Loren Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touché Mr. Blunt" I said tipping my hat to him before taking it off. "Now, you wanted to speak to me about something. Just as you wished, I am here and listening."

Loren gave me one of his million dollar smiles and sat down across from me as he explained over the next few minutes that he was pitching a new account and knew that if I endorsed the product, a quality high end ballpoint pen, he would be assured of winning the account. I wasn't one to endorse any product, especially something as crass as a ballpoint pen -- I only used fountain pens, but if it was going to get this lovely man in my bed quicker I would have signed on to sell ice to Eskimos. He showed me a mock-up of the ad he wanted to present. It was a mock-up of me sitting at a desk with the pen in my hand and asked if I would sign the ad. Happily I signed where he asked and then sat back and stared at him.

"Now that we've got business out of the way I would like to make up for my actions this afternoon by taking you to dinner." I said not asking but insisting.

"I would enjoy that Mr. Liebacker, I am a big fan of yours and would appreciate getting to know you better." I jotted my address on a piece of paper and told him to be there at seven that evening.

I decided we would eat in, on the terrace of my apartment that overlooked the city. My ultimate plans were for him to not leave my place that night, and since it was Friday hopefully all weekend.

*

Loren rang my doorbell at precisely seven that evening. He had dressed for dinner in an appropriate dinner suit and tie which only served to impress me more. Loren appeared appreciative that I was serving dinner on the terrace of my penthouse instead of going out for a night on the town.

"Sometimes New York can be quite overwhelming. I work a full day at the office than have to entertain clients late into the night. I enjoy nights like this more than you can imagine." He said while we ate a leisurely dinner.

"Good, I'm glad. I will however press you to talk about yourself. I'd like to know what ultimately brought you to New York."

Without too much coaxing Loren told me he was born in Baltimore. His father was a prominent doctor and I gather from his social upbringing he was given the best of everything. I didn't even hold it against him when he told me he had chosen to attend the University of Virginia over an Ivy League school because he wanted to be different than everyone else in his social group. He admitted, under duress, that he graduated with honors and was class valedictorian with a degree in Business. When he finished school he decided to move to New York. His maternal uncle, Sam Sedwick -- someone I knew quite well - a wealthy childless widower and one of the biggest socialites in New York offered him a place to live and access to his society friends to find a job. That had landed him his position with Wallace and Kennedy six months earlier. Other than work related events he had avoided getting involved in his uncle's social scene since landing in New York, dedicating his attentions to his job and earning enough money to get an apartment of his own. I was surprised that with my connection to Sam that I hadn't heard about Loren before today.

(What Waldo Liebacker didn't tell Detective McParson about their first dinner together.)

Never once during any of our conversations did he mention a girlfriend, or boyfriend, in fact he pretty much avoided speaking about anything sexually related whatsoever. He did, however, never take his eyes off of me and the few times I let my hand fall to lap and touch the outline of my erection he allowed his gaze to remain for a few unsolicited moments and I swear he licked his tongue greedily over his lips a couple of times.

"I'm am a very forward man Loren and speak what is on my mind." I said over coffee and dessert. Why waste time when coming to the heart of the matter could cut through all the bullshit?

"I could see that about you Sir." He said smiling an almost shy smile.

"I enjoy the company of men." Loren didn't even bat an eye. "In fact, I prefer to be with men in the way a man normally enjoys the company of woman." Again I waited for a reaction and he just continued to stare at me. "And right now I would very much like to enjoy your company in my bedroom." I said without hesitating. Like me Loren didn't hesitate for a moment, although his face turned slightly red, before he stood, and waited for me to show him the way.

Loren naked was every man's dream come true. Not only did he have quite a desirable body, but between his legs he sported a perfect cock, big enough to go deep -- not that I ever got fucked and thick enough to look dashingly sexy sitting between his legs but not too thick if I decided I ever wanted to suck a man's cock I wouldn't choke on it.

"I've been hard all evening waiting for this moment." He admitted. Whatever shyness he might have had was gone. Loren wanted me which only fed my ego more. It had been a long time since a man openly and explicitly wanted me.

