Losing It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it was only an excuse, I looked at them long enough to know they were the prettiest feet I had ever seen and could feel my boner rising again. Her toes were painted in fire engine red, unlike her fingers, and were just as pretty in their way. Long and thin like the rest of her feet. "Yes, very much so, they are as beautiful as I thought they would be and your toenail polish is sensational and oddly very, very, sexy."

"Glad you think so, that's why I did it," she said as she came over and locked her hand around the base of my now stiff dick. "Look Sonny, I'm looking forward to a damn good screwing so get your fuckin' socks off so I can clean you up and we can get at it." I instantly followed orders by mimicking the way she had pulled off her slippers and without letting of my cock go she pulled me roughly over to the wall basin.

"Hey, take it easy!" I yelled, faking it a bit.

"Didn't you know God provided us girls with a convenient handle to move our men with?" She asked me laughingly.

She let go of it when we got there and took a towel and held it under the hot water, soaking it thoroughly before wringing it out. With it in one hand and a bar of soap in the other she began to scrub around my lower parts while my hands began to lightly explore her neck and the tops of her shoulders and then moved on down to her lovely tits, while my now hard soapy wet dick pressed against her flat abdomen and tried to lodge itself into her navel.

"Saw your friend outside, he was going in with my roommate."

"She must be a blonde with big tits, that's what he said he was going to get if he could."

"Well that's Connie to a tee, she's very beautiful, is very sweet and has fantastic breasts and a great ass so he'll be happy. She's very experienced, unlike me, so you can bet he's probably going to have a terrific time. She also has a fabulous figure and really digs young horny studs, like you guys are. She actually gets off on them when they slam her real hard. And, yes, she has pretty feet too. I'm not going to let you forget that one."

"I don't care what she has, you have the nicest body with the most terrific tit's and best ass I have ever seen. For him it's the-bigger-the better, I go for quality, as I'm really stimulated visually by especially beautiful women like you. He's been here before a couple of times. He wasn't all that sure what he was going to be getting tonight, but based on his recommendations to me about what to get, my guess is he'll probably also get a 'half-n-half' but he also likes to have his come swallowed and that complicates it I guess."

"Maybe not for Connie, she knows all the tricks and has a large and varied menu."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Are you about to ask me... what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"No, not at all. I'm a total sex freak and just wish everybody else was one as well."

"That's neat, 'cause I'm one too but I also like to make money at it. I haven't been here very long and they won't hire girls that have worked anywhere before. I'm not supposed to be telling you this, but I'm only in my second week here, actually, I'm just starting my first full week of work in the stalls."

"So, we're both new to whorehouses, we'll have to compare notes after the party's over."

"Connie does big time 'royals', it's her specialty, maybe that's what Mike will get. She wants me to start doing them and wants to teach me all the finer points. She does all kinds of kinky things too. Is it from him where you got the cum swallowing idea?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I only asked if you did 'cause I was curious. I never really thought about it until he mentioned it on the way over. He said it was a must do."

"Most guy's like it done and ask for it. I won't do it with most of them but when I do it's certainly a lot simpler to clean things up after."

"I never thought about all the cum you have to deal with."

"It's a very big deal for us. It's not exactly a job hazard but it has to be dealt with seriously 'cause it's messy and tends to fly about when you least expect it to, gets on you and in the damnedest places and because it's body temperature you almost never feel it when it hits you. I'm learning all about that stuff right now. You can't go to the next customer with gizz in your ear or in your hair and when it's busy we don't have that much time to to make ourselves presentable again. Some of the girls here think it's very erotic to swallow it, other's hate it and think men like you to swallow because it demeans the woman, which is something prostitutes see a lot of when dealing with their john's. Others here think swallowing it is the best way to get rid of it. Our doctor told me that gizz and urine are always sterile and can't hurt me. The stuff is mostly protein, he said, and might even be good for your skin."

"I never though about it like that, but have certainly gotten it on car seats and all over my clothes and sheets, things like that."

