Lost in the Light Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a great and powerful man." He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I ask only obedience."

"I will obey." She whimpered. "Please make it stop, the itching and the burning."

"I will, my pet." He proclaimed grandly and resumed his pacing around her. "But first I need to understand the malady. Is there anything you haven't mentioned? Think back... way back to your homeland." He wanted to give his serum time to take effect. This person was a construct, an artificial creature and one of his own making. Yet despite his skill even transferring memories would take time.

"There is a curse." She finally admitted. "I remember it now." The Mischevious was starting to breathe heavily from a fever inside her. "The elixir... it heightens our... senses... We turn violent and reckless over time, unless we quench our inner fires... with sex." The last comment was almost a whisper. She wasn't reluctant to talk about this topic, but recalling the memories was also bringing back memories of sensations, and her body was reacting to them. Already her legs were dripping with moisture originating from her cunt. They were very vivid memories.

"Very interesting. I see how it all relates now." Siles smirked and ran his fingernails lightly down her bare sweaty back. Her breath caught in her throat and escaped in brief flutters from his touch. "My, you are sensitive." He chuckled. "What happens if you do not quench this fire?"

"I don't know. There's usually someone willing." She gasped. "And if not we take them by force." Siles' left hand lifted to her breasts and squeezed one. She let out a long ecstatic moan as his fingers cupped the flesh in his palm. He massaged and kneaded her pert breasts and she moaned louder and louder as the breath caught in her lungs. Very quickly her excitement grew until she was about to peak, but then the fondling stopped.

"But my dear, these wards are suppressing that curse as well as the heightened senses. You shouldn't be craving it so badly." Siles pinched her nipple harshly and pulled until it sprang free. The sound the Zecarin elf made was an odd squeal of half pleasure and half pain.

"I like, being interrogated." She whimpered. "It makes me hot." Siles chuckled and walked around her until he disappeared from her vision.

"Sadly, I have no interests in Zecarin women." Siles sighed. "But I am interested in seeing what happens when you are denied what you crave. He reached up and rubbed a greasy finger across a line in the glowing diagram painted on the back wall. It smudged the line and broke it. The glow stopped immediately, and the array went back to being a dark stain on the wood. The Mischevious shuddered, her whole body started to tremble as the effect was immediate. "There are five of these. They are very powerful." Siles continued as he walked around to a similar ward on the side. He smudged out the same line on this one and the glyph was similarly broken. "Tell me, how exactly is your lust sated? With a simple kiss? With a finger in your cunt, or their tongue buried in your twat?" he turned around and rubbed out the line on the floor ward with his shoe. The Mischevious had started panting heavily and sweat was dripping down her legs to the floor. Siles watched her drip, but her skin wasn't producing that much sweat. Her sex was so wet it was pouring from her silvery bush and down her legs.

"Or does it take something more substantial? A man's cock perhaps?" He walked into her field of view and watched as her eyes went immediately to his crotch. "Oh? You want this do you?" Siles undid his belt and let his portly belly emerge from the cloth to part his robe. Her red eyes were transfixed on his manhood even hidden inside his underpants. "But what do I get out of it?" He whined as if he had been grievously inconvenienced.

"I won't rip out your throat and feed it to you first. Death can make your cock just as stiff as my tongue can." She snarled through her teeth at him. The subservient creature had been immediately overpowered by the dormant, now released monster lurking inside. Her violence was so overwhelming it even made the smug fat man afraid for a brief moment. She lurched forward suddenly and fought against the chains. They were thick wrought iron, and very strong. Her flailing about only bruised her skin and made a lot of racket.

"I see. That was quick." Siles recovered and reached the opposite wall with another active spell ward. He rubbed it out, canceling its power, and watched the immediate effect as his prisoner whimpered in pain and sagged in her chains. There was still one left, the ward on the ceiling, but he wasn't sure about canceling it out just yet. Her pained whimpers were turning to seething hisses of aggression. She jerked suddenly against the chains again trying to free herself. The Zecarin fought and thrashed and screamed in bloody rage. And Siles just stood and watched in amusement. "Truly remarkable. But never fear, in order to determine how this curse works, I'll need to set our count to zero..."

