Looking For The Higher High Ch. 05

Story Info
Ann gets another fantasy fullfilled.
4.8k words
4.56
52.5k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home last weekend and while Ann was sucking my cock I hatched the plan to fulfill her next fantasy. It was not only exciting but it was becoming a competition between Ann and I as to who could best fulfill the other's fantasy.

I had been wanting to expand the deck out by the pool and this weekend was as good or better a time than ever. Wednesday I went to the lumber yard and ordered the supplies I would need and had them scheduled for delivery Friday afternoon so we could get started bright and early Saturday morning with construction.

I asked Bill one of my college buddies if he would mind coming over to help me build the deck. He was more than happy to help as I had helped him with a fence about a year ago. I also asked Stan who was married to Lisa. They had both been friends of ours for several years now and a couple that we regularly got together with and had dinner or played cards. Stan had always liked flirting with Ann and when he thought I wasn't looking would sneak peeks at Ann's incredible body. His wife Lisa was a doll herself but according to Stan she was inhibited about sex.

Friday when I got home from work the lumber had been delivered and the plan was set. It was all up to Ann at this point. I stepped in the house and she asked, "What is all the lumber for?"

I looked at her and replied, "I have been putting off that addition onto the deck. I've asked Stan and Bill to come over to help me."

She smiled a sly smile, "Oh, I see. How long do you think it will take you to complete this addition?"

"We should be done in two days. Maybe less, maybe more it depends on how things go and if we get distracted." I answered.

She then asked, "If you get distracted and it takes more than two days when will it get finished?"

"If that were to happen we would have to finish it next weekend," I said.

I went to bed early Friday night because the guys were coming over at 8am to get started on the deck.

Saturday morning came and at 8am sharp Stan pulled into the drive and right behind him was Bill. I walked them around back and laid out the plan to them. We donned our tool belts and went to work making sure the deck would be square and laid out where we needed to put the supports. We got the holes dug for the supports and readied the beams to put into them.

About that time Ann stepped out the back door and had on her string bikini swimsuit under her sheer beach cover. She also had on a pair of high-heeled sandals that made her trim muscular legs look absolutely sexy.

She said, "Good morning boys. How are you all today?"

Stan I think nearly swallowed his tongue as he tried to answer, "We or I mean I'm doing great."

Bill had been the best man at our wedding and knew Ann but had never seen her in such a state of undress. He too stammered, "Ann? I'm Ok I guess. How're you doing?"

Ann said, "I'm great. It looks like you boys could use something to drink it is getting hot out here."

The guys could not speak so I said, "That would be great Hun. Thanks."

Ann turned to go inside and I think both Bill and Stan choked when they saw the back of the suit through her beach cover.

I looked at the guys who were looking at me and said, "What?"

Bill finally said, "Damn Scott does she run around the house like that all the time?"

I shook my head and replied, "Nope, most of the time she's naked."

Stan looked at me and said, "I wish Lisa would be more like that."

Ann came back out with a pitcher of ice water and some glasses. We stopped for a moment to get something to drink. The guys never took their eyes off of Ann as they talked to her. Most of the time they were not looking her in the eyes but eyeing her body.

Ann stood up and said, "If you boys don't mind I'm going to lay out and get some sun."

Bill and Stan both shook their heads and almost in unison said, "No, go ahead we don't mind!"

Ann said, "Great. You know I think a man in a tool belt is sexy as hell. It makes me wet every time I see a guy wearing one. And look, I have three handsome men in tool belts in my backyard. What a lucky day for me."

Ann walked over to a lounger by the pool and the guys watched her all the way. She then reached for the hem of her beach cover and pulled it over her head. She tossed her long blonde hair back and straddled the lounger and got comfortable. The guys still had not taken their eyes off of her. Ann reached for the suntan oil and started spreading it onto her legs. Holding each leg into the air and massaging it in. She squirted some more onto her firm flat stomach and massaged it into her skin. As she ran her hand under the little triangle of cloth that covered her pussy Stan half coughed and half choked. She squirted some more onto her hands and rubbed it onto her tits that were barely concealed by the triangles that covered her nipples. I heard Bill let out a sigh as she was doing this. She smeared some on her arms and laid back to get some sun. The oil that she used had little flacks of glitter in it. She looked beyond belief as she lay there all slick and shiny with the sun glinting off of the glitter all over her body.

