Lost & Found Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was grinning at me.

"Don't worry, Frankie, I'm safe!" she giggled, "Mom put me on birth control when I was sixteen; after what happened to Sally, she wasn't taking any chances!"

I sagged with relief, and Kat giggled again, touching the tip of my nose with her pink fingertip.

"I wish you'd seen your face! You looked like your puppy'd just died! Oh Frankie, you are so cute!"

I've been called a lot of things, but 'cute' wasn't even in the top 20...

Kat rolled up against my, sliding her hand over my side and down to pat me on the ass.

"I like this room; this is our bedroom from now on, okay Frankie?"

Of course, I agreed; by now I was so besotted with her, if she'd asked me to stroll naked down Serramonte with a bandana tied round my balls and my wing-wang swinging, I'd have done it.

She pulled herself even closer, snuggling down against me, giving a happy little yawn.

"Frankie, you know I love you more than anything, right?" I nodded, and she continued.

"I just want you to know, life doesn't get any better than this for me; I've got a home, with the man I love, who loves me as much as I love him; how could anything possibly be better than this?"

I kissed her the best way I knew how, pulling out all the stops, Kat savouring every second and nuance of our kiss.

"It doesn't get any better, baby; I love you so much it hurts, I have for the longest time, and I still can't believe we're here now!"

Kat smiled, and reached out to get the bedside lamp.

"Hold me all night, Frankie, and make love to me in the morning, okay?" and I grinned and nodded; I had every intention of doing just that!

I woke up early, wondering at the vivid dream I'd had about Kat, wondering what kind of sicko I was, when someone murmured softly. I spun round to see a milky white bare shoulder and a mass of copper curls, and the events of the night before came flooding back. I must have woken her with my sudden start, because she turned around, the covers slipping down to reveal her perfect breasts, her coral pink nipples blazing against the milky-white perfection of her skin.

"Good morning Frankie, I dreamed about you, baby!" she smiled sleepily, "You owe me, baby, come here and pay it off!"