"GRRAH!" She roared at him and her hands jerked against the chains for his throat. They still held her tight but the sudden surge in ferocity made Siles stumbled backwards against the wall, well out of reach of those sharp nails of hers. "Give it to me now human! I'll rip off your face and drink all your blood if you don't!"

"My, my, aren't we feisty... rrar." Siles mocked her and batted a sweaty, meaty fist at her like a cat would a ball of yarn. "Oh, the sacrifices I go through in the name of science." He sighed in a feigned hurt tone as he let his underpants fall to the ground. His penis was limp between his legs, overshadowed by his protruding girth. Yet his fingers knew where to find it and caress it to life. His captive hissed at him as she tried to crane her neck around to glare, and to observe. One hand stroked his member and the other went to her toned ass and caressed its way down the back of her thighs. Unlike earlier, the frenzied woman wasn't as receptive to his touch now. His fingers came away drenched as they rounded the curves of her thigh to her wet pussy. He considered them for a moment before plunging two of them into her folds. She hissed sharply at the intrusion but other than that seemed to be ignoring him. Pumping them in and out didn't seem to do much for her mood, and only made his hand drenched in her juices.

"So much for the two finger theory," Siles smirked as he pulled them out soaking wet. "Let's try the one finger theory." With that, he pushed his wet fat stubby index finger into her anus. It slid in easily after meeting initial resistance. He wiggled it around, and watched the back of her head toss about, but she wouldn't make any sounds. By then his cock was throbbing in his hands and ready for the main course. But he wasn't sure this was a failure. He pushed a second finger into her tight hole and she threw her head back in a soundless gasp. Her hands were clenching tight, and every muscle in her back and shoulders was tensing up, but not fighting against him. In and out he slid them from her well lubricated hole, and it seemed to pacify her to a certain extent. It wasn't long before she started to whimper in pleasure at the same pace of his fingers entering her anus.

"You seem to like this, but will it quench your fire?" He leaned in to whisper.

"It feels so good," she panted. "I need it inside me, in my cunt."

"Let us plunge our sword into the belly of this fiend." He announced dramatically as he pressed his short manhood against her petite form. Drenched labial folds welcomed the intruder almost immediately and The Mischevious let out a long pleasurable sigh. Like water on a fire it seemed to douse her ire almost immediately. She bucked backwards against his short member, wishing it would bury itself deeper inside of her. But her actions were only instinctual now, all reason was pushed aside, as she was finally getting what her body so badly craved. His pet did most of the work for him with her swaying and bucking back and forth. All that Siles had to do was lean back so his gut cleared her toned ass as it slammed and ground against his cock.

Grabbing a fist full of her sweaty blue hair, he pulled her head back, eliciting a moan of approval as he held on against her wild thrusting. Secure in his position, Siles reached up and rubbed out the key line in the last array. "And, now, let the real test begin."

The ward broke, the glow faded, and The Mischevious let loose a howl of carnal pleasure as the last seal broke. Siles' cock buried itself inside her soaked pussy and filled it at that last intense moment with a huge spurt of his hot semen.

*****

She woke with a shout. Strong arms grabbed her, but held her calmly. Instinct took over for a moment and she dug her nails into his wrists. But upon hearing his yelp of pain, and recognizing his voice, she let go immediately.

"I'm so sorry!" she protested and reached out for him in the black of night.

"Are you okay? You had a bad dream?" Wolfe asked concerned. Her hands found his face and his wiry stubble filled cheeks. She pressed her forehead to his.

"Yes... I need a moment." She said unsure of herself. Her fingers caressed his cheeks as she caught her breath from the fright.

"Umm..." Wolfe protested the unusual affection. Something had changed, and he could sense it in her. It was as if she was making up her mind about something, but all she could do is sit there in bed caressing his face like this.

"Shhh.." she quieted him. "Let me have this one moment. Let me pretend it is real." She whispered softly. Those words sent chills down his spine, and all the muscles in his back tensed at once. "Yes, this is real. You are real. Thank the gods." Her voice never rose above a soft whisper, but there was a monumental amount of restrained emotions all trying to get out at once. "I remember so much more... I'm not sure what happened. I'm still trying to sort out what is real and what was a dream. It's very confusing."

