Longtime Lovers

Story Info
Longtime partners get personal.
1.1k words
4.48
15k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay me down on the bed, crawling up the bed behind me. Leaning over my face, so I could look into his deep brown eyes. He leant in close, and ran his tongue across my lips. I love the way his tongue feels against. Reminds me of past encounters with him, his tongue exploring my body...

But now he's licking my lips. Running his tongue across them, back and forth, till he pushing his tongue between my lips, spreading them apart, sliding into my eager mouth.

He kisses me deeply. Lots of tongue. He's always been a great kisser, but this time feels better than most! His hands wander from the side of my face, as he starts to undo my shirt. He's always had a thing for big breasts, and he loves mine. Sliding his tongue from my mouth, licking and kissing his way down my neck. Sucking gently on my skin.

Still lick and kissing his way down my neck, to my chest, where he comes face to 'face' with my heaving breasts. He runs his tongue along the edge of my bra. Licking and kissing my breast as he reaches to undo my bra, throwing it to the floor, as he takes in the sight.

He runs his tongue around my nipple, circling it. He knows I love that, and he can feel my nipple harden against his tongue. Holds it between his lips, and sucks gently, while his tongue continues to circle it. After being together for so long, he knows just how to turn me on...

He moves from one breast to the other. Sucking, licking, nibbling... Making love to my breasts. Working his mouth on one breast, while he touches and caresses the other. My nipples are rock hard and aching, when he starts to work his way back up...

...For another of his amazing kisses. Sliding his tongue into my mouth once more, while holding me close, tongues and lips intertwined.

He let's his tongue slide down my neck again. Working his way south. Licking and kissing his way over my breasts, and down to stomach, till he reaches my pants.

He unbuttons my jeans, and I lift my hips to help him slide them off, dropping them on the floor next to my bra. He pushes my legs apart slightly. I'm under instruction not to move, so I lay there, waiting for him, aching for him.

He lowers his face till he's looking directly at my panty-covered pussy. I'm already wet, and I'm sure he can see this. He leans in, and slides his tongue across the front of my panties, licking softly up and down through the cloth, sending shivers down my spine.

He can feel my lips and my swollen clit pushing through my panties. Pressing his tongue firmly against me. Grinding his tongue up and down. He pulls my panties to the side, exposing me to the cold air. Pushing my legs apart some more. Pointing his tongue, and pushing it up inside of me, making me gasp.

He twists his tongue around inside of me, tasting my juices dripping for my pussy. Working his tongue inside of my hot wet hole. He starts to slide his tongue in and out of me, jamming his tongue in, deeper and faster every time. Sucking out my sweet juices, leaking onto his tongue.

He slides out of my pussy for one last time, and runs his tongue up along my lips, spreading them slightly as he goes. Licks his way to my clit, and circles it with his tongue. Opening his mouth, taking my clit between his lips and holding there. His tongue flicking back and forth over my swollen clit.

He flicks his tongue faster and faster across my clit, just the right pressure. It feels so good. Then he slides a finger into my wet pussy. Working his finger inside me while his tongue continues you to assault my clit. Jamming his finger in and out of my pussy, faster and deeper and he still flicks my clit with his tongue.

My breathing gets heavy as I start to moan. Feeling my orgasm near, arching my back. He recognises the signs, and reaches up to my breast with his other hand. Pulling on my nipples while he continues to finger fuck my pussy and lick my clit.

I'm moaning and start to cum, as he slides in a second finger. Pushing it in deeper and deeper, still licking my clit. As I finish shaking, he pulls his fingers from my pussy, flattens his tongue, and licks up all my juices. From my pussy to my clit, slowly licking along.

He moves up to kiss me. I can taste my pussy on his tongue and in his mouth. As we kiss, I hear the sound of his fly opening, as he slides off his jeans. He takes out his long, thick throbbing cock, and it looks so good...

He reaches down, and grasps his huge member, running the tip of his cock around my pussy. Across my wet hole, getting his dick wet. Running it across my lips, up to my clit, circling it. Leaking pre-cum along my pussy.

Rubbing himself up and down, I can feel his throbbing cock all over my pussy. He moves in spreading my legs a little further again. Pushing the tip against my wet pussy.

He leans in to kiss me, and as our tongues begin to dance, the thrusts his hips forward, sliding his long hard cock into me, making me gasp. He sits there, resting, his cock throbbing inside of me.

He slides out of me slowly and then pounds back into me. His cock slides even deeper into me. I moan deeply through our kiss, as his cock his buried deep inside me. Sliding out and stuffing his cock back into me. He starts to pump his cock in and out of my wet hole, feeding it to my hungry pussy.

He's deep inside me, pounding in and out of me. Using my pussy. It belongs to him, always has done. He fills my pussy, stuffs me full of his cock. Stretching my wet pussy around his long hard thick cock. I start moving my hips, meeting his thrusts. Within minutes, we're both verging on our orgasms.

We go harder, faster, then it hits me. My pussy starts to spasm around his dick. Taking him over the edge. Milking his cock, and he squirts his hot cum inside of me, filling my pussy. We finish, and kiss again, gently this time, both of us satisfied. We stay in the position his cock still in my pussy, as we cuddle, and fall asleep in each others arms.