Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissToni
MissToni
448 Followers

I was still horny and wanted Greg's dick, shooing Doug off my now clean cunt. As was the rule once he comes he has to leave us alone. I got up off our now cum stained loveseat and embraced Greg. I put my arms around him like lovers do, stood up on my tiptoes and kissed his lips while Doug slowly left, banished to the guestroom.

"Do you want go upstairs and see what comes up?" I giggled. He nodded and in one motion picked me up and carried me upstairs to my bed locking the door behind us. I wanted that big cock and started to stroke it the minute he laid me down. Wrapped in his strong arms I felt secure with a warm feeling our night wasn't complete.

"Will you spend the night we me?" asking.

"Absolutely," Greg softly said.

"You know my hubby is listening by our door right at this moment." I said.

"Well then lets give him a good show, even if he can only listen," he laughed.

The stroking of his cock must have awakened his libido because it was only seconds before took me into his arms. I love to kiss after sex and he was into pleasing me. Of all my recent lovers, Greg was by far the best kisser and I took advantage. For the next 15 minutes all we did was kiss and touch with my hubby listening intently on the other side of the locked bedroom door. I could hear him moan as he jacked off thinking of what we were up too.

Greg's fingers were now inside my cleaned out but wet pussy and I was stroking his mammoth cock as we kept kissing. Passion turned to lust as I looked at him with a glint in my eyes. He knew what was on my mind I wanted to be on top. I flipped one leg over him and mounted. Once on top I looked down at his six-pack abs realizing what a hunk this guy was. Young and buff, all I could do was drool. His cock was standing straight up in the air just waiting for my juicy cunt to be placed over it to smother. I think we fucked for another hour before we both collapsed and fell asleep.

Now early morning I awoke in my lover's arms, the same place I was when I dosed off a few hours earlier. What a night, I think all told I came six times and my pussy's soreness told me I was right. I slowly arose and walked to the guestroom only to find my hubby fast asleep almost in a fetal position. I walked back giggling sitting down on the toilet to pee. Wiping myself I wondered how much more my husband can take. He was submissive but everyone has their breaking point.

I crept back into bed as Greg woke to my soft kiss on his cheek.

"You were wonderful," I told him.

"You weren't so bad yourself," he shot back, "and I've got a confession to make, I wanted you from the moment our eyes met."

Oh what a romantic I thought. Besides it was a nice line. We cuddled and kissed for awhile before getting up.

"Want to take a shower?" I asked.

"Only if you're taking one with me," he said.

I couldn't have jumped out of bed quicker, racing him to our master bedroom shower. As we got in and started to soap up I washed his cock as he returned the favor by licking my pussy. I was turned on again as he cornered me against the wall and placed his himself into my wet, soapy pussy. All 10 inches of his massive member shot into my now stretched vagina and in only moments my cries of "I'm Cumming, oh my god yes, I'm Cumming!" probably awakened the neighborhood. He then shot his load into me as my hubby stood in the bathroom door helplessly jacking off to us.

As we toweled each other off Greg got dressed as I put on a shear nightie. I walked him downstairs and we stopped at the door and kissed. It was now almost 9:00 AM and I needed sleep. I slipped Greg my cell phone number, kissed him on the cheek and told him to give me a call.

Waiting patiently up in our bedroom was my husband. He was sitting on the bed and I sat down next to him.

"I want you Toni," he said

"I'm too sore, your too small, this belongs to Him now," whispering and pointing to my pussy. I took his head guiding it down to say, "but I'll let you kiss it, suck it, clean it, worship it."

Doug's mind went blank as he smelled my lover's aroma still faintly on my skin and tasted his bitter gift. Not thinking he looked down at the pussy that was once his and softly kissed it.

Both of us knew it would never be the same again, at least not life as it used to be. The narrow path that was taken from loving husband to cuckold hubby was now complete. Looking over at me, my generous, loving husband gave me the present I really wanted. A 24 caret gold ankle bracelet with a heart shaped charm and the inscription that read, 'HOT WIFE.'

MissToni
MissToni
448 Followers
12