Looking For Katie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShinySee
ShinySee
29 Followers

"Oh thank you big sister!" Beth bounced to Katie's mouth and kissed her hard. She turned and looked at me over her shoulder. There was a question in her eye and some lower-lip biting going on. She looked back at Katie. "Can I have him now? I mean right now?" when she looked back up at me I just couldn't keep it together and burst out laughing, Katie joined me and her laughter made her squeeze my cock so hard she spat me out. Which was somehow even funnier. Beth was giggling and laughing too and we all gave in to it. I laughed until I had a stitch in my side.

"Oh, he's gone all soft." Beth whispered.

"Well you know how to fix that. You showed me how remember?" Katie said with a chuckle. That was upside down world gone all topsy-turvy for you. The younger sister had seduced the older. Nothing seemed to fit in my head anymore but I was too happy to care. Beth climbed to her knees and crawled down to my flaccid cock. It wasn't that flaccid you understand. I just wasn't completely hard. Oh gimme a break!

Beth sucked me into her mouth with practiced ease. Up and down and around and around, her mouth and tongue did indeed wake me up! She looked me in the eyes and rolled her head as if stretching her neck muscles then she sucked me down, further and further until I reached the back of her mouth and then she swallowed me down her throat. Oh heaven. I loved it when Katie took me all the way down. And Beth taught her older sister? My mind just wasn't prepared for such concepts and it shut down completely.

Hmm, nice and quiet in here.

"Oh! OH! Beth!" I gasped. Katie's hand suddenly slapped across my mouth and she whispered into my ear.

"Just Be'elzebub, or baby, or little sister, or, she likes 'love child'. Just not Beth and especially not Elizabeth. It'll be better, just trust me, okay?" Sure, I do trust you. Totally. Don't say Beth. Don't say Beth. I can do that. Don't say Beth. Don't say Beth.

"Be..." I nearly said Beth! NO! "Be'elzebub!" I sighed. It's harder than you might imagine. Go on. Try it. And you must sound like you are full of lust and passion. Go on give it a go. And no cracking up!

Beth started making this choking gasping sound and I was worried for a moment. It was only when I realised that she was trying to laugh with my hard-on down her throat that I relaxed. Guess I wasn't that convincing. I tried again.

"Hmm little sisters, oh, I wish I had one." That worked better and Beth sucked me faster and harder as if to prove a point.

"I think he's hard enough don't you?" Katie asked. "You wouldn't want to waste all that lovely spunk if he goes off in your mouth do you?" with a doleful look Beth shook her head as she just sucked on my little head. Suddenly her eyes brightened and she let my cock slip away. She rolled over and spread her legs wide.

"No. I want all his cum squirting up inside me. Fuck me Stevie. Fuck me now!" And who was I to argue with a lady?

Katie kissed me briefly and she held my hard cock in her hand as I rose to my knees. She guided me into her sister's hot wet pussy, brushing my swollen head against Beth's engorged clit again and again before steering my cock through her hot lips and into her tight pussy. Her hand moved from my cock to my butt. She pushed and then slapped my butt.

"Fuck my little sister. Fuck her hard Steve. She needs it!" Beth writhed and arched her back as my cock dived in. God! Beth was tight! Almost as tight as Katie's arse hole, but she was wet, seriously wet and it made it easier to push myself into her tight body. Beth arched up and we kissed, her mouth mashing into mine. I pushed once more and felt my pubes grind into hers. I was as deep as I was ever going to get. Beth showed her appreciation by squeezing me. I pulled slowly out then rammed in hard. Oh yeah, she liked that.

"Yeah, Steve, fuck her hard." Katie slipped down beside us and she began to suck on her sister's nipples. Her hand slid between us and I could feel her fingers as she rubbed Beth's clit. I increased my tempo and I began to feel those intermittent, involuntary squeezes a pussy makes when it is about to cum. I fucked harder and faster.

"Oh Steve, Steve! I'm. I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Cum in me Steve. Cum in me!" oh yeah. My orgasm. I nearly forgot. Yeah right. I was only just hanging on by the skin of my teeth and the moment Beth started to cum I lost it too, spurting and thrusting and spurting and grunting and....

Sweaty bodies grinding together lost in lust.

Some time later Beth's tongue withdrew from my mouth and we lay back and sighed. Katie was cuddled up on the far side of her younger sister, her face flushed and a beautifully relaxed smile graced her glorious face.

"That looked good." She purred. "And your cunt is so full of cum!" she showed us the evidence on her finger and she sucked them into her mouth before any dripped off. "Shouldn't let the excess go to waste," she said suggestively and she flashed her eyes wickedly as she began to crawl down between her sister's legs. In seconds Beth was writhing in my arms. I assisted with continuous nipple stimulation and kisses. And some more kisses. And then some more kisses. Beth liked kissing.

