Loosening the Bonds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought my audience awake again, with a quick laugh from many followed by applause again, not thunderous and lustful this time, but appreciative, realizing somehow that what I had just done meant the show was over.

And, I decided, the show was over. I stood slowly, gracefully, and nodded my thanks for their applause. Then as an afterthought - realizing suddenly how provocative it would be in my nearly nude state - I curtsied deeply, displaying my cunt for them one last time. As I did, I noticed the garter ring still on my right leg, and realized what it was there for. Did Ken plan all this, I wondered, or was it just an off chance? Not that it mattered, as I pulled the garter ring off, stood and, after waving it around like a flag for all to see, dramatically flung it out over the audience. I heard but could not see in the glare of the spotlights, a scrambling out there where it had landed.

I was about to turn to gather my clothes when I noticed they had been gathered together right in front of Ken. I smiled and walked toward them - and was slightly surprised when Ken held out his hands toward me, and indicated I should let him help me down from the stage right there. With a mental shrug, I stooped and grabbed the clothes, gathering the little nothings into my left hand to carry, then looked up again - and realized that every man crowded against that stage had his hands out to help me down!

I felt a delicious shudder run through me, and a quick vision of the gauntlet I had run in a certain hole-in-the-wall tavern flashed through my head. I smiled again, almost a grin this time, I think, and squatted right at the edge of the stage, reaching out with my free right hand for whoever wanted to help—

--and hand after hand grabbed at me, not roughly but lovingly, appreciatively, starting with my hand and arm, then moving caressingly over my shoulders to touch my hair, my face, my breasts, my belly.... By this time I was off the stage, but not yet on the floor, my whole body suspended off the ground by the hands of the audience feeling me, touching me, now down to my hips, my thighs, my crotch - and more than a few loving caresses of, and into my pussy, which to my surprise did not re-ignite my lust, but served only to soothe and mellow me, much like a dessert and coffee after a good meal.

Sooner than I wanted it came to an end, I was on my feet at the far edge of the crowd from the stage, and a hugely grinning Anne was clasping my hand and leading me to the women's restroom. At the door, over the sound of the still-lingering applause, Anne put one arm around my shoulders and gave me a friendly hug, then said quietly,

"Kathi, that was just fantastic. Even got me turned on there, hardened old hag that I am. Drop in here any time and see me, I'd love to talk about it some more. And, y' know," she added with a chuckle, "maybe I could even learn something from you!"

With that she gave me a slight shove into the rest room, and I found myself alone for the first time that evening, basking in the glow and shivering with all the possibilities of what was to come.

***

I was still tingling all over when I got back to our table a few minutes later. I felt like I was walking on air, as light as a feather, as powerful as a mythical sex goddess. And was I ever horny....

Ken's face was glowing as I arrived, gently tilted his face upward, bent over and locked my lips to his, quickly probing my tongue into his mouth, hoping to give him a bit of the lingering taste of cum I was enjoying. I don't know if he got any of that, but I could hear his breath quickening as we kissed, and then I felt his hands gently caressing me, smoothing themselves across my breasts and one thigh. The hand on my thigh quickly crept under the dangling strips of my skirt, touching my bare skin, raising the temperature at my sexual core up a notch, and then another....

"You didn't put your panties back on," Ken murmured huskily after breaking off the kiss a seeming eternity later.

"Mmmm," I purred, then pulled my chair around the table and sat down as close to Ken as I could get. "Didn't see any reason to," I said softly. "They'd only be in the way as soon as I get you to a secluded spot!"

Ken smiled, and then I saw his eyes grow a bit rounder, and he leaned closer to me and sniffed slightly. As he looked at me, I could see the glow in his eyes turn to outright lust.

"You didn't wash off the cum, did you?" he asked.

I smiled wickedly and gently shook my head. Ken closed his eyes, leaned really close and inhaled deeply. One of his hands, which had been clenched on the table since we broke off the kiss, found its way under the table and to the immediate vicinity of my pussy; I spread my legs and felt one finger gently rubbing at my clit, quickly causing me to pant gently as my already overheated lust started to come to a boil. I could see Ken was panting gently as well, as he breathed deeply of the lingering scent of cum as it mixed with my own hot womanly musk.

