Lost in the Woods Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marty82
Marty82
41 Followers

Suddenly, the room fell into complete darkness. I remained seated and didn't move.

Abruptly, a tall figure entered the hall from the main door holding a big, tall single candle who lit his face only. As he moved across the hall I realized it was a man. His long sleek blonde hair were covering his back and his ice blue eyes were sparkling behind a golden mask. Everyone stopped talking and kneeled, leaving a spot in the centre of the hall. I realized that I was looking at the King.

His chiselled features and elegant moves caught me by surprise. This was the first time I ever saw him, but somehow I imagined him different. Rude, quick, ruthless as they all said he was. I was somehow enchanted by his behaviour.

He wore a serious, solemn expression. I could see his lips because the mask covered only the first half of his face. As he smiled, dropping the cloak down and revealing his elegant, muscular body. I clenched my teeth and fists. I so wanted to stand up and kill him with my knife, but I had to calm down and see what was happening.

The king didn't speak. He only raised a hand, and all of the cloaks fell down in perfect sync. I opened my mouth in astonishment. There I was, in the middle of an orgy. Thank goodness I was sitting in a dark corner and no one paid attention to me...

Every woman and man was now naked. The King clapped his hand once, and the room changed its asset. With the blink of an eye, every man grabbed a woman and began to touch, feel, kiss, nibble, lick...all the noise heard were sighs, gasps, soon followed by moan and wet slaps of thrusts.

I concentrated on a small group who was feasting on a table next to the large window. A tall, dark man was taking a blonde woman from behind, with strong, long strokes...I couldn't see their faces because of the masks, but it was clear that the two were enjoying themselves. I could see his long cock sliding in and out of her wet slit. I was disgusted, but a tingle of arousal hit me between my thighs.

The thing that shocked me the most were two girls next to them...one of them was older, but still beautiful and athletic. She was laying on her back, her legs spread, and she suddenly grabbed the younger friend's black hair, guiding her mouth on her sex. the girl complied and began to lick her...her moaning were the loudest ones.

All the room was filled by people having sex like animals on sofas, on the floor, against the wall...I couldn't see the King, though. I wonder where he was. I so wanted to find him.

I stood up and one of the guards stopped me.

"Where are you going, you silly horny boy? Remain seated." I tried to let myself off of me, but a violent movement made my hat fall on the floor...and my long, blonde hair fell in my shoulders. I stared at the guard, horrified.

"Wait...you're a girl." He said, astonished. He tried to grab me, but I bite his hand as hard as I could and he immediately let go of me.

I ran away, desperately looking for an exit. I confused myself in the multitude of naked bodies. I found a small silent room where no one was apart from me. I was about to open the door when someone said in a cold voice:

"Turn around and face me." I stood still.

"Do it, Caroline." A strong, big hand took my arm. I was compelled to turn.

I raised my head and began to say: "How do you know my name...?" when the man in front of me took off his mask. I was looking at the King. With two of his guards at his sides.

I did not lower my head. I look straight into his blue, cold eyes.

"I am speaking with your Majesty, I suppose." I ironically said. He smiled a cruel smile.

"How smart of you, Caroline. There you are, trapped in my castle, no one rescuing you apart from my brother, of course. He is surely coming here, and I will meet him the way he deserves." He said, still smiling.

"I wonder what else you want from me. You destroyed my family, my castle and my whole hometown. You're ruining the whole Reign with this war. Do you want to kill your brother as well?" I said.

He shrugged. "Power and destruction are bound together, my lady. My allies attacked your family because your father and brothers didn't want me to marry you. It's simple. They didn't obey."

Tears filled my eyes, but I held them back. "They...they knew." I whispered.

I bit my lips hard. My hands clenched around the knife in my pocket. I was ready to kill him...

"Don't do it, Caroline. If you only try, my guards will kill you before you kill me. And I'm sure that my brother wants you alive...doesn't he?"

I couldn't help it: tears of frustration traced my cheeks as I looked at him in anger.

So he knew everything.

"You asked me what I want. I want you, Caroline."

Desperation made me try an impossible attempt: I tried to run, but the guards reached for me as I fell on the ground and fainted: a guard hit me.

Darkness surrounded me as I was dragged away.

I slowly opened my eyes. I found myself on a big bed...my mind was lost in a curtain of darkness. I tried to get up. My body was limp and heavy...I could barely move.

"My young, naïve, gorgeous lady. Finally you're here...and nothing will prevent me from making you mine." He said, feasting on my body with widened eyes. His gaze was unique; cold, yet somehow enchanting.

I felt the cold air on my skin and shivered.

At that moment I realized that my dress had been removed and replaced by a silken robe. My nipples hardened immediately, I covered myself with my arms, but I couldn't help it: a rush of desire hit my body. Why? Here I was, facing my biggest enemy and nightmare. Yet, I was feeling turned on by the mere sight of him...

Clovis sat on the bed, but he didn't touch me. He continued his speech.

"You risked your life in order to see me. I'm impressed...you could have been killed before I found out that you weren't a boy. As you can imagine, someone tried to rescue you in the meantime..." He called the guard.

"Take him inside." He said.

My heart sank. Guillaume was literally thrown in the room. He was kneeling. I stood up and tears filled my eyes. He raised his head and he looked at me.

"Caroline." He only said. I tried to make him understand I was safe, but I couldn't speak.

"Hello, brother. I finally have you here. And the reason is this girl. Am I saying the truth?" he playfully said.

Guillaume raised. I could see that he hadn't been beaten. He proudly looked at Clovis and said:

"The reason is freedom. I wish you could understand the mere meaning of this word, brother. Please, let her go and take me."

Clovis laughed.

"What a generous offer...but you're totally useless to me. I know that I can't imprison you or kill you because of that silly spell that your mother, the whore, cast over me and you, but nothing prevents me from taking this gorgeous creatures. You are far too important for your allies...they will have you again, but without her."

Guillaume didn't reply, but anger and hate dominated him, I could see it. I tightened my lips.

"As for this young, impulsive, brave creature...she will be mine. You can say farewell to her. I have to wed her as soon as possible."

Guillaume laughed. I looked at him, confused.

"My dear brother...you can separate us, though you can't marry her. Do you want to know the reason?"

My eyes widened. What was he saying?!

Guillaume looked in his brother's eye with a cold, proud gaze.

"Caroline is my wife. And it's your entire fault. I took her virginity the night I met her...she was, as you know, a virgin. Thanks to the law you introduced, she became my wife from the first moment I possessed her. You can't change it...unless you kill me. And you know very well you can't, because you would follow me. In Hell."

I closed my eyes, and my heart sank. I fell on my knees, showing the first sign of weakness ever, and covered my face in my hands. I didn't understand the whole story, but I just knew that I was Gullaume's wife and he has knew about it all along.

In the silence that fell afterwards, I heard Clovis' voice.

"Stand up and look at me." He said, his voice flat and cold. He was staring at me.

I complied. He looked at me with a blank face and spoke in a very loud voice:

"I don't care if you're his. My aim is to take or destroy everything he has, his castle included. Until then, you will stay by my side, no matter what." I could feel the disappointment on his face. His design was ruined, and he couldn't do anything about it.

"There's more to it, Your Majesty. She is certainly pregnant with my child, Clovis, remember that. You can never change it. I took her so many times that I can't even count them. What if she carries my son?" He said.

"Guillaume!" I shouted, horrified. He looked at me and mouthed: "Trust me."

"That is enough. Take him away and toss him out!" he ordered. A tall, dark guard came inside the room and escorted Guillaume outside. Before they took him away, he turned towards me and whispered something. "Salsbury." Then, he and the guards disappeared.

I stood there, frozen, my heart was beating furiously but I didn't move.

"Milady. Is he saying the truth?" he asked.

"Yes, he is." I answered, never looking away from him.

He came closer. I was sure he wanted to kill me. His eyes were two cold sapphires.

"I will teach you a lesson in humility. Take her away, now!" he ordered.

I was grabbed by both sides; the guards dragged me down a corridor. I tried to resist them, but it was impossible.

I was tossed in a semi dark room. After some moments, the King opened the door and faced me.

"There's something I have to take care of before I take care of you." He said. "Now follow me."

He grabbed me by the waist and dragged me across the corridor. We entered an elegant hall, with crystal chandeliers, precious vases and paintings on the walls. The predominant color was red. A huge table stood in the middle of the room. I wondered why and I silently shivered. He felt my shiver and he grinned.

