Lost: Jack and Kate - The Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tahti
Tahti
1 Followers

"But I want you in my mouth too, Jack, I want a taste of you..."

"You like doing it too, huh?" his voice was low and lust-filled now, as she imagined him freeing his penis from the confines of his trousers as he'd be getting uncomfortable.

"Jack, I adore every inch of your body, but your cock... It feels so good to wrap my lips around it... The sounds you make -!" she murmured, and he groaned, just like she described, making her need to echo it, because knowing that she was heating him up, that she was the one who could awake his desire, his passion had always triggered the same response in her.

She had come to almost pity all other women who didn't know that wild, passionate, sensual side of him, and never would.

"Your taste is luxury, Jack," she continued. "There's nothing in the world I could even compare it to."

"Just like yours to me," he replied.

"Jack? Are you touching yourself?"

There was a beat, as if he hesitated to answer truthfully.

"Uhm... yeah."

"Good, because I do too," she whispered seductively.

He groaned again, and Kate smiled, pleased that she was leading him out of control. He loved the mental image, he loved the real thing. A few times he had asked her to do that for him, to let him watch her getting off, and usually wasn't able to sit through it calmly, but joined her at some point, bringing her to orgasm himself.

"I love to see you touch yourself, Jack. I love to see that beautiful hand that can heal and play piano and touch me so gently and then be strong and demanding when necessary... Seeing it gripping your hard cock..." she felt herself growing wetter yet.

"It's so erotic, such a mesmerizing reminder of your sexual nature and what a lover you make," she breathed. "What you can do to me..."

"I'd do to you anything you ask me for," his warm voice seeped into her ear in a promise of infinite bliss.

"Take of your pants, Jack. I'd want you naked. I'd want to look at all of you."

She heard some rustling and then he came back on the phone.

"I'm all yours now," he huffed.

"How I wish I could be in that shower with you...! To touch you all over, lather you and feel my hands glide over your skin... Jack...," she sighed his name in a beckoning call, as if it could make the distance between them disappear.

"Baby, I wouldn't be able to stand still for it, because I'd need to take you already. I need to, god, how I need to -!"

"Oh god," she couldn't stand it, the tension in her body, her flesh screaming for him, heated and sweaty now. "Would you take me there? In the shower?"

"I'd take you any way you wanted. In the shower. On the bed. On the floor. By the window. As many times as you want."

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she heard his raspy breathing and thick tone, thinking about his strong arms pulling her tight into him and his pelvis grinding against her, his cock blindly seeking the welcoming bay of her body.

"By the window?"

"Yeah, Kate. I'd have you pressed against the glass and would take you from behind."

"Anyone looking up could see us," the idea made her shiver with lust; he'd make her his, would claim her in front of other people to see that they belonged together.

"Yeah. Let them see, Kate. Let them see that you're mine and I'm yours," he echoed her thoughts.

"From behind, you say?" she was rubbing herself frantically against the pillow between her legs, unable to stop, feeling so aroused by their talk, by the images he planted in her head, of the coupling he just mentioned.

"I know how you enjoy it."

"I do," she whispered, the memory of his cock driving into her so deep that she thought he'd tear her in two while he held her hips surely in place coming back to her in a series of spasms in her lower belly. It felt so primal and basic, the apparent surrender to his will.

"But I could hold you up against this wall here."

"Slide me up and down it," she finished.

"While I push in and out of your hot tight pussy,"

"Jack..."

Another involuntary contraction rippled through her insides. He felt so exquisite embedded deep within her..!

"But - what I'd like best now -, is for you to ride me -," he said, words tattered, pausing to suck in on air.

"God, Jack," she squeezed the pillow with her thighs. "I would throw you on that hotel bed and kiss you until you can't breathe and then get you in me... All the way in me..."

"Fuck," she heard him grunt under his breath and pictured him working his hand up and down his shaft faster and harder.

"That's right, I'd fuck you, baby," she was so close to release now, her knees trembling, it was nearly impossible to form words, but she couldn't stop talking. "I'd ride you hard, I'd slide up and down over that enormous cock of yours, so deep inside me -!"

"You're so hot, Kate, so slick," he sounded so overwhelmed by the image. "So fucking beautiful when you let yourself forget about anything but your pleasure...!"

"It feels so amazing to have you inside me... Please, pump up hard, Jack. Come for me. I'd ride you so hard -! I wouldn't let you move, I wouldn't let you out from underneath me --"

"Would you let me squeeze your tits?"

"God, yes. I'd put your hands there. Squeeze them tight. Touch me all over," she was completely lost in their fantasy world now.

"Do that for me now, grab them girls tight, think of me. I want to be there so fucking bad -!"

"Oh Jack, oh Jack -!"

"When I'm back - ," he broke off and for a moment all she could hear was his deliciously quick breathing. "I'm gonna do that so right --"

"Will you, Jack?" she panted. "Will you take me hard? Fuck me hard?"

"Yes -, yes -, fuck, yeah -!" he groaned loudly and all she could hear now was his grunts and then laboured breaths and she knew he just came, and the thought of it, of his hot semen covering his hand, of the look on his face every time he succumbed to the human need, made her hips thrust against the pillow forcefully, and she was coming too, crying out his name, her vagina convulsing rhythmically and her mind blank, not even aware of the combined sounds of their both sharp exhales mingling over the phone line.

She laid still and silent for a while, her body slacked and relaxed, until a powerful sense of longing hit her. He wasn't there for her to curl up against.

"Jack?"

"Yeah," he acknowledged languidly.

"I just had sex with your pillow," she whispered, somewhat bashful, chuckling into the receiver.

He let out a short laugh, the sound of which she loved so much.

"We'll do that properly soon," he promised.

"I'd so love to be there to lick you off clean," she offered, licking her lips.

"Jesus, don't start me off all over again," he groaned. "Good thing I'm by the shower."

"I can't wait," she admitted.

"Only two more days"

"I know. But I miss you."

"I'll be there before you know it," he stated affectionately.

"I love you," she said, wrapping the blanket around her sweaty form, snuggling into his side of the bed.

"I love you," he replied. "And, Kate?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll call you tomorrow night."

Tahti
Tahti
1 Followers
12