were now together and Bonnie had turned to straddle him in a reverse cowgirl. She gripped Mike's cock as she placed it at the entrance to her pussy. She slid down onto it and put one hand back onto Mike's chest to brace herself. She started bouncing rhythmically on his cock.

Beth stepped between John and the bed and bent forward in front of him. Beth put one knee on the bed and leaned in, taking one of Bonnie's nipples in her mouth. Beth sucked as Bonnie bounced then took in the other breast. John reached his hand between Beth's legs and started stroking her, fanning his fingers as he pulled them back, dipping the middle finger into her slick cleft. He returned his hand to her pubis and started stroking again, this time moving his slick middle finger over Beth's clitoris, then sawing back and forth over it for several strokes before sliding back again to gather moisture from her folds. He did this for several languid passes as Bonnie fucked Mike and as Beth sucked on Bonnie's nipples.

Without warning, John pulled his hand back and gripped Beth's hips. John pointed his cock at Beth's pussy and pulled her back, causing her to let go of Bonnie's nipple with a pop. He pushed his stiff cock into Beth's wet opening, moaning as he pulled her back over several strokes before pushing her forward with his hips. John thrust harder and harder, pushing Beth forward until her face was again at Bonnie's nipples. Beth sucked one in and bit down lightly as John pushed into her. Mike's thrusting was becoming more insistent and Bonnie was bouncing higher, causing Beth to tug harder at Bonnie's nipple. After another minute, Mike pumped hard lifting Bonnie up and forcing Beth to release the nipple. Mike groaned as his orgasm pulsed and the portion of his cock visible under Bonnie's pussy twitched. Bonnie reached down to stroke herself and Mike's cock as he slowed down.

John pulled Beth back toward him and thrust harder as Beth dipped down, resting her elbows on the bed. After two dozen more strokes John pulled back, his cock gleaming with Beth's moisture. John reached forward and tapped Beth's hip, after which she leaned and then rolled onto her back, legs dangling off the edge of the bed. John grabbed a pillow from the bed, reached down and took Beth's knees, lifted her legs and placed the pillow under her ass. With Beth's pussy in line with his cock, John thrust forward and started fucking her again.

Beth caught Bonnie's eye and grinned. Bonnie slid over Beth's face so that Bonnie was facing the thrusting John and placed her wet pussy over Beth's open mouth. Beth started to suck at Bonnie's moist lips and forced her tongue into Bonnie's opening, pulling out the moisture. John's thrusting caused Beth's face to slide along Bonnie's pussy and after Beth had sucked out Bonnie and Mike's combined fluids she moved her tongue to Bonnie's clitoris. Beth timed the flicks of her tongue with John's thrusts so that the rhythm was doubled and after about a minute Bonnie started to moan loudly.

Mike moved behind Bonnie and started to kiss her neck while reaching his arms around to knead her breasts. Beth reached her hands around Bonnie's ass and pulled so that Bonnie's pussy was pressed harder against Beth's face. This continued for another dozen thrusts by John before Bonnie let out a guttural moan and shuddered, clamping her thighs around Beth's face. Bonnie's breathing settled and she lifted herself off Beth before rolling onto her back and lying on the bed.

John picked up his pace. Mike moved around and started to kiss Beth on the mouth and neck before moving to her left breast and sucking in her nipple. Mike rubbed his hands along Beth's body, stroking her soft belly in rhythm with John's fucking. Now recovered, Bonnie moved to Beth's right breast and sucked in that nipple, joining her hands with Mike's and caressing Beth's body. Beth moved so that she could touch them, her right tweaking Bonnie's nipples and her left pulling on Mike's stiffening cock. Bonnie moved her right hand down to Beth's pussy, made her fingers into a 'V' shape, and rubbed Beth's lips as they were pulled in and out by John's cock. Bonnie used the ridge at the base of her fingers to press on Beth's clitoris and the pressure caught Beth off guard. Beth rocked in orgasm sooner than she had expected, yelling out and lifting her head off the bed.

Beth's pussy twitched around John's cock bringing him near to orgasm. He slowed and after Beth stilled he pulled out and put his cock into Bonnie's hand. Bonnie tugged on it and John mounted the bed putting his rigid member near Bonnie's mouth. She sucked him in eagerly and after only a few thrusts John cried out and gripped Bonnie's shoulder to steady himself. John's cock pulsed as he came into Bonnie's mouth and she gulped down his load.