"Have you been with a man before?" I asked stepping towards him. I was inches away but I could feel the heat from his body radiating towards me.

"I have been with no one. At this very moment I am so ecstatic that I waited because now I know you are the one that was meant to be my first." He whispered his words to me moving closer to me. I could see that he wanted to touch me but didn't know if it was appropriate or not.

"Then I will make it my job to make your first time most memorable." I said cupping his face in my hands. I made the decision right then and there that I was going to be romantic Waldo Liebacker tonight and sweep this beautiful man off his feet. The rest, the things I would eventually do to him could wait. I wanted him to fall in love with me the way I was falling madly and hopelessly in love with him.

I drew him to me and touched my lips to his allowing my tongue to lick over his soft and supple lips. He moaned softly giving me the opening I wanted as I deftly pushed my tongue into this mouth. I could tell he had never kissed anyone like this before and was for the briefest moment at a loss as to what to do. But as my tongue sought his out human nature took over and he allowed himself to be absorbed in the kiss. He pressed his body against mine, winding his longs arms around me and held me to him. When I tried to break the kiss off he let out a little groan, pulled me tighter to him and kept his mouth on mine letting me know he wanted more.

"Not to worry Loren, I will always give you more." I whispered into his ear after I had pulled away from his mouth. I kissed my way down his neck letting my tongue glide over his large Adam's apple sucking it gently into my mouth. Loren moaned softly raising his neck up to give me full access to him. Finally, I couldn't help myself and let my hands drift over his cock. He pushed his wanting cock into my hands letting me know that it was all mine to do with what I wanted. My thumb gilded over his slick head catching the first of his pre-cum as it oozed from his slit. I brought my thumb to my mouth and licked his sweetness unto my tongue.

Loren, tentative at first, let hands his wander over my body, touching my chest, down to my nipples. I reciprocated with an appreciative moan letting him know I enjoyed my nipples being touched. He took them both gently between his fingers tips rolling them as they hardened to his touch. "Suck them" I half asked, half commanded. He was more than happy to oblige. He was a natural even with his inexperienced mouth. He started with the flat of his tongue against my entire nipple, licking from one nipple to the next, and then as he gained his confidence he gently sucked them into his mouth kneading them gently between his teeth.

"I want you on the bed." I moaned not wanting to stop him but wanting to lie down next to him. He moved quickly to the already turned down bed sitting on the edge. I walked up to him, my cock at eye level to him.

Did he hesitate? Not for a second. He opened his mouth and licked over the head, kissing his lips around me. Running my fingers through his silky soft hair I pulled him gently towards me pushing more of my ample length into his mouth. His hands explored my balls, gently rolling them between his fingers. It had been awhile since I had enjoyed someone sucking me like this however the thought of claiming his beautiful ass superseded what he was doing to me and I eventually pulled him off my cock.

"I promise I will cum in your mouth soon, but right now I want to fuck you." I said pushing him back on the bed and crawling on him. It was that initial wonderful moment, two naked bodies pressed together for the first time. We were both determined to have each other but still had intimate fears. Of course my fears were centered on would I measure up to what he imagined me to be and I suspected he worried would he be everything I wanted him to be.

"I want you." He said kissing my lips and neck. I pressed my weight against him rubbing my cock against his. His hips gyrated against mine telling me that he was ready.

"You aren't scared?" I asked almost shocked. I had had my share of virgins over the years and they were all the same -- shy almost to the point of being reluctant. They all seemed to shake uncontrollably, until of course they felt my erection penetrate them and for the first time knew what it meant to have a man love them. Never had a virgin come so willingly to me.

"I've wanted you since I saw you at one of my uncle's party six months ago. I just bided my time waiting for the right moment." He spoke between kisses, his hands exploring my body.

"I don't remember seeing you before today." I admitted almost sadly. Had I wasted the last sixth months of my life?

