Lori and Jonah: A Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's a little late, but will you go to Homecoming with me?"

I think about it for a minute, a bit surprised. Sure, dance team is cool and better than band, but I'm no cheerleader. It would make it all the sweeter if Jonah is at the dance and he sees me there with a football player. It's too enticing to resist.

I turn my head slightly to the side and whisper a yes back to him. A happy, devious smile curves my lips. I see Jonah's eyes on us from the front of the room, piercing like daggers. God, he looks so hot in those khaki pants and that fitted button-up shirt. His ass looks great for sure. If only he would smile.

After school that day I drove to a town called Mitchell to find a Homecoming dress. Unfortunately, there was no mall where I lived, but the Mitchell Lake Mall was only about 45 minutes away. The mall is gorgeous and the sight of it makes me want to weep with happiness and joy. I, Lori O'Reilly, am a dedicated shopaholic. I immediately seek out my favorite dress boutique and start the hunt for the perfect dress. I search through racks of dresses: long dresses, short dresses, strapless and sparkly dresses. There are slutty dresses and prudish dresses. Finally, I find the dress I think is the one. I go try in on in the fitting room.

The dress is floor length and both elegant and sexy at the same time. It's a halter top that leads into a deep V at my chest, allowing some of my perky breasts to show. The back is extremely low cut; it scoops down to just above my ass. My entire back is bare. The emerald green fabric hugs me lovingly and enhances my coloring. There's a light amount of sparkle on the bust. The rest of the dress is a fluid silk that moves like water. The cold fabric feels very sensual against my bare skin. This dress is the one, for sure. Bag in hand, I head back home, excited for the weekend to start.

Friday in class, Jesse flirts constantly. Fingertips brush over my hand, his arm around my narrow waist. All of his attention is focused on me and the feeling is intoxicating. I hope that Jonah is watching it all and hating it. The rest of the day passes like normal, and before I head home to get ready for the game, my friend Kelsey stops me in the hall. Kelsey is a flag, which is still higher up on the food chain than a band geek, and way better than a baton twirler. She congratulates me on hooking a football player for the dance.

At the game, I see Jesse smiling at me from the sidelines when he isn't on the field. I'm not sure what position he plays; just because I'm at all of the football games doesn't mean I understand what goes on when they're actually playing. All I know about it is that he seems to be doing well and his ass looks good in uniform. I can see Rachel giving me a nasty look from where the cheerleaders are, but I don't even care. Every so often I catch myself looking for Jonah. It was disheartening, but I tried to enjoy my time in the spotlight and the attention of a hot jock.

Afterward, I look for some of my band friends, but I also keep an eye out for Mr. Blackbrook. I hear someone's footsteps behind me as I'm talking to my friends. I turn and catch sight of Jesse loping toward me. I give him a dazzling smile, but I'm in for a surprise. He wraps his arms around my slim waist and twirls me around. I squeal in delight. My laugh sounds lime chimes dancing in a gently wind. With a wide grin, he sets me back on my feet. One of his arms stays around my waist, holding me against his side. I don't really mine. He's cute, and I'm single... and Jonah is nowhere in sight.

Soon my friends go home. That leaves Jesse and me alone in the empty stadium.

"Um, would you like to walk me to my car?" I ask with a feminine chuckle. He smiles back at me.

"I'd love to."

We walk to my car, a new black SUV. MY back is to the car and Jesse is in front of me. His eyes eat me up. I swallow hard. He's still in uniform and so am I. He looks so huge. Taking a few steps closer, he stops when we're almost touching. He bends forward to whisper in my ear.

"You're so beautiful Lori. I can't wait until tomorrow. Every guy there is going to be jealous of me, because I'm going to have you on my arm."

I blush and look down, unable to keep a smile from curving my lips. He begins whispering again.

"I want to kiss you. Can I kiss you Lori?"

He takes a step back, waiting. I give him my answer when I bring my lips to his. It starts soft, and then it gets hotter. It's not as good as last week's fiery kiss, but it's still delicious. He's a very good kisser, now wonder why Rachel was giving me the eye. His tongue tastes from my mouth and we're both hungry. He backs me into the door of my car. I can feel the hardness of his body, he's all muscle. We break the kiss when we're out of breath. Both of us are panting. Once I can breathe again, I laugh and force him to step away when I open my car door. I finger-wave goodbye with a smile and shut my door. Jesse is still standing where I left him, awestruck, while I drive away. Right as I'm about to exit the school parking lot, I see a parked Envoy with its lights on. As I pass the car on my way out, I see Mr. Blackbrook behind the wheel. My heart stops, and I'm tempted to stop my car with it. We make eye contact and I decide against it. All the way home I wonder if he saw Jesse and I. If he did, it serves him right.