Suddenly I felt the beginnings of another orgasm building in my crotch - but I didn't want his fingers there when I came this time, I wanted his cock, hard and deep and as fast as he could ram it into me! I wanted fucked, and as soon as possible! I squeezed my legs together, trapping and immobilizing his hand at my pussy. His eyes, which had been closed in ecstasy, opened and looked at me questioningly, like a little puppy caught in the act. I gave him as sexy a smile as I could summon, leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips, gave his hand a squeeze with my thighs, then whispered,

"Let's get out of here so you can put something better than a finger in there."

His breath seemed to catch a moment, and then he took a deep breath and nodded. He pulled his hand discreetly back from under the table, and looked around a moment. There was a bit of beer in his glass, which he picked up and emptied in one swallow. I noticed a bit of amber left in my glass as well, so I likewise finished; then we both stood and headed for the door.

The manager stopped us briefly. "Thank you for a wonderful show," he said to me, "really great! Let me know if you ever want to turn pro, I know where your could get work in a minute."

I gave him my most dazzling smile, but at the same time put one arm around Ken and pulled him close. "I don't know if I'd ever want to do this for a living," I told the guy lightly, "but you never know when I might have some time on my hands. I just may stop by for an encore!"

The manager smiled brightly at that and stepped aside so we could leave. As we reached the parking lot I could hear the drum roll inside heralding the start of another show, and I felt a wave of heat sweep over me as flashes of my own minutes on the stage ran through my head - and settled right in my already throbbing pussy....

I pulled Ken even tighter to me. "Now, Ken," I whispered in his ear, "I need to be fucked now."

Ken's only answer was to put his own arm around me and give me a little peck on the cheek. A moment later we got to the car. Ken steered me around to the passenger side, which was away from the club and shielded from the rest of the world by a wall and a large hedge. As we found ourselves in deep shadow he pulled me into a full embrace and crushed his lips to mine, tongue probing into my mouth to duel with mine, his hands roaming over my back and ass and pulling me tightly against the rock hard shaft of his cock that was pushing at the fabric of his pants, desperately trying to get to me through his closed zipper!

The feel of his cock against my belly drove me wild, made me not care where we were or who was around! I wanted that cock, now! As we continued to kiss, I reached between us, backing away only as much as I had to, and feeling for Ken's zipper, feeling for it, feeling his cock at the same time and hoping, hoping like mad that Ken hadn't put on underpants that night! Finally I found the tab of the zipper, felt myself moaning inside even as I lifted the tab and pulled it down, down, down....

And then like a spring it was out, no underpants confining it, no zipper in its way, Ken's cock hot and hard in my hand. I grabbed it gently but firmly, holding it like a lifeline, my lifeline to the orgasm I needed right then more than even air to breathe.

Ken squirmed a bit and I thought for a moment I was holding him too tightly, but then I realized he was reaching to open the back door of the car. My heart leaped as I realized the only thing that could mean, and I moved so he could open it. As soon as it was open I broke off our kiss and started to get in - then on an impulse stood back up, looked Ken right in the eyes in the dimness, put a hand to the velcro of my skirt and slowly rrrippped it open, allowed the skirt to unwrap from me and then, with a flourish, tossed it onto the car seat. Then I turned to the car and climbed onto the back seat on my hands and knees, lowered my head until one cheek was on the upholstery, and seductively wiggled my ass at my lover.

He didn't need a second hint. His cock, already hot and ready and out of his pants thanks to my unzipping, found its way to the lips of my cunt in a flash. Then he was pushing into me, deeper, deeper, almost as deep as I had ever felt him, pushing his cockhead nearly right up to the portal to my womb. I felt a moan escape my lips; I was multiply turned on by having shown off my body to all those men in the club, having them touch me and feel me as I got off the stage, and now having my husband, my own lover, fuck me here, outside, where we might be seen....

Apparently Ken felt some of the excitement as well, or picked it up from me, because as soon as his cock bottomed out in my cunt, he began to move it back, then in and out and in and out and in and out like a demon, not frantically but almost possessed, like the union of our genitals was a living thing in itself, finding its life in our pleasure. We both knew it wouldn't last long, we were both too close, too hot, but as my cunt gloved his pistoning member it felt like time stood still, like if we wished it the moment would last forever....

