Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stuff your slut's ass with your plug!", I quickly said. I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

With that she applied a steady pressure to the plug and it started to slide past my ring. I winced with pain as the plug filled my tight ass, but found the pain passed as she gave the plug a final push and my ass tightened around it.

"How does that feel?"

"S-so good mistress...I f-feel so full." She pulled on the plug, fucking my ass with it.

"Oooh...God"

I was getting into the rhythm of the ass-fucking when I felt SMACK on my pussy, directly on my clit. She continued using one hand to fuck me with the plug while the other slapped my pussy with a hard, flat object. I felt intense waves of pleasure coming from my clit. My body began to shake and my pussy rocked as hard as it could towards the object. Every time I thought I would cum I found that my arousal just continued to build.

"Oh please, please...please don't stop. Please let me cum mistress! I'll do anything, please!", I pleaded with her to have mercy and not to stop.

"Cum for me slut", she ordered as she smacked my pussy harder and harder still.

With her words I felt my body fall into a realm of ultimate pleasure. The fire that had been slowly building in me all night had reached its peak as it consumed my entire being. I felt its heat shoot through my veins as I writhed in pleasure. I shrieked as I felt every muscle in my body tense and thought surely that my skin would be ripped off from the pressure. Then as my muscles released I felt the strong waves of pure pleasure radiate from my clit and spread throughout my entire body. My muscles continued to randomly twitch as my hips continued to strain towards her hand hitting my clit. Each strike seemed to produce a new pulse of pleasure that caused a new orgasm to run through me. As one particularly strong burst of pleasure raced through me, I felt my muscles give completely as I slumped in her lap. The stars I had been seeing behind my eyelids ceased and I fell, relaxed, into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke later to Katie gently wiping my face with a damp washcloth. I was now lying in the bed, untied.

"Welcome back", she said as she grinned at me. I groaned in response, but smirked at her, which caused her to laugh.

"So did you like that?", she questioned. It amazed me that she had to ask, what with me having the best orgasm of my life but I saw a bit of uncertainty in her face.

"It was fucking incredible", I answered. She looked relieved, glad that she had not misjudged me. She climbed on top of me, cradled my face in her hands and then kissed me passionately. I moved my hands up and down her back as she ran her hands through my hair. Her tongue traced along my sensitive gums and then sucked on my tongue. The intensity of her kiss was so great I thought that she might suck the air right out of my lungs. She sucked on my lower lip as I tried to catch my breath.

She smiled at me and said, "Now you know what will happen to you when you mess with me."

I smirked back at her and looked her straight in the eyes and said, "In that case I'll be sure to do it again."

She grinned evilly at me, "Oh, I'm not done with you yet. We still have three more days."

My pussy clenched at the thought and I tried not to let the effect of her words show on my face. I'm sure I failed.

"I guess we better get some rest then"

"Yeah, you're gonna need it.", she whispered as she spooned against my back. This was going to be a long weekend. I'm sure that if I hadn't been so exhausted I would have stayed up wondering what she might have planned. But instead I snuggled back against her and held her hand across my chest. She kissed my neck and I closed my eyes to fall into a peaceful slumber.

12