At home, I walk through the dark house to my bedroom. I strip off my tight dance outfit and slide on a pair of boxers, no panties, and a green tank top, no bra. Suddenly I feel so sleepy. I slide into bed and fall instantly asleep. All through the night I toss and turn, seeing his face and hearing his voice.

The sun shining through my window wakes me the next morning. I look at my alarm clock and roll out of bed. Today is going to be a busy day. My hair needs done. I'll have to go to the salon for my hair and nails. I would do my own makeup. I glanced over at my closet to see my beautiful dress. I hoped Jonah would get to see me in it.

Later, back at home, I began to do my makeup. I sat in front of my vanity and began applying cover-up. My long, dark brown tresses cascaded down to just below my breasts. Silver pins kept my bangs from falling into my face. After the cover-up, I applied a pale gold color to my eyelids, with a brilliant green on the outer corners. I smudge black eyeliner along my lower lashes. Add mascara, a little blush and some strawberry flavored lip glass and my makeup is complete. My eyes pop and my lips look full and delicious. Soon Jesse will be here. I have to hurry and finish getting ready.

I slip on my dress, still loving the feel of its silk caressing my fleshly-shaven legs. I spray on some light perfume: Princess by Vera Wang. A pair of gold earrings dangle from my ears, and an emerald pendant hangs from my neck on a gold chain. Gold 3-inch heels complete the look. Not to be vain, but I looked so good I don't think any straight man could say no to me.

The doorbell rings. It must be Jesse! I squeal and rush out of my room. I get to the stairs with my hearting beating twice its normal rate. I walk carefully down the stairs. I can see Jesse waiting at the bottom with my parents. He looks handsome in a black suit. His vest and tie are gold. He fills out his suit nicely and looks absolutely gorgeous.

Somehow I make it gracefully down the stairs. My parents begin taking photos and I pity poor Jesse for having to deal with their fussing. At the same time, I wish it were Jonah here with me, but I know that wish is completely unrealistic. During one photo he whispers in my ear.

"You look amazing."

I smile at him and squeeze his hand. After taking far too many photos, Jesse leads me outside. I draw in a quick breath when I see a pretty white limo waiting at the curb. I give him a questioning look and he grins.

"I wanted to surprise you. Now it's time to go pick up the rest of the gang."

"Sounds like a plan." I reply.

And so we picked up the rest of the gang: some cheerleaders, some jocks, and my friend Kelsey! As soon as she got in she sat next to me. She sees the shock on my face and automatically begins to explain.

"Mike and his girlfriend broke up, so he called me this morning. I was going to go with Nate, just as friends, but then Mike asked me to go. I called Nate to let him know, and here I am." She smiled. Nate was a good friend of ours. The three of us have been friends for years. I have the feeling Nate wanted to go as more than friends with Kelsey, but I think she was clueless. Poor Nate. Kelsey was wearing a hot pink strapless dress. With her blonde hair, it looked good on her. I was happy to have one of my real friends with me. I got along with pretty much everyone at school, but I don't really know any of the other people in the limo very well. I'm a social butterfly though; I know how to be the Belle of the Ball.

At the school, the limo stopped out front. Jesse helped me out and walked me down the red carpet to the gym. We went to get out picture taken together first, so we wouldn't have to worry about it later. I was sure our pictures would be fabulous. We both smiled our smiles for the photographer.

Now we made our way to the main attraction: the dance floor. The room was decorated with countless balloons and streamers. It was kind of dark, which was nice. The music was loud, just the way I liked it. I couldn't wait to dance. A girl from the dance teams loved to dance, go figure. Jesse was only too ready to comply with my wishes. A hip-hop song with good bass was on. I began to move my body with his. My hips moved alluringly; I danced to arouse. I made love to the music like I had on the football field. I think all of the boys could tell. Jesse's hands touched my body here and there: my back, my waist, and my luscious ass. There was at least one instance in which we were so close, I could tell exactly how much I turned him on. A few more songs went by and I told him I needed to go get a drink.

