Lori's Lost Bet

Story Info
Lori loses a bet, gets whipped and ass fucked.
3.3k words
4.31
199.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abeja
Abeja
147 Followers

At the stable where I keep my horse there is a small upstairs area with a lounge. One night while I was at the stable alone, Lori and her boyfriend show up. Lori is very dedicated to her horse and wanted to check up on her. Not wanting to interfere, I quietly sneaked up to the upstairs lounge to wait for them to leave. I know Lori well enough to say hello, but frankly I'm not much interested. She has that hot, blonde girl attitude where she thinks she's better than the rest of us. I heard them coming up the stairs and I found myself a quiet corner where they wouldn't see me – at this point I really didn't want to interact with either of them and I figured I might hear something I could use later.

"Okay, so I lost the bet," she said.

"Yeah so is this where you want to pay up?"

"All right, but remember only ten."

"Yeah, ten but ten my way. That is what we agreed."

She bent over the end of the couch and lifted her skirt to expose her tight, round alabaster ass.

"We agreed that you'd be tied down if you recall," said Tim.

"Oh come on, just do it like this."

"You agreed to something so you've got to stick with the deal."

"Oh all right!" she said with a huff.

She got up and went to the corner and dragged the saddle saw-horse into the middle of the room. She draped herself length wise along the padded top of the saw-horse. Tim then proceeded to tie her wrists to the legs at one end and her ankles to the legs at the other end. He then pushed up her skirt to again expose her ass.

"Just remember we agreed to ten and none to be on the same spot," she said.

I was mesmerised as I watched Tim use her riding crop to punish Lori's ass.

The first stroke landed and Lori grunted.

"That's one. It didn't hurt, you can do it harder." she said defiantly.

The next one was harder and as expected Lori grunted louder. The third one was harder still. By number five she was using obscenities and pulling hard on the ropes holding her. Number eight she screamed and for nine and ten screaming at him to stop.

After a few moments, Lori regained her composure and, defiant to the last, said, "I'm so fucking horny, I want you to fuck me."

"I want to fuck your ass," said Tim.

"No way, fuck my pussy."

"Ass!"

"Fuck my pussy because I'm not going to let you in my ass. I've told you that your cock is way too big and fucking my ass would hurt."

"What do you mean you won't let me into your ass?"

"You cannot have my ass."

I watched in amazement as Tim proceeded to get a horse whip...the kind used to encourage a horse to run around in a large circle while at the end of a long tether. Standing 20' behind Lori, he again asked Lori if she was going to let him fuck her ass.

With a tremble in her voice, she said "Come on fuck my pussy. I can't take that huge cock up my tight asshole."

With a flick of his wrist he laid the lash across Lori's ass making her scream and writhe. He waited for her to regain her composure and then he lashed her again. He would wait for her to regain her composure before applying the next strike. From my vantage point I could see red streaks forming on her ass. She took the horse whipping reasonably well for the first 5 lashes. For the next five she pleaded with him to stop when he slowly brought his arm back to administer another stroke and when the lash landed, she screeched and writhed against her restraints. After ten, he asked her again if she would surrender her ass. Now she readily complied.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy because I want as much stamina as possible when I fuck your ass. Tell me what you want."

"I'm fucking horny and I need your cock. Fuck my pussy but please leave me a virgin in my ass. Fuck me deep and hard and unload your come in my pussy. I want you to fill my pussy with your cock and leave me your come load deep in my snatch."

Tim stripped off his pants and it was now that I got a look at his cock. It was a good length; I could cover it with two hands and only a little of the head would stick out. What was more amazing though was the thickness of his cock; Tim had an incredibly thick cock. I could understand Lori's concern about being ass fucked with that cock. I've had my ass fucked quite a few times and I really enjoyed it. Never did I take a cock that was anywhere near as thick as Tim's cock up my ass or even in my pussy. Frankly the thought of taking Tim's cock up my pussy scared me; Lori was undoubtedly terrified of taking that cock up her virgin asshole.

