Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overwhelmed to hear my own thoughts and needs being reflected back at me, hearing him say the things I most wanted to hear, and all I could do was kiss him in affirmation, tell him that I wanted these things too, that I was his, always had been, and I wanted him to take me away, make a life with me, any life, as long as he was there with me.

Mark got up, and began gathering his clothes. I asked him where he was going, and he grinned lopsidedly.

"Mum's started waking me with a cup of coffee first thing in the morning; bizarre, I know, it's not like I don't have an alarm, but she wants to play dutiful mother, so..." He grinned again, and flicked his hair out of his eye. "Besides, if I'm not in my bed she's going to come looking for me, you know what she's like, can you imagine the scene if she finds me in here? Believe me, I'd rather stay here and keep you busy all night long, but I think I'd better be there when she comes staggering in; sorry, Tink!"

All the time he was talking he was fondling and touching me, and I had no objections whatsoever to him 'keeping me busy', believe me!

He kissed me soundly, running his hands over me and touching all those places I wanted to be touched, his lips soft and tender against mine.

"Lunch tomorrow, Ok, Tink? And I want another one of those hot kisses, you sexy little elf, you!" he caressed me one last time and headed back to his room, his clothes over his arm and his shoes in his hand.

I thought I'd better have a shower, and I had to cup a hand under myself to stop all the sperm he'd pumped into me pouring out all the way to the bathroom, there was so much; I was amazed one man could fill me so chock-full of spunk, bloody good thing I was on the pill, otherwise I'd have been in real trouble!

+++

When I woke up, I could barely stand, I was so sore; he'd really fucked me to a standstill last night, I had to spend a significant amount of time in the shower rubbing on anaesthetic cream just to alleviate the soreness, and as I examined myself with a mirror, I recalled the remark yesterday about 'Bow-Legged Sally'; it was funny yesterday; today, not so much, not now it was me! Still, I mused, it could be worse, at least I didn't have to ride a bicycle to work...

Gingerly assuring myself I could at least walk properly, I got dressed and made a beeline for the door, dodging mum, checking Mark's room, empty of course, and flying downstairs to run for my bus.

When I walked in the office, as expected, a series of hoots and whistles greeted me, and Doreen winked at me and held up one finger. I shook my head, she held up two. I shook my head again and she grinned, held up three fingers; I shook my head again, and her eyes widened, holding up four fingers. I nodded, and she grinned a wide, happy grin, fanning herself and feigning faintness as she fluttered her eyelids. I laughed and went into my office, took off my coat, and began my day, trying not to check the clock periodically.

On the dot of 12:30, I heard "Yoo-hoo, Oh Julie, someone here to see you!" from Doreen, and there he was, looking as hot as yesterday, no sign on his face of the exertions we'd gone through last night. I called him into my office, and he gathered me in and kissed me lustfully, deeply, seriously, making every part of me tingle and chime, all my buttons lighting up at once; this boy could kiss! As he kissed me, he slid his hands up my skirt to fondle and squeeze my bum again, pulling my panties down past my cheeks so he could slide a finger between my thighs to rub lightly along my slit and lightly graze my rosebud, making me jump and giggle.

"God I want you, tonight, I want you again, as many times as we can, you hear me?" he whispered, and I grinned and nodded, grinding against his cock as he pressed against me. To be honest, I was more than half tempted to lock my office door, yank off my panties, and let him fuck me on my desk, he made me so hot!

"I thought you were taking me to lunch?" I murmured into his ear as he made a determined effort to pull my bum cheeks apart as he grazed on my neck and rubbed against me. He looked at me blankly for a second, and then grinned sheepishly.

"Almost forgot where I was, Tink, I've been walking around all morning with a hard-on, just thinking about you! Yeah, lunch, of course! Chinese?" he asked, smiling.

"Chinese!" I agreed, and so we straightened ourselves up and he led me out of the office, Doreen fluttering her eyelashes at him and saying "Don't wear her out, Stud; we need her back in one piece later!"

I flushed, and even Mark had the grace to blush and look embarrassed, but then he smiled that slow, sweet smile, battened down against the breeze from all those suddenly madly fluttering eyelashes, hugged me close, and took me to lunch.