"Uh huh..." Wolfe calmly took her hands in his and pulled them away. "Excuse me one moment." He said as he crawled from their bed and went to the desk. After some shuffling in the dark, the door to their room creaked open letting in lamplight from the hallway. She could see the silhouette of his naked body reaching something up into the hall. When his arm came back in, he was holding a tiny lit oil lamp. The light was enough to see the shapes of the room in, and it made her eyes uncomfortably painful.

"I used to have nightmares," Wolfe started. "Sometimes there were so bad, I would wake up and couldn't tell reality from dream. So I would light a candle and stare at it until I could." He set the small lamp on the desk and crawled back into bed beside her.

"Now then," He started to say as he got comfortable. "Tell me about this..." he was cut off by her kiss. Soft and sensual, her lips were on his and her fingers had found their way to the back of his head. Wolfe balked at first, but this wasn't a seduction, at least not yet. So he closed his eyes and let her continue. She just kissed him softly. It seemed like hours to Wolfe as he kept waiting for the next step to happen. When it didn't come he pulled away, and pushed her back gently.

"I can't imagine what you're going through," he said in a hushed voice that hinted at sternness. "But this can't go any further. Your feelings are jumbled, and I wouldn't be taking very good care of you if I let this happen without you being wholly yourself."

She didn't respond.

"Take some time with your new memories. When you're ready, I'd like to hear about them." Wolfe said as he rose from the bed. "Tonight I think you should have some privacy to think. We'll see what comes tomorrow."

With that said he left the room with his acolyte's robe and it closed behind him. The Mischevious was alone in her room with her candle. Slowly her head lifted back down to the pillow on her bed, her gaze never left the candle. It was her companion until her eyes closed of their own accord and sleep reclaimed her.

Wolfe prowled the night halls. Resisting the elf's temptation had his senses on edge. Even though he was in complete control of his urges, it still electrified his being to have been seduced so subtly. If she was doing this on purpose, she was very good. If not, there was an undercurrent of powerful emotions and feelings within her that was going to be trouble if they were focused onto a single target... like him.

The hallway ended at the great chapel. Wolfe pushed the doors open quietly and closed them just as quietly once inside. He recognized the back of Mero's head kneeling in prayer with The Father. He should pay his respects and meditate with them, but he suddenly felt the urge to run laps around the compound.

So in the dark of night that's just what he did.

*****

The morning came and Wolfe fetched his charge and brought her to the courtyard. The practice area was a dirt and sand area marked off from the stone walkways and manicured grass. It was here that he led her.

"Today, we're going to get some exercise. You mentioned you remembered something of learning to fight. Today we're going to see if your arms have remembered what they learned." He picked up a curved stick in the shape of a sword and tossed it to her. "Swordplay is first. Let me see what you have. We'll start slow..." He backed up and turned to face her. From the back of his belt he pulled two short straight sticks and brought them before him like knives in a downward grip.

The Mischevious looked at him curiously, but her hands fell into a natural grip on the weapon without her knowing. Wolfe recognized it and lunged to strike at her face. With a shout of surprise she fell backwards but the sword came up on its own and blocked his strike by hitting his wrists.

"Very good," Wolfe chuckled, "glad to see you remember this much. Now you come at m..." He didn't finish before she swung at his head. He ducked in time and backed away to avoid a second strike for his face. Seems she caught on quickly, and her strikes weren't half bad. If she was truly herself they would have more effort behind them, but he could read her conflict in the pause she took before each strike. It made her easy to read, but her natural speed didn't give him long to think about it. Her Zecarin abilities were making up for her lack of commitment.

Back and forth they sparred across the courtyard again and again. He would strike, she would parry, then she would counter attack and he would retreat. This went on again and again, each pass was quicker more forceful, and with louder grunts of exertion. Every now and then she would score a hit and laugh, or he would and scoff back at her. It was becoming almost an enjoyable exercise.

A few hours later, they were sweaty and panting with a few bruises. Routine went on around them with only a few that paused to see what was going on.

"Had enough?" Wolfe asked and rubbed a quickly forming welt on the side of his neck where she had gotten him good.

