Lorna's Pleasuring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Lorna lay on her face with Matt lying on top of her pushing himself into her and ramming her down onto the mattress as he did so. She felt pinned down, out of control, unable now to influence what was being done to her, and still being swamped by the slowly slackening waves of ecstasy that swept through her body from her orgasm. She just lay and gasped, accepting Matt's fucking, feeling his weight crashing down on her time and again. He was leaning on his elbows, his hands pushed beneath her to hook her shoulders from below and stop the strength of his thrusts moving her away from him. She could hear him panting and gasping in her ears as his climax grew near, and she readied herself to feel his cum flood into her rectum.

Then he came, and pressed himself against her to push his spurting cock as deeply into her arse as he could, Now his weight felt tremendous and her breath left her body in a long 'whoosh' under his power. But even so, the sensation of feeling his seed gushing into her rectum in spurt after spurt of hot semen completed the day, making the whole thing the most breathtakingly erotic experience of her life.

Lorna was so glad that she had agreed to meet this young man who had brought her so much pleasure, and shown her just what sex could be like. She knew she was guilty of cheating on Derek, but she also knew she would arrange to meet with Matt again.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers