Loosening up Deborah

Story Info
Little sister decides to teach bossy sibling a lesson.
6.1k words
4.28
100.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loveslut
Loveslut
63 Followers

Growing up as the youngest sibling, you would expect a little bossiness, but when I reached forty five years old, I'd had enough and decided I was going to be the more dominant sister. Understand that I love Deborah(Debby, Debs for short) dearly, however all through our childhood and adult life, the words Debby did or Debby's done drove me absolutely crazy.

Debby is forever excelling in one thing or another, from the time she got into grammar school through to university, right up until the present day, and she now has her own business writing and delivering courses on human resource development. This takes Debby away from her family life on a regular basis, staying in hotels with only herself for company. On one occasion whilst on a telephone call with her, during the usual pleasantries she had asked what I had been spending my time doing, just for the shock factor I told her that I had joined a S & M club, joking that she ought to join. Debby, you see is very straight laced, sex in the missionary position, no sex toys and from what her husband tells me she doesn't give blow jobs, however does like her clit licked.

"Oh no I don't think so, people like that are depraved," she scoffed.

Cheeky bitch I thought, laughing I said "You shouldn't knock it until you've tried it, I really enjoy it, the nipple clamps are heaven." Straight away she changed the subject, not wanting to be engaged in the topic anymore.

When we next met at our parents house, Debby commented on how much weight I had lost and asked what diet I was on, not wanting to shock her, but wanting to at the same time I told her it's all the fucking in different positions that has made me lose weight, her response being a disapproving shake of her head.

"I suppose Alan is a member too?" she said disdainfully.

"Yes he is, but he's not the only one that is responsible, and our sex life has gone in to orbit since we joined," I replied confidently.

I could tell that she objected to my new interest, but I really didn't care. Debby has spent her whole life trying diets of one kind or another, I on the other hand have always been happy with the my voluptuous figure, yes it fluctuates from time to time, between sizes sixteen through to a twenty, but I feel good nonetheless, and I love my 40DD tits. She was never happy with her figure and still isn't, spending more time walking, at the gym, swimming or at some exercise class or other, instead of being more adventurous in the bedroom with her husband. Tom is a nice guy, but always looks miserable, could be down to never having a blowjob I suppose. On this particular meeting I noticed him a few times, checking me out, especially my tits and arse, we had a few conversations where he ogled my huge tits, I didn't mind, I felt sorry for him, in fact I encouraged it by wearing low cut tops, and made a point of getting into tight spots, just so that I had to squeeze past him, sticking my arse out ever so slightly, having no option other than to brush against his aroused cock.

"Watch out Tom, her arse swallows smaller things than that whole!" joked Alan.

"Cheeky bastard!" I replied laughing, noticing the look of lustful intrigue on Tom's face.

Debby on the other hand is a size 14, has smaller tits than me, at a guess I would say a 36DD, stands about 5ft 6in, has shapely figure I suppose, but her ass is wide. Her hair at the moment is brown, with blonde and red highlights.

Later in the evening we were all having a drink in the garden, Debby and I were sat on the decking at the bottom of the garden chatting about hair colour, as the next day she was having her's styled and coloured again. Whilst Alan and Tom were standing nearer to the patio, I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but from Alan's hand animations and Tom's excited nods, I guessed it was probably our new hobby. Intrigued to find out if my thoughts on their topic of conversation were correct, I told Debby that I was going to get another bottle of wine. Taking a slow stroll up the garden.

"Here she is now Miss S & M 2012," Tom teased with a smile.

"Don't let bossy knickers hear you saying such things, she will make you wash your mouth out with soap," I quipped.

Alan almost spat his drink out.

"I thought that was our secret pet name for her!"

"It is," I replied taking a sip from my glass, "but I'm sure Tom won't tell."

Tom nodded in agreement with me, then followed me into the kitchen, whilst trying to grab another bottle of wine from the fridge, Tom put a bottle of whisky in my hand.

"Can anyone sign up to this club I've been hearing about?" Tom inquired.

"Yes!" looking at him with a slightly shocked expression, "Why are you thinking of joining with Debby?" trying not to laugh through my words.

"No, not with her, she would never be so adventurous with her body or mind, if it isn't about numbers, employment law or diets, she isn't interested," he joked.