"I'm just getting started..." The Zecarin breathed huskily at him amid pants. The tone of her voice made him wary. She was improving in leaps and bounds, even though he was restraining himself. If they continued, he had no doubt they'd be right were they left off that fateful day not long ago. Wolfe reflected on that -- wasn't that his goal?

"Let's make a wager, just to make it interesting." She said coyly and let the sleeves of her robe fall back down into place as she pulled the cowl over her head. She hid in the shadow of her garment and stared at him from under the hood.

An unsolicited shiver of excitement ran up Wolfe's spine. By hiding in her garment, he couldn't read the tension in her muscles. This trick was not something a student would know -- only a veteran or arms master.

"Umm, what did you have in mind?" he said and stretched his legs a bit.

"If I knock you down, you stay with me again tonight. All... night... long..." She said and brought her sword up before her in a defensive stance. Wolfe hadn't seen that posture before, something new was going on.

"And if I win?" He replied as he cocked his head to one side.

"I'll tell you a secret," she whispered from her shade. That made the shiver crawl back up his spine and into his head. There was definitely something more coherent about her now. There was a game here she was playing, but how long had she been playing it? Wolfe now found himself in a very uncomfortable position, how much of his façade still needed to be maintained, and how dangerous was she now that she was more herself again?

Wolfe brought his practice knives up before him with his left hand leading. The Mischevious started to circle him but kept her stance solid as she moved -- something else that made Wolfe nervous. The spear was his best weapon, but to be part of the Huanguard he needed to master the sword, the knife, and the fist. It was a foolish choice to engage her with his weaker weapon. If she regained her former ability, or worse went berserk again... Wolfe stopped thinking about it -- his fear was betraying him.

He saw the curl of her lip in a smirk from under that hood -- it was the first sign he had that she was about to attack before she flew at him. As that weapon came at him with inhuman speed he let go of his knives and grabbed both the weapon and the wielder as they came. In one fluid motion, Wolfe used the Elf's momentum to fling her over his shoulder, as her attack suddenly became her undoing. She landed with a loud thud onto her back and the wind was knocked from her lungs. Gasping for breath, she tried to roll onto her side but was saddled by her opponent and the imaginary blade of her practice weapon was against her throat.

"Catch your breath, we aren't going anywhere." Wolfe said calmly and settled in to get comfortable. Her heaving chest was squeezed between his thighs as he let his weight down onto her solar plexus. It made her recover that more difficult. "Now, I would have a maimed hand by now, from grabbing your blade, but you would be dead or captured depending on my mood. So lesson one: expect nothing, expect anything." The Mischevious nodded in acknowledgement but was still gasping for breath. "Now, what is this secret you mentioned?" He said with arms folded over his chest. Unable to move, much lest resist she motioned him closer with her pinned hand. Wolfe tilted his head coyly, but it got another sign to come closer. "If you think I'm getting close to you after that lesson I just gave you, you're wrong. You'll bite my ear off or something" He snorted.

The Mischevious looked up at him and pouted in the most girlishly, heart wrenching manner she could muster. She knew he was immune to her ploys, and those icy blue eyes just stared her down in response.

"I can't tell you out loud, it's a secret." She whispered. Wolfe rolled his eyes, sighed in exasperation, and begrudgingly leaned in.

She bit his ear.

"Hey!" he protested, but she had gotten a strong hold of it and he couldn't pull free.

"Siles uses magic," she breathed quietly with a mouth full of earlobe. "He was in my dreams. Doing things to me... things you wouldn't like." She let go of his earlobe and gave the pin drop of forming blood a quick lick.

Wolfe got up off of her and picked up his practice weapons.

"That's enough for today." He growled. "Go get cleaned up and meet me at Miester Harrowman's study, for lessons." The Mischevious did as she was told and stormed off coldly. Wolfe lingered and gathered up her practice sword as well. The stewards in the courtyard were dispersing now that their match was over. Apparently they had seen all they cared to and were returning to their duties.

"Hey," Sebastian called as he approached with a practice spear over his shoulder. "I need to get some exercise too. Care to indulge me?" He tossed Wolfe the spear.