"I was in the shadows. Just looking at all the men I had to choose from. My uncle pointed out everyone to me. He tried to dissuade me from picking you, saying that you would use me and when you tired of me would turn your back on me. I'm glad I didn't listen to him. I saw something different in you. I was willing to take my chances." Loren spread his arms out across the bed and looked at me with a determined look on his face. "I want you to possess me, use me as you want to. I want to be yours." He said with total conviction.

He opened himself up to me, spreading his legs and showing me his virgin hole. Kissing my way down his body I took his in masculine scent. This is nothing better on his earth than having your face buried between a man's legs smelling that musky earthy scent men have. I bypassed his cock and went right to his balls sucking them into my mouth. Mentally I made a note that tomorrow I would shave his balls and ass. I liked my men hairless below the waist. Spreading his legs I licked down to his now twitching hole. Loren ass came off the bed at the same moment he started moaning. I let the tip of my tongue dance over his hole, fuck he tasted so sweet. I could have stayed like this all night, licking and sucking at him but Loren's moans and his begging me to take him drove me to give him what he wanted.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked moving back up his body. His answer was irrelevant. I was going to take him no matter what he said. His answer came as a whispered invocation -- 'please take me as yours.'

Slowly I pushed my cock to him. There was that one second of resistance before I felt him open up to me. My cock intuitively slipped in him like it somehow knew it belonged there, like it always belonged there. His ass was gloriously tight against my thickness and Loren loved every second of it. His moans filled the room as I stroked, slowly at first then faster as he grew accustomed to me, in and out of him. His hips rose up to meet mine and he never tore his gaze away from mine. The need to cum rose up too soon and Loren could feel me swelling in him. He pleaded with me to cum in him, to give me everything I had and within seconds I did and he felt for the first time a pulsating cock shooting over and over again deep within him.

I fell in love with Loren that very moment and knew that no one would ever come close to giving me the total satisfaction I felt as I collapsed against him. It was the first time I had wished I could stay hard and remain inside of him. Lucky for both of us I wasn't a once a day man and given a decent rest I would be able to rise to another occasion. I wanted to fuck this man over and over again.

Loren showed no shyness lying on the bed. I had moved off of him and was leaning my back against the footboard facing him. His legs were splayed wide open and he was touching himself, not with the intent to cum more just to tease me. I could see my cum slowly oozing from his ass.

"You really are quite beautiful." I said watching him. He didn't know what to say so remained silent just stroking his cock slowly. "I want to take you places you never imagined existed before. Some places might be dark, some wonderfully fun...I just want you to experience everything..."

"I would like that." He said licking his tongue over his lips. The man was trying to seduce me. I couldn't remember a time when a man ever did that. I was always the seducer. "I will go anywhere you want to take me but more than anything, right now, I want to feel your cock in my ass again."

"I'll make you a deal. We will take a shower, after the shower if you can make me hard again I will fuck you."

I was hard again before we even made it out of the shower.

I had him get on the bed on his hands and knees. I wanted to take him from behind. I liked watching my cock slide in and out of a willing ass. "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me." I told him. He rested his weight on his shoulders and did as I instructed giving me a prime view of his ass. I moved closer to him and let my finger glide over his waiting hole. Pressing against it I watched him open and it disappear inside him.

"You do like your ass filled don't you?" I asked, it was a rhetorical question but Loren answered by wiggling his ass against my finger letting me know he did. I pulled my finger out and pushed two into him. He was moaning immediately. "My boy likes his ass full. Shall I fuck you now?"

"Oh please." He begged.

"I might be a little rough with you...you have to let me know if you don't like it...okay."

"I will...oh please fuck me...now." He was willing to do anything to feel my cock in his ass again.

I pulled my fingers from him and looked at his gaping hole. It was so perfectly formed and was inviting me in. I took that one step closer to him and in one stroke shoved my thickness all the way into him. Loren yelled out a loud hissing 'Yes' and begged me to do it again. I was only happy enough to oblige. I was pounding into him at a steady pace and he was happily taking everything I gave him. His ass was so receptive, every time I went deeper into him he seemed to hug my cock tighter to him but it was when I brought my hand down across his right ass cheek that he let a deep, from the gut, groan and shoved his ass against me pleading for me to do it again. By the time I shot my load his ass cheeks were bright red and Loren was panting having shot his own load the moment I found my release within him.

