Loose Weekend (Friday night)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison giggled sweetly, rushing to the door to slip furtively out of the mens' room. She knew she had to get to the ladies' right away: she hadn't had time to check how she looked.

Once there, she saw in the mirror that her makeup was smudged, most of her lipstick was gone, and her hair was wild and tousled. But after finding her clothes free of come, she relaxed, seeing that she still had half an hour before Nick would arrive. She could afford to take her time.

***

Alison felt ecstatic as she brushed her hair straight. She'd proved her point to herself - she could just enjoy a casual encounter for what it was. This was such a turn-on - she'd got some of what she needed, and her dirty weekend with Nick had not even begun!

Her sexy outfit had already done its job, but she wanted to make sure she would look just as hot for Nick's arrival. She was lucky: her stockings only needed a quick brush with her fingers, and showed no evidence of what she'd been up to. That was good - she always felt her legs looked their best in stockings, and she wanted Nick to see that. She streaked more dark blusher over the old, hiding the smudges Mike's cock had made. She smoothed and straightened first her flimsy green top, then her tartan skirt.

Ali knew how trampy she was being, and loved the feeling. Nick could keep his damn wife - she was a hot single babe, and it felt good to be living it! Still feeling horny, she headed back to the bar and ordered a drink, but she'd only just taken her first sip when her mobile rang, Nick's name displaying on its screen.

"Hiya, sexy!" she greeted him. Ali took her drink and breezed randomly around the bar, trying to hear his voice over the general noise. "Sorry babe, I can't quiet hear you," she said, turning again to avoid a man's gaze. It was flattering: she loved the way they were chasing her tonight, but now was not the time. The delight of the encounter in the toilets was beginning to subside. Her pussy still felt tight and frustrated - she needed fucking.

Suddenly Alison stopped in her tracks as she heard him say the dreaded word. "Your wife? What about her?" she groaned. "I thought you were on your way!" For a minute she felt numbed as she listened to Nick's reasons for not being able to come. From then on, the conversation was short and not very sweet. Ali could hardly believe what she was hearing, and did not care to cover up how she felt.

There was some stupid reason, which she didn't even want to try and understand. "Why didn't you tell me before?" she complained into her mobile, barely registering his protests that he had been trying to call her for over an hour.

That might be true: she'd turned off her mobile while she'd been with Mike, only turning it on again when she returned to the bar. But she didn't care: this was just too much. "Look Nick, just call me another day when you can come over, stop messing me around. Now go and give it to wifey." She knew he would hate that, but she hardly felt like making this easy for him.

***

Alison ended the call quickly and turned off her phone. She could hardly believe that the dirty weekend she'd been looking forward to had slipped away from her so quickly. To make it worse, she'd got a taste of what she wanted and it had only made her want more. If she'd known earlier, maybe she'd have told Mike a different story and let him take her home. It might have been fun to let him fuck her. Alison downed her drink bitterly and decided she needed another.

The feel of the bar was changing as the evening drew on. There were fewer groups of friends now, most having moved on to clubs, and Ali started to notice the single men hanging around. It would serve Nick right if she got chatted up again now, she thought as she ordered her drink, pretending not to notice the way the barman stared down her top. She saw her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. She looked like a cheap tart: her second layer of make-up was even less subtle than the first, and her push-up bra was offering her cleavage up more than before. That didn't bother her though: she'd had plenty to drink and felt far from self-conscious. Bitter at Nick, she wanted men looking at her, like when she'd been wolf-whistled earlier.

A moment later, she noticed a decent looking man drinking alone at the bar. He'd had been openly staring at her legs when she'd been talking to Nick, but now she began to consider him properly. He was a few years older than her, late thirties perhaps, with well defined features and short dark hair, and he was definitely checking her out again.

In her bitterness at Nick, Ali started to think about doing more than just show herself off at the bar. Giving a young man a blow-job had turned her on, but for herself she'd wanted more than a quick frig and a pair of wet panties out of the evening. She still had to deal with that tight ache in her pussy. Damn, she was horny right now, and she was in the right place - why not?

