Lori Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't get it. This isn't about her. It's about you. I want you to have fun. Besides, I like watching you squirm and I love the way you sound when you cum."

"I thought that you wanted..." she said.

"I have what I want. Do you think anyone I meet or know could ever be you?" I asked. "If you want have sex with a girl, I want to be there with you. But if you don't want it, I don't want you to do it just for me. It has to be for you."

She sat then thinking about that before closing her eyes. I am positive I saw her nipples get harder! Then, "OK, I get that but why won't you let me cum?" she whined.

Laughing, "Because the more it builds the better it's going to be."

"Are you really going to wait and make me cum at Vanessa's?" she asked.

I wouldn't wait that long. The good thing about being a farmer in the area is that I knew plenty of secluded areas. I pulled off the main road and headed towards a place I knew.

We had just parked and I was going to turn the 'egg' on when I got another message. Lori still had my phone and this time it was a short video of Vanessa walking into her house, naked. At the door she spun around and waved to the camera before going in.

Lori watched the video again with a puzzled look on her face.

She stared at the screen for a long time after the video stopped. "That little cunt." she breathed. "We don't have time for this. We need to get to Vanessa's"

As we drove away I asked, "What's going on?"

"Not what we think." she responded. "I think. I need to see how far this goes."

A few minutes later, we pulled up to her house. Eric was still there.

Lori grabbed the bag of things we had picked up and jumped out. She stopped at the front door and looked at my phone again before shaking her head as she let herself in.

We found them in the living room watching TV. Eric was on the couch and Vanessa was on her knees by his feet, still naked. It seemed odd but what did I know?

Lori stopped and stared at Vanessa before calling out "On your feet, bitch!" They both jumped and Vanessa scrambled to her feet.

Walking over to her, Lori slapped her face again. Vanessa stood there with her mouth open. "What?" she began.

Lori cut her off. "I specifically told you to wear what you had on." she said coldly. "Why are you naked?"

"It was...it...it seemed the right thing to do." she stammered.

"Thinking is not your job anymore!" and slapped her again. I started forward and Lori looked at me "DON'T!"

I stopped. Whatever was going on I would hang back until it got out of hand.

To Eric she said, "Do you want a blowjob or to fuck her before you go?"

Wide eyed and looking a little scared himself, Eric said "No."

"Eric, you're not really a part of this...you are a good friend but get out. She'll call you later." she commanded.

He hurried to obey. We heard the front door slam moments later.

"Vanessa, I have a little present for you." grabbing the bag from where she'd dropped it and pulled out the pair of wrist restraints we'd bought. They looked like wide leather bracelets with little locks attached and had a light two-foot chain. "Put these on." she commanded then slipped the key on my keychain.

Meekly, Vanessa complied.

"Now, Vanessa, my dear." Lori said sweetly. "Go get your computer."

Vanessa paled and shook her head.

"OK. Then I'm going to send Mike to get it" she walked over to the coffee table and pointed. "Come here. On your knees and bend over the table." she ordered

Vanessa hesitated then did as she was told but looked back at me several times.

"OK. You're going to count each time my hand hits your ass. You better hope he's fast. Go." then "1...2...3..." punctuated with a loud smack. I got. I mean, I was pissed at Vanessa but I didn't really want to see her hurt. I knew where her room was and got there as fast as I could. Her computer was still in her backpack so I just grabbed that and ran back to where Lori waited.

I returned in time to hear Lori counting "26...27...Oh look. Only 27!"

With tears streaming down her cheeks, I couldn't tell if Vanessa was upset or thrilled. "Please." she whispered.

"Please?" asked Lori. "After what you thought you'd try? No. We're taking your computer." she continued. "I'm guessing that you know what we're going to find."

Vanessa nodded, face white.

"SO, you can tell this to Eric later but, Mike and I are equal; if either of us tells you to do anything you better do it. You will be punished if you don't do what we say. I know you think you like to be spanked but you won't enjoy what I'll do. However, as a reward, if you are a good little slut, you will be allowed to go with us to watch as Mike fucks me. You will watch. You will NOT participate. "

Vanessa seemed to sink lower with each pronouncement.

"That's all i've really come up with so far except that you're probably going to get a special job this summer. And we're going to be changing your wardrobe. You have such a hot little body we need to show it off." Lori turned and began walking out "Mike. Time to go." Looking back at Vanessa, "Your video and disobedience interrupted us. Mike was just getting ready fuck me so I guess I need to add that to the list of reasons I get to beat your ass."

