Loren Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
143 Followers

'My dearest love,

Time has not changed my undying love for you or the pain I continually feel at your reluctance to return to me. I can't sleep anymore because all I do is think of you. Food, the thing that brought us together in the first place, holds no meaning without you to enjoy it with. Most of all my dear sweet Loren the other men I have brought to my bed can't hold a candle to what you make me feel when you touch me. I will do anything to have you back in my life again. I will even let you do the things I wouldn't do in the past. I will do anything for you my love, just let me back in. Please Loren. I implore you to come back to me.'

The letter wasn't signed. Mac placed it in the stack with the other letters from the same person. There were dozens of them, all beseeching Loren to come back to him. Mac knew from the tonality of the letters that the author was desperate...and could eventually resort to violence if Loren stayed away too much longer. He suspected that he knew who they were from, but also didn't want to jump to conclusions.

Knowing that the letters didn't come from Shelby was the only thing holding Mac back from arresting him. Shelby might have been nervous about losing his bank but he was quite a resourceful man that always found his way. Plus Mac felt that in Shelby's unconventional way he genuinely cared for Loren. If he were to have killed his lover he wouldn't have desecrated the body the way it had been.

No, the man that killed Loren had so much hatred within him that he wanted to wipe the image of Loren Blunt away forever. He wanted the world to know that he was the last one to see him alive and that no one would ever look on the man he loved so much ever again -- even in death.

Sipping his scotch slowly, Mac took a piece of paper from the desk and started writing names.

Waldo Liebacker

Standish Abbott

Lancaster Dorey

Sam Sedwick

William Wallace

Dan Redvern

Jessie Alvarez

????????

He finished by writing a series of question marks wondering if they had been totally off and if there was someone else they didn't know about. Reaching for the phone he dialed the phone number at the brownstone apartment knowing that Standish would still be there.

Standish answered on the second ring with a groggy from sleep tone.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you." Mac said.

"You could never disturb me Mac. Jessie and I were just having a restful nap after having outstanding sex. He's so nice to snuggle up to on a rainy day like today. Right now he's stroking my cock ever so gently letting me know that whenever I'm ready he's ready for me again. Other then having you in my bed life couldn't get any better than this."

Mac felt a pang of jealousy course through his body not knowing which made him more jealous -- Standish having Jessie or Jessie having Standish. He decided the best thing would be to change the subject quickly.

"How much do you know about William Wallace?"

"Loren's boss? I met him on a few social gathering at Loren's place."

"He's not part of your group?"

"Wallace? No...not at all. I was quite surprised when you mentioned his name this morning. I didn't even know he dipped that way. He's always had an attractive woman at his side whenever I saw him." Mac could tell Standish was surprised by the newest revelation.

"Would you ask Jessie if there was anyone else that visited Loren that wasn't a part of your group please."

"Of course I will. I will call you back after I speak with him."

Mac hung the phone up only to have it ring a second later. He picked it up after a half ring.

"Yeah."

"William Wallace is dead." Simpson announced.

"WHAT?" Mac yelled into the phone.

jayjayk
jayjayk
143 Followers
12