Lost in Eros 3: The Return 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tascha stood there for a moment, watching Jerri getting fucked as well as the guys watching Jerri getting fucked. She was never one for the passive approach, but she was really trying to get into the spirit of the "wearing the red" business. Fortunately, the guy in the outside side on the far side of the booth noticed Tascha standing there and gestured for her to come closer. She was happy that this place and the particular role she was playing left her without the option to refuse. Tascha set her towels on top of Jerri's stack and stepped over to the young man who had beckoned her.

As soon as she got there, he slipped his left arm around her legs and ran his right up the front of her, under her tunic. She shifted her weight and parted her legs a bit so his fingers could get in and stroke her very wet pussy lips. His fingertips parted her lips and delved up into her pussy as his thumb brushed her clit. Tascha sighed and shuddered there standing over him. The guy grinned up at her and said, "How would you like some of that?"

"Yes, please, sir," Tascha said emphatically.

The young man released her and promptly got up out of the booth, careful to avoid jostling the man who was driving so intently into Jerri from behind. Tascha quickly stepped to the side and leaned forward against the place where the two booths came together. She pushed her butt out behind her and waited, the model of an obedient and willing novitiate, she thought. Her partner didn't keep her waiting, but took his hard cock in hand and pushed it down between her lips. Tascha shuddered again as she felt the fat head pushing into her waiting pussy. She gasped and moaned as he pushed into her. He held on to her waist as he filled her up as far as he could, and then began to fuck her steadily. She shoved back on him with each thrust, loving the feeling of him moving inside her and his balls slapping against her clit. Tascha wanted his cum inside her. She wanted to be used as the means of his carnal pleasure. She found herself grunting as she met each of his thrusts. She was grinning and nodding, quietly repeating, "Yes! Yes!" as she felt him coming, filling her pussy. As he pulled out of her, Tascha looked over her shoulder and said, "Thank you, sir."

Of course, by the time he had moved away, one of the young man's companions had gotten out of the booth and was ready to push himself up into Tascha's willing pussy. She felt cum running down the inside of her thighs as she shoved back on this new prick. With a happy smile on her face, Tascha fucked back on the cock inside her, reveling in feeling him slide in and out of her slippery, tight embrace. When this one came inside her, she made sure to thank him with a proper "sir", perfectly aware of how unlike her normal self this all was. By now, of course, she was extremely turned on. So, when the third guy slipped into her messy cunt, Tascha gave herself up to a long, shaking orgasm. The man behind her just kept fucking in and out of her as she trembled and moaned, intent on his own need. She came again and again. When he added his cum to that of his partners' inside Tascha, she was only barely able to thank the third young man.

As Tascha sagged against the side of the booths and tried to regain her balance, she noticed that Jerri was now being screwed by a second man, and there was only one guy left sitting in the booth. Tascha would have happily let this last fellow fuck her, but he was too intent on watching Jerri and his friend screwing. Taking the moment to collect herself, Tascha smiled as she watched the masturbating guy's cock erupt in a long stream of cum that splattered over his belly and up to his chest. Moving over quickly, Tascha smiled at him, said, "Please, sir, allow me," and promptly began to lick and suck up every bit of the sticky, sweet stuff she could find. She ended by sucking some from the head of his cock and giving it a tender kiss. Tascha grinned, "Thank you, sir."

She handed the young man a towel, and then used one on herself, wiping up some of the mess that had been made in her pussy and down her legs. Of course, she also took the opportunity to slurp down some of the yummy stuff. Then, when the man fucking Jerri finally pulled away from her, Tascha quickly caught hold of his cock and pulled him toward her. Tascha leaned in and took his slippery, cummy organ into her mouth and proceeded to suck any remaining jizz from him and then to lick and clean him thoroughly. When she had released the man and thanked him ("sir"), she saw Jerri smiling down at her.

"See?" the blonde said. "Fun!"

"Indeed," Tascha nodded. She reached out to catch hold of Jerri's long leg and tugged her closer, saying, "Now, let me clean you up."

Jerri laughed and said, "No, that's not allowed. We have to be told to play with each other."

Tascha noticed then that the six men they had serviced had all wandered off.

Jerri leaned down and kissed her, and said, "Thank you, though. Maybe we can get together another time. Right now, though, we better get back to work."