I'm glad I had on a tool belt as I'm sure Bill and Stan was because it helped to conceal our hard ons.

I said, "Ok guys breaks over we need to get these supports in the ground so we can concrete them in."

They snapped back to reality and got to work. Several times I had to get their attention as they were nonchalantly acting like they were taking a breather and just happened to be looking in Ann's direction.

We finally got the supports in and concreted. We used the quick set concrete but still had to let it set for at least four hours. We poured another glass of water and emptied the pitcher. I stepped inside to get another pitcher and was watching the guys out the window. They were chatting and looking at Ann.

Ann decided it was time to roll over and made sure to roll over so that her ass was facing the guys. She looked over at them and asked, "Would one of you guys mind helping me for a minute?"

Both of them got up and went to her aid. She asked, "Would you mind putting some oil on my back please?"

Stan snagged the bottle first and squeezed some onto her back. He was rubbing it in and staring at her all but naked ass. Ann reached behind her and untied the strings to her top and said, "There now you can get it everywhere. Bill would you be a dear and rub some on the backs of my legs?"

Bill reached for the bottle and put some on his hands and started massaging her legs with the oil. They both were getting up and Ann said, "You boys forgot a few spots."

Stan quickly grabbed the bottle and I could see Ann smiling into the lounger. The little tease was really enjoying this. Stan squirted some oil onto his hands and slowly reached for her ass. His hands touched her ass and he gently started rubbing it in. He turned to see if I had come back yet like he didn't want me to catch him with his hands on my wife's ass.

He finished massaging it in and Ann went, "MMMMMMM that felt wonderful. Thanks guys."

I stepped into the bedroom and put on a swimsuit and grabbed two extras for Bill and Stan. I went back outside and they were just standing above her mesmerized.

They jumped as I said, "Guys here are a couple of swimsuits. It is hot out and I'm going to cool off while the concrete is curing."

They both grabbed a suit and I could tell even with the tool belts that they were both sporting wood.

They went inside to change and I said to Ann, "You are such a tease!"

She smiled and replied, "It is going great so far and if things go as planned I won't be just a tease."

I told her, "The way you look in that suit all oiled up and glittering no man could not be wanting you."

She replied, "That's the plan and you could not have picked two better guys."

The guys came out and we all jumped in the pool. They kept looking in Ann's direction and would not move much from one area. I went over to the same area and looked at Ann. She was lying so that her ass was facing us and with nothing but a string running up her ass you could see the folds of her pussy. To help things out she had nonchalantly spread her legs apart acting like she was getting sun to her inner thighs.

The guys were trying to look without me noticing or by casually glancing her way. They didn't know that I had a hard on under the water and that is exactly what Ann and I wanted them to do was look.

Ann raised her head and looked over her shoulder at us, "Man, it is hot out here I need to cool off too."

She sat up with her back to us, as she had not tied back her tiny top. She placed her hands over her tits and stood up and turned and headed for the pool. She was trying to act like she didn't want them to see her by covering up. She was continuing the tease. She stepped into the water and sat down on the steps so that her tits were under water and took her hands off of them. We were all standing close enough to see her big tits trying to float to the surface. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

She asked us, "How is the deck coming I can't wait to see it completed."

Stan replied, "The supports are in and we will start on the flooring after the concrete gets hard."

I jumped in, "Ann with you running around like that I'm sure the concrete is not the only thing getting hard right now."

Bill finally spoke, "That's for damn sure." He had a look on his face like did I say that out loud and looked embarrassed.

Ann laughed, "Boys this is more than I usually wear when I'm sunning. I like and I think Scott likes that all over tan."

She then started to get out of the water and covered her boobs again. The difference is this time she acted like she almost tripped and had to catch herself. Her tits popped into plain site for all of us to enjoy.

She said, "Oh my! Well I guess that know you have seen them there is no sense in me covering them up anymore."