When he picked me up at 5:30, once again he had to run the gamut of the eyelashes, the lustful looks, the arch comments from Doreen and the others, but he could tell it was all just ragging, they just wanted to see him blush again, and we left to a chorus of 'Be good, now, you naughty boy, give her some rest, she looks exhausted!' and similar comments.

We took our time, loitered around the west end of London, making sure we gave mum enough time to get loaded and pass out, before eventually heading home.

When we got in, sure enough, her coat was thrown over the back of the sofa, the bureau was unlocked, and she was in her room, passed out, the smell of booze heavy in the air.

By this time, we were both giggling like guilty teenagers, not helped by Mark grabbing and squeezing my tits as I peered into mum's room, with me squeezing and rubbing the sizeable bulge in the front of his trousers!

We scurried into my room, closing and wedging the door, just like before, and Mark grabbed me and swung me onto the bed, jumping on next to me to kiss me as his hands slid up my skirt and into my panties, rubbing and caressing my pussy as he fondled and squeezed the cheeks of my arse. I fumbled with his belt, undid it and the waistband of his trousers, unzipping him and groping his cock in one move, feeling him sigh against my lips as my fingers encircled his lovely big cock.

He slid down my panties and yanked them off, undoing the fastening on my skirt and pulling that down as well, leaving me naked from the waist down. I was also busy, pushing his trousers down, unbuttoning his shirt, and basically trying to get him naked without breaking our kiss.

Eventually Mark sat up, pulled off his shirt and tie and pushed his trousers off, levering off his shoes and slipping down his socks, leaving him in just his so tight briefs, his big cock clearly outlined behind the thin fabric.

In the meantime, I'd removed my top and bra, and Mark climbed back onto my bed, pulling himself up to me, sliding his hands around me to probe into the crack of my ass, his fingers brushing my puckered little hole as he slid them around to my pussy lips, spreading my nectar around and making me even more slick and moist, then taking hold of my cheeks and pulling them open to rub and scratch and tease my tight little star itself, making me gasp at such a pleasurably dirty act.

All the while, he was licking and gently biting my nipples, pulling them with his teeth, driving me crazy with his lips, his teeth and tongue, and his probing fingers. Now he rolled me onto my back, licking and sucking my nipples into hard little points, my aureolae puffing up as my nipples erected and throbbed, increasing the sensitivity of my nipples tenfold.

He licked and kissed all the way down my abdomen, licking and teasing my navel, before pulling my thighs apart to gently lick at the apex of my slit. I was electrified; no-one had ever done this to me, although I had seen it done in porn videos on the internet, and wondered at it, if it was as good as the actresses made out; but the reality of having my pussy treated in this way was indescribable.

Mark now moved around to lie between my thighs, pushing them apart and holding them while he lapped at me, long slurping strokes from my tight little star to my rapidly engorging clitoris, taking in everything, the sensations absolutely out of this world. I could feel that warmth in my pussy that told me my labia were swelling up, something Mark evidently appreciated, judging by the way he concentrated on poking his tongue into me, separating my lips with his tongue and probing inside me, driving me crazy by what he was doing to me. He began to focus on my clit, licking gently at the hood, teasing me, while he inserted one, then two fingers into me and gently finger-fucked me as he licked and tickled my clit. The feeling of being eaten-out so well, while being simultaneously frigged was otherworldly, and when he began to circle my tight hole with his damp finger, I nearly shot of the bed. He kept up the pressure on my vulva, licking and squirming his tongue against my clit, and then he slid his finger into my ass as he sucked my clit hard and relentlessly.

I came with a breathless groan, clamping my teeth together to stop myself from screaming, and I felt my juices gush powerfully out of me and over his face, filling his mouth as he sucked and fingered me, his tongue and lips keeping me climaxing strongly, wave after wave of pleasure crashing over me.

Mark finally pulled away from me, kneeling up and pushing down his briefs to let his cock spring free. I wanted to taste him now, after he had eaten me so well, and I curled my legs under me and knelt-up in front of him, tugging his briefs down to his knees, holding and gently squeezing his length, marvelling at the weight of it as I slowly pumped him, sliding the foreskin back to pop the large purple bell-end into view, shiny with his pre-ejaculate, smelling wholesome and masculine. I licked around the whole head, enjoying the taste of him and seeing his eyes close at the sensation, knowing he was enjoying this, then slid my lips over the head, and rubbed my tongue slowly across as I sucked him, feeling him making small, involuntary fucking motions with his hips as he controlled his urge to fuck my mouth as hard as he could.

