Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God your ass is so tight and hot sweetie. But can you hurry up and drink his load so I can have a go.” Wilma said and licked Lorna’s pussy and fucked her ass even faster now, feeling very horny herself. Lorna felt a click inside her as Wilma went faster, and between both her holes being stimulated and the wonderful feel of Fep’s cock in her mouth, her pussy started to go into contracts as she started an orgasm.

“MMMmmmpphhhhhh!” Lorna muffled through her cock stuffed lips. Lorna’s body gave huge shudders and she had to pull her mouth off Fep’s cock so that she could even breath, and laid her head down due to her now feeling light headed as her body shook uncontrollably as she came. Wilma continued to vigorously lick her pussy as she felt it contract around her tongue and Wilma even fucked her friends ass faster helping to prolong Lorna’s orgasm. Finally as her orgasm subsided, Lorna had to rest feeling drained and slightly winded, the dual ended sexual assault having taken its toll of her energy. Wilma grinned noticing Fep’s cock was unattended and quickly left Lorna’s still raised ass and quickly moved and wrapped her lips around her new addiction, Fep’s oozing cock.

“MMmmmmmyyy god…I’ve never tasted anything like your cock Fep….mmmmmpphh…delicious.” Wilma said as she looked up at the sprite as she licked his member which loomed before her. Fep grinned, pleased that both women liked his “gift.” But then Fep’s smile lessoned, he knew what might happen with Wilma and he knew this had to be the last time he made love to her. Though with Lorna he thought, that’s a different story and grinned ear to ear with mischief.

“I’m glad ye be liking it me ebon lass. Mmmmm…if ye keep that up I might be given ye a gift soon.” Fep said smiling at Wilma. Wilma looked up at him and smiled with his cock in her mouth.

“Oh I hope so…before Lorna steals you away from me again.” Wilma said popping her mouth from his member, then engulfing it quickly again. She couldn’t get enough of the juices he was leaking and couldn’t wait for the final product.

“Mmmm…don’t worry...you can have this one to fill you up. I’m guessing Fep and I will be meeting a few more times at least.” Lorna said smiling as she raised herself up and crawled behind Wilma’s upturned ass. “I think turn about is fair don’t you think Fep.” Lorna said as she leaned down and started to lick Wilma’s ass as she pushed two fingers into her friends wet slit. Wilma moaned even louder and Fep chuckled.

“Aye lass….that it is….mmm and speaking of fair….I think its fair to warn…yon black lass…that…she’s about…mmmm….aahhh….to…get… her…cup…fillllleddd….ahhhhhRRGGHHHHH!” Fep groaned out as his member expanded in Wilma’s mouth and started shooting to the back of her throat. Even with the warning, there was no way Wilma could hope to swallow even the first deluge, and it came oozing out of her mouth and flowing down her chest and onto her breasts. But never a drop touched the bed, because Lorna knowing her friend would be unlikely to swallow it all, moved swiftly to under Wilma and opened her mouth to catch the first escaping drops as they ran down her friends nipples.

Meanwhile Wilma was making a heroic effort to swallow as much as she could, with each jet of Fep’s cum acting like a shot of some drug and Wilma almost swooned and passed out. But more from not wanting to miss a drop then anything else, she remained awake and continued to swallow till after what seemed minutes, Fep’s juices started to slow, but didn’t quit. Finally needing some good breaths of air, Wilma removed her mouth from his still oozing cock and handed it to Lorna below her. As Wilma collapsed on the bed, Lorna nursed on the still flowing member of Fep, till finally it stopped several minutes later.

“My god…how can so much of that…come from….you Fep? It feels like my tummy is totally full….like I just drank…a quart or so.” Wilma said still trying to slow her breathing, laying down but looking back at the sprite. Lorna finally released the sprites cock as he smiled at them both.

“I cana say exactly…other then I be a sprite and fairy folk. Maybe its magic…” Fep said and winked at Wilma, then burst out laughing. Both women noticed Fep’s cock had gone down little if any and Wilma perked her eyes up at it. Lorna noticing where her friend was looking, quickly grabbed Fep’s cock back and playfully moved in front of it.

“Oh no you don’t…you got the first load….my turn next you horny wench you.” Lorna said smiling at Wilma. Wilma laughed and shook her head yes, still too tired to argue. Lorna then looked at the sprite. “Can you get it up at least a third time…for Wilma for latter?” Lorna asked, hoping he would answer yes. Fep looked at her, then burst out laughing.