She walked back to the lounger and straddled it to lie back down on her back. When she straddled it her wet triangle of cloth was pulled into her pussy giving us a great camel toe shot of her shaven pussy. She sat down and laid back with her full tits glistening in the sun. She closed her eyes and relaxed.

I had enough and could not wait. The show she was putting on was too much for me and I know Bill and Stan were hard in their suits as well.

I walked over to where the guys were standing and said, "Boys it is time we teach this little cock teaser a lesson. Would you like to help me?"

They could both only nod yes in the affirmative.

"Ok here is what we are going to do. Take off your suits here in the water. When we get up there by her each of you grab a leg and pull them apart. I will handle the rest."

We all stripped out of our suits and slowly walked out of the pool. As I had guessed Bill and Stan were both sporting a hard on as we got out. I never knew Stan was so well endowed. His cock was at least 9" long erect. My mind was thinking Ann should have fun with this one.

We sneaked over to Ann and I did the silent count down with my fingers. One...Two...Three and each of them grabbed a leg and spread her open. I reached down and untied her suit bottom as she jerked and said, "What the hell?"

I looked at her and said; "It is time a little cock teaser like you learns a lesson."

I went to my knees in front of her and buried my face in her slick shaven pussy. She raised her head to see what I was doing and looked at the guys.

She said, "My, My you boys are being a little aggressive."

I started licking her pussy and munching on it like it was lunch. She had made me so horny I didn't care who was watching. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and she was soaked from her juices that were flowing. She was as horny and hot as the three of us.

She laid her head back onto the lounger and enjoyed the licking. She moaned, "Oh god that feels good."

I told the guys, "Hold her legs but pinch her nipples while I eat her pussy she likes that."

Each of them reached one hand out and grabbed a tit and started to pinch it. In doing this they spread her legs farther apart and raised her ass off of the lounger. I started to suck directly on her clit and she began to moan. I looked up and Ann had reached out her hands and had wrapped a hand around Stan and Bill's cocks and was stroking them. I kept munching on her clit and the hornier she got the more aggressive she got. She pulled Stan's big cock to her and inserted it between her lips. I looked up at Stan and he had a look of amazement on his face. He had told me once that Lisa had never sucked his cock. Stan let go of her leg so that he could get closer to her head. Ann draped that leg over my shoulder and went to sucking on Stan's big cock. Bill was still holding a leg and getting jacked off.

Ann moaned into Stan's cock and I knew she was ready to cum. She jerked as I sucked and flicked her clit with my tongue and was squirming on the lounger. I pulled my face off of her pussy and guided my cock into her. I quickly sunk all the way in as her pussy was soaking wet from her juices and my saliva. I pumped in and out of her for a minute and then said, "Bill trade places with me."

Bill looked shocked but didn't hesitate either. I stood up and grabbed her leg and he bent down in front of her. Ann grabbed my cock and started stroking it as I watched Bill slide his cock into my wife's pussy. I had seen a man's cock enter my wife's pussy once before from a distance but never this close. It was intoxicating to see a different cock sliding into a pussy that up until a few weeks ago had been only yours. I diverted my attention to Ann's mouth and there she had another cock buried as deep as she could get it in her throat. Her hand was wrapped around the part she could not get in her mouth and she was stroking and twisting and turning it milking it into her mouth. Her red full lips were stretched to accommodate Stan's big dick. I looked back at Bill's cock in her pussy and as he withdrew he was covered in Ann's juices. You could hear the squish each time he thrust back into her.

I reached down to her clit and started rubbing it as Bill fucked her.

She pulled Stan's cock from her throat and moaned, "Oh Fuck! You guys are going to make me cum!"

She jerked and yelled, "AAAAAAUUUUUUGHH," as she started to cum.

Bill was tensing up and was ready to explode. He pulled out of Ann and pumped his cock sending spurts of cum up to her tits. A glob of cum landed on her nipple and was dripping off of it running down her tit. Stan released himself from Ann's mouth and went to kneel in front of her. His big cock was aimed at her pussy and he slowly slid the head in first. Ann released my cock and braced herself for the entrance of his cock into her pussy. He leaned forward some more and inched further in.

Ann was grabbing onto the sides of the lounger with her head thrown back and her eyes closed. Stan leaned further in and now had three fourths of his cock in her.

