Loss to Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything. I want everything with you." I smiled, grinding my growing bulge into his, increasing the friction between our hips. I pushed his t-shirt up and over his arms, throwing it on the floor. With his chest now bare, I attacked his nipples with my mouth. The moment I bit down, his hips bucked up, a hiss escaping his lips.

In a spur of strength, Nick flipped me over, kneeling over my body. He attacked my lips again with renewed vigor, sucking on my tongue. I ran my hands up and down his back, reveling in the hard muscles I felt there, lightly scraping my nails against his skin. With one hand he unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing, slipping each button with excruciatingly slow fingers, all the while his conquest of my mouth continued.

My shirt fell open once the last button was released. Nick stopped kissing me, looking down to admire my body. I was in no way as buff as Nick but I had some nice muscle to me. I was satisfied with my pecs and arms but I could never get the abs that was so sought after. Blame my laziness maybe. With the amount of time Nick stared, I became a little self-conscious about my body.

"I can still remember the day you took your shirt off in from of me. Erotic as fuck." Nick purred, running his tongue across the skin of my chest. My breathing caught in my throat, coming out in short uncontrolled whimpers. I couldn't take it anymore, so close to cumming and he hadn't even laid a hand on my groin.

"Nick, bedroom, now." I breathed out.

"I though you'd never ask." He smirked, grabbing me around my waist and pulling up and off the couch, attaching our lips together once again. I wrapped my legs around him, my arms around his neck, as Nick carried me up the stairs towards his bedroom, all the while not breaking lip contact. Kicking the door open, he carried me in, using the back of his foot to nudge the door shut behind him. He dropped me on the bed, staring down at me with hungry eyes. "You look so perfect."

I blushed, sitting up and moving my fingers towards his belt buckle. "Maybe it's time I finished what I didn't get to the last time." I said, releasing his belt in one swift move. With fingers I was surprised moved with such dexterity, I unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down past his bulge. I looked at the prime specimen set out in front of me, incased within the confines of his boxer briefs. There was no hiding though, the outline of his dick left nothing to the imagination. Nick was big. Around 9" long and about the thickness of a small can; it was a dick I thought only existed in porn. "Holy shit."

Nick smirked, climbing on top of me. His hands did the same, unlocking my pants and pulling them down, revealing my erect and leaking cock, the front of my underwear soaked with precum. Now I wasn't exactly small either but definitely not the monster that Nick was. At a little under 7", I was long but nowhere was I as thick as him. "You're no lightweight either." He said, cupping my balls in his hand.

He rubbed his hand along my dick, through the fabric of my underwear. He circled his finger at the tip, eliciting a moan from my lips. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't realize him moving his face down to my groin. I only realized when I felt the warmth of his breath tickle my dick. His tongue darted out, flicking at the head, tasting my precum that had soaked my underwear. "Sweet." He muttered, diving full on onto my cock, licking and sucking through the fabric. I was speechless, unable to say anything even if I wanted to.

His fingers grabbed the hem of my briefs, inching them downwards, revealing my pubes. Still he continued to remove them, the elastic catching on my dick. With one final pull he dislodged it, my dick slapping back up against my belly. The sight of it set something off in Nick, immediately enveloping me in his mouth. His warmth surrounded my member, feeling like the best thing in the world. I threw my head back in ecstasy, the pleasure coursing through my body sending every nerve fiber firing away.

Nick started out little, taking only a couple of inches of me, his tongue working it way around the head. With each pass he allowed more of me to slip into his mouth. Muscles all over my body were tense, holding back the urge to cum, wanting this to last as long as possible. I almost lost it when my dick touched the back of his throat, the wet tightness surrounding my dick almost too much to bear.

He pulled off, allowing my dick to fall back onto my body. He licked his way from my balls, up the shaft and hovered over the head, teasing it with his tongue. Before I crossed the land of no return, I pulled Nick up to me, capturing his lips with mine. "No way that was your first time." I said, referring to his blowjob skills.

"I guess I'm just a natural." He smirked, kissing me again. While he was busy focusing on my tongue, I flipped him over, straddling his hips. I snaked down his body, grabbing his boxer as I went, pulling them further down his legs. His monster sprang out, looking so much bigger without the fabric cage holding it back.

A bead of precum formed at the tip of his cock, inviting me to have a taste. I used a thumb, rubbing the clear liquid around the head, lubricating the area. I grasped the tool, marveling in its size and girth, intimidated yet aroused by the sight in front of me. I stroked him slowly, pushing and pulling his foreskin over the glans, more beads of nectar forming.

Bringing my lips to his dick, I lapped up the precum, tasting the salty yet sweet essence of Nick. I tentatively wrapped my lips around the head, the narrowest part of his member, widening down the shaft. Nick held his breath while I circled my tongue around his head, coating it is a generous amount of spit. I relaxed my jaw, taking more of him into my mouth. My teeth scraped him a couple times, Nick hissing in response. As he touched the back of my throat, I gagged a little but controlled it, getting my throat to relax.

Finally, I managed to take him down my throat but not a few seconds later did Nick pull out of me. "Sorry, I'm gonna cum if you continue that." He said.

"Good then." I said, about to continue what I was doing but Nick pulled me up to him, denying me.