“Me lady...trust me when I say, that neither ye nor Wilma combined can tire me enough for me not to be able to “rise” to the occasion. I should be able to satisfy ye both I am ah thinking.” Fep said with a huge grin. Lorna smiled and gave her friend a look as they both gave each other a “yeah right” look and started laughing. Fep thinking he knew why they were laughing also started to laugh. His statement wasn’t a boast….he knew from experience that the two friends and ten like them had no more chance of tiring him sexually then they had of reaching the sun. So Fep laughed thinking it a good joke, but not on himself. If his fairy member went down, it was because he willed it to do so. But Fep was feeling a bit unsatisfied now, and moved over to Lorna as she again faced him. “Me lady…you were saying something about wanting to feel me next…” Fep said trailing off as he gave her a huge smile.

“Mmmm god yes….my pussy feels so empty, I need you to fill it for me my sweet sprite.” Lorna said smiling as Wilma looked on. Wilma was feeling horny inside her pussy too but figured she could wait till after Lorna took her pleasure from the sprite. If what Fep said was true, she figured she would have her go, and besides there were always things she could do while waiting for another shot at that wonder cock of his, she thought.

“Ah me lady…that be a grand idea….I think I’ll be obliging ye.” Fep said with a wink and a grin as he moved closer as Lorna lay on her back and moved her hips up at him.

“Oh take me my lord…I’m yours for the taking.” Lorna said playfully as she offered her pussy to her lover, needing his girth filing her. Both Fep and Wilma laughed at how corny Lorna was being, but Fep knew she was being very serious. He knew she would do almost anything for his cock inside her, and that was just as he had wished it. Fep brought tip of his oozing member to Lorna’s pussy and she let out a sigh, already feeling the tingles it sent into her.

“Aye that I plan on doing me lass…that I plan on doing.” Fep said smiling as he slowly pushed deeper into the wet pussy of the woman before him. Lorna was in an almost continuous gasp with each shove he gave to her.

“Ahh…yes…more…my love…more….ooh...ahh…yes yes….god…yes!” Lorna groaned and moaned as with each tiny push Fep brought her to the edge of an orgasm. His member feeling like an electric eel inside her. Wilma watched in jealousy as her friend was on the receiving end of Fep’s member. Her pussy was hot and wet from need and watching her friend being feed Fep’s large pole. Wilma had to get some satisfaction and quickly decided on what to do and just gave a huge grin as she did it.

‘Here Lorna I think you might be a bit thirsty. Let me help you.” Wilma said as she moved her leg over Lorna’s head and settled her pussy to her friends face. Lorna moaned even deeper and started to lick her friend, but that’s not all Wilma had planned. “I think you may still be thirsty honey.” Wilma said with a wicked grin to Fep as she let go with a stream of pee into Lorna’s licking mouth. Lorna’s sputtered and tried to push Wilma off of her, but Wilma was seated too firmly on her friends face and she wasn’t peeing that hard, trying her best to just let a little come out slowly. After a few seconds Lorna stopped struggling and just pressed her mouth to her friend’s pussy and swallowed as Wilma continued to send her yellow streams at her. “Do you think you’re still thirsty Lorna?” Wilma said with a smile as she held her pee, waiting for her friends answer. When Wilma thought she heard a soft “yes please”, Wilma continued to smile as she really let got and again Lorna had to swallow hard as her friend flooded her till she was empty. Lorna continued to lick Wilma’s pussy till Wilma lifted of her face to look at her.

“That was nasty as hell Wilma….but very naughty. I loved it…not so much the …um…taste but the act. But get your pussy back here…I’m still thirsty.” Lorna said reaching her arms out to grab her friends hips to her. Wilma was only too happy to comply and lowered her pussy back as she felt Lorna’s tongue start back to work on her. Fep gave a deep laugh, having slowed his thrusts forward as he watched Wilma’s behavior play out. He knew the cause of how two so “normal” women were now acting so base and strangely humored. When Lorna groaned out for more Feps thoughts returned to his current engagement and started sliding his large cock into Lorna again.

“Ummm…Ohh….Fep….mmmmm…harder lover.” Lorna moaned from beneath Wilma. Wilma looked back and grinned at Fep.

“God yes, fuck her good….BUT save some for me you horse dicked fairy.” Wilma said grinning at Fep. Fep grinned back and started fucking Lorna faster and harder, much to her now loudly groaning desire.

“Ah yes me dark skinned lovely, I will fuck her well…then have plenty for ye.” Fep said still grinning. Wilma grinned even more then turned back as she ground her pussy into her friends face. In response Lorna stuck her tongue as far as she could get into Wilma and she almost thought it was longer then normal. She then used it to tickle her friend as deep as she could.

“Ohhhhh….ooooooshhhiitt….that feels gooo…OHHH LORNA…..ohhh gopd….oh….oh…GOD!” Wilma grunted out as an orgasm came upon her quickly and she went into spasms as she felt Lorna’s tongue deep inside her pussy. Wilma bucked on her friends face, and Lorna started to receive a fresh rush of cream from Wilma. The added excitement of Wilmas orgasm and tasting her girl cum, sent Lorna over the already high wall into her orgasm.