She moaned, "Fuck me Stan, Fuck me!"

Stan then buried the rest of his meat into her pussy and Ann tensed and moaned as he hit bottom.

He withdrew his cock and you could see it pulling at her labia. It looked like her pussy was trying to keep it from escaping. He then plunged fully into her in one stroke. He was sufficiently lubricated at this time and his cock was glistening. He plunged in and out of her pussy and Ann finally reached up and grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. She was sucking on me like a calf at its mother's tit. I was buried deep in her throat and the sight of Stan's cock in her pussy was all I could take and shot a load into her waiting throat. She sucked and slurped it down without losing a drop.

She let go of my cock and screamed, "OHHHHHH FFFFUUCK STAN, I'M GOING TO CUM!"

She jerked and arched her back to grind against Stan's cock. Stan was ready to explode and also pulled out and pumped a load onto Ann's body. His first shot hit Ann on the chin, the second landed between her beautiful tits and the rest trailed down to her pussy. Stan stood there pumping his cock as the remaining cum dribbled out of his dick and onto Ann's pussy.

We all three stood there and looked at Ann spread out on the lounger with cum all over her body. She was laying there with her eyes closed and breathing heavily. Her big full tits were rising and falling with each breath.

The guys looked at me like did this just happen?

Ann caught her breath and said, "Damn you guys really know how to please a girl."

She stood up and the cum started running down her body. She said, "It looks like I better go clean up a bit."

She walked into the house and we all just watched her disappear. The guys grabbed a towel and wrapped it around them as I think we all just realized we were standing there naked with our soft dicks hanging out.

Nobody said anything they both just had an embarrassed look on their faces. A look that says we cannot look at you. We just fucked your wife.

I said, "Guys lighten up! It is ok. I wanted you to fuck her. That was part of the reason you are both here. She also wanted to fuck you. We have been living out our fantasies and this was one of hers. She wanted to tease a couple of guys and myself into a frenzy to where it would lead to what it did."

Stan said, "You've got to be shit'n me?"

Bill said, "I never knew Ann was that way. She always seemed so quiet and demure."

Stan added, "Lisa would never do anything like this. And frankly I don't know if I could let anther man fuck her let alone watch while he did it."

We sat down and I related the events of last weekend and my fantasy. When I was done they just sat there slack jawed.

Stan stated, "Scott you are one lucky and wild son of a bitch."

I stood up and said, "Come on guys get your minds off of my wife and we need to get this deck built."

We went back to work on the deck and Ann came back out. She was still naked but you could tell she had showered. She had a platter of sandwiches and a cold beer for each of us.

I said, "Thanks Hon, but we will never get this deck done if you keep running around naked."

She smiled, "Scott you know this is my usual attire around the house and now that Stan and Bill have already seen every part of me I figured what difference does it make now."

We stopped to eat some lunch. Ann went back to the lounger to get some more sun.

Stan took a bite of his sandwich and asked Ann, "How is it you became so free with your sexuality?"

Ann said, "Well, Scott and I had a great sex life but both of us were getting bored with it. We are both adventurous and had to try something different. We went from role playing to toys to pictures and movies to where we are today."

Bill asked the next question, "Where do the sexual adventures stop. I mean when do you consider it going too far?"

Ann shrugged her shoulders, "Scott and I love each other more than anything in the world. We are secure with that and we both realize that it is not lovemaking it is simply fucking for the pure rush of fucking. It may be fucking someone else. It may be fucking more than one person. But all in all it is just animalistic lust. I guess when we have gone too far we will know it and back off."

I added, "It is just amazing to see someone you love receiving such pleasure and enjoyment."

Stan asked, "Lisa is such a prude I know she would never go for any of this. For god's sake she won't even give me a blowjob."

Ann turned on her side so she was facing us. She had her hand holding up her head and the graceful curve of her body was glistening in the sun. Her heavy full breasts were lying on top of each other and her shaved pussy was beautifully tucked between her thighs. At that moment I don't think was she was attempting to be sexy. She was just getting comfortable but it was probably the sexiest she had been all day. She looked like a model stretched out for a photo shoot.

12