Just having the idea made Ali feel like a slut, even more than she had done when she'd been with Mike. She could feel tension building up inside her: excitement replacing the disappointment, her mood improving by the second. She caught the man's eye as he looked at her, raising her eyebrows for a sexy come-on look in return. Before she was halfway down her drink, he had moved over to her side.

"Are you here on your own?" he asked her, blatant in his intentions. She enjoyed replying that she was: giving the green light was so easy. They began to chat, and Ali readily flirted with this new man. Being chatted up was even more fun the second time around.

The man introduced himself as Jonathan and chatted to her confidently, wasting no time in complementing her hair and clothes before buying her another drink. She pretended to believe that he was "having a quick drink before he went home", as he put it. "Whatever you want to call it", she thought to herself, deciding that he was okay-looking.

Jon was obviously trying his luck with her. There was nothing more she needed to know. She responded with mock surprise as he told her how beautiful she was. She was playing with her soft plum-red hair, twirling it round her fingers and letting it fall back into place. "You're quite cute yourself, Jon. I like your shirt," she added, indicating the top buttons which were undone, revealing his bare, toned chest. Her flirty makeup and red lipstick added to the effect of her naturally pretty face as she raised her eyebrows, giving Jon her knowing, sexy look and pouting her soft lips.

Unnecessarily, she pushed her breasts forward subtly as the small talk became more suggestive. Under the lights at the bar her smooth olive skin was all the more alluring. Her eyes glinted with pleasure under his close attention. He definitely wanted her.

Ali loved having Jon come on to her. If Nick could see her now, he would be so jealous! Just chatting at the bar like this, she felt her pussy start to moisten once again. Then Jon dropped the line men always tried on her. "That's a nice little lip ring. Do you like getting it kissed?"

She giggled eagerly. "Well, why not give it a try?" she invited him, pouting as she leaned toward him. Jon touched her smooth, rounded arms as their lips met. Ali teased him briefly, brushing her soft lips against his and then withdrawing with a small gasp. The second kiss was full-on, their tongues wrestling as he reached to brush the curve of her ass through her skirt. "Oh yeah," he muttered to her. "That feels good to kiss, alright."

She just giggled and fluttered her mascara-laden eyelashes, so he led her to a corner seat by the window. Ali sat up close against Jon and kissed him again as soon as they had put their drinks down. She hooked her legs over his lap, and he had his hands on her stockinged thighs within moments. They shared a passionate kiss before Ali took another gulp of her drink.

They exchanged a few words, then kissed again. Things were moving fast, and Ali realised just how much she was enjoying herself. Although they had only just met, she knew she wanted to go all the way with this man. God, she felt like such an easy slut! Although it hadn't taken much to get her up for it, she thought Jon was doing the job just fine. She writhed subtly as his unfamiliar hands explored her curvy body. She was having fun playing up to him, and gasped excitedly as his fingertips brushed her exposed cleavage. He was all over her.

Suddenly Ali noticed Mike out of the corner of her eye, and he immediately looked away guiltily: he'd obviously been watching. It didn't matter - of course, he would assume that Jon was the boyfriend she had told him about. He would have seen her French-kissing Jon and wriggling as he felt her up. No doubt Mike was getting off on her all over again!

Ali loved the situation she'd got herself into. The boy she'd sucked off in the toilets was watching her getting off with the man she'd just met at the bar ... she really was a cheap slut now, and the thrill of being so loose was really turning her on. She kissed Jon with abandon, their tongues meeting as she pressed her breasts against him. She was fully entwined with a complete stranger. His hands moved to her waist, feeling her soft skin. Ali wriggled gently and provocatively, her soft gasps and moans urging him to go further and further. She wondered how much of this Mike was seeing, but soon forgot about him as she felt her tight pussy aching for more.

Her night had not gone as planned, but she was loving the way it was turning out. Being picked up by two strangers in one night made her feel like a whore. Jon got the full benefit of her excitement as she rubbed the bulge in his jeans, not caring who saw her, caught up in the moment.