Jerri led Tascha on to the next room on their rounds. This was an emerald hued chamber with multiple pools arranged in tiers connected by short waterfalls. The two towel girls moved about the relatively dry walkways, but had no takers either for their towels or for any other liberties. The third room was actually an indoor swimming pool, where they managed to pass out all but a few of their towels and were subjected to quite a bit of casual groping. The final room of the circuit was a traditional steam room, though this one had two women who were intent upon getting fucked by as many men as they could. Though Tascha thought she and Jerri could have a lot of fun here, duty called so they distributed their last few towels, and returned to the laundry room where Steve promptly gave them each a fresh stack.

They repeated the circuit of four watery rooms five times. Though most of the time they were just moving about delivering towels, the guests certainly had no problem with fondling them or with asking for special attention. Tascha's gentle suggestions certainly helped increase the amount of mischief they got into. By the time they got back to the sauna the second time, the little gangbangs had about worn down, so Tascha managed to volunteer Jerri and herself to help the two women clean up. The towel girls diligently licked and sucked up all the cum they could get from the two well-used pussies, making the two women come several times in the process. Over the course of that long shift as a towel girl, Tascha gave an additional dozen blow jobs, got fucked by another four men in passing, and even got pulled into a little orgy with Jerri. This last resulted in Tascha getting the chance to get her hands (and mouth) on her towel-partner's hot body. A female guest sat on Jerri's face as Tascha knelt down between the blonde's long legs and lapped at her sweet pussy and clit, all while a male guest fucked Tascha's pussy, and then her ass, from behind.

By the time they returned to Steve, they were both in need of a shower and a break. Steve announced they could have both, saying, "Tascha, your six hours are up. Hit the showers both of you."

Together they went down to Mavin's locker room, where they dropped off their very soiled red tunics and enjoyed the shower. Tascha leaned back against the wall there as water poured over her naked body and Jerri knelt in front of her licking her to a wonderful orgasm. Afterward, as they went back out to the locker room proper, Tascha said, "I have to go meet my friends. You'd like them, and they'd love you. You should come with me."

"Thanks, Tascha, but I'm going to take another shift," Jerri said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I can see why you like it," Tascha smiled. "But I'm going to try being a guest for a while."

After a long kiss, the two women parted with a promise to play next time they had the opportunity. Leaving her clothes in her locker, Tascha almost skipped out to the lobby, where she saw that everyone but Nicole was already waiting.

"Nicole was the last one to get an assignment," Shelonda explained. Tascha noticed that everyone else had also decided to leave their clothing behind for now.

Tascha was eager to find out what everyone else had been doing, and particularly wanted to tell Don all about her adventures as a towel girl, but they had already decided to wait to share until everyone was back. Fortunately, Nicole hurried into the lobby in short order, wearing nothing but a happy grin. Amy suggested they go into the banquet room to have a bite to eat while they each reported in. She led the way up a short stairwell and through an enormous pair of doors into a cavernous hall where long buffet tables were heaped with every kind of fruit that Tascha had ever heard of. When they each had gotten themselves a plate of fruit and a glass of water, they gathered around a table near one of the big room's corners.

"Since you were the first one called, Amy, I think you should go first," Don said with a smile.

"OK," she said as she finished chewing and swallowing a big, juicy piece of orange. "Well, I was actually assigned here. I was supposed to just patrol around in here and collect people's dirty plates and fruit peels. I thought I was just going to spend six hours as a busboy, but the people kept copping feels, which got me all worked up. I started to hang around a bit closer to occupied tables, and eventually this one guy who'd been watching me for a while, pushed his chair back, grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him. He doesn't say anything at all, but just pulls me down. Naturally, I dropped to my knees and started going down on him. I thought he was about to blow, but he pushes me away and then grabs me by the waist and sits me on the edge of the table in front of him. I thought the table would flip over or something, but they're really sturdy. Anyway, he just shoves my legs apart and starts fucking me while his buddies cheer us on. I was squeezing my tits and really getting into it, then he pulls out and shoots his cum all over my front. I thought, 'Oh great, now I've got to go get a fresh tunic.' But before I could get off the table, another one of the guys at the table gets between my legs and gets busy. He does the same thing as his buddy, cums all over my front. Before I know it, they're taking turns fucking me and coming all over my front. I had cum all over my tunic, my face and in my hair by the time they were all done. I had to go back down to the showers and get cleaned up. Somehow this kind of thing happened over and over again."

