Looking Up Nan's Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

Relieved that she wasn't mad at him for making a mess on her hand, he squeezed her soft boob and rotated his palm the way he had seen porn actors do it on his computer. When his Nan smiled her approval, he unfastened the two buttons at the neck of her dress, frowning in disappointment when he discovered that the enlarged opening was too high to slip his hand inside without risking tearing the fabric.

She watched his inept struggles with veiled amusement, then patted his hand. "Would you like me to take it off?" It was really an unnecessary question to which there could only be one answer, and she rose to pull her dress over her head as he nodded eagerly. He gaped open mouthed at her breasts bulging over the top of her bra. Not even his wildest imaginings could match this. Considering her age, they looked much firmer than he had a right to expect, and his heart thumped wildly as she lifted them in her hands and offered them to him. Her prominent nipples drew his hands like magnets, and she leaned back with a happy sigh.

After more than a year without she was in desperate need of a good hard cock, but she didn't want to put too much pressure on her grandson to perform. If she made him cum too soon a second time, he might think there was something wrong with him, that he was inadequate, and that could adversely effect him in the future. Better to let him proceed at his own pace, and help rebuild his confidence by praising everything he did.

His hands were awkwardly caressing the upper slopes of her breasts, as he tried to unobtrusively push her bra cups a little further down with each stroke. The upper edges of her areolae were slowly revealed, and she smiled in encouragement. "Oh, Cliff," she fibbed. "You are so good at this. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

He grinned with pleasure and shook his head, and with increased confidence he tugged the cups up to expose her breasts. "God Nan, they are awesome," he gasped, gazing at her hard brown nipples, standing out like beacons of desire. "Are you sure you don't mind me touching them?"

She replied with a question of her own. "Would I have let you get this far if I minded? In fact if I'd known how good you were I might have let you feel them weeks ago."

Strangely, his inexperience as he played with her tits made it even more pleasurable for her, especially when he licked and sucked her taut nipples. What she really wanted was to feel his fingers on her clit, and his hard prick inside her, but pressuring him might have disastrous consequences, so she contented herself with thinking that the more he fondled her tits, the more likely she would be to orgasm quickly when or if he actually fucked her.

Very gradually he worked one had lower until it was resting on her stomach, and when she didn't object, he took the plunge and covered her mound with his palm, stroking the wet fabric covering her pussy. Becoming bolder, he traced the length of her slit. "Please Nan," he begged. "Can I see it?"

Despite her need, she couldn't help teasing him. "Do you think that's wise? After all, I would have to let you take my panties off for that, and I'm not sure that I should."

"Aw c'mon Nan, please. I promise I'll only look. I won't touch, honest."

She couldn't resist one more jibe. "Well if you're not going to touch, there's no point in letting you see it is there?"

He gave a snort of frustration. "Aw Nan, you know what I mean. I'll only touch it if you want me to."

"OK," she relented, "But you'll have to take them off without any help from me." Without making it too obvious, she shifted her weight on to her lower back to make it easier for him to remove her panties, and then he was gazing adoringly at her wet pouting pussy with its salt and pepper fringe.

"God Nan, that's beautiful!"

He didn't notice her smile because his attention was elsewhere. "I'm glad you think so. What are you waiting for?" She sighed as he stroked her clit, and her climax began to build when he inserted a finger.

"Is this OK Nan?"

"Better than OK. You're really good." She touched his quivering tool gently. "It would be better with this in there."

"Really Nan? Oh wow! Can I really? Um ... you know?"

"Fuck me? I think you'd better. You've felt my boobs and pussy so it would be cruel not to let you put your cock in me." Then he was between her legs and she was guiding him to her entrance. "Push it right in. Oh yes! Oh god yes!" Her long awaited orgasm thundered through her, and she was cumming like she hadn't cum since her son left, as with each thrust of her grandson's strong young virgin cock the forbidden magic of incest returned. Moments later his potent young seed flooded her cunt, and he slumped panting.

Even though he had no more cum to give her just now, he was still hard inside her and she knew he would want her again and again. The day would inevitably come when her grandson, just like her son, would meet a girl and fall in love, but until then she had so much to teach him, and with two extremely willing holes he had not yet explored she was sure he would be a most enthusiastic pupil.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12