I cast my mind back to the last time I took it in the ass. The guy had a long, thin cock. Too thin to take up my snatch and be satisfied; with that cock pumping my pussy, I wouldn't be able to come, so I told him he could fuck my ass. He pushed his long, 10" cock, up my ass. This was, by far, the longest cock I've ever taken...the thinnest too. He pumped my ass for a good long time with long, deep strokes before he unloaded his come deep in my ass. His cock softened a lot, but he remained mounted and stroked my clit to make me come. As I came I squeezed my ass tight around his cock as I writhed under him. Coming with a cock deep in my ass has always felt amazing. As we rested, I felt his cock grow up my ass. I took another fucking up my ass. This time he lasted longer and pumped me harder making my ass come on his cock before he unloaded for a second time up my ass. The third fucking lasted even longer and I came again before taking a third come load up my ass. Never before had I taken come so deep in my ass; and I've never before taken an ass fucking for so long...it was easily an hour that I was impaled up the ass.

As I came out of my day dream, I noticed that Tim had positioned his cock against Lori's snatch and gently and slowly proceeded to mount Lori. He paused to let Lori adjust to the super thick cock buried in the pussy. Starting with short strokes he then slowly pumped his cock in and out of Lori's tight pussy eventually pumping her with full strokes slowly back and forth.

The thick cock did a number on Lori and soon her soft moans became louder and louder until she was grunting loudly through clenched teeth. Lori's head was up and she was pulling hard against her restraints and soon she was screaming expletives.

"THAT'S IT! OWN THAT PUSSY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! RAM THAT COCK UP MY FUCKING SNATCH! MAKE ME FUCKING COME! OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA COME SO FUCKING HARD! I'M GONNA FUCKING COME! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! MAKE ME COME ON YOUR FAT COCK. OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA COME ON YOUR FUCKING COCK. OH FUCK! I'M FUCKING COMING! I'M FUCKING COMING ON YOUR COCK!", Lori screamed.

"POUND IT! FUCKING POUND IT! RIDE THAT FUCKING ASS!"

It was evident that she was enjoying the thick cock pumping deep in her pussy. Because Tim fucked Lori slowly, he lasted for a considerable time making Lori come twice before he began to pump her hard. He pushed deep into her snatch and unloaded his come.

"That's it! I want that come! Fill my snatch with come!"

After he came, he rested a bit before pulling out.

"You can untie me now," she said.

"Not yet. I still want to fuck your ass."

"I've never taken a cock up my ass and your cock is way too big for my ass. You can't have my ass."

"I know for a fact that it is possible to use this cock and fuck your asshole."

"It's possible but it's gonna hurt and I'll have trouble walking."

"I'll help you walk to the car, but I am going to fuck your ass. You have a gorgeous ass and it's begging me to fuck it. Don't make me have to spank that ass."

"No. Just no. I'll hold my asshole tight so you can't get in."

"If that is the way you want it."

"Yes that is the way I want it and that is the way it is going to be."

Tim took the whip and draped it across her exposed ass cheeks.

"Are you sure that you are not going to cooperate?"

"Come on Tim," she whimpered, "if you fuck my ass it will really hurt me. I've never been fucked in the ass and your cock is way too big. Your cock stretches my pussy for fuck's sake so how can you fit that into my tight, virgin asshole?"

"I'll be really gentle and trust me you'll love it."

"No! I'm telling you NO! Your cock is too big, my asshole is too small and I don't want your cock up my ass."

With that, Tim took a number of steps back. His thick cock half erect and fully exposed to my view. With a flick of his wrist he lashed Lori's thigh. The tip catching the inside just below her pussy.

She screeched and pulled hard on the restraints. Her body bucking and writhing. He waited for her to regain her senses.

"Before I fuck your ass, I'm gonna give you four more just like that."

"No more. Not like that. Take me. Take my ass. Fuck me gently in my ass."

"I will but not yet. I told you what was to happen and you denied it; so now I'm going to give you four more."