Returning with the bottle, Debby commented on how long I had been, and asked what were we all talking about, ignoring her completely and noticing her contemptuous look.

"Would you like another drink?" I asked with an inquisitive smile.

"Yes please, right to the top!" Debby replied.

Knowing that she was on the way to being tipsy, I did as she asked, Tom had told me years ago that whisky made her open her mind slightly, but these days she was boring. Sipping her drink Debby mentioned that she would have preferred wine, I looked at her, smiled and told her she should have gone herself. It wasn't long before the guys joined us on the decking, they brought their own tumblers, so I guessed they wanted some whisky, so I duly topped them up. After a short while the conversation soon turned to my new hobby, I think from the look on Debby's face she was more than a little interested in what goes on, even asking the odd question here and there.

"Well what do you actually do?" she asked inquisitively as the whisky began to take effect.

Just for the shock value I answered, "Sometimes I get tied up and suspended from the ceiling, then different people get to spank me, use sex toys on me and if I'm really lucky the mistress fucks me with a huge strap on cock."

"You really do disgust me, I don't know how you can be so depraved, letting other people do that to you." she hissed, spitting out her drink.

"Lighten up Frosty Crotch, you only live once!" I laughed.

Tom's face told a completely different story, he was more than fascinated, he was hanging on my every word and his eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets. Debby excused herself and stumbled up towards the house, closely followed by Tom, we could see from her flailing arms that she was near to her alcohol limit. Managing to get her into the house and settled on a chair to sleep it off, he then rejoined us on the decking...

We were chatting about how nice the weather had been that day, and out of the blue Tom asked me.

"Do you think you could make Debby more like you?"

"In what way Tom?" I replied not fully understanding the question.

"Well, you are so easy going and broad minded, there is nothing I would love better than to get home from work one night and find Debby lying on the bed, waiting for me to fuck her so hard, that she screams when she comes and then begs me to shoot my spunk right down her throat."

I sat there feeling a little awkward..

"She never makes any time for us," he said with a gloomy look on his face.

"Erm well I don't know if I can, but what I do know is that they do wife training at the club," adding that, "I could probably get her to loosen up a little bit, so that she will at least go to the club."

Alan looked at me bemused, shaking his head.

"I can," I exclaimed.

With a beaming smile Tom raised his glass, and proclaimed "I'll fucking drink to that," we all laughed and I topped up our glasses.

Later when we were alone Alan asked me, "How the hell are you going to get Miss Tin Drawers to come along to the club?"

"Well, do you remember when I spent those couple of nights with her in Swindon?"

He nodded in agreement, topping up our glasses. I went on to say, "Let me just say Debby isn't as straight laced as she tries to make out, and I know I can get her to come to at least one meeting!"

"Should we have a wager on it? I will bet you an arse fuck that I can make it happen."

"Okay then," Alan said wryly, adding, "Now shake my cock, 'cos I'm horny as fuck."

A couple of days later, whilst on a telephone call to Debby, she was telling me that the following week she had to spend four nights away, and could do with some company. Wanting to scream triumphantly because our plan was starting to come together, but managing to contain my excitement. Firstly I suggested Tom, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to get the time off work, she vetoed that idea, as I knew she would, it was then that she asked me if I could go, telling her that I would have to ask Alan first, I agreed to go if he didn't mind. Knowing that he wouldn't really, but wanting it to appear that I was doing her a favour. I told her that I would let her know the following day after I had spoken to him.

Later in the evening with a wide smile on my face I duly asked Alan, if he had any objections to me going to stay with Debby for a few nights.

"No of course I don't mind, but break her in gently please," he said smiling.

We rolled around on the bed laughing, and I answered, "Yes I will darling, I promise."

The next day I called Debby, telling her that Alan didn't mind and asked what the agenda was. She told me we would be staying in the Crowne Plaza four star hotel in Manchester City Centre, so be sure to pack my best clothes, as she didn't want me showing her up, sassy bitch I thought, but I'll have the last laugh.

Over the next few days I had secret calls with Tom, asking him what exactly he would like me to get Debby to do.

"I don't really care as long as it's kinky, you know dildos, butt plugs etc, a bit of spanking, oh and could you grind her, but be sure to take pics or better still a video."

"Bloody hell you don't want much do you!" I replied laughing, "Oh don't worry I will."

After the last call I knew just what to pack, for my 'Loosening up Debby' trip, with the suitcase open, I packed my best clothes, then I began to pack some toys. Firstly I packed my favourite dildo, an absolute work of art, made from red glass and shaped like a snake and it always reached the spot every time, my two inch butt plug, used together theses two are absolute heaven, a tube of lube (might be needed for Miss Tin Drawers), my nipple clamps with the chain, my red silk blindfold, my handcuffs and of course not forgetting my small ball vibrator. Alan checked over the contents with a broad smile on his face.

"I think you've got everything covered with all that, don't loosen her up too much, Tom won't be able to handle her!" he quipped.

The next day Debby came to pick me up, from the moment she arrived she did nothing but complain.

"That skirt is way too short, and for Christ sake button your blouse up."

Just because I was showing my cleavage. I snapped back "Debby, for fuck sake lighten up!" With that she shut up.

We travelled to the hotel by car, Debby loved to drive her brand new Mercedes A class in bright fire engine red, with soft, black leather seats. On arrival a very cute valet approached the car, I could tell that Debby was unsure whether or not to allow him to park it for her.

"I am sure it will be fine Debby, he does it day in day out."

"Well I suppose so," she said, handing him the keys hesitantly, "But don't you dare scratch it," he smiled and gave us a cheeky wink.

Once inside, check-in was a breeze, well I found it was! However, Debby didn't, not with all the questions she asked about this, that and the other. We were shown to the room by an extremely handsome porter, he told us that if we needed anything, nothing would be to much trouble, and added to ask for himself or the concierge. The room was gorgeous, very spacious and the bed was huge, I found myself thinking about how much fun it was going to be loosening up my uptight sister, right there on that massive, luxurious bed with it's beautiful red and black bed linen.

As we had arrived after lunch, Debby suggested that we went out for a bite to eat, but that she would have to do some work first.

"Oh Debs I'm starving, can't we go now?" I said looking in the mini bar for a Vodka. "Do you want one Debs?"

"No I don't think I should, but then again why not, I won't be driving anywhere until tomorrow."

"Two vodka and cokes coming up, oh fuck there's no ice," pouring the drinks without, I made sure that Debby had more vodka than coke.

I could tell by the look on her face that the drink was too strong, however she didn't complain. You could have knocked me down with a feather, for once she hadn't bitched that something wasn't to her liking. Maybe this will be easier than I thought.

Debby made herself comfy at the desk, she looked smart in her black pinstripe knee length skirt suit, pale pink button through blouse, skin toned stockings and black wedged shoes. I couldn't wait to see her underwear!...

"How long will you be Debs?" I asked finishing my drink.

"Not too long, I just need to put these papers in order," she replied.

"Well in that case we have time for another voddy, come on drink up slow coach," I teased.

She gave me one of her looks, as if to say I haven't brought you along to get pissed. I smiled back and held my hand out, waiting for her empty glass. With that she drank her drink and handed me her glass.

"Oh bollocks Debs, there's only one more mini vodka. Will you have whisky instead?"

"Yes I suppose so. Can I have it with ginger though? Actually no I will have it straight, mixers spoil the flavour." she said smiling.

Whilst pouring her drink, I noticed how engrossed she was in her work, I remember thinking that I had to encourage her to forget about it, just for the afternoon anyway..

"There you go Debs, a nice big one for you," I said handing her the drink smirking, "Don't take too long drinking it!" I joked.

I took a sip of my drink, kicked off my heels and made myself comfy in the easy chair. Debs glanced over to where I sat with a smile on her face.

"What's up with you?" I said sarcastically.

"Nothing really, I'm just glad you could come along for company."

"Oh, your welcome, I think we may have a laugh, well this afternoon and evening anyway." I said with a smile.

I took the chance to start unpacking my suitcase, trying to avoid letting Debby see the little treats I had for her. Deciding to have the left hand side of the bed, I put a few of the treats in the bedside cabinet. I covered them over with my underwear, well some of them at least. Making my way around the bed to the bathroom.

"Anymore drinks going?" Debby asked smiling.