"Stay with me tonight," I asked spooning myself into him.

"Forever..." he mumbled as he drifted off into a contented sleep.

*************

"I took Loren under my wing and over the years I introduced him to all the right people and helped him excel in his career. Two years ago, Kennedy retired and Loren had enough money to buy a partnership stake in the company. His success came mainly because of the business I threw his way." Liebacker said.

"Are you still lovers?" Mac asked.

"No. Sadly Loren needed to spread his wings and experience more in life that just me. I can't complain we had close to five wonderful years together and every now and then, he still comes to my bed." Liebacker gave Mac an 'I take what I can get' shrug and sighed deeply.

At fifty-two years old Mac could see that Liebacker was a lonely unfulfilled man and wondered if that what was in store for him when he was to arrive at that age. He hoped not. As much as he wanted to find love, the way that Liebacker had, he feared losing that love, like Liebacker had.

Like he was reading his mind Liebacker asked, "Have you ever been in love detective?" Mac looked at him and shook his head that he hadn't. "It's worth the risk, trust me. I will always have the moments we shared. No one can ever take that away from me."

"May I ask how it ended?" Mac wondered if he wanted to know because of the case or for a deeper reason, a more personal yearning to know.

"How do most things end? Loren and I got complacent with each other. In our circle of friends we were accepted as a couple, but of course in public we weren't. Because of the lies we had to tell on the outside to maintain our careers we didn't live together. Unfortunately as openly homosexual as I appear to you to most people I'm closed and have become a man set in my ways. I deemed that Loren and I spend every Tuesday and Thursday night together and of course the weekends. It was fine and worked for us for the years we were together. But eventually he started missing a Tuesday here, a Thursday there. Then came a weekend without him and I knew there was trouble brewing."

"What did you do?"

"What any person would do...I hired a private detective..."

***********

Waldo's Story -- Part Two

It was late summer when the private detective gave me his findings. Loren had a lover -- Mr. Lancaster Dorey. I admit I was somewhat surprised in his choice of men but over the years I have come to accept to each their own. My first instincts were to ruin Lancaster, which by my written word I could have done very easily but the more I thought about that more I knew I had to know why Loren had chosen him.

It was so easy to follow him. Loren's ego was such that he believed that I trusted him explicitly. It was a Tuesday evening. Loren had told me that he couldn't make our dinner because he was meeting with Lancaster to discuss commissioning him to do a portrait for his new apartment. I volunteered to join them but he told me coolly that he preferred to do this on his own.

Lancaster Dorey was one of those bohemian artist types that believed in free-love and didn't care who he loved as long as he was 'getting it on'. I arrived at Lancaster's studio an hour before Loren got off from work. The door to the studio was conveniently unlocked when I entered and from the back of the studio/ apartment I could hear that Lancaster was in the shower. I had been there before, having been there to discuss some artwork I was planning on purchasing and knew the layout pretty well. The studio was one large room with a kitchenette in one corner and a bed in the other. Luckily for me there was a supply closest with slated doors that I was able to hide myself away while I waited. It was almost too good to be true.

Did I care if I got caught? Not one bit. In fact I think a part of me wanted to get caught so I wouldn't have to confront Loren about his indiscretion. I just couldn't figure out how Loren could have desire a hustler like Lancaster Dorey -- especially when given that fact that Lancaster was a bottom, who didn't care who fucked him, just as long as he was being fucked -- I knew first hand having had him on more one that occasion at our social gatherings.

I heard the water turn off in the shower and two minutes later he walked naked across the room. With no clothes I was reminded and could understand the attraction that Loren might have had for Lancaster. Naked he was quite an appealing hunk of meat. He was always a little hairier then I preferred, but I knew that Loren liked men with thick tufts of chest hair. His large nipples were hard, like his thick cock which was sticking straight out.