"No not yet. I said I wanted everything with you." He said. I knew what he meant by that, he wanted us to fuck. I looked down at his monster member, unsure if I could take him at all. Other than my fingers, I haven't had anything else inside me, let alone something that big.

"Uh Nick, it's my first time and..." I said, my voice conveying my nervousness of being penetrated by him.

Nick smiled, pulling me down to him, moving his mouth to my ear. "Don't worry, I'm not going into you. You're entering me." He cooed.

"Wait you're..." I always figured Nick to be a top and me, being the smaller of the two of us would be the bottom.

"You bring out the bottom in me." He whispered and I swear I would have fainted if my blood weren't rushing so much. I always had a thing for muscle bottoms and Nick was offering me a chance to fulfill that fantasy. I was on cloud nine.

Nick twisted to get to his bedside cabinet, opening the drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom. "You sure about this?" I asked.

Nick looked to me with the caring look he always had. "More than anything." He said, kissing me and handing me the lube. I got off him, allowing him to bring his legs up, exposing his pink hole. I coated my fingers with the slippery liquid, circling the entrance, coating it in lube. I cautiously applied pressure with one finger, easily slipping in and past his sphincter. Nick tightened around my finger as I slowly moved it in and out. When I deemed him relaxed enough, I added another finger, repeating the process with two fingers stretching him out. "Drew, I need you now."

The urgency of his tone made me remove my fingers. I grabbed the condom, trying to rip the wrapper off, which was a lot harder with lubed fingers. Nick noticed my difficulty, grabbing the packet and opening it himself. I blushed at how smooth I was as Nick handed me back the now peeled condom.

I put it on, rolling it down my shaft. I applied a liberal amount of lube, spreading it over my dick, afraid that I was going to hurt Nick if I didn't do it right. I lined up the head with the puckered hole, holding there at the entrance. "Ready?" I asked.

Nick nodded, beckoning me to continue. I applied pressure, moving my hips forward, pushing my dickhead against his hungry hole. Nick relaxed against me, allowing me to slip into him. I held still when I felt myself slip past his sphincter, one reason was to let him adjust and another, to prevent myself from shooting my load from the tightness. Slowly, he relaxed around me. I took that as my cue to slide further in.

"Oh god you feel good." Nick cried out, fingers gripping my hands. His dick was rock hard between us, precum dripping off and pooling on his abs. I inched my way in, sliding more and more of me into him. I knew I was all the way in when I felt his balls on my pelvis. I held there, taking deep breaths trying to calm myself. "Move Drew. Please." Nick begged.

I pulled out slowly, feeling as he clenched around me, milking my dick with pleasure I had never experienced before. I pushed back in before my dick popped out, starting a slow pumping rhythm. "Oh fuck." I exclaimed, grabbing his pecs in my hand, squeezing the globes of muscle.

"Faster Drew." Nick commanded. I did as I was told, increasing the speed of my pumping. "Yeah right there. Oh shit that feels good." Nick cried as I hit is prostate. I kept up my thrusts, aiming for the same spot over and over. Nick's eyes were closed in euphoria as I hammered his hole, moans escaping his lips with each thrust. His dick leaked like a broken tap, precum forming a pool in his navel. "Shit I'm gonna cum."

As he said this, he clenched his ass muscles, increasing the pressure around my cock. The pleasure intensified and I felt myself close too. One last thrust in and Nick came, shooting wads of semen upwards. His explosive orgasm shot his load all over, some landing on my chin and even on the headboard of the bed. With the onset of his orgasm, his muscle spasms squeezed my dick, the increased friction coupled with his explosive cumshot, set off my own orgasm.

I unloaded into the condom, shooting more than I thought I could, releasing all the built up tension. I shivered when I was dry, my breathing coming out in pants. I looked at Nick who had a look of complete satisfaction on his face. He smiled at me, his chest heaving from the high of the orgasm. He brought his hand up, wiping off the cum that had gotten on my chin, bringing it to his lips and licking it clean.

I ran my tongue over his body, licking up the leftover pools of cum. Nick pulled me up, planting another kiss on me, tasting himself on my tongue. My arms gave way just then, the strength sapped from my body, dropping myself down onto Nick. My softening dick slipped out of him but I couldn't move to remove the condom. "Geez that was amazing." I said.

"More than amazing. God, that was out of this world. I don't think I came that much before." Nick said, still trying to recover from his orgasm. I reach down, removing the condom and tying it, throwing it in the nearby bin, surprised when it actually went in. I rolled off Nick, lying down beside him as I stared at the ceiling.

"I seem to recall someone saying, and I quote 'I would do the fucking, not the other way around', or was that all a lie?" I smirked, recalling the day that Nick first offered his hand in friendship.

He chuckled, "Well I guess you bring out a different person in me."

I laughed, feeling my eyes drooping, exhausted from the intense session we just had. Nick got up, walking to the bathroom to get a washcloth, returning and wiping up any leftover mess before throwing it back in the bathroom.

He returned to bed, pulling the covers over us and spooning me. I smiled, cuddling into his arms. "You're amazing you know that." Nick whispered into my ear.

"So are you." I said, sighing in content and letting my eyes close, succumbing to sleep, the best sleep I had in a very long time.

12