As I sucked, I squeezed and massaged his large velvety balls, feeling him quiver as he approached orgasm, slowing down to back him down a little, enjoying listening to the small sounds he made as his excitement rose. At last he could hold back no longer.

"Julie, I'm...!" he groaned, and I gave one last hard suck and a pumping squeeze. He groaned as a jet of spunk shot into my mouth but I was ready this time, and caught it with my tongue, then popped him from my mouth to see him come, pumping his cock strongly. It was an impressive sight. His next pulse of spunk shot out of him and hit me in the chin, the next one splashed across my nose and forehead, and the next one hit me squarely in the face, drenching me in his hot sperm. Two more strong jets pulsed out of him, one hit me on the chest, and the last one splattered across my tits, leaving my whole upper torso, face, and neck splashed with his sperm. He was wide-eyed, a big grin on his face as he facialised me, although it was my idea, and my fault, for wanting to see him spunk-up, but it felt good, and his spunk still tasted just as good!

Mark picked up his discarded shirt and mopped my face and body, wiping the spunk off me, while I cleaned and polished his still-hard cock with my tongue of the last trickle of spunk still bubbling from it, before pumping him suggestively. He got the hint immediately, laying me back down and pulling my legs over his arms, spreading me wide as he slowly pushed his bumper-sized cock into my still tender pussy.

The feel of him sliding into me was every bit as marvellous as it had been last night, and I wrapped my hands around his neck to pull him closer as he steadily humped and pumped his cock into me, kissing me as he did so, his lips driving me mad for him even as his cock drove me crazy, period. His hands released my legs, allowing me to plant my feet flat on the bed and gain some purchase as I pumped against him, his hand coming under me to push me up against him, and his finger suddenly sliding into my ass, pumping in time to his cock thrusts, feeling incredible as he penetrated me in two places at once.

My climax this time was as powerful as before, a tsunami of sheer pleasure that rose up and slammed into me, washing away all thought and intelligence, leaving only me behind, loving my man as he loved me, feeling my world narrowed down to the two of us making love with no thought except the pleasure of the moment.

Mark groaned, feeling my pussy tighten around him as I climaxed, the constriction and pulsing of my vagina too much for him, and again he came in hot splashes of sperm, jets of himself spurting into me, heating me up and making me spasm again as another wave of orgasm hit me, sending me drifting, my head spinning with the beauty of it.

Finally, I came down from my own personal high, to see Mark smiling down at me.

"Thought you'd passed out there, Tink!" he whispered, and perhaps I had, but it was a beautiful, mellow haze if I had, and I kissed him avidly when he leaned down to kiss me before slowly backing his still hard cock out of me.

He lay next to me and reached out to slide me closer, hands once again reaching around to fondle and massage my ass cheeks, kissing me as he did so.

"You really like grabbing my ass!" I teased him.

"You fucking bet!" he responded, smiling broadly. "I've been dreaming about getting my hands on you and your tits, and especially your lovely tight little bubble-butt for years, now I'm making up for lost time!"

With that, he slid his hand into the cleft between my cheeks, and gently rubbed my back hole, then slid his finger inside, the sensation making me catch my breath.

He leaned closer to whisper in my ear "I told you yesterday, I want all of you, I want to fuck you in your ass, fill it up with my spunk, just like I promised. Maybe tonight, Tink, if you'll let me!"

I couldn't help but shiver a little in anticipation of him ramming his big cock into my tightest hole, and I knew I wouldn't stop him if that was what he wanted to do to me; I was his now, and if he wanted to fuck me ragged, split me down the middle, I would let him.

I wriggled on his finger, letting him know I was enjoying it, and enjoying kissing him, loving the way he kissed me back, his attention to my body, and when he rolled me onto my front and slid a pillow under my tummy, I wanted him to hammer his cock into me anywhere and any way he liked, because I loved him, and I wanted to feel him in me.

Mark moved over me, kissing and licking the back of my neck, between my shoulder blades, nibbling my earlobes, kissing the side of my face and my lips when I turned to him. I felt him nudging at me, and there was a moment while he adjusted his position, then he slid his cock into me in one long glide, feeling wonderful as he filled me up again, his gasp echoing my hiss of satisfaction as he stretched me to the full.