We left her kneeling beside the table with her hands chained together. We were almost to the truck when Vanessa came rushing outside. "Wait! Lori! Please! What...what am I supposed to do about these?" holding up her arms. She was oblivious to anyone who might be outside.

Lori laughed "Oh, we'll take the chain off for school but you'll wear the cuffs everywhere. And if anyone ever asks why you're wearing them, you will tell them the truth, that you are a stupid little slut who likes to be tied up." Then, almost as an afterthought, "However, if you want to be released tonight, then come to our house at eleven. Just like you are now. Come up the stairs in back. Goodbye slut!"

As we drove off, Lori said "Now we can take care of me!" as she stripped off her dress and lay back against the door, legs spread. Her thighs were wet with her juices as she began to masturbate.

Finally, something I could get behind. Grabbing the remote, I flipped it on. She began to cum almost immediately! I sped back out of town to our normal secluded lease road.

I don't think she stopped cumming the whole way there. I increased the vibrations twice on the way and her moans and cries only got louder. As I parked, I turned it up one more. She was pinching and pulling at her tits, her body writhing in pleasure!

Leaning down, I started to suck on her clit and she screamed once then locked her thighs around my head, screeching as she came again! Finally, she fell back exhausted and limp. "OFF!" she begged.

I obeyed her and switched it off. "You like that?"

"Holy fuck!" she breathed. "If I didn't have to take it out to fit you inside, I'd never take it out! Fuck!" she lay back to regain her breath. I took the time to get rid of my clothes.

It was my turn to be in charge. I gently removed the 'egg' and set it aside. "Out." I directed as I got out before grabbing her legs and pulling her across the seat. She yelped and laughed as I caught her then spun her around to lean her over the truck.

Looking at her perfect ass, I was tempted but decided against it. Instead, I slid my cock up and down her dripping slit before slamming it home in one thrust!

"FUUUUUUCK!!" she screamed. I held still for a minute then began to hammer into her. I wasn't gentle but still she pushed back against me on each thrust. She cried out some new obscenity each time I met her ass, begging me fuck her harder and faster. I was getting close to cumming and she knew it. "Please, Mike! Cum in my mouth! Please! I want to taste you! Give it to me! Make me drink it!" and came again!

Pushing me away, she dropped to her knees opening her mouth. Lori looked so incredible; naked and begging for me to fill her mouth! I stepped up and lay my dick against her lips and watched her gobble it down until I was buried in her throat!

"You Dirty Girl!" I cried as I pulled back and filled her mouth with my sperm! Spurt after spurt bounced across her tongue as she swallowed me down. Her hands kept jerking me into her mouth until I finally ceased firing.

Lori continued to clean my shaft until I was completely spotless then tilted her head back, showing me the cum she hadn't swallowed. "Kith meh" she laughed.

I knelt beside her and she latched her lips to mine. She moaned in passion as she fed me some of my own sperm and shuddered as I rubbed her freshly fucked pussy.

"That makes me soooo hot! I love it how you aren't afraid to kiss me with your cum in my mouth!" Lori gushed. Pushing me back onto the ground, she straddled my waist. "Fuck me again. Please?" It wasn't really a request, "This time fill my cunt with your cum." She rubbed herself against my growing erection before slipping me inside. "You feel so good stuffed inside me." Riding me up and down, she looked down to watch herself, "That looks so awesome. Your cock in my hot little cunt. Fuck! Look at it. Sliding in and out. God! You're going to fuck a baby in me, aren't you?" as she shuddered.

Lori lay down on me and rolled her hips as I kept thrusting up into her. Burying her face in my shoulder, she continued to groan. I could feel her body start to tighten as she moved closer to the edge. When her tunnel started to clasp at my shaft I could feel my cum rising! "Are you ready? Do you want my cum?"

"Yes! Fill me. Knock me up. I want our baby in me. I want to...I want...FUCK!!' she screamed as her orgasm overcame her! She bounced on my cock, tightening and milking me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down "YES!!" she screamed and I came again! Shooting my load into her hot sucking womb. Thrusting up into her, I made sure every drop was as deep as possible! Each spurt was met with a stronger contraction of her tightening tunnel as she sucked each sperm into her!

Lori spasmed on my shaft as I reached up, grabbed her tits and squeezed. "OooooH, Michael! You make me so!...I can't get enough of you!"