Then I felt myself crash over the edge, my orgasm smashing down on me in wave after wave of ecstasy, and I humped my ass back at Ken, feeling him shove toward me in increasingly fast and hard thrusts, his cock growing even harder inside me, as hard as steel, harder than that! And then Ken exploded in me, shooting wave after wave of hot cum deep inside, flooding me like a kid reaching orgasm for the first time, like he'd never been this excited before in his life! And then stars began to flash around me, and I felt the wave crest and begin to subside, and I wondered inanely if it wasn't the best fucking I'd ever had.

Then as I felt Ken slowing and stopping his mad fucking, I saw more stars bursting, and heard what sounded like applause!

Ken must have been as surprised as I felt, because he suddenly tensed inside me and grabbed my hips. I wasn't sure what to make of it, since I couldn't see anything with my face burrowed into the car seat - except that we had been watched by someone who apparently liked what they saw! Then I felt Ken relax, and suddenly I felt the same kind of feeling wave over me that I had felt when on stage, except this was much sharper, much lower key - probably because it was a much more intimate audience.

I held still and held my breath, trying to understand the murmuring I could hear between Ken and this other person, but I couldn't make out any words. Then, even as Ken's hands continued to caress me, I felt a third hand caressing my thigh for a moment, then a stranger's voice said softly, "Hold on, Sweetie, don't move, OK? Your husband's going to back away, and then we need you to hold still for a few more seconds. OK?"

A new thrill chased over me as I reveled in a stranger's hand on my naked thigh while Ken was still inside me! Somehow I managed to moan an "Mmm-hmm," that sure, I'd hold still a few more seconds, but what I really wanted was for Ken to start pumping again while this stranger I couldn't even see kept caressing my thigh, my butt - maybe even diddled at my cunt while Ken was ramming in and out of it! But apparently he and Ken had something else planned, so I lay there, both warm and shivery at once, while Ken slowly pulled out of me, and then stepped back. Then there were more star bursts in my vision, with quiet whirrs between them, and I realized the stranger was taking pictures of my naked ass and cunt, and had taken pictures of Ken fucking me before that!

I continued to hold still even after the flashes ended, figuring one of them would tell me when they were done. After what seemed like an eternity Ken's voice told me they were finished, and that I should put my skirt back on so we could go.

I felt around on the seat and found the skirt, then backed out of the car and wrapped it around me, securing it with that little rrrippp of Velcro. Ken had corralled his tool in the meantime, and was now leaning against the car and looking inordinately smug.

I couldn't help but feeling curious - I mean, the guy had taken lots of pictures from the number of flashes I remembered, and while Ken liked showing me off, I thought that meant live-and-in-the-flesh, not pictures the guy could go masturbate to. Although, as that thought flashed through my mind, the idea suddenly seemed quite appealing - to be the center of a guy's wet fantasies when I wasn't even there! But Ken's smug had turned to a grin, and I had to ask,

"OK, so what's up with the camera?" I know I had a smile on my face, and I couldn't keep the purr out of my voice, so Ken wasn't put off at all by the question. In fact, he seemed even more pleased that I'd figured it out and asked.

"He said he followed us out here, figuring we might do just what we did. Nice guy, too, as well as a voyeur - thought we might like to have a record of our fun, and he had a new roll of film in his camera!"

Ken held up a film canister for me to see in the dim light. "No charge, no obligation, just here's the film, thanks for letting me watch." He put the film into his pocket, then hesitated a moment before saying, "But I did get his address and offer him a set of prints if you agreed." He paused again. "I know this is beyond anything we've talked about...."

My smile widened, and I stepped over to Ken and pulled his face to mine for a long, deep kiss. After a moment, I pulled back and said,

"Almost as soon as I realized he was taking pictures, I realized it would be a turn on for him to have the pictures to jack off with." I pecked him on the lips, and added, "Of course! Sent him a set! But—"

"But what?"

"But, we keep the negatives."

Ken chuckled, and I joined him, then spontaneously we threw our arms around each other and hugged like little kids over a silly joke. He actually lifted me off the ground and planted a big wet kiss on my nose, then gently set me down so we could both lean against the car to catch our breath.