"You're not the demeaning type are you?"

"I don't think so. And I love beautiful women and try and be a gentleman when I'm with them. You are very beautiful to me. You're very special to me already."

"That's what I thought, and why I told you I would swallow yours. The tip thing was just because I do this to make money, you understand that don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do. Does swallowing gross you out?"

"Not with somebody that appeals to me but with others it definitely does and I won't do it, I mean a guy's cum in my mouth when I'm sucking them off and they pop, well, I've learned to handle that, but I usually spit it out on to a towel as soon as I can and don't swallow it. Did you know that everyone tastes different?"

"I've tasted mine and it tastes musty, at least that's what I think musty is supposed to taste like."

"Ever tasted anyone else's?"

"No."

"No blow-jobs with the boys eh?"

"No. Not hardly, but I like the taste of excited women."

"That's good. I wonder if girls all taste different."

"I haven't done enough to really know. So what kind of a menu do you think your roommate offered to my friend Mike?"

"Oh my God, there are hundreds of variations, think about it. She'll probably get him to tip her to talk dirty to him, that's for sure. She's big on that and loves doing it and is trying to get me to do it, but it's hard for me as it doesn't come naturally and I think it sounds phony as shit. She says, "it makes guys pop their wads faster so she can do more tricks in a night. She always gets picked quickly out of the lineup so for her time is real money."

"You could try doing it with me... but don't make things speed up too quickly please, I want to enjoy every minute with you."

"I can't wait until your massive, pulsating, super-hard and straight cock splits my eagerly waiting slippery pussy lips and jams itself into my desperately waiting hot cunt and starts pounding me into the floor and filling me with your steamy cum!"

"I see what you mean. I can't believe you said that, and, you're right, it sounds phony as hell."

"Next to swallowing and 'facial's' it's the dirty talk that guy's always want, their wives and girlfriends don't do those things and it turns them on. You're getting harder, it must be working."

"No, it's what you are doing to it."

At that she started to really scrub hard and didn't stop until she had covered all of the area between my legs at least three times and had practically worn my skin off.

" I learned how to do this from our doctor. The one that takes care of the girls here. On my first day here he gave me a first class gynecological exam. Then he said he was going to show me how to prep a john and what to look for. so he took off all of his clothes also and took me through all of the things I 'm doing to you now, plus the inspection I did on you earlier. So turn around and bend over and grab your ankles."

My rear crack and butt hole got the same treatment, but she seemed to bare down harder with the washcloth and used her finger behind the cloth to get up the hole. Then after drying me, she said, "That's it, Baby, now go over and lay on your back in the middle of the bed, I'll join you there in a minute and we'll have some fun. Just close your eyes and wait for me and the magic to start."

I did as I was told to do and then wondered why I had gone soft yet again. Clearly I was really scared, but not scared stiff unfortunately, this bothered me because I thought I had convinced her that I was a guy with some serious experience and to lose my erection now might blow it big time. When I heard a drawer open I craned my neck backwards and could just make her out from my upside-down perspective. I saw that she was sitting on the edge of the sink with her legs spread wide with, I think, two of her fingers ramming into her, that brought my hardon back a bit.

"Hey, your not supposed to be watching me... I'll be right there and give you a real good show, I have to get myself ready too."

Seconds later she was standing at the foot of the bed with a dry white towel in her hand covering her pussy and fixing her gaze on me. "Oh, one thing I forgot to tell you, you have to worship me until we are through. Got it?"

"Yes, I've got it. That shouldn't be hard to do!"

As soon as I said that she threw the towel on the bed and started to give me her little show. She first turned around slowly to give me another good look at her cute little ass, then bent over while spreading her legs as wide as she could. I could see everything as she reached in from the front and inserted first one, then two fingers into her pussy. When she stood up, after several seconds of this, and turned again to face me while she was masturbating furiously with both fingers going all the way in and starting to breath harder. When she withdrew them she reached over and held them briefly under my nose and said, "Go ahead smell and lick them if you want." Which I did of course.