“Mmmppppphhhh…..yyyeeethh……uummmm.” Lorna moaned between her friends pussy lips as an orgasm hit her. Lorna grabbed Wilmas hips and used her friend as leverage to ride out her intense orgasm as Feps cock plowed deep into her. After a bit Wilma stopped cumming and looked at her friend.

“Mmmm baby that was great.” Wilma said as she rose off Lorna and watched the last bit of her orgasm. Wilma then felt a urge to have feps large cock plwing her pussy now and looked over at the fairy. “You close Fep…you gonna spray her pussy soon? I gotta have some of that soon.” Wilma said, almost in a pleading tone. Fep grinned at her and reached over and tweaked one of Lornas nipples, causing her to gasp.

“Hehe…Ill come soon enough lass…theres plenty to go around…to qwench both of ye thirsts.” Fep said grinning still, as he continued to fuck into Lorna. Just then Lorna started another orgasm and both Fep and Wilma looked over at her.

“Ooooohhh my god……uuuhhh….oooohhh ggggooodd yyyeesSSSSS!” Lorna screamed out as she started another orgasm. Wilma could tell her friend was tiring and she herself wanted to be that tired and that pleased.

“Guess Ill have to take matters into my own hands.” Wilma uttered as she mover behind Fep and ran her hands over his chest from behind. She then moved her body down lower. “Or should I say my mouth.” She said as she moved her mouth to Feps butt and parted his cheeks with her hands…and started tonguing his ass. Fep gasped, delighted at this turn of events.

“Ahhh Wilma ye are a wicked one…ye been taking lessons from me self? Mmmmm but that is doing the trick. Mmmm….yes that be it….umm….uuhhhh….ahh yes….yes….ARRGGHHH!” Fep grunted as he slammed into Lorna and she now screamed. Lorna again was in the throes of another orgasm as she felt Fep’s juices start to shoot into her cervix. Wilma reached around and squeezed Fep’s balls, feeling them jerk as he shot his cum into Lorna. She rose up and watched the two of them as they continued their orgasms in a sweaty heap. She smiled, thinking she should get her pussy well slammed soon. After a minute Fep’s motions slowed and soon he stopped and slowly pulled out of Lorna’s pussy as it made sucking noises around his cock. When he was clear Wilma dove into Lorna’s cunt as cum poured in a river from her pussy.

“Now that is a lovely sight. Me lady Wilma… I do believe that naughty trick you played deserves a reward. Do ye want it?” Fep said grinning to Wilma. Wilma looked back at him, her face covered in his cream and muttered “oh yes”, and dove back into Lorna’s slit and continued to suck Fep’s creams from it. Fep laughed and moved behind her, his still hard member swaying as he brought it to her upturned ass.

“Ah Wilma…one well placed asskiss deserves another wouldn’t you say?” Fep said as he placed his member at her ass and slowly pushed forward, grinning as he did. It took a moment for Wilma to come to her senses as to what Fep was doing. By that time it was too late, Fep had already entered her a bit and he had a firm grip of her hips.

“FEP…NO! You’re too damn big….ARRGGH…GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Wilma screamed out in some pain, but very little for the size of his cock. Seemingly, somehow it hardly hurt her, maybe his being a fairy and all. But Lorna got on her elbows and had to watch this. “Uhhh Fep….Uuhhhhh its huge!” Wilma said laying on Lorna’s crotch but doing not more then resting, feeling Fep’s cock slowly but deeply enter her ass.

“My god Wilma, you’ve got him up your ass! How does it feel?” Lorna asked her friend, in awe as she watched Fep’s member disappear into Wilma. Wilma raised her face and looked at Lorna. Lorna saw Wilma looked far away now.

“Uhh…I cant…describe it….oohh…so full...but no more pain…oohh Lorna….uuhh….Lorna…aahh…aah…..URRGGHHHH!” Wilma moaned out as an orgasm struck her body.

“Mmmmmhh me lady Wilma, ye ass is as sweet as the chocolate of ye skin.” Fep said as he bottomed out in her and slowly started to fuck her ass. Wilma groaned even deeper in the throes of her orgasm, her ass muscles gripping Feps cock tightly. Lorna still not believing how Fep could force his large member into her friends ass continued to stare. And grow even hornier. Lorna tried to get Wilma to lick her pussy further as Fep fucked her, but she only gave a few tenitive licks and quit, totally lost in her ass being filled and slammed by the fairy. Lorna then had to take matters into her own hands, or better yet fingers, as she continued to kneel on one elbow watching as she furiously started rubbing her clit to try and ease the smoldering heat from her aching pussy.