On my way to the punch bowl I had to walk down a few steps. With such a massive crowd around me, the task was daunting in my heels. I was almost home free when I slipped on the last step. I was sure I was going to fall on my face and embarrass myself, but someone caught me. There was a warm arm around my waist and a warm hand on my own. It was like déjà vu. Instinct said it was him. I looked up slowly, and my suspicions were confirmed. It was Jonah. The sight of his handsome face made my heart swell. I think I was beginning to fall for him. I couldn't resist saying something, anything, to prolong this moment with the man that haunts me in my dreams.

"You have a habit of being there when I fall don't you? Maybe I should trip more often." I try to sound confident, but I'm not sure I pulled it off while I was shaking like a leaf. Being this close to him has an odd effect on me.

"I suppose I do." His voice sounds so sensual. His eyes consume me. I can feel blood rush to my cheeks. Seeing that I'm now steady on my feet, he removes his arm from my waist and steps back. His eyes are so intense, I can't look away. He looks as if he wants to say something more, do more, but instead he turns and walks away.

Sighing, I finish my way to the punch bowl and get a drink of the fruity liquid. Why does he always have to walk away? And how is he always there when I need him? Maybe he was a guardian angel, or a fallen angel. Either way I wanted him. If only he would ever stay. As much as I liked Jesse, I wanted Jonah much more.

I headed back to where I had left Jessie. His friends were standing in a crowd talking quietly about something. At the sight of me, they seemed to panic. First, I didn't understand, and then I followed their gaze and saw Jesse dancing to a slow song with Rachel. I stopped in my tracks. She looked stunning in a dark blue dress. She kissed Jesse, and not just a peck. It was a full on French kiss with a lot of tongue. Mike called Jesse's name to get his attention. Jesse whipped his head in our direction. Kelsey came to my side, and when I turned and sprinted out of the gym, she followed. Jesse ran after me, and Rachel ran after him. We ended up in a deserted hall. Jesse caught up to me before I could go much farther. He grabbed me by the arm to stop me. It hurt a little.

"Let go of me!" I shouted. I felt hurt. I wanted to get out of here, I wanted to cry.

"Lori! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

I struggled in his grip, and before I knew it Rachel stood in front of me. She started yelling.

"You're a bitch! You stole my boyfriend!"

I tear my arm away from Jesse and fight to keep the tears at bay. Though I'm normally so bold and social, the yelling puts me into a shock. I'm horrible during confrontations.

"Lori! Please, don't go. I want to be here with you, not Rachel."

I don't believe him. How can you dance with someone and not mean to? Why would you dance with your ex with you were there with someone else? I couldn't believe my senior Homecoming was turning into such a disaster.

Jesse came toward me again, Rachel right on his heels. I back up until the wall behind me stopped my progress. I looked toward Kelsey. She stood still, biting her lip and unsure of what to do. I saw her dart back toward the gym. I wondered what she was going to do, but I had other things to worry about.

Jesse grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. He tried to kiss me and I continued to fight him. He forced his tongue into my mouth. I tried to scream, but the sound was muffled against his lips. I heard Rachel scream in the background.

"Jesse! What are you doing?! JESSE!"

The next events were like a blur. Jonah was pulling Jesse off of me. Kelsey must have gone for help and found Mr. Blackbrook. He threw Jesse up against the lockers.

"Shut up Rachel," he said. He sounded lethal. Breathing hard, he lowered Jesse enough that his touch touched the ground again. Rachel looked like she was scared for Jesse, but without warning she ran over to me and slapped me hard across the face. She drew back to slap me again, but before she could deliver the blow, Jonah grabbed her arm and stopped her. He forcefully led her over to the opposite side of the hall where Jesse was.

"I don't ever want to see either of you near Lori again. You're lucky I'm not going to tell the principal." He turned to Jesse. "I had better never see you forcing yourself on another girl, especially Lori. If I see you chasing her again, I will make it my personal mission to hunt you down and teach you something."

I could see Jesse's Adam apple bobbing up and down as he had trouble swallowing. His eyes were huge. He looked like he was scared shitless. I would be too, Jonah looked fierce. I believed every word he said and it sent chills down my spine.

"Go now, and if you're smart you'll forget everything about this except for what I told you."