Then she shifted her position and scooted up over me on the bed so that her legs arced widely over my chest with her knees under my arms and this placed her pussy right in front of my face. With those wonderful fingers of hers she pulled open her pussy lips so I could gaze down that mysterious little red hole. "You think you'll fit in there?" she said, then added, "You can put your tongue in if you want." I did and kept it there for a few moments until she moved again.

This time she got up and moved to the right side of the bed and kneeled down next to my right side with her knees touching the side of my chest just under where my right arm pit was. She took those two fingers and put them up to my nose again and they smelled sweet, like a mysterious flower, so I licked them again. From that position, she rolled over and stretched her head and body down towards my groin while reaching for my dick which she started to touch lightly with her fingers while placing her mouth directly over it and letting some spit fall on it.

Almost as soon as it responded it was in her mouth and I could feel her tongue going to work, going round and round on the tip and all over the head, punctuated with loud sucking noises. Her butt was almost over my right shoulder at this time so I repositioned my arms so I could spread her legs to get a better look. She quite willingly assisted and soon my fingers were finding their way into her slippery and partially opened vagina, which I soon discovered was lightly covered with some sort of flavorless jelly lubricant.

Her blow job was unbelievable and by far the best one I had ever had. She started by licking all over the outside of my dick then went down to do the same to my scrotum. Then she seemed to suck one of my balls into her mouth and toyed it with her tongue before popping it out and repeating the same with the other one before going back and licking and kissing the shaft noisily. She did this a few times and would bring me almost to the point of shooting my load then tighten her index finger and thumb hard around the base of my boner and shift her mouth to another tender place.

On one of her last grabs she encircled the base of my scrotum with her thumb and seemed to lift my entire package up so she could get her mouth down between my legs where she spent at least thirty seconds teasing and licking near my rear hole, no wonder she cleaned that area so well. She massaged, licked and kissed all over my dick and scrotum and between my legs and I had never before been so sexually excited.

At this point I tried to shift her position by grabbing her and moving her butt over so her legs came together right over my face. Once accomplished, with some willing help on her part, I was able to get my tongue up and into to her where I could taste her own tasty juices coming through the slippery jelly. I had eaten pussy a few times before but this was indeed my first real taste of pure unadulterated lust.

Then there was more that I had not expected. She started to lick lightly around my asshole and I responded by doing the same to her. This made her reposition herself by spreading her legs as wide as she could and pushing hers down hard over my mouth. I tasted it thoroughly then tried to put the tip of my tongue in, she did the same to me which almost caused me to cum before her grip again tightened to the max around my shaft.

While continuing to hold it tight, she began to play her tongue around the swollen head again, looking at me in the eyes she said. "I could make you cum so hard right now it would blow your mind and I would love to have it shooting into my mouth and down my throat. But, I think you're ready baby, so let's fuck and see what that's like..."

At that she quickly shifted her position up and spread her legs over mine without letting go of the tight grip she had on my now almost bursting rigid hardon. Then she raised herself up on her knees and shifted back a bit and rubbed the slippery tip of it along the lubricated hairless skin of her twat from her clit to her star hole a few times before inserting it dead center and initially forcing it in a little bit with her fingers.

"Now be gentle with me and we'll get it all the way in," she said softly without breaking her hypnotic stare that continued to be aimed directly into my eyes. Very slowly we both worked our bodies until it seemed like it was in up to the hilt and my pubic hair mingled with her little patch. She then eased her guiding grip and we began to gently rock back and forth and I felt how warm and good it felt being inside a woman for the first time. Not at all like when her hand had gripped it tightly before. While it was still tight, maybe even tighter, it seemed to engulf all of it perfectly like we were made for each other. As my rock hard penis moved slowly inside her slippery cunt it seemed to adapt quickly to the gentle fucking movements she caused by the captivating ways she was moving her gorgeous hips.