Jon discovered that she was wearing hold-up stockings and caressed the soft skin above them. When his fingers brushed her wet panties, Ali knew she had to move things on. She was gagging for sex now. "Can we go somewhere?" she whispered seriously. "Right now? I don't care where, just so long as you're gonna fuck me good and hard." She loved being so straight with him. Jon didn't need asking twice, and did his best to hide his erection as they hastily exited the bar. On her way out, Ali shot a cheeky glance at Mike, arching her eyebrows meaninfully as she saw his eyes on her. She loved the way he stared at her, but now the rest would be left to his imagination.

***

Ali tottered in her high heeled shoes as Jon led her down the street, his arm tight around her bare waist. "There's a little alley just round that corner," he suggested, pointing ahead. "Nobody uses it, it's really quiet."

She giggled wickedly. "Ali's not little," she laughed, wrenching her tight, rumpled top downwards to show off more of her round breasts. "But I'll try and be quiet. I'm up for it!" She was drunk, but she knew exactly what she was doing. She just wanted to get laid as quick as possible now she'd found another man.

When they rounded the corner, Ali saw that this really was a good place for them to get down to it. It was a dead-end alleyway, apart from a service door which was clearly locked up for the night. As long as no other horny couples came by, they should be left alone. Anywhere would do for her tonight.

When she was with Mike, Ali had been looking forward to sucking Nick's cock - she'd wanted to suck off two guys in one night. Now she could find out how it made her feel. For the second time, she knelt down in front of a man she'd just met. Jon quickly undid his jeans and released his cock while she unhooked her bra and took it off under her top. It felt good to let her breasts free at last: they had been tingling wildly ever since her orgasm in the toilets.

Her hard nipples made ridges in her tight top as she knelt up straight, taking Jon's hard cock in her hand. "So you like my lip ring, do you?" She whispered provocatively. "See how this feels." Just as she'd done for Mike earlier that night, Ali licked her way up Jon's cock, then pressed it against her pretty face and pouted up at him. He grunted with pleasure as she toyed with him, quivering her lower lip so that he could feel the ring pressing and moving against the tip of his cock before working it down his length again. Sticky moisture leaked onto her face, just as had happened with Mike. She loved doing this all over again for a different man, loved watching him squirm with pleasure.

Ali had more trouble getting Nick's cock into her mouth. She had preferred the look of Mike's youthful hard-on, but Nick's was long, if not perhaps as thick as she'd have liked. She didn't care really - any cock was good enough for her tonight. Still kneeling on the ground, she parted her thighs a little as she felt her pussy throbbing with anticipation. The pleat of her thin tartan skirt swished up over her stocking-tops, flashing the smooth olive flesh of her thighs as she took Jon's cock deep into her mouth.

Tasting her second cock of the night, Ali felt sexy and desired. The length of Nick's cock meant it tapped the back of her mouth on when she bobbed down, and she experimented with taking him into her mouth at different angles. Jon moaned quietly and writhed with pleasure, clearly loving what she was doing to him. She knew she was looking good, despite losing some make-up on his cock and thighs. Through the night air she could hear his breath hissing and the occasional slurp from her own lips. She loved noticing the similarities in his reaction to Mike's earlier that night - and the differences which betrayed Jon's greater experience. More than that, she loved thinking about all the action her slutty mouth had seen tonight as she got some more. She writhed on her knees with lust, feeling dirty, cheap, and unbearably horny.

Ali's thin panties were soaking now, fresh juices added to her earlier excitement. She got to her feet, pulling her them down over her shapely legs and her shoes without ceremony. They joined her bra in her little bag. Jon grabbed her aroused tits through her thin green top and then slipped one hand underneath, feeling that soft skin, pinching her hard nipples, hearing her moan with pleasure. Unlike Mike though, he didn't lick her breasts: instead he squeezed them together while his other hand moved quickly under Alison's tartan skirt and grabbed her bare ass. She arched her back in pleasure, writhing as John ran his hands over her body, then between her thighs, then to her wet pussy.

With two fingers nudging roughly against her entrance, he pushed her against the wall, her plum-red hair strewn wildly once more, dancing around her bare shoulders and breasts. She knew she was going to get fucked at last. Jon caressed her clitoris briefly, sending shockwaves through her already quivering body. He rucked her skirt up and gazed at her neatly trimmed strip of soft brown hair, framed by the dark tops of her stockings. Then she felt his cock pressing between her thighs and she parted them without a moment's thought. She reached down and guided his cock to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy, breathing heavily. A gentle squeal of sheer delight escaped her lips as he pushed it into her.

