Lora Becomes a Sex Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted again and this time her mouth came off of the end of his cock and she let out a low moan of pleasure. She moaned again quickly after that and it was obvious she was having her own orgasm. John looked down at her in amazement; she was actually having an orgasm from sucking him off. Her grip on his cock tightened as the orgasm overtook her. The increased pressure and the thought of Lora cumming from no other stimulation but from blowing him was almost more than John could take. He groaned again and made a Herculean effort to keep his cum in his balls.

Lora had virtually lost control now. Her orgasm was coming in waves now and she rocked slowly and let out another long low moan of pleasure. Her hand had involuntarily been squeezing John's marvelous cock and she heard him let out another groan. Finally the shock waves passed and Lora regained some of her senses. She knew John was doing everything he could not to cum until she wanted him to. She looked up at him again with a wild look of lust in her eyes. She started stroking his cock again in a steady circular motion. She felt him tense up and knew he was about to let loose.

The first massive spurt hit her on her left cheek and onto her hair and ear. Lora repositioned herself slightly so that the next one landed on her lips and in her mouth. John shuddered again and let out a third load that caught her upper lip and glanced off just to the right of her eye. He let out his own low moan when Lora put her mouth over his head again and milked out the last of his cum with her hand. When she was sure she had gotten it all she took her finger and moved the cum from her face to her mouth so she could taste it all. They were both breathing heavily as John leaned down and put his hands around her waist and drew her up for a deep kiss.

John expertly unhooked the clasp of Lora's bra and if fell down to the crooks of her elbows exposing her exquisitely firm tits. They were just how he had imagined them. They hung perfectly and had perfect small dark brown nipples that were still poking out rock hard. She let the bra from her shoulders and John swung her around so that her back was now facing the desk. He leaned his head down and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth. She let out a small gasp and arched her back pushing her tit harder against his mouth. He took his mouth off of her nipple and cupped his hand around her perfect tit while he moved his mouth to her other nipple. She gasped again at the first touch of his tongue tracing light circles around her nipple.

Lora followed John's guiding hands as he rose her up to give her a deep kiss. His tongue danced playfully with hers as she loosened her shoulders a bit and her bra slid down to her elbows. Her nipples were hard and aching to be sucked, after their rough treatment against the embroidery of her bra. She saw the look of excitement when they broke off their kiss and he examined her boobs with unbridled lust in his eyes.

Lora lowered her arms and let the bra slip off of her and onto the floor. John grabbed her with his strong hands and swung her around so that he was facing the desk and she was leaning against it. She watched as John lowered his head and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Lora gasped as the sensation seemed to shoot right through her body. She arched her back so that he wouldn't take his mouth off of her aching nipple. He tugged on it playfully and then moved his head back and cupped it with his hand. She gasped again when she felt just the tip of his warm, wet tongue touch her areola. He began to trace tiny circles around her nipple as he gently massaged her other boob with his hand. The sensation was palpable and seemed to shoot straight down to her pussy.

John loved the feel of Lora's beautiful tits, whether it was the softness under his hand, or the hardness of her nipple in his mouth. But as wonderful as it might be he longed to smell and taste her pussy. He broke off his teasing of her tits and brought his hands to her hips. In one smooth movement he easily lifted her small frame so that she was sitting on the edge of his desk. He kissed her lightly all the way down from her tits to her stomach; he spent a moment and playfully stuck his tongue in her belly button before he moved his way down to the waistband of her thong panty.

He could smell her musky scent already and could see that her thong was completely drenched in her juices. The material was so sheer but the embroidered flowers made it difficult to tell if she had the landing strip he had imagined she would have. Her scent drew him like a magnet and kissed her softly where the leg band of her thong met the inside of her thigh. He heard Lora sigh as she leaned back and lay flat upon the top of the desk, kicked off her high heels, and rested the heels of her stocking feet on his desk.

