Lorrie's College Days Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally made it up the stairs to her room, opened the door and walked in. Her roommate, Ann, looked up from her desk and gasped out loud. "What in hell has happened to you, Lorrie?" She rushed over to help Lorrie to her bed and then said, "we need to get you in the shower."

She un-buttoned Lorrie's shirt and pulled it off her shoulders. She gasped again seeing her bare tits with numerous hickeys. Her huge nipples were still extended. "Lorrie, you are bruised something awful. What happened?"

Lorrie just looked at her and said, "please help me get in the shower."

Ann helped her get out of her skirt and saw the cum seeping out of her cunt and on her thighs. She took her fingers and gathered of some on them. She then smelled the thick, gooey liquid and placed her fingers to her mouth to taste it. She muttered "Lorrie, you have been fucking haven't you? There is cum all over you! Your pussy looks awful."

Lorrie just shook her head "yes" and began walking to the shower. Ann began taking off her own pajamas and helped Lorrie into the shower, holding her under the warm, relaxing water. She picked up a rag, applied some soap and started wiping down Lorrie's body. Once she reached her pussy lips, Lorrie let out a yelp... "Ouch, that is really sore. Please be gentle"

Ann continued to clean her up and as she did so, Lorrie began to begin to relive the past few hours and became aroused again. She asked Ann if she would rub her pussy lips with some lotion to help relieve the soreness.. Ann helped towel her dry and then returned her to her bed.

Ann found some lotion and began applying it to Lorrie's breasts. Ann then softly kissed Lorrie's breasts gently sucking her nipples. Lorrie's nipples began to harden and jutted out almost a full inch. Ann then she moved to Lorrie's genital area. As she spread the lotion onto Lorrie's pussy lips, Lorrie began to moan softly and started moving her hips. Ann then put away the lotion and kissed Lorrie's cunt lips which were still leaking cum.

Ann began by running her tongue over Lorrie's outer lips and lapping the cum that was still seeping out. Lorrie's pussy was still tender but as Ann's tongue reached her raw clit she felt little tremors in her vagina and her passion began to revive.

Lorrie then pulled Ann's face towards her cunt and softly said "eat me, Ann." Ann stood up and removed her bra and panties that were both wet from the shower. Lorrie starred at Ann's beautifully formed breasts and her shaved pussy. Lorrie was shocked to see her pussy bald. She thought it looked beautiful.

Ann quickly moved into a "69" position and began tenderly licking at Lorrie's pussy... sucking the liquid and lightly licking inside Lorrie's outer lips. When her tongue reached Lorrie's huge swollen clit, Lorrie cried out "Oh, Ann. That feels so good. Please don't stop"

Lorrie moved her head into position so that her mouth reached Ann's cunt and began licking Ann's pussy lips, finally reaching Ann's clit, Ann pushed her pelvic directly onto Lorrie's mouth. Lorrie could not believe she was making love to another woman ... her first time. She was amazed that Ann's pussy actually tasted good. She loved the fact that Ann had shaved her pussy bald. It was so slick and sexy. She thought it was a beautiful pussy ... so clean and perfectly form. It resembled a little coin purse ... the kind that you squeezed the ends to open it. She liked the look so much she decided right then that she want to shave her own pussy.

Both girls knew the magic spot and the center of all climaxes was the clitoris. Both of them concentrated their tongues on this area. Lorrie also gently pushed two fingers into Ann and searched out her G-spot and begin to lightly scratch it with her finger nails. Ann began to softly cry out into Lorrie's pussy.

After a few minutes of this tender love making, Ann reached a shuttering climax and discharged some vaginal fluid directly into Lorrie's mouth. This startled Lorrie but she found the taste to be very enjoyable and began to suck as much of it as possible out of Ann.

She mashed Ann's face to her cunt and almost passed out from the intense electric charges running through her entire groin. This shocked Lorrie. She had never experienced a woman before and the results surprised her. She began a wonderful climax and flooded Ann's face with her vaginal juices along with the remainder of the cum the boys had squirted into her pussy earlier.

She moved Ann's legs aside and sit up as Ann turned on her back. "Ann, that was wonderful! I have never experienced a woman before but it was great."

Ann replied "Well, I have played around with some girls before but no one did me like you did. No one ever placed their fingers in me. That was awesome. I would like to try it again sometime."

"I wouldn't mind trying it again. But not tonight! I am completely exhausted. So, if you will move, I am going to sleep. I have no will to put on any bed clothes so you will have to put up with my nudity."

Ann looked at her gorgeous body and replied "Then I believe I will stay up a while and stare at you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen naked. I love you Lorrie."

Lorrie just smiled and said "Goodnight, Ann."

12