"Yes, they are in the mini fridge over there," I replied with a broad smile. "I'll have a whisky this time please."

She got up from the seat, walked to the fridge, and began to pour the drinks. This was a big thing to witness, Debby doing manual work. Normally she gives the orders and everyone jumps, however this may be proof that she is trying hard to loosen up.

"Drink up," she said passing me my drink.

"Bottoms up, big sis," I replied, taking a gulp of my drink. "They are going down far to quickly."

"I agree. We will go get something to eat, just give me two minutes," she said with urgency.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing, first she was pouring drinks and then she was agreeing with me.

"I'm going to have a quick shower, if we are going out then."

"Okay then. Can you leave it running for me please? Just to save it having to heat through again," Debs said smiling.

I thought 'this is great', she's playing right into my hands. The shower was lovely, and the freebie toiletries were divine, they smelled of mountain pine forest, so fresh and invigorating. I washed my body, but couldn't resist lathering my mammoth tits and slowly moving down to my waxed pussy, fingering my soft lips and entering my wetting lovebox, this making my clit harden to the point that I had to rub it, sending my senses into overdrive and I came within, what seemed like seconds, love juice squirting from my twat. I remember thinking god I hope I can keep this form, Debs will be getting soaked quite a lot tonight....

Stepping out of the shower into one of the complimentary robes, I walked into the bedroom only to find Debby had dozed off, she was sprawled across the bed. Having taken her off her skirt and blouse, she lay there in her matching cream satin balcony bra and panties, with her hold-ups still firmly in place. I thought right Tom wants pictures, I will give him a moving picture, but first I will call him and check he is online and able to see my results so far...

"Hi Tom."

"How's it going?" Tom replied.

"Are you online?"

"Yes, why what are you up to?"

"I'm just about to start shooting my new film Loosening up Debby!"

"Bloody hell Lexi, you are a quick worker!" he exclaimed.

"I know, you can thank me when you get that blowjob you've never had."

"Okay then you cheeky bitch, just let me hook the laptop up with the 42'' flat screen in the lounge."

"Right you've got five minutes, bye Tom and enjoy."

I started up my laptop and made sure the web cam was switched on, then attached the wireless webcam on the top of the headboard. Deciding that I couldn't let Alan miss out on the action, I text him saying-

Hi Babe, get around to Tom & Debs house ASAP the shows about to start .. Love you xx

Within seconds I got the reply-

Okay Foxy, I will do & remember be gentle with her lol .. love you too xx

Now I had to try and wake Debs, she wasn't the easiest person to wake, so I chose to do it in a way that she would either find funny or not. I went into the bathroom, disrobed and filled my glass with water, went back and sat beside Debby. Sticking my fingers in the glass I then flicked the water at her panties and over her bra, I then splashed some on Deb's face, she started to stir, but she was mumbling,

"Aww don't stop please!" smiling she added, "Squirt bitch, squirt it on me please!"

Almost begging for whoever not to stop squirting, I continued to splash the water on her face as this was bringing back such lovely memories, so nice that there was a wet patch appearing on her panties, and I hadn't made it! I flicked more on her to see if I could get anymore mumbling out of her, but she sat up, opened her eyes and got hold of my arm.

"Please, please squirt on me!" she begged, "I will do anything you want me to," she pleaded.

She stared right into my eyes whilst saying it. How could I refuse? I would have to do as she asked, after all she has agreed to do anything!! Going to the bedside cabinet, I took out a few of the treats that I had stashed in there earlier, the small ball vibrator, the butt plug, nipple clamps and the dildo. Oh what fun I was going to have...

Placing the vibrator inside her panties, making sure it was on her hardened clit, I then turned it on low at first, it wasn't long before she was moaning like a whore, begging me not to stop, but being the sadistic bitch that I can be, I did stop. Can't have her soaking her panties with love juice just yet. Spreading her legs felt so wrong, but so good. I hooked her panties to one side, picked up the dildo, and began to fuck Debs, slowly at first and then more rampant. She was loving it, her groans became louder, her breath shallower, almost a pant. Once again I stopped her from coming, making her hold off having an orgasm, just for a little while longer.

"Don't stop you fucking bitch, please let me cum!" she said panting.

Loveslut
Loveslut
63 Followers
12