John moved his way down the crease of her thigh and then over to her still covered pussy. The smell was intoxicating as he placed his mouth over the bottom part of her pussy and sucked at her through her silk. He heard Lora moan again as she squirmed at his touch and his mouth, preparing for the first time she had EVER been eaten. He spent a few moments more tasting her juices before he moved to the crease of her other thigh. He felt her squirm again, but this time she was trying to get her pussy to his mouth again. He continued his trek up her thigh until he got to the waistband again. John tucked his index fingers underneath the band and began to pull her thong off of her. She lifted her butt to assist him and as he pulled her panty up and over her knees he got his first view of her totally shaved pussy.

Lora's young, nubile body was on fire, her pussy was soaking wet and her clit was throbbing. John's teasing of her nipples was sending electric shots of pleasure straight through her, as she moaned with delight. Finally he broke free, moved his hands to her hips and gently lifted her up and set her on his desk. Lora closed her eyes and heaved as John worked his way down from her boobs to her stomach with soft, sensual kisses. He stopped for a quick second to tongue her belly button before his lips made it down to her crotch. Lora sighed as John's mouth finally got to where her thigh met her torso. She lay back upon the desk, kicked off her shoes completely now, spread her legs, and rested her bare heels on the edge of the desk.

John's expert kisses were driving the inexperienced but willing vixen crazy, she wanted desperately for him to suck on her engorged clit, but she resisted the urge to guide him there and let him go about his own pace. He slowly moved down the line of her thigh until final he moved his mouth to the opening of her cunt. Lora could feel his hot, warm breath and she moaned as she squirmed at the slight tickling sensation it gave her.

He moved off of her pussy yet again a few moments later and started kissing the line of her other thigh. Lora was almost overcome with the desire to have John's mouth directly on her needy pussy and she tried to move her slit back towards his mouth. John resisted her motions though and slowly kissed his way up towards her waist once more. She felt him put his fingers underneath her. She lifted up slightly to help him, and he slowly peeled her thong completely off of her, over her ankles and feet, and then dropped them on the floor.

John couldn't believe his fortunes. He loved a shaved pussy, but he hadn't imagined Lora would have one. He resisted the temptation to dive right in and start sucking on her clit, and instead started kissing the outer lips of her pussy. Lora let out another low guttural moan of pleasure and her hips bucked up slightly trying to get him to give in and take her clit between his lips. He resisted again and moved to the other side of her pussy. He moved slowly over the top of her clit and let his warm breath tickle her so that she knew he was there, so close to it. She moaned and tried again to lift herself up to his mouth. He deftly avoided her though and kissed her again down the side of her pussy.

The wonderful scent of her pussy was much too irresistible, though, so he brought his tongue to the bottom of her slit and slowly licked upwards. Lora shuddered and moaned yet again. She tasted delicious, even better than she smelled, he thought. He purposely avoided her clit and started again at the bottom with another slow lick. He knew he was driving her crazy, but he wanted her release to be cataclysmic. The next time down he moved his face closer and stuck his tongue inside her molten pussy. His face was immediately soaked in her juices and John realized he had never seen a woman get this wet before. He began to slowly tongue fuck her pussy, curling his tongue upward and out and then digging it back in at the bottom. John felt like he could spend all night right there devouring her pussy and drinking from her juices. Jayne, who!?!?!?

Lora was in a frenzy of sexual excitement, her mind raced, and she had an insatiable need for John to suck on her clit and bring her to her inaugural orally-induced orgasm. She moaned as John teased her some more by kissing the outside of her pussy. She needed it so badly now, that she tried again to lift up her hips and force John to suck on her clit. He instead moved over to the other side of her aching pussy and kissed her there. Suddenly she felt his warm breath on her clit and he knew she was so very close. She moaned with desire and wanting and pushed her hips up again.

Somehow he managed to move before she could get her engorged clit to his lips, and instead he kissed her again just outside her pussy. Finally he moved his warm wet tongue to her pussy and Lora shuddered as the shock wave of the sensation traveled throughout her body. His tongue worked slowly up her slit and then moved out just before it had gotten to her throbbing clit. His tongue moved down to the bottom again and he repeated his previous motion. Finally he moved close and stuck his tongue into her pussy. His moved it slowly up and out and then stuck it back inside of her again.