"'Somehow'," Don nodded.

"Yes," Amy nodded. "It's quite odd, but for some reason guys kept coming all over my tits, so I had to keep going and getting fresh tunics. It was exhausting," she grinned.

Victor only said that he'd been assigned to carry platters of fruit around to offer the guests in several of the various play rooms higher in the building. He admitted that some of the ladies had difficulty keeping their hands to themselves, and more than one had asked him to provide a bit of assistance of an intimate nature. Everyone found Victor's laconic story dissatisfying, but also realized it wasn't going to help much to pester him for more information.

Tascha tried to make up for Victor's brief account, by giving as many details as she could as to her towel girl duties. As she expected, Don was particularly interested to hear everything.

Don explained that he had been assigned the job of runner for the special requests department. "Whenever someone needs a particular prop or toy, or some lube, they – somehow – let the SRD know, and they send a red-tunic running over with it. Fortunately, they also gave me little notes with directions, or I would have gotten hopelessly lost. Most of the time, I didn't get to have any real fun, though I saw some wild stuff going on."

"Most of the time?" Tascha asked, having noticed that this implied Don had gotten some real fun in along the way.

"Well, I did get held up for some time, with this one couple of women in a private room. They had ordered a strap on dildo. They had some trouble getting it into position, and I was helping them with it. As I was cinching the strap on into place on the one woman, the other noticed that I came equipped with my own 'strap on.' She started playing with it while I was helping her friend. Soon I was providing a second cock for them. They tried every combination and position they could think of, then put the strap on the other woman and started all over again."

"Oh, you poor thing," Tascha chuckled.

"That wasn't the wildest thing, though," Don smiled. "A bit after that long mission, I was sent with a tube of lube to a room where a woman was directing some of her friends in acting out the sex scene she had in mind. When I got there, she had one of the women suck on me until I was hard, which didn't take long at all. Then she had the woman lube me up, and then lube up the ass of a guy who was busy fucking another woman. So, then I was told to get behind that guy and fuck him from behind. So, there I was screwing this guy's ass while he fucked this woman. It was pretty intense, I admit."

"Anything else happen there?" Tascha asked mischievously.

"Not like you're thinking," Don laughed. "After the guy came – and he came a lot – the director woman had me fuck each of the other people in the room in the ass too: three women and two other guys."

"And the director?"

"Nope. While I was there I didn't see her have any sex at all."

Shelonda was next and explained that she had been Tascha's counterpart, picking up discarded towels from a different part of the Temple. "I was bending over all the time, and people kept squeezing my butt and playing with me. I liked it at first, but I got really horny very quickly. Fortunately, a guy stopped and started fucking me. I was really getting into it, and soon a bunch of guys and a woman were all over me." Shelonda provided all the details requested, but by now it was clear that everyone was getting frisky enough that they would need to go find a room to enjoy or start playing right there in the banquet room.

Fortunately, Nicole didn't have anything much different to report than the others. She had been assigned the job of masseuse's assistant: fetching miscellaneous supplies, helping guests off the table after they were thoroughly relaxed, assisting with making sure everyone had a happy ending, etc. Of course, she'd had a wonderful time, and seemed to have actually done less work than anyone else.

Then they had to decide where to start their free exploration of the Temple of Venus & Aphrodite. "I have to admit," Tascha volunteered, "that I'd like to see what an orgy that's been going on for seven years looks like."

"And I'd like to check out that 'dark room' whatever that is," Don added.

"A bit of an orgy sounds good to me," Amy said with a grin.

Tascha took Don's hand as they headed for the door, and said, "Then we'll check out the dark room."

The main orgy room was easy to find. It took up almost the entire fourth floor. There were copious cushions scattered all over the floor, which had soft, luxurious carpeting anyway. Chairs, couches, loveseats, chaise lounges, day beds, and ottomans were abundantly available. Here and there steps led up or down to slightly different levels. Everywhere, though, there were naked bodies pleasuring each other.