Shortly, a bit calmed down, Ken said, "I know what, let's go celebrate. Maybe a late dinner and a cocktail? After all," he added sensuously, "you are dressed to flaunt it."

I nodded. "Sounds great! For some reason I am a bit hungry all of a sudden. Couldn't be I used up any energy tonight, could it?"

Ken snickered. "Then we had best feed you." He turned and opened the car door for me - the front door, this time - and bowed. "Mademoiselle, at your service!"

I started to get in, then paused for a moment to pat his hand. "I'll give you your tip when we get home," I said as suggestively as possible, then sat so he could close the door.

The restaurant Ken picked wasn't far, just a couple of minutes by car. I laughed quietly to myself as the waiter who met us at the door nearly went cross-eyed trying not to look at my nipples through the sheer fabric of my blouse. As he turned and briskly led us to a table, keeping his eyes turned resolutely away from my chest, I whispered to Ken,

"I wonder, is it really fair of me to wear this in a regular restaurant like this?"

Ken snorted quietly, and answered as he put his hand on my back and gently pushed me after the waiter, "Well, this isn't quite as 'ordinary' a place as you might think, Kathi. I think you're dressed quite fine for here."

The waiter had stopped, and for a second it didn't register on me that he was at a table - I was looking at normal table height. Then I did a slight double take and realized that the table was at stand-up height, and the chairs were more like tall stools with backrests! We caught up with the waiter and Ken thanked him, then turned to me with a grin.

"Well, hop up," he said.

I looked at the 'chair'. Hop up, indeed! About what it took was to back up to it, rest my butt on the front edge of the seat, and 'hop' backwards. As Ken watched I did that, then settled back slightly and found it surprisingly comfortable. My feet instinctively found the railing down just above ankle level, and I squirmed a bit to settle in.

I looked at Ken as he hitched himself into his own chair. "Not bad," I told him, "but kinda weird, isn't it—" I broke off as I caught sight of my lap. The strips of my skirt had, of course, settled around me as I sat, and now as I looked I could see my creamy thighs in all their glory, almost up to my belly button! There was only one strip, no two strips of cloth covering my pussy, fallen right down between my legs...and that was about all of me that was covered below the waist!

I felt myself gasp slightly, and started to get off the chair. "Oh, Ken, I've got to get to the ladies' room and put my panties back on," I said hurriedly, but Ken reached over and covered my hand with his as mine rested on the table.

"Kathi!" he whispered sharply. "Whoa! You're fine, no problem."

I hesitated, almost ready to hop down from the chair, and turned to him with a frown. "How can this be fine?" I asked, a little panic in my voice. "This is a restaurant, not a strip joint!"

"Are you sure?"

I felt my face freeze for a moment, then I choked out a note of laughter and looked around me. I didn't see much - the few tables around us were empty, and what diners there were sat across the room and not paying any attention to us. I looked back at Ken inquisitively, and said,

"No, I'm not sure, but it sure doesn't look like a strip joint!"

Ken smiled, and I had to relax at the easy look on his face. "Well, it isn't, actually, but then it isn't really just a restaurant, either. It's more of a club, a retreat for people in my line of work." His smile turned to a lopsided grin as he added, "The food's good, and they really appreciate beauties like you."

I snickered at that; Ken knew that I still didn't think I was all that beautiful, even with all the sexy outfits he was finding for me. Then a thought struck me and I looked around again. Not a woman in the place but me, I realized. Not surprising; there were very few women in Ken's line of work...and, I realized, another excellent place for Ken to show off the new, slinky, sexy me!

I gave Ken a wicked grin. "You don't miss a trick, do you?" I asked. "But how many men are you going to show me off to in one night?"

Ken shrugged slightly. "As many as care to look," he said lightly, then leaned toward me and added in a whisper, "after all, it makes me horny as hell, in case you hadn't noticed!"

"Mmmm," I purred softly. "I noticed."

At that moment I caught a glimpse over Ken's shoulder of a young man about Ken's age, dressed to the T's with golden locks down to his shoulders and a face that would make Adonis jealous. I gasped slightly and watched as the same waiter who had greeted us met him and showed him to a table. He was alone, although from the looks of his conversation with the waiter when they reached a table, he was probably expecting someone.