It took quite a while to administer the remaining four strokes. He waited for Lori to settle after each lashing and it took longer and longer with every stroke. With each lash, Lori pulled hard against her restraints every muscle in her lithe body pulling hard. Finally when all five were administered, Lori was lying limply on the sawhorse gasping trying to catch her breath.

Tim proceeded to slowly penetrate her asshole. With gentle jabs he slowly stretched Lori's asshole. Lori lay limply and let Tim work her asshole; when she threw her head back and gasped suddenly, I knew the head penetrated.

"TAKE IT OUT! TAKE THAT FUCKING THING OUT OF MY ASS!"

He waited and after several minutes he resumed the gentle thrusting slowly pushing more of his fat cock up between Lori's tight round ass cheeks and deeper and deeper into her asshole.

"IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG! TAKE IT OUT! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!"

He took his time and eventually he had his cock buried up her ass.

"Does it hurt, Lori?" He asked.

"My asshole it stretched tight on your cock."

"But does it hurt."

"No it doesn't hurt, but when you start to fuck me, it will hurt me."

After a short pause to admire his position, he began to gently thrust back and forward. At first Lori started grunting with each inward stroke. Tim was slowly making the strokes longer and longer until he was stroking her with the full length of his cock.

Lori was now grunting with each inward and outward stroke as Tim forced her to take it up the ass. To my amazement, her grunting soon became encouragement.

"Oh that's good. Go deep. Fill my ass. Push that fat cock up my asshole. Make me take it deep in my ass. I want that cock deep in my ass when you fill my ass with come."

With that he picked up the pace a little. He pumped her slowly making her get louder and louder and more demanding.

"FUCK THAT ASS. PUMP IT IN THERE. MAKE ME COME. I'M GONNA COME. MAKE MY ASS COME ON YOUR FAT COCK!"

He kept his pace slow enough to be able to endure Lori's tight ass without coming too soon. Enough time passed that Lori was able to reach anal orgasm. When she started coming, Tim picked up the pace and began pumping her. I watched in amazement as she took long, deep thrusts; her firm round ass rippled with each stroke. Her head back and muscles tight as she pulled hard on the ropes

"FUCK ME! POUND THAT FUCKING COCK UP MY ASSHOLE! FILL MY FUCKING ASS! MAKE MY ASS COME ON YOUR COCK! POUND IT! FUCKING POUND IT! MY FUCKING ASS IS COMING ON YOUR FUCKING COCK! GODDAMNIT MY ASS IS FUCKING COMING ON YOUR COCK! RIDE MY FUCKING ASS! OH GOD! FUCK ME! FILL MY ASS WITH COME!"

Tim was pounding into her tight round ass; stretching her asshole. She continued screaming obscenities the entire time Tim pounded her ass. When Tim finally came, he pulled Lori's ass cheeks hard apart and buried an additional inch deeper into her ass and held his cock deep in her ass as he unloaded his come.

"FILL MY FUCKING ASS! I WANT YOUR FUCKING COME UP MY ASS", screamed Lori.

Tim rested on her for a few moments and then slowly pulled out. When the head popped out, Lori threw her head back and screamed

"FUCK!"

Tim untied her and helped her up. She proceeded to slap his face.

"Fucking bastard! I can't believe you horse whipped me and made me take your fucking cock up my asshole."

Tim laughed.

"You fucking loved it. And you know I'm gonna want to ride your tight little ass and fuck your tight asshole again and again. I'm gonna ride your tight round ass as I thrust my fat cock between those tight ass cheeks as I make you take my hard cock up your asshole."

Lori slapped him again.

"You arrogant fucker! Never again will you fuck my asshole!"

Amazed, I noticed his cock getting erect again. Lori tried to walk away, but was so weak in the legs that she collapsed and grabbed the couch for support. A small push from Tim and she was bent over the large arm bolster. He pushed up her skirt to expose her ass.

"STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT AGAIN. IT'S TOO MUCH!"

He pushed his hard cock between her rounded ass making her scream as he penetrated and pushed half way into her ass and waited.

"What are you waiting for? Do it again you ass fucker. Fuck my asshole and make me come again."

He slowly pushed his cock all the way into Lori's ass until he was as deep as he could go.