Mark lowered himself onto his elbows, and slid his hands under me to squeeze my breasts, his fingers rubbing my nipples as he pumped himself into me, his flat stomach making a smacking sound as he impacted against my buttocks with each inward thrust.

My head was spinning with the sheer erotic and sexual charge between us, the man I wanted above all else making love to me, showing me how much he wanted me, and telling me what he needed from me, his words echoing in my mind, invoking images and scenarios that made me thrill throughout and escalated my arousal ever higher.

My hand found my clit, and I rubbed and twirled myself, keeping time with Mark's pounding, surging cock, my orgasm building as he speeded up, until I came again, waves or pleasure making my insides flutter. Mark obviously felt it, and he grunted as my pussy tightened around him, constricting him, milking his cock, and again, his spunk flooded into me, splashes of warmth filling me as my own flood of juices sprayed back against him as he lay rigid above me, his cock flexing inside me as he pumped his sperm into me for the second time that night.

I slumped down, riding the undertow of my climax, my body trembling and shuddering as my nerve-endings fired off in salvoes, making my whole body sensitive to the slightest movement or touch of his skin on mine from this beautiful man-boy making love to me so completely.

Mark reared up and withdrew from me, to lie next to me, his hand motioning me to remain where I was as he moved closer to kiss me and run his hand over me, from the nape of my neck to the puckered star inside my bum cleft, his fingers tracing a warm line all the way down my back and into my rear passage, where he slowly rubbed and dampened me with my own juices from my swollen pussy, stretching my tightest hole with first one finger and then slipping another in, loosening and relaxing me, so he could do what he had promised he would do. Mark wanted to bugger me, and I wanted him to, I wanted him to take all I had, make me completely his, fuck me in every possible way, so that he would know, and believe, I was his.

He moved over me again, his finger still working inside my ass, kissing my back, licking and nibbling the small of my back, my skin prickling up in Goosebumps where his soft lips grazed on me. His lips moved further down, kissing and nibbling in the cleft between my cheeks, his tongue warm and wet in my crack as he lapped and licked. He gently pulled my cheeks apart, and licked lightly, wetly, at my back hole. His probing tongue slipped into and around my asshole, moistening me, feeling exquisite as he gently speared it into me, rimming me expertly, making me wriggle and shudder with longing.

His tongue-thrusts into me became more urgent, his tongue stiffening as he used it to loosen me further, his saliva lubricating me for what he was going to do next.

"Help me here, baby, hold yourself apart, if this is what you want to do. If you don't want to do this, we won't, if you need more time or anything...!" he whispered, and I loved him for it, he was telling me this was something he would only do if I wanted to do it too.

"No Mark, I want this, show me, please...!" I asked him, and he pulled my cheeks apart and asked me to hold them like that.

He leaned forward and slid his cock into my pussy again, lubricating himself further, then withdrew, and I felt him pressing against my asshole, the pressure getting stronger as he pushed slightly harder, my hole stretching and trying to accommodate him. The pain was immense, almost like the pain when he'd first penetrated me, but this went on and on, as he tried to push himself past my ring.

Suddenly, his head popped in, and he began to push forward. My eyes snapped open, tears welling up with the pain, and it was suddenly hard to breathe as he kept sliding more of himself into me.

"Slowly, please babe, slower!" I begged him, and he stopped instantly, leaning down to whisper in my ear;

"I can stop, we don't need to do this, I can wait, this is hurting you too much, I can tell!"

But I wasn't about to stop now; my man wanted this, and I wanted it for him, and I wanted to see if I could do this; I had the feeling that I was going to be doing this a lot!

He slid in slowly, inexorably, until he bottomed out (no pun intended!), his cock fully buried deep in my ass, and stopped, giving me time to feel and get used to this thing that was jammed in my backside.

Mark's hands slid under my ribcage and up, to cup and squeeze my breasts, the feel of his hands on me comforting and reassuring. He began to slowly back out of me, the sensation of him sliding out much less painful, and the start of something else, something much more pleasurable. He backed out nearly all the way, and slid back in again, and this time it was just pleasure, the feel of my boy fucking me in this new, dirty, depraved, exciting way a huge turn-on. My ass twitched with the sensation, something he felt, making him lean down and ask me "You like that, yes, Jules?" and I could only nod, and beg him "harder, Mark, do me harder, please!"