He snapped his fingers and suddenly three ladies appeared. Even if I was full of anger and fear, I looked at them and I realized they were all beautiful, and entirely dressed in black.

"Welcome my slaves. Elizabeth, Myra, take Caroline. And you, Melissa...please go take my last pure, innocent girl, won't you?" he asked, looking at the blonde and redhead and then at the brunette. Slaves? I thought.

"Yes Sir." They said.

I was in shock. Did I have to witness a murder? I had to stay calm and gain all the strength possible.

The two women firmly took my arms firmly.

"What do you want us to do with this beautiful girl, Master?" the blonde girl asked.

"Undress her, I don't want her totally naked though. Caroline, if you fight them you will be punished severely, and they know how harsh my punishments are. Obey." He sternly said.

The girls removed my male clothes and left me in my underwear garments. I felt His gaze on my body for long moments.

He grinned. "Shackle her to the wall and pleasure her, but do not make her come." He then stared directly at me and said:

"You are to look at the action taking place, Caroline. I want you to see who I really am and what I'm capable of."

Then, the girls firmly took me to the other part of the room and tie me to some shackles hanging from the wall. I was curious to see what was going on in the King's palace. But why did they call him Master?

"Look at her nipples. They're so hard...mmm, my mouth is already watering." The blonde said. I stared at her in disbelief. She giggled. I was full of anger. I could not believe it: here I was, almost naked, tied to a wall and about to see something terrible, I was sure. What were these women doing?

The redhead lightly touched my breasts with her fingertips. I gasped. She smiled.

"I am sure you'll have many first times tonight, my dear...and you won't regret any of them." she playfully said. Yes, probably I will, I thought. But I've given myself to a man only. And this man will save me, I thought.

"Can you please tell me what's about to happen?" I asked.

"You will see it soon, young lady." She said grinning.

All of a sudden, in the dim light of the torches, the brunette reappeared with a young and gorgeous girl. She was about my age, and obviously poor. Maybe she was a maid, or a peasant. She was extremely attractive, though. Her long black hair reached her knees. She looked like a dark angel, her eyes were dark blue; her slender body was barely covered by her underwear garments.

The King, who had been sitting in a dark corner in the meantime, was now standing before her. She bowed and said:

"At your service, Your Majesty."

He took her chin in his hand. "What I want from you, little girl, is something that can be given just once. And I am sure you know what it is." He said.

She just nodded and did not stare at him in the eye. I so wanted to destroy the shackles, jump on him and kill him.

He looked in my direction and grinned from ear to ear. I remained perfectly serious but stared at him with pure hate in my eyes.

He then took the girl's hand and guided her to the large table.

"Do I need to tie you, little girl?" he asked. I shivered.

"No, Your Majesty." she replied with a tiny, scared voice. He smiled.

"Good girl."

These two words sounded awkward, but at the same time, seeing the girl relaxing with a sigh of release, they made me gasp. The blonde and the redhead smiled.

That man was a bastard, but...his gaze overwhelmed me. He controlled the girl with just one glance.

He took the girl in his arms and raised her to the table in one quick move. I just stared. But I knew what was about to happen.

The cold sound of the shackles resounded in the room.

He ignored me.

"Undress for me, girl." He commanded.

The young maiden complied with a worried look on her face. I could see her hands were trembling, I felt so miserable and helpless. I wished I could just destroy the shackles and kill everyone in the room.

"Stay still or I will tell him." The blonde hissed. I obeyed.

The young servant took off his clothes and her petite, chiseled features merged at the light of the candles. She was beautiful, too much beautiful for that monster, I thought. But I was lying to myself, because he was incredibly handsome as well.

The King smiled, wandering his eyes all over her. Then he grabbed her and kissed her forcefully. She gasped and trembled in his arms. I gasped with her.

Still kissing her, he positioned her on the huge table. His hands wandered all over her body and captured her breasts, savouring the fullness of them. I licked my lips. I felt like I was both him and her, and I realized that I was began to get moist between my legs.

"See, young lady...you're like every woman." The other slave whispered in my ear. I shivered.

