Longhorns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So romantic," Virginia teased.

"I'm sorry did you want to clean that up for me?"

Virginia patted the small space between her and Robert on the couch. When Meredith took a seat, she felt surrounded, but in a good way. Both Robert and Virginia idly traced their fingers across her skin, at times meeting to tickle each other softly before breaking apart to explore her body further. Meredith let it all wash over her, basking in the attention that came with being their mutual plaything.

"The way she got going at the end there..." Virginia began.

"I know," Robert replied, "you're a hellcat, sweetie."

Meredith was glad they weren't simply talking about her as if she wasn't there like before.

"Blame Virginia," she replied demurely. "She really got me going."

"You're not out for the night, are you?" Virginia asked Robert.

He looked at her earnestly, and Meredith could see the love in his eyes for Virginia. Then he turned to look at her, and though the expression changed, it didn't completely vanish. Meredith knew he cared about her; he'd never made a secret of it. This look, though, was appreciative of something else, possessive even.

"What's the rush?" he said casually. "None of us are going anywhere."

I didn't even think about when they'd kick me out tonight.

"So you want a sleepover?" Virginia asked playfully.

"I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend and her girlfriend," he replied.

"You don't feel left out?" Meredith asked, hoping Robert hadn't meant anything bad.

He pulled her in for a deep kiss, reassuring her while stoking the fires more for a second round later.

"See, I've got this great big bed, and the two most gorgeous women on the planet..."

"And a dick that's yet to get any actual pussy tonight," Virginia added, "when two girls want their turn."

"Virginia, is that OK—"

"I wouldn't have started this if I wasn't ready to finish it," Virginia said, one hand on Meredith slender, milky-white thigh. "I just realized I didn't have to be afraid of what I wanted anymore, 'cause I already have it."

Robert scooped Meredith up by surprise—she was shocked he was as strong as he was. He didn't let on any difficulty carrying her, with Virginia trailing behind them, into the bedroom, where he sprawled her out in the middle of the queen sized bed he shared most nights with Virginia. The three of them made for a tight but quite comfortable squeeze.

Sandwiched between Virginia on one side and Robert on the other, Meredith felt like she was in paradise. With everyone having already climaxed once, they were unhurried, content to simply enjoy the feeling of each other's bodies, and with her spot in the middle, Meredith was the center of attention.

Virginia leaned over to whisper in her ear: "I want you to kiss me when he fucks you."

The thought made Meredith shiver in anticipation. Moments later, Robert pulled her head in close and whispered something as well.

"I know you're in love with her," he said with gentle, accepting tones. "I knew it before you did."

They locked eyes, and Meredith in that moment saw, beyond lust and even love, a kind of sadness in him, like he knew something no one else knew that was weighing him down.

It was that moment when she asked herself if it's possible to love two people at the same time.