Leaning down to kiss me, she pressed her body to mine as we both recovered. We lay there panting, holding on to each other, enjoying the feel of our bodies pressed together.

Sweaty and sexy as hell, she pushed herself upright and looked down at me with a grin, "Do you want my ass?" My cock twitched. Oh God, I was going to hurt! "Yeah? You want to do me, don't you?" I nodded; she was slipping further into her lust and dragging me along! "You fucked my butt last night now you want me to just bend over and give it up? Right here?" she ground against me before whispering in my ear, "If that trucker comes back, will you keep fucking me? Fuck me til you cum in my butt? Will you let me suck your nasty cock afterwards while he watches?"

I agreed to everything she asked with my dick getting harder at every word! Lori reluctantly climbed off me and got on her hands and knees, bending low to raise her ass high in the air. It was so beautiful! and tight!

Moving behind her, I slid into her open pussy, gathering what lubrication I could before pulling out and placing the tip at her exit. I know I fucked it twice last night but it didn't look any different! So tiny, I had trouble believing that I would ever fit.

Lori pushed back as I slowly moved forward. The initial penetration was exquisite! The way her flesh parted and opened for my hard shaft. Lori let out a loud "UUUUUNNGGGGHHHH!" as I wedged my way in, "Fuck! I forgot how big you are!"

Laughing, "Saying stuff like that only makes it grow!" I pushed deeper and her ring tightened, trying to keep me out.

Three quarters of the way in, she told me to stop, panting, "FUCK ME! Are you sure you had it all in me last time!" I pulled back and began the slow trip back in.

"God your ass is tight!" I said. "I wish you could see this. It looks incredible!" and continued to slide in and out with shallow strokes.

"Fuck me. Fuck my butt. Go deeper. Fuck me deep. Yeah!! Like that! Deeper! Put it all in me!!" she slammed back as I thrust forward "Fuuuuuuuck!!"

I stopped and held still, fully embedded in Lori's bowels. We stayed unmoving until she wiggled her butt a little then flexed her sphincter around me and nodded.

"Fuck me deep! Bang my ass! God, it feels sooo nasty!" I felt her hand reach under and start to rub her pussy before her fingers slid up to caress my balls. "Fuck that's good" as I started to pump into her again.

Hands on her hips, I began to give her short, gentle jabs. I'd just cum twice in less than 20 minutes. I was sure I could last but I had forgotten Lori's mouth.

She laughed as she told me "I'm going to reward her. She wants to taste me. I'll let her taste my ass. I'll make her suck your cum out of my butt. You can fuck it into me and I'll get your cock while she digs her little tongue into my butt. mmm Yeah. She'd like that. What about you? We could do it right now. Cum in my butt. Cum and we can go back to her house and make her do it. uuunngghh fuck it. Fuck my butt."

The thought of Vanessa sucking my cum out of Lori's ass was enough for me. I began pounding into her. Her grunts filled the air as we both approached our orgasms. It became a wordless race. Lori began meeting my assault by bouncing back at me.

Suddenly she stopped moving, I pressed deep as she rotated her hips. "OOOOHHH God! I love this!" then crawled forward off my throbbing cock until she was stretched out on the road, arms fully extended. "MMmmmmmm" her asshole relaxed as she lay there. "Just fuck me into the ground." she moaned.

The pause had given me back some slight control so I took my time. Lori groaned and her body tensed in orgasmic bliss as I slid back in. Her hands had seized hold of some clumps of grass then her butt began clenching tighter so that I could barely move. The sensation of her butt sucking at my cock, the heat of her body, and the sight of her writhing in ecstasy in the dirt all overcame me!

With a cry, I buried myself deep in her bowels and let loose! As my balls pumped what remaining cum I had left, Lori's body tried to constrict and curl up as she came a final time.

I collapsed on top of her as she continued to shake! Her hands clawed at the ground and her feet scrambled for purchase as it built, until a primal "uuuaaaAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" ripped from her throat! Her hands beat the ground as she came and spasms continued to jerk through her body! Lori's cries slowly died to a whimper as she laid her head on the ground.

Pulling my softening cock from her abused hole, I lay next to her on the ground panting. Christ! She'd fucked me three ways in so short a time; I hurt soooo good!

As I lay there panting, my cock deflated, Lori lifted her head and, with a smile, almost begged "Can I? It's so nasty but I want it."