Beth squealed and went taut, her whole body shaking. With a gasp she relaxed and hissed like the air escaping from a tyre. There was more kissing but it was slow and gentle now.

"So is it true? Did you start all this?"

"Hmm," sigh,"Yeah. I guess it did. Didn't do a bad job, eh?"

"How?"

"Well I don't remember how old I was when I discovered how to get off. I just loved it. When mum discovered me one morning she went off but not the nice way. Mum and dad had this huge shouting match. Mum kept calling me 'spawn of the devil' but that couldn't be right. Mum is a dragon not a devil."

"That's when I first started calling my sister Be'elzebub." Katie added with a grin. "I admit I was just being mean but later, well, you tell it Be'elzebub." Somehow when Katie said Be'elzebub, it sounded sexy, raw and naked. Guess it takes practice.

"Yeah, well, once mum had chucked her fit I actually had a bit more privacy and mum didn't just come barging into my room anymore. I kept on getting off of course."

"One night, I don't know why, but I wanted to be sexy with someone else's body. I wanted to make someone else cum, I wanted to watch them squirm and squeal, and Katie was the closest, so I snuck into her room.

"I pulled back her sheet and started touching her. Katie's legs were already spread so I could easily start touching her pussy. She was already pretty wet and although she woke up before she came she tried to pretend that she was still asleep just so she wouldn't have to try and stop me. Didn't work. I could tell she was faking but I didn't care. I just wanted to watch her cum."

"And did she?"

"Oh yeah. Big time!" Beth was grinning and Katie looked a little embarrassed or was she flushed and turned on? Hmm. That sounded more likely.

"I let Katie calm down before starting to get her off again and this time she started protesting. Never has again though have you big sister?" Katie and Beth kissed for a long time. Yep. Thought so. Katie wasn't embarrassed at all.

"So my kid sister started coming to my room every night," Katie continued. "We just used our fingers at first, then this demon went down on me and then it was really on. It wasn't too much later that Be'elzebub climbed into dad's bed but she didn't tell me about that for ages. You beast!" Katie chuckled.

"You wicked, wicked child. How did your dad react?"

"Oh dad was easier than Katie. No really. I don't think the dragon had fucked him since she was pregnant with me. I started by sucking him. I wasn't as experienced then as I am now," she said with a boastful shrug, "but it must have been okay. I remember feeling dad's hands on the back of my head and his hips fucking up at me. He started saying things like 'oh baby' and 'oh you do that so good' and 'oh I wanted this for so long Katie!'" Oh no! When we all stopped laughing, Beth continued.

"I didn't care, in fact I was aching to surprise dad by revealing just who was sucking him off but I waited until he strained and spurted. Boy was he surprised when I climbed up from under the blankets." Beth laughed, relaxed and easy.

"It was easy to get him to fuck me after that, though he still always uses a condom." Don't look at me. I wasn't game to tell her. That was between these two sisters. "Even when he knows I'm not ripe." Oh god, 'ripe'! The word gets to me every time. I was hard again.

"It's all right. I'm sure he won't be able to withstand your wiles for too much longer." There that was all I was going to say on the matter. Now I was sure Katie blushed.

Our night out in the back yard didn't end there but our whispered conversation pretty much did. Beth wanted me to fuck Katie again so she could watch close up and so that Katie could go home with a 'cunt full o' cum' too. Delightful child. Does she kiss her mother with that mouth? Unlikely.

I was surprised the first night Beth appeared at my door and wriggled into my bed. I had been warned that one night 'I would be visited by the devil' but for some reason I didn't take it too seriously. Beth was deadly serious. I still have the scars.

It didn't happen very often, I was more likely to fuck Beth in front of Katie than to have a nighttime visitation but I have to admit she was fun in bed. Totally uninhibited.

._oO0Oo_.

For all of that year and most of the next Katie and I were the most intimate of lovers. We were voted the schools sexiest couple at the end of year ball. I think that was, in part, because the week before, we had been caught fucking in what I thought was a secluded part of 'Snogger's Corner'. Actually the smoker's all got a rather good view. It was Katie that discovered we had an audience. I only realised when she suddenly became super wet. It was far too late to try and stop. Katie didn't seem to want to.

It was the middle of winter and I hardly noticed. Usually I hated winter. I get colds and spend most of my time with my face in a tissue. This year? I was a man in perfect health. Not a sniffle. But something was wrong. I could see it in Katie's eyes. I could see that she wanted to tell me something but was holding back for some reason. I could cope as long as she was snug in my arms. I didn't care what secrets she had.