As the King parted the trembling girl's leg and admired her tight pussy with his mischievous smile, I felt the blonde's hand between my legs. Part of me wanted to fight her, but I just couldn't. I needed it there...and my face became red with shame.

"Don't feel bad about it. It's just natural". She replied with a smile.

And then, sensations and events began to turn around me like a powerful wind.

I saw the King's cock almost ripping open the fabric of his hose. The girl was just waiting for him to get over it, but as he began caressing her clitoris she opened her eyes and moaned, surprised. He was actually pleasuring her! He then began kissing her all over her body, like an attentive lover would.

"Who said you had to suffer, little girl? I want you to scream in pleasure, I want you to never forget your King." He said. And he smiled at me.

As both girls were taking turn squeezing my nipples, caressing my heated skin and legs and stroking my sex, I witnessed Clovis taking the girl with a single, firm thrust. She let out a soft moan, distressed by the huge cock assaulting her virgin skin. He stayed still, but never stopped caressing her most sensitive place. After a while, she circled her legs around his waist, driven by instinct. I moaned, my climax was near, but every time the two slaves felt my urge the touching and the kissing subsided. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, his cock was extremely beautiful...it glistened with the girls' blood and fluids as he began moving in and out of her, slowly.

Suddenly, she began to arch and moan louder. I was almost out of mind as she screamed her pleasure again and again. I wanted to be in her place and I hated myself for this...as I desperately tried to fight this feeling, he grunted and gasped and with a final thrust he exploded inside her.

Immediately after, the slaves released me from the shackles and took me away.

I woke up on a huge bed. I didn't have the time to say a word. Three pairs of hands tied me to the posts and blindfolded me.

I lay there, shaking, trembling. I heard him close the door quietly. Now I was alone with Clovis, unable to move and see.

"I will release you now...lie still." He instructed as he unfolded the scarves from my ankles and wrists. He finally removed my blindfold and I opened my eyes again.

I couldn't see Clovis' face, but I contemplated his shape as he moved from the head of the bed. He was gorgeous. I wondered why he felt he needed a king's power to have the women he wanted.

I could do nothing...my entire body was shaking, my skin was so hot. The moments that had passed had done nothing to relieve the intense desire that had been building for hours now. I could feel my wetness flowing between my thighs. I felt wicked. Aroused. I didn't want to, but I could hardly fight the intensity of my feelings. I needed . . . his cock. I needed . . . him. And yet, even now, even though my pussy was yearning for him, I needed him on my own terms.

I sat up, grabbed the sheets and covered myself, then swung my legs off the side of the bed.

Lust was coarsing through me as he came near me and stared into my eyes with enraged passion. His figure silhouetted by the candles, he tossed his long hair back, and it fell on his shoulders like silk. He crossed over to me. His eyes were wild with passion, glazed with the pleasure that he saw.

"Say you want me, Caroline," he whispered gruffly as he stood before me. I could not move...I felt like I was drugged. He pulled the sheet slowly from my shoulders and opened it by sliding his hands over my breasts, down my sides, and then over my thighs. I looked down. And there was his cock, pointing at my bare breasts. It was so hard. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. After all the teasing, I wanted to touch that cock, to put it in my mouth, to feel it in my cunt, all at the same time.

He caressed my neck with the back of his hand, slowly.

"No." I said, my voice was so shaky.

"Oh, my lady. I told you that I was going to win without using any weapon. I want you to give yourself to me. I want you to surrender."

I can't do it, can't be unfaithful to Gillaume and his cause, my head said. Oh yes, my body replied, yes, you can. I was no longer a virgin. That was the thing that scared me the most. He hadn't discovered it yet.

"We feasted on your body for the whole night, young lady. We enjoyed you and brought you near the edge so many times. You're really telling me that you don't want me to take you now?"

He caressed the whole length of my thigh and his fingers brushed against my clit, which seemed to leap at his touch. He dipped his fingers into my wetness. ""Look at you," he teased. "You're so wet. You need me inside you, don't you?"

"No." I replied. "Being taken by the man who killed my family is the last thing I want."

"Don't you dare repeat it or you'll be punished." He grinned wickedly.

I hated myself so much, but I complied. "You can't possess people, even if you are the King," I said. "And my lust has nothing to do with surrender. I won't surrender."

Marty82
Marty82
41 Followers