“Uuuuuhhh….ooohhh god Fep...hurry up and cummmm….ahhh shit…I can…hardly bre…breath! Ahhh…ahhhh…shit…..oohh GGGOOODDD!” Wilma moaned loudly as another orgasm ran through her body and her ass pumped Fep even harder.

“Ah Wilma…I think…I can grant… that wish. Uhhh…here it comes lass! Huuurrraaaahhhh!” Fep cried out as he slammed his cock deep into Wilma’s ass and started filling her to the brim.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT….oooohhhh GODDAMMIT!” Wilma screamed at the top of her lungs…partly in pain but more from pleasure, still in her orgasm as Fep slammed into her. Even with the sensation overload, she did notice Fep’s cum quickly flowing around his cock and down through her pussy. She wasn’t the only one, with Lorna seeing the cum running down, dripping onto the sheets. Lorna quickly moved around to lick under Wilma’s dripping pussy, but continuing to rub quickly at her clit. As Lorna started to lick Fep’s cream from Wilma, the added tingles from his juice added the final touch to take her to a orgasm with her fingers. Lorna moaned into Wilma’s slit as she continued to lick, not wanting to miss a drop of the delicious juice. As Wilma started to come down from her orgasm, she truly noticed what her friend was doing and she suddenly started to chuckle. Fep guessing why Wilma was laughing joined in as he withdrew from Wilma’s still raised ass. Lorna noticing more that Feps cock still was coated with juice moved and took his member into her mouth, causing the other two to laugh even harder. Only after Fep was thoughly cleaned did Lorna pop her mouth off his cock and glare at them.

“Whats so damn funny?” Lorna asked loudly as she started at them, causing them to laugh harder yet. After a minute of dagger stares from her friend, Wilma slowed laughing enough to try and explain.

“Its just…you’re such a cum slut Lorna!” Wilma said as she started to laugh anew. Fep laughed even harder and fell over onto his side giggling like a girl. Lorna’s eyes narrowed, but then she realized she had become just what Wilma claimed and started laughing as well. All of them laughed for a minute or so before they fizzled out. Lorna slapped Wilma on her still upturned butt and pushed her on her side.

“Well if I am a cum slut, so are you miss Wilma, and don’t you deny it.” Lorna said as she pinched Wilma’s pussy lips together weakly. Wilma continued to laugh, but ground her pussy into her friends fingers.

“Ummm…I don’t deny it…in fact…I’ve been one for quite some time. Its just I never had this much cum to deal with, though I’m far from feeling sorry bout it.” Wilma said looking over at Fep, who was still chuckling slightly. “Speaking of which, that was mean sneaking that log up my ass mista. Not that it didn’t feel good to…but you could’ve given me some warning.”

“Ahhh Wilma dear…that would’ve taken the fun outta the surprise in ye voice…” Fep said as he chuckled. “But I knew it wouldna hurt ya for long…I know me capabilities. Look…ye had a good time didn’t ye?” Fep asked smiling.

“Hell yes, though why I’m not bleeding like a pig is beyond me…with that tree you have between your legs.” Wilma said smiling. “But I do hope you can take me the right way now…or at least soon…in my pussy. I’m already feelin a bad itch coming on.” Wilma smiled at Lorna as her friend continued to play with her pussy. Lorna smiled back and looked at Fep.

“Yeah, I want you to try my ass like you did Wilma’s. That looked intense…and I’ve never …well…never done that before.” Lorna stuttered out at Fep, turning a bit red.

“Ahh me ladies…I can indeed do as ye ask…BUT…just not now…I need to be on me way.” Fep said, and then seeing the falling faces of the two women, started laughing slightly. “But lasses, I have other things that be ah keeping me. There’s more to being a sprite then pleasing ladies…no matter how much I wish that was the case.”

“But Fep...you just got here…and…well…we’re still horny…” Lorna said smiling to the sprite, as Wilma shook her head in agreement. Fep chuckled, and smiled at them.

“Ah me ladies…ye wound me…I haven’t pleased ya. What is a sprite to do with a pair of wanton lasses as yorselves. BUT away I must be, duty calls.” Fep said getting up off the bed. “But remember ye have each other for company…as well as a certain husband if he be coming home tonight.” Fep said winking to Wilma. Lorna gave Fep a strange look. Wilma grinned guessing what Fep was thinking.

“But he isn’t home until tomorrow…” Lorna said sighing. “When will you be back Fep…soon I hope?”

“Ah don’t ye be ah worrying bout that sweet Lorna…Ill be here soon enough again.” Fep said, laughing for no reason. “I’m thinking ye two will be just fine on ye owns…till me return. But I really must be away.” Fep said as he incanted and became his smaller self with wings. “Besides…when I return Lorna…I can show ye a few new surprises with me return.” Fep said with a wink as he started flying away and before either of them could react, disappeared with his fairy dust trail lingering a few seconds after. Both women looked at each other and shrugged.