At Jonah's instructions, Jesse and Rachel fled the hallway. With them gone, Jonah came to me. His expression softened. I was still pretty shocked by everything. He touched his thumb gently to my lips and it came away with blood. Bruises were forming on my arm and wrist. He growled and I shrank back into the wall.

"Hey, look at me Baby. It's alright now. I'm not going to hurt you. Come here." He spoke in a soothing voice and went into his open arms. My eyes filled with tears, and this time they spilled over. Jonah wrapped his arms tight around me and held me while I cried. He rubbed my back and whispered softly. I hiccupped as I sobbed, but he just kept holding me.

We heard footsteps then saw Kelsey running around the corner. Jonah backed away from me into the shadows before she could see us together.

"Lori? Lori! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Kelse. I'm a not shaken, but I'll be okay."

Kelsey came over to me and hugged me. When she let go, she noticed my lip.

"Oh my God! What happened?"

"Rachel slapped me."

"That bitch!"

Kelsey was outraged. Jonah cleared his throat. Kelsey hadn't notice him before, but she turned to him now.

"Kelsey, I'm going to take Lori home. I handled Rachel and Jesse, and I think it would be best if we just forget about it all."

"Okay Mr. Blackbrook. Here's Lori's purse," she said as she handed over a gold clutch. Jonah took it for me.

"Thank you Kelsey. Go back to the dance now and have fun. Lori will be fine, I promise."

Kelsey looked to me, and then to Jonah, then she asked me if I was really okay.

"I'm fine Kelse, really. Go have fun. I want Mr. Blackbrook to take me home."

"If you're sure... Bye Lori. I hope you feel better."

"Bye Kelse, have fun."

With that, she left. Jonah and I were alone once again. He came closer and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm going to pick you up and take you outside to my car. Is that okay?" He asked. I nodded feebly. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me out of school through the back entrance. At his car, he set me down so that he could open the door for me. He tenderly helped me inside, and then went around to get in. He started the car and turned the radio down so that it could barely be heard.

"Are you sure you're okay Lori?"

"Not really." I replied in all honesty. I rubbed my hands up and down my arms. I felt cold and there were goose bumps on my skin.

"Here, put this on," he handed me his suit jacket. He helped me slide it over my shoulders. It was warm from his body heat and it smelled like him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked. I thought about it, and I really didn't know. I was glad to be leaving the dance, and I didn't want to go home. I could think of somewhere I did want to go, but I didn't think it was an option. I gathered my nerve. I was going to give it a shot anyway.

"I'd like to go to your house. With you," I said, "but only for a bit," I rushed to add. "I... I'm just not ready to go home right now, not like this." I shyly watched his face, expecting a firm "no". Yet, he seemed to think it over. He turned to me, his eyes piercing.

"You're my student Lori. You know I shouldn't take you to my house..."

It seemed as if he was hoping I would give him a reason to break the rules. Well, if that was the case, I would give him a reason.

"I probably shouldn't be in your car either, and you definitely shouldn't have kissed me last week, but I am and you did. We've already broken the rules, and I like it. I want you. You want me. We can't help how we feel. Take me home with you, Jonah."

He stared at me for a few seconds. He then began driving without telling me where we were going. I was afraid he was taking me home, but I had the feeling that we going somewhere else. It was dark outside and dark inside his car as well.

"Thank you." I said softly. I saw his hands grip the wheel harder.

"You don't need to thank me, Lori. I should have done more to Jesse than just slam him up against some lockers, but I could get in trouble for the little I did do already. I could get in trouble for this, and for that kiss."

"Well I haven't told anyone, and I don't think anyone saw, so you shouldn't get in trouble. I would do it again, but if you didn't like it..."

He glared at me for a few moments before turning his attention back to the road. The darkness somehow made it easier to speak. I felt my thoughts spilling out from my mouth.

"How do you always seem to be there to catch me when I fall?"

"Maybe I just feel protective of you because you seem like a young woman that needs some looking after. You do seem to find trouble."

"I only went with Jesse because I couldn't go with you. If I hadn't been so busy thinking about you, I probably would have realized what a jerk he was."

"Well, he definitely is a jerk, and he better not touch you ever again."

"Yeah, well it's going to be awkward sitting in front of him now."

"I wouldn't worry about that. Seating arrangements can be changed."