That Friday night, Katie came to my room on fire. There was a desperate fear in her that I had never seen before and for a while we drove it away as we brought each other to the heights of ecstasy. But it wasn't any good and I found myself holding Katie as she wept and wept. I began crying too, even though I didn't know why.

And then I found out and started crying for real.

Katie's dad had been reassigned to somewhere in the Middle East. It had only been a possibility and for the last week or so Katie had kept the news from me, hoping against hope that somehow it would all go away but now it was actually going to happen and, and there was nothing we could do about it. They were leaving in two weeks.

I have never felt so desperate in my life, so frustrated and so useless. We fucked and fucked and fucked trying to find a moment of forgetfulness, trying to give each other that unforgettable moment. It was a hopeless task that literally often ended in tears.

That last week was a nightmare, my Katie, the most beautiful girl in the world was being taken away. Even though they were leaving on Friday, the last night we had together was Tuesday. And even though Beth popped in for a quick goodbye squeeze it was a heart-rending night. As much as I wanted Katie to go away with a light heart, her knees still weak, we both ended up crying our hearts out.

Katie wasn't waiting for me at her gate on Friday morning. Somehow I thought she would be. I could see boxes stacked up in the front room, but there were no lights on. No one was there. Never again did she stand silhouetted in my doorway. Never again did I see her eyes sparkling or hear her gasps of pleasure. I was a dead man.

I was a dead man until I received a post card from Singapore over a week later. It looked as if Katie had posted it from the airport while they were in transit. That postcard saved my life.

The week after Katie left I was without the will to live. I got fired from the bookstore for not turning up, I missed two exams, well, I didn't miss them I just sat there, didn't write anything. There was nothing to say. I was given detentions every day for tardiness and a poor attitude. I didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore.

And then Katie's postcard arrived. (What you talkin' about! This was the seventies. There was no email, no cell phones with little cameras, no MySpace.) It felt like I took the first breath since she had left. The card was just a hurried note saying how much she missed me already and there was a little scribbled 'hi' in one corner from Beth. I lived.

A couple of days later another post card arrived; this time from Bahrain. I didn't have a return address yet but I started writing. My relationship with the most beautiful girl in the world had been cut from intimate lover to pen pal but I was overjoyed to have any contact with her at all.

Katie's next contact came as a proper letter. I had a return address! Yay! The way Katie wrote I was sure that the dragon was reading every word so I had to go and rewrite all those pages and pages where I had poured out my soul to her.

For a year we wrote back and forth. I would get a letter at least once a week and I sent her something, even if it was just a silly postcard, every second day. Despite the distance and the delays we still had a hot connection.

The third letter I received had a second letter folded inside it, written at some other time, and slipped into the envelope when the dragon could not intercept it. In these hidden letters Katie and sometimes Beth got naughty. Very naughty. Letter sex. I wished I were able to return the favour. I knew that the dragon would intercept my letters so I had to keep them fit for polite society. But I always tried to tell Katie just how those letters made me ache for her body even if I got a bit obscure, quoting John Donne or Shakespeare.

Then I received news that they were moving again. Two weeks later I received a postcard from Beirut without a return address and another after two more weeks had passed, and then nothing. At first it was all right. I figured, moving, things get lost. The mail always got through right? Didn't it?

One week went by and then two. No letter. No postcard. By the third week I was frantic. And there was nothing I could do about it. Mum and dad helped me as much as they could. They even let me ring the hotel in Beirut where Katie had purchased the postcard but they couldn't help me. Dad tried to reach Katie's dad through the company he worked for but that didn't work either. I swear mum was almost as upset as I was.

I had lost Katie. I had lost the most beautiful girl in the world.

I failed that year at school and had to repeat it. Not fun. Dad and I talked a lot. He was a great help. Don't know what I would have done without him. I even tried to date but I kept seeing Katie and hearing her voice instead of the girl I was with. Not good.

They say time heals all wounds. I say bollocks to that! I've lived my whole life with a Katie sized hole in my heart that no one has ever been able to fill. Oh I've survived and hell, I've even fallen in-love again one or twice but that Katie sized hole has always been there, always will.

._oO0Oo_.

Now it occurred to me recently that there are these wicked web sites where people talk about their incest experiences and Katie, Beth and their dad have certainly had theirs. What better place to find Katie or someone who has heard of her, or maybe her sweet younger sister Beth.

You're out there aren't you Beth. I bet you are. I can see you, hot and horny, crouched over a keyboard or displaying yourself with pride on a webcam.

I miss you and would love to make contact but make no mistake; it's your older sister I'm really looking for.

I guess I'll always be looking for Katie.

ShinySee
ShinySee
29 Followers
12