After a month without sex Ali's pussy really was tight - but she was wet enough for Jon to force his cock into her with two rough jerks. Her knees were weak as he started to fuck her in a slow rhythm. She couldn't help letting out a series of almost pained, ecstatic squeaks as she felt that aching tightness giving way to his hard cock. She was sandwiched between Jon and the wall as he forced himself deeper into her. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as his rhythm increased slightly, as she felt his hard cock gliding exquisitely along the inside of her tight pussy. Ali wriggled helplessly as waves of pleasure swept over her. She licked his chest, leaving lipstick and makeup on his shirt as he pushed into her again and again.

Feeling the man in front of her and the wall behind made her feel dirtier than ever. As her pleasure built she moaned, grunted and wriggled, not caring what he thought of her, letting him see just how much she needed this, and how much she was loving it. With a cock in her at last, she quickly reached her second orgasm of the night, greedily revelling in the release as she reached her climax. She heard herself whimpering with delight as her pussy clenched around him, and Jon had to stop fucking while until her orgasm subsided.

Jon watched her come, delighted that he'd found such an easy lay. She'd been a quick pick-up and an eager fuck: Ali was beautiful, but seemed to enjoy being treated like a slut. He wanted to make the most of this. Gripping her thighs he slid her off his cock, then told her to turn around if she liked it rough.

Ali rubbed her own aching tits through her tight, sweaty top. She did as he told her, turning to face the wall. "Yeah, do me good and hard," she gasped, amazed at her sudden need to be treated this way. She bent forward, her toned, stockinged legs taut and shapely, her skirt riding up again to reveal her firm, round arse. Jon couldn't wait, and pressed his hard cock against her wet opening from behind. Even after coming, she was still tight: it took some force to get back inside her. Bracing herself against the wall, Ali pushed her hips back and upwards as he penetrated deeper with a second stroke. She whimpered with delight as he started to build up a rhythm again.

Ali heard her high heels scrape on the ground as she spread her legs further apart. She could feel Jon's hands all over her ass and waist as he fucked her, the rhythm quickening. She needed this so badly, she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out in delight and relief. Here was the proof that she wanted sex without attachment. She didn't care about Nick now, she was getting what she really wanted without his help!

Soft rhythmic slaps filled the alley as Jon's thighs slammed against her soft ass again and again. She loved the giveaway noises, loved hearing his groans as he fucked her. He moved one hand from her curvy waist, down to her legs... The slaps grew louder and faster as he grabbed at her thighs and ran his hands over the sheer stockings covering them. Then his other hand moved down between her legs and she whimpered as he began massaging her hard little clit.

Ali screwed her eyes shut, panting with delight as waves of pleasure swept through her body, pulsing out from her hot pussy. She came again in response to the relentless fucking and clit-rubbing, shuddering in Jon's grip. Her tits, mostly bare now as her tight top was rucked up, were bouncing in time with his rough thrusts. She moaned whorishly, the sleaze of what she was doing heightening her delight. When her orgasm finally subsided, Jon just kept pounding away at her. She was too exhausted now to fuck properly and just panted, feeling like a cheap slapper as he kept on doing her from behind.

Jon was thrusting roughly now, the slaps of his thighs against her soft ass loud and insistent. Finally he slowed his pace, reaching his limit. Ali wiggled her hips with his cock deep inside her, letting out a girly gasp, teasing him now. Jon could take no more. He pulled himself out of her and she felt him slap and then rub his hard, twitching cock against her soft ass. She let out a soft squeal as she felt his hot come spurting onto her bare skin, loving the sensation. He seemed to take ages to finish, and she felt like her ass must be covered in hot spunk. She thrilled as she felt it running off her round ass and down her thighs. Now she was properly used all right.

The two of them paused, regaining their breath. After two orgasms here, Ali was now thinking about how to get home. She'd made a hasty exist after sucking Mike off earlier, and saw no reason to hang around now. Finding her bag on the ground, she zipped her bra and panties up inside it. She pulled her top back into place, covering her bare breasts.