"Fun!" Amy declared. Everyone agreed with her and immediately started looking for places to join in. Amy took Victor by the big hand and led him into the orgy. From where she was Tascha saw Amy dropping to her knees in front of Victor, eagerly taking his big cock into her mouth.

Tascha grabbed Don by the arm, pulled him in the direction of Amy and Victor, and pulled him with her down to the floor. The knelt facing each other as they kissed. Don's hands moved greedily over her back, finding their way down to her ass and squeezing it tightly. Tascha laughed happily as Don's mouth descended on her neck and her hand wrapped around his already stiff cock. Then Shelonda and Nicole joined them, one on either side, Shelonda on Tascha's right, and Nicole on her left. The two black girls proceeded to kiss and caress Don and Tascha everywhere they could reach. Shelonda's right hand slipped in between Tascha and Don and found its way down to Tascha's crotch. Soon Tascha felt fingers slipping up inside her and brushing over her clit. Don was still kissing, sucking and biting at her neck, Nicole was pinching her nipple, Don was squeezing her ass, and Shelonda was fucking her fingers in and out, pressing her hand against Tascha's clit, and Tascha... Then Tascha was coming hard, gasping, shaking and moaning between her friends.

Those friends gently laid her down on the floor, and then Don was between her legs, slipping his hard cock up inside her ready pussy. Tascha smiled up at him and pulled him deeper into her best embrace. "Fuck me, love," she said. "Fill me up with your cum."

Don leaned down and kissed her. It was just a peck at first, but became a long, passionate, fiery kiss as he moved in and out of her there among the other naked bodies. For a while it was just the two of them, alone on the edge of a sea of writhing, gasping, grunting people. They were part of the orgy that had gone on for seven years, but for now it was just the two of them making quiet intense love. Don gave her another sweet, slow orgasm before she felt him pressing more urgently into her. Then he was thrusting hard as he pumped and pumped his cum into her pussy just as she'd asked. He trembled in her arms and buried his face in her shoulder. Tascha held him close to her and caressed his back and held his head to her. They lay like that for several long, sweet moments sharing their loving intimacy.

Then, they became aware of their surroundings. First there were the now familiar sounds of Shelonda and Nicole enjoying themselves fully, and then there were the hands that were moving over their bodies. Tascha felt a hand slipping up along the length of her leg and another that brushed against her hand where it lay on Don's back.

Don raised his head to look around, only to have a young woman with straight brown hair and startling white teeth pull his head back so she could lean over his shoulder and give him a long, passionate kiss. When she finally let him go, Don laughed and said, "Well, it's nice to meet you too."

"Hi, I'm Brandi," the woman grinned back at Don and then down at Tascha. "Mind if I cut in?"

Neither Tascha nor Don were sure who she was asking, but when they didn't object, Brandi assumed they didn't mind, and said, "Great!" She then wormed her way in front of Don to lower her mouth to Tascha's. Suddenly Tascha was kissing this beautiful, aggressive new woman, whose hand was already moving across to cup Tascha's tit firmly. Tascha found herself reaching up to hold Brandi's head in place so she would keep kissing her. As Don pulled away, Tascha murmured her disappointment but continued to kiss Brandi. She was happy to feel Brandi's fingers moving down over her belly and then slipping between Tascha's legs where they found Don and Tascha's mingled juices spilling out. Without hesitating, Brandi pushed her fingers and a healthy helping of those juices up into Tascha, who arched her back and moaned into her new lover's mouth.

Tascha was still lying on her back, with Brandi kneeling over her almost perpendicularly to Tascha's left, kissing her Tascha and reaching down to finger Tascha's pussy. This left Tascha's right breast exposed, and someone got his or her mouth in there and fastened upon Tascha's erect nipple. As this mysterious new mouth sucked and pulled on Tascha's tit, Tascha felt this person, who she was now sure was a woman, caressing her ass, and then sliding her hand around to join Brandi's in playing with her. Two more fingers pushed up into Tascha's pussy, and Tascha began to moan around Brandi's tongue. When those second two fingers pulled out of her Brandi worked a third of her fingers into Tascha, and then the mystery woman pushed her slippery two fingers slowly up Tascha's ass. This pushed Tascha over the edge, and she began to shake and cry out with an intense, long orgasm.