Lora was literally going out of her fucking mind. She needed release, she felt like she was going to explode, and every nerve-ending in her body was tingling with sexual energy. She couldn't take any more foreplay, she needed him to suck on her clit and send her careening over the edge.

"God, John, please, please I can't take anymore teasing," she muttered breathlessly.

John knew he had taken her as far as he could and moved the flat of his tongue upwards until he got to her swollen clit. He paused for just a moment before he dove down and started sucking hard on it. Lora jumped and bucked as he sucked firmly but gently on her hot button. She cried out and used her hands to pull him tight against her. John's face was covered in pussy juices and he felt like he couldn't breathe, but he was determined to not let go until she came into his mouth. She was grinding her hips now, pressing herself as firmly against his face as she could. He closed his eyes and reveled in this moment of pure adrenaline-filled passion. Suddenly he felt her tense and he knew she was about to cum harder than any woman he had ever pleasured. And he'd had quite a few.

Lora felt John bring the flat of his tongue up her pussy this time and again felt his warm breath just over her clit. In a moment that seemed to stretch for an eternity he sat there poised above her. Then, finally, he brought his lips over her clit and started to suck it. The teasing John had been doing before had been making her entire body tingle, but this sensation was like a cannon shot through her. She bucked uncontrollably and cried out in passion as she grabbed his head and drew it as close to her as she possibly could. She was so close now, she started grinding her hips now moving her clit in his mouth as he continued his steady sucking. Lora could feel the tidal force of her orgasm welling up inside her. She tensed for the onslaught of it and tried to pull John's face impossibly closer to her. The shock wave of her orgasm burst from her clit and traveled lighting fast throughout the rest of her body.

"Oh my God, fuck yesssssss," she wailed, as she continued to press as hard as she could against John's face.

She shuddered again as the next wave shot from her clit and followed the first to every part of her body. Another wave struck, and then another.

"Ohhhhhhh.......Mmmmmm," she moaned, as the aftershocks of her orgasm rocked her body.

At last she released John's head and he released from her clit so he could get a long breath of air. John's face was absolutely soaking wet, covered in Lora's sweet cum and pussy juices. He loved the way she tasted and contemplated going back and teasing her pussy and clit again, but his big cock was wildly erect and it required some attention of its own.

John stood up and looked down on Lora, gasping for breath. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, but she had a slight smile on her face. She had a soft glow of perspiration, and her hair was tousled from her uncontrollable thrashing during her orgasm. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked into his eyes for a moment before she sat up, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep, slow, sensual kiss. John was enjoying this even more than he though he would, this youngster was a pornstar waiting to happen, he thought to himself, maybe the best ever.

To relax her a bit, he kissed her softly, tenderly, as opposed to the wild, frenzied kisses they had shared before. His hard cock still was pressing on her pussy and stomach. Finally she broke off their kiss, and with a twinkle in her eyes, she reached down to grab his massive erection. She felt the thickness completely fill both of her palms.

Lora lay on John's desk and tried briefly to regain some semblance of composure while stroking his big dick. She had never had an orgasm that powerful in her life and her body was trying to recover from the sensual explosion that had rocked her only moments before. She saw John stand up, but he let her be and didn't immediately try to initiate anything else. She opened her eyes fully and looked up at him for a moment.

His face was wet with her cum and juices and his hair was tousled from his ride between her thighs. She felt an insatiable desire to kiss him, so she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She could smell and taste herself on his lips and tongue and that excited her in a strange, primal way. She felt his cock pressing on her and realized that although her orgasm had released the enormous amount of pent up sexual energy inside of her, she now just had the emotional and spiritual need to feel him deep within her. She broke off of their kiss and looked at him playfully; while she reached down to fondle his cock.

"I want you inside me," she demanded, in a husky voice that even surprised her. "Fuck me!"

It was not a request.

John didn't need to be told twice now. His cock ached to feel her velvety pussy around it. He grabbed her ass and pulled her until it was hanging slight off of the edge of his desk. Then he moved his hands and brought her still stocking clad legs up and held them underneath her knees.