"That is so fucking deep in my ass," she groaned.

"She's fucking loving that," I thought to myself somewhat envious of her.

"Pull your ass open so I can fuck you deeper in the ass."

Lori reached back with both hands and pulled to spread her ass cheeks.

"Push it in there. Get that big cock as deep as you can up my ass."

When he was as far in as he could go and fully seated in Lori's ass he paused to enjoy the view.

"Oh that is a big fucking cock," she said. "It's so fucking thick and so fucking deep in my fucking ass. Any deeper and it would be coming out my fucking mouth".

I was amazed to hear Lori talk this way. Ass fucking had converted Lori into a total ass-whore or at least released the innate ass-whore in her.

"Fuck that big fucking cock into my asshole. Pump it. Ride my ass. Drill it deep and don't you dare come until you make me come. Make me take it! Make me your ass bitch."

He started slowly, but in no time he was riding Lori's ass in earnest.

Lori screamed, yelled, gyrated and pumped her ass while Tim drove his hard cock deep into her ass. Tim lasted a lot longer this time and made Lori scream her orgasm. He continued to fuck her ass until he unloaded deep in Lori's ass. As he approached coming, Lori screamed encouragement.

"FUCK MY ASSHOLE. PUMP IT. RIDE MY TIGHT FUCKING ASS. RAM IT IN THERE. RAM THAT FUCKING COCK UP MY ASSHOLE. UNLOAD YOUR COME UP MY ASS. GIVE IT TO ME DEEP AND HARD YOU ASS FUCKER. FILL MY FUCKING ASS WITH YOUR COME."

He started pounding her ass making her screech. This was a bit rougher than what she bargained for. Tim owned her asshole and I knew she would feel it long after. When he was finished, Lori was totally wiped out.

"Take it out please. That was too intense for words."

When he pulled out Lori stayed bent over the couch fully exposed gasping and writhing.

Tim walked over to where he had dropped his coat and removed a fair sized butt-plug from the pocket. He obviously planned this entire ordeal.

"Pull your ass open", he commanded.

Lori having been horse whipped, cunt fucked and then had her ass pounded was in no position to disobey. When she had pulled her ass open, Tim took a moment to inspect his handy work.

"That is my ass and that is my asshole. I've fucked that ass and now I own it. Just so you don't forget, I have a little surprise for you."

He then proceeded to insert the plug up Lori's well fucked asshole.

"Fuck!", she groaned when it was fully seated. "I've just been brutalised in the ass and can barely walk. How can I walk with this up my ass?"

"You will leave it there until I tell you that you can remove it. Now get up and start walking to get accustomed to walking with a plug up your ass." said Tim.

He helped her up and try as she might, Lori was having trouble walking. Having been ass fucked with that huge cock repeatedly and having a huge come load up her ass and the large butt-plug inserted all made walking gracefully impossible.

"You ass-fucker! I can barely walk.", she lamented as she struggled to walk.

"You'd better get used to it because when you put on your high heeled shoes it will get more intense. When I get you home, you can remove the plug, but until then you will wear it."

Lori spent the next little while walking around with Tim's help getting accustomed to the plug up her ass and before too long she was doing okay on her own. As expected when she put on her shoes to walk to the car, the effect was telling. I could hear Lori whimpering and moaning and pleading with Tim to let her take the plug out of her ass as Tim helped her hobble to the car.

The idea of walking around with a butt plug intrigued me and I vowed to get a butt plug and try it but right now I was really horned up from watching being forced to take a cock up her ass. Watching her getting cropped and then horse whipped was pretty good too. I didn't much like Lori because of her arrogance. I had to figure a way to get Tim to do the same to me, except I wouldn't want to be horse whipped. Fearful as I am about getting ass fucked with his huge cock, being horse whipped first would be so much worse.

My pressing issue right now was my horniness. I rubbed my clit while watching Lori get dominated and made myself come a couple of times, but it wasn't enough. I desperately needed a fat cock and desperate times call for desperate measures.

Abeja
Abeja
147 Followers