Soon I discovered the added thrill of withdrawing completely then reinserting completely and going all the way up again. I loved the passionate and controlling look of her being above me but then wanted urgently to satisfy my years of fantasizing and masturbating about this moment, which I had always done while imagining the women of my dreams who were always in the standard missionary position under me.

"No stop! I want to be on top, please!" I said suddenly.

"OK Lover anything you say, but don't let it slip out when we turn over, you feel so good right now and it was such a job to get it all in me. Follow what I do, let me lead so it will stay all the way in, please."

We accomplished this maneuver by holding each other tightly then falling to one side then rolling together to get me on top. Amazingly to me my dick stayed all the way in, and when I was in the previously fantasized position I placed a cupped hand on each of her breasts and squeezed them and played her nipples in between my fingers for a few seconds while she moaned softly.

Then I lost it and drilled her, fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. With her at first softly crying, "fuck me," once then with much louder "Oh's," that came out after each furious stroke. This near rape scene ended quickly when I came to a shuddering climax and collapsed on top of her lovely body while crying my eyes out. At long last, I had actually done it!

"Oh Dear! Aren't you the speedy one!" she said loudly when I stopped moving, oblivious to my tears. "Keep it all the way in, don't let it come out until I tell you!" She commanded, then re-gripped my bum tightly with her legs and somehow managed to get her hands in between us so she could firmly hold my softening penis inside of her with one hand and started to massage my scrotum and balls with the other.

She held me like this for what seemed like at least a minute or two while there was an awesome silence between us that, I thought, was a little awkward in my embarrassing state. Before long I could feel the hardness returning to my cock and she moved the hand that was holding it to pick up that little towel she had brought to the bed. "It's nice that you recover so quickly," she said as she wrapped and sheathed my new hardon in the towel. "OK you can come out now, but do it slowly, very slowly."

I complied and was soon out. " Now turn over and lay on your back with your legs spread wide while I clean you up some." She quickly wiped me then moved herself into the sixty-nine position with her sopping wet cunt over my face while she took my entire penis into her mouth again and began to suck it, only much harder and louder than before. As it started to begin another climax she began to milk it with her lips and fingers while she continued to suck very hard and make loud slurping noises. As I started to cum she forced a greasy finger in my ass and lightly used her teeth to bite around the tip. It was another monster climax, for sure.

Then suddenly she sat upright and turned towards me with a huge smile on her face, which was six inches from my face, and opened her mouth and pointed to her tongue so I could see there was a small amount of semen in there. Swallowing dramatically she laughingly said, "Told you I would swallow it. You taste real good, hope you enjoyed tasting me." Following that she gave me a long French kiss with lots of tongue action going on by both of us, "We taste good, don't we?" She asked, then stood up by the bed while holding the now tightly rolled little towel between her legs.

I nodded in the affirmative, and said, "That's the smallest bikini I've ever seen—looks good on you."

"Honey, that ain't no bikini it's a stopper, 'cause I can tell you filled me up good. Wouldn't do to have your gizz all over the place, would it?" she said as she headed back to the wall basin, adding, "Stay there, I'll be back soon to finish cleaning you up."

When I heard the water running I once again craned my neck to take another look at her. She was sitting on the edge of the basin giving herself a douche using her soapy fingers to scoop water into her and flush herself out. Before long she was back on the bed with another hot wet towel. First doing my face then again scrubbing all around in between my legs and finishing with my dick, which was almost fully erect again by the time she finished. "Man, you come back fast, I could use more of your cock but we're almost out of time and they are strict on that with us girls," adding a moment later, "There you are, somewhat cleaner than when you got here, I think. Feel better now?"

"Yes that was a great party, I'll remember it always, I'm sure." I replied while looking into her sexy green eyes again for what seemed to be the hundredth time that night. "It sure beats jackin' off doesn't it?" She asked then followed with, "You'd better remember me," then. "I'll bet you anything you'll be trying hard to fuck your girl friends silly now, won't you?"