Lora lay back down on the desk and used her hand to guide the tip of his cock to her pussy. She sighed as he pushed an inch or so inside of her, but instead of pushing his way deep inside her, he pulled back again until just the tip was inside of her. Again he pushed himself in just an inch or so, and again he pulled back so that just the tip of him was inside. He did this six times, about one for each inch of cock, and on the seventh instead of pulling back out he thrust and pushed in as far as he could go. He heard her moan softly, so he kept himself there for just a moment before he pulled back to just the tip again. He repeated this procedure but this time on the eighth time he pushed himself deep, then again on the ninth time, and so on. Each time he plunged deeper, and she let out constant, unending guttural moans. Finally he got to the point where his every stroke was the one that went deepest and then he continued to go as far as he could in a relentless, steady pace.

Lora needed John's entire length NOW, and thankfully it seemed he finally needed to be fully inside her as well. She wished she were on top of him, able to control the action better, but here, lying on the desk, she was helpless to do the things she wanted. It felt like he was doing this forever, teasing her pussy with those half strokes and then pulling out to just the tip of his cock. Finally he thrust deep inside her and Lora cried out at the pleasure of it. Her moment of bliss was soon over though as he pulled to the tip once again. What a fucking pussy tease he was!

Lora waited for the next deep stroke but it didn't come. John pushed in half way and pulled out to the tip yet again. Lora longed to feel him deep inside her again but he continued on with those maddening half strokes.

Just when Lora felt she couldn't keep quiet a moment longer John pushed himself deep inside her again, snapping his dick tip against her cervix with an audible 'SNAP'. The feeling of absolute pleasure was undeniable and she moaned yet again. She wanted to feel him deep inside her forever, but he pulled out again to the tip. When John half-stroked again, Lora finally realized what he was doing and waited impatiently for the deep stroke. Finally it came and Lora yelped as he went deep inside her again. The countdown finally whittled to the point where John was taking long deep strokes now. Lora was in heaven, John's cock filled her in a way that she couldn't even begin to fathom, she seemed to feel every inch of him and marveled in the sensations he gave her. She decided the time for being a passive fuck had ended though and decided to let him know that she had some hidden talents as well.

John was enjoying his teasingly torturous fuck of Lora when suddenly when he went deep he felt Lora's tight pussy muscles contract and clasp around his hard cock. The sensation was indescribable and he almost lost control of himself at the pleasure it gave him. He pulled back and she released, but then clenched again at his next stroke in. John was amazed at the talented control she had, each stroke by him and she would clench again. He had never been with a woman who could move vaginally quite like that, and the sensation of tightness it gave him was almost too much for him. He willed himself not to cum though and kept at his steady pace. Lora was moaning at each stroke and she put two fingers over her clit and starting rubbing it in a circular motion, slow, then fast, slow, then fast again. With her other hand she was playing with one of her tits and rolling her nipple around between her thumb and forefinger.

John began to think about where he was going to cum this time. Her gorgeous face was still matted with the residue of his last potent load. He wanted desperately to cum inside Lora and feel her pussy milk him until he was dry, but he wasn't sure if she was on the pill or not and didn't want to risk it. The way she was rubbing her clit made a top pullout impossible, but the last thing he wanted was to pull out and then have to stroke himself off on her. He wanted the touch of Lora's soft skin to bring him to climax, not his hand. John had an idea, he pulled out of Lora, moved his arms down, grabbed her by the hips, pulled her until her whole ass hung out over space, and then turned her over so that she was now leaning up over the desk instead of being up on it. She turned and looked at him with a smile as he moved forward again and pressed the tip of his cock back into her.

With John's next stroke Lora contracted her pussy muscles again and felt herself grip onto his cock. A brief look of surprise flashed across his face, but he kept up his pace and Lora contracted each time he reached the end of his stroke. She had been practicing her Kegel exercises for months now on dildos and cumcumbers, ever since she had read in that Cosmo article that they would increase sexual pleasure for the man and the woman, but her boyfriend's puny cock wasn't even worth practicing upon. This serpent of John's, though, was another story. Oh boy, it was game on!