If I had had the energy I would have laughed as she dragged herself up to her knees. Her hanging breasts were covered in dirt and grass, as was her whole front, including the side of her face.

There was a look of hunger in her eyes as she leaned over my lap and slurped my shrinking cock into her mouth. Her deep moan of satisfaction threatened to coax another rise out of me. She made sure that she had cleared all traces of cum from my shaft before releasing it with a wet plop! Licking her lips, it looked like she was going back; instead, she flopped down on my chest. I leaned down and gave her a long deep kiss.

We lay there in the warm spring sun for a while before I asked her what she expected to find on Vanessa's computer.

Enjoying the sun she took her time replying. "It's not what I expect to find. It's what I expect not to find."

I puzzled that over for a few minutes before she told me. "It hit me when I watched the video of Vanessa. That video we have? It's on your computer, right?"

"Yeah, I pulled it off the next morning and all those pictures so that if my phone was stolen..." it started to click.

"Right!" said Lori. "I told her about the video but she's never seen it. And the picture you sent? It failed! It never left your phone. I checked. She never got that either!"

"She doesn't have anything." I said in wonder. "So, her computer?"

"Where did you keep all you dirty little secrets?" she asked.

It made sense. "But the way you slapped her and spanked her! If you knew, why?"

"It's her game. Or it was. Now we really do have stuff on her. And I think that's what she wants."

"Is Eric in on it?" I asked.

"No. This is all her. The more I think about it the more it makes sense." she said.

"What do you want to do? What are you planning?"

Lori pushed herself up off of me and climbed to her feet. "First we're going back to her house to take a shower. You are FILTHY!"

I pulled on my shorts and Lori put my t-shirt in the seat to sit on as we headed back to Vanessa's. When we stopped in front of her house, Lori hopped out before pulling on the t-shirt. It was almost too short but from a distance and with the dirt she wouldn't appear nude. She rang the doorbell and Vanessa opened it almost immediately.

She was still naked and had obviously been crying. Lori brushed past her, "Stop sniveling! We're here to use your shower." and stripped her shirt off, flinging it at Vanessa. I carried our bag to the bathroom with Vanessa trailing behind.

Lori regaled her with lurid details of the acts we had just committed, even bending over the counter to let Vanessa see her "battered butt". As I took off my shorts and watched Lori's lewd behavior, I felt myself start to harden. Vanessa leaned in so close that I swore she was going dive in but Lori quickly stood up and told her to sit in the corner while we washed.

Lori tried to play in the shower but I firmly told her "Not if you have any hope of doing anything later!"

Cleaned and dressed; me in t-shirt and gym shorts, Lori in a t-shirt and a short skirt, Lori led us into Vanessa's room. I sat in the corner while Lori told Vanessa to sit at the foot of the bed then entered Vanessa's huge walk in closet and began looking.

Vanessa had been uncharacteristically quiet the entire time.

"You know, Vanessa, you may be a complete cunt but you do have a hot little body. We need to show that off! And if I can find..." she stopped as she dug around, "AH! I knew you still had it!" Lori returned holding a grey hoodie, white tank and a jean skirt. Tossing them on the bed, she went back for solid white tennis shoes and ankle socks.

Lori asked me for the key to the cuffs and removed Vanessa's right cuff and the chain from the left.

"OK. Try these on." Lori directed.

Vanessa got up and looked at the chosen clothes with a sigh. As she struggled into the tank top, I'm still surprised the cloth didn't rip. Her tits were squeezed together and up; she defined cleavage! She had an easier time with the skirt and the hoodie. Although, unlike most of the ones she usually wore, this one was much tighter with the zipper not quite straining but it was close. It was pretty obvious she didn't have a bra on. When she finished dressing, Lori had her parade around the room bending over and squatting. She even had her do jumping jacks just to see how much her tits bounced!

Simple clothes but they made her look completely different!

"OK. This looks like a good start." Lori said. "This is what you'll wear to school tomorrow. This is ALL you'll wear. Except, if you want, a small purse."

"Lori!" she whined. "Please! I can't wear this to school!"

"Yes, you can!" replied Lori cheerfully. "Besides, it's not like you really have a choice." she sat on my lap.

"But everyone's going to know!" she protested.

"Know what? That you're lying little bitch? I" and she emphasized the 'I